Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? (43405 Views)

Brother And Sister Get Married After 10years Of Legal Battle In Court. See Pics / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Mrlouis: 9:44am On Mar 23, 2017
jashar:

It's my ethos and like you said, it's a public forum where different people bring their ideas. So undecided

What separates humans from animals? Do you give in to all your basic instincts?

Where's self control?

Isn't there more to life than carnal pleasures? Hian!!!!

Last time I checked, eating is important for the body to function and survive. S.ex isn't. If not, monks and nuns would have died after at most 2 months (which is the longest time I the body can go without food; not water).

People have gone for years without s.ex. So undecided

Guy.... free me ooo.....

Don't mind them..they use such excuses for their randy and sexual escapades continuing in Promiscuities..
Many of them are currently having STD's and AIDS cus of lack of will power and self control..when u talk..they say ur bringing in church..if stealing and rape is only meant for the church, why does society disdain it? Although Many things which used to be looked upon as morally wrong have now been trivialised.. But then, we still have few people who are sane out there..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by ojoj(m): 9:49am On Mar 23, 2017
My sister, this is a very difficult situation. First and foremost, you have to inform your dad and tell him all what you have shared with us. He will understand the situation AND WHY YOUR SISTER CAN GET PREGNANT OUTSIDE THE WEDLOCK.

Your sister should continue with the guy WITHOUT TELLING HIM what you shared with us. We men, if he knows, he will be treating your sister as a second hand lady. Yes we men are terrible!

We are all HUMAN, if a lady tells me she has a condition which will affect her being pregnant, do you think I will want to marry such a lady?

She should find a way of getting pregnant for the guy. If he is ready for marriage fine, if not, all well and good. Life goes on. She needs to take the risk. BUT DADDY AND MUMMY MUST BE CARRIED ALONG!

ALL THE BEST. Thank you.
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by OgbeniSir(m): 9:54am On Mar 23, 2017
Scented:
I asked for the ladies in the house to help me out with advice because I feel they would know better in such a situation. Men who may have ideas can also contribute.

I will try and be short as possible. My sis turns 28 this year. She has been down emotionally for some time now and she is very close to me and it has made me down too.

My sis has been dating this guy for about two years now, the guy is 28/29 years I think. She got pregnant for this guy about a year ago, the guy was not ready for marriage and they decided to abort it. Along the line she wanted to keep the baby though, but a medical condition stopped her from keeping the baby. The doctor said the baby was growing outside the womb with complications and an operation to abort the pregnancy was needed even if she didn't want an abortion in the first place. Two other hospitals confirmed this through scan.

Also, another shocking revelation was discovered, the doctor said she has a medical issue which would make it kind of difficult for her to conceive easily, that she needs a man with a very very high sperm count for her to take in and the chances are slim because just about 1% of men have such rare high sperm count. This meant the guy she is dating has the rare high sperm count and she attested to this because she said of the previous 2 guys she has dated before him, they at some time engaged in sex without protection and she never had taken in before, but as for this guy in question the very first time they had unprotected sex she took in for him. She didn't reveal what the doctor told her to her guy though. Just her and myself know about her medical condition. The doctor even suggested she sticks to her guy because there is slim possibility of finding another man with such high sperm count. The doctor even asked that guy enrol for sperm donation in fertility clinics as his type of sperm count is in high demand and rare. The guy doesn't stay in the same city with her so he couldn't be around during the abortion process and the doctor couldn't tell him any of these revelations.

After the abortion she and the guy have still been dating, although they don't stay in the same city. She said they guy loves her but he is not directly clear about wanting to marry her anytime soon. This dude is the tall and very handsome type and I sometime see him as a playboy because he gets a lot of attention from ladies but my sister says she has never seen any red flag to suspect he has ever cheated on her and he respects and cares for her like a responsible man. I presume the guy still being young for a man(28/29 years) and very handsome doesn't feel its right time to get married but its not the case for my sister as she is turning 28 years soon. For what I know between her and the guy, they love each other deeply but the dude is just not ready yet to get married, both of them are working but the dude isn't too comfortable yet, but at least comfortable enough to get married if he is serious. The dude isn't just saying anything about settling down at all!

Now here are the questions I need to ask the ladies in the house to help me;

1-Should my sister tell the dude everything? Would this make him more emotional towards her and consider marrying her soon or he would feel he is doing my sister a favour in marrying her?

2-Should my sister consider breaking off with him and giving a chance to other serious suitors? She is very beautiful and has a job and men keep asking her hand in marriage everyday. Remember the doctor said her medical condition makes it hard for her to conceive and needs a man with very high sperm count, can she find a man with that rare high sperm count in the other men asking her hand in marriage? The doctor said just about 1% of men have such and if you do the maths the possibility of finding another man with such is very low in probability.

3- Should she try to make the guy get her pregnant again and based on the fact she has had an abortion before for him he would not have the guts to request she aborts it again and would be forced to make marriage plans? Ever since she had the abortion about a year ago the guy and her have become very strict towards unprotected sex, she says they don't even make the mistake to try it again. But we know as a lady she can have her way with him if she really wants to get pregnant. Mind you she may get pregnant but it would not be that easy from my family side because my dad has said he would not give his blessings to any of his daughters who gets pregnant before wedlock.

4-Married ladies, is there a way a woman can smartly make a man consider marrying her faster? Are they any tricks to making a man more eager to marrying you or are there proven ways to push a man who has cold feet towards getting married? Please has any lady been in such a situation before and know what to act accordingly? Please help a sister out.

Thank you all!

Hmmmm, u jus prove to the world that ur sister is a confirmed ashawo.... premarital unprotected sex! I think ur parents are in the best position to answer this question
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by thunderbabs: 10:02am On Mar 23, 2017
Dont even consider that last option..it will boomerang eventually.....trick a man into marriage? shocked

I hope she doesnt regret trying that
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by wacoj(m): 10:19am On Mar 23, 2017
PRAYER IS THE KEY.
There is nothing God can not fix.

Psalm 46: 10 ''Be still and know that I am God, I will be exalted among the heathen and I will be exalted in the earth''
Your sister should tell God to do what doctors says is impossible but before then, she should repent and give her life to God.

Whoever is her rightful husband will surely come and she should forget what the doctors said.

It is well.
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Max24: 10:33am On Mar 23, 2017
jashar:

It's my ethos and like you said, it's a public forum where different people bring their ideas. So undecided

What separates humans from animals? Do you give in to all your basic instincts?

Where's self control?

Isn't there more to life than carnal pleasures? Hian!!!!

Last time I checked, eating is important for the body to function and survive. S.ex isn't. If not, monks and nuns would have died after at most 2 months (which is the longest time I the body can go without food; not water).

People have gone for years without s.ex. So undecided

Guy.... free me ooo.....
You said people have gone without sex for years, my question is what value did it add to them? Did it make them richer or healthier ? On the contrary research has shown that occasional sex is healthy for the body. Its better to keep issues of faith (unprovable) private and promote ideas with educational value. I was once a victim of ur ideology but now detest unfounded and unprovable ideologies like this. No hating though, just exchange of ideas for societal change.
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 23, 2017
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by jashar(f): 10:59am On Mar 23, 2017
Max24:

You said people have gone without sex for years, my question is what value did it add to them? Did it make them richer or healthier ? On the contrary research has shown that occasional sex is healthy for the body. Its better to keep issues of faith (unprovable) private and promote ideas with educational value. I was once a victim of ur ideology but now detest unfounded and unprovable ideologies like this. No hating though, just exchange of ideas for societal change.

Uncle, the values of not having s.ex outside of marriage are many. I won't go into that.

lolzzz...... define ideology. Are they concrete or not?

I never mentioned anything about my Faith in the write-up. So, why you keep mentioning it is .....

P.S My Faith can be proven. kiss

Enjoy your day.
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Obodo999(m): 11:07am On Mar 23, 2017
I don't know why women go into relationship for the purposes of Money and to have children. Where is the Love for the man ? That is the problem with this world.

1 Like

Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by suremanpatriot: 11:48am On Mar 23, 2017
...whic kind thing be this,u wan highest sperm count guy? Na beans? Seems u are lukin for sex-machina,u beta pray and work
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Sexyolori(f): 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
Dextology:
You sister shouldn't delay staying around that young man. From all indications he isn't ready. If any man truly loves a woman and intend to spend the rest of his life with her won't hesitate to do the proper thing.

For him insisting that the pregnancy should be aborted even before the result of the medical condition was declared shows that he isn't ready to settle with your sister.

He's a playboy that is playing his cards well, your sister might notice any red flag because he carryout his game plan perfectly.

Among the suitors coming for the hands of your sister in marriage there most be someone responsible among them.

If your sister presents the issue for discussion, he might pick offense and see it as a means to end things between them.

If he truly love your sister, he should do the proper thing and marry her. Since they're both working they can start out a family and build a comfortable home.
My dear, ur head is there. Sound advice...
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by ElSherriff: 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
Mehn it would have been smart if you busted this lady...but man you are wrong. She was 27 in 2015 so she is 29 now. He sister is 'turning' 28 this year, which makes her still 27 and 2 years younger than the OP...you are smart, but not quite. nice post though.
JustinSlayer69:
Oh yes...your sister will for sure.

I have a terrible "friend". He has done 10 abortions that i know of. What of the unknowns?

Bachelor @ 40... why won't Karma deal with him?

Back to your sis... A guy was nicknamed Mr Fertilizer in school. Impregnated 3 gals within a space of months

PS- Contact members of the Vaseline crew, they abound here grin

BUSTED - YOU ARE YOUR SISTER. YOU POSTED YOUR AGE IN YOUR OTHER STORY

For your own sakes, stop having unprotected sex with different guys, there are plenty STDs which cause fertility issues long-term. Stop being a SpermBank every man deposits in.

You also likely have Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS). See a gynaecologist and not your quack Dr.

1 Like

Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
ElSherriff:
Mehn it would have been smart if you busted this lady...but man you are wrong. She was 27 in 2015 so she is 29 now. He sister is 'turning' 28 this year, which makes her still 27 and 2 years younger than the OP...you are smart, but not quite. nice post though.

You are the one not quite smart.

What are the odds that her sister would admit to guys repeatedly filling her with sperm and abortion?

Alot of people especially ladies born in the latter months of the year don't claim their correct age till the month of birth i.e. Claiming to be 28 now because birthday is in December. She could have lied to obscure this very fact. Joke's on you dude. ...most of the folks here know she's the one and not any sister.

It isn't rocket science. It's EXTREMELY obvious she's the one.

1 Like

Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
Sexyolori:

My dear, ur head is there. Sound advice...

Thanks ma, it's been awhile my SAN.
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by ElSherriff: 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
You implying bro. In her first story she said she was 27...so she wouldnt quote an age she hasnt completed by your own smart logic. In her second story she says her sister will be 28 this year, so she is technically 27 years and some months. If it was her, your thoughts here-forth indicate she didn't add any year from 2015 to 2017 which is scientifically impossible. And yes, sisters tell a lot to sisters (not implying). I tell my brothers most of my life.

And PS...she is already using a new ID to hide her old moniker, why fake the sister thingy again. It was nice meeting you sir!
JustinSlayer69:

What are the odds that her sister would admit to guys repeatedly filling her with sperm and abortion?

Alot of people especially ladies born in the latter months of the year don't claim their correct age till the month of birth i.e. Claiming to be 28 now because birthday is in December. She could have lied to obscure this very fact. Joke's on you dude. ...most of the folks here know she's the one and not any sister.

1 Like

Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
ElSherriff:
You implying bro. In her first story she said she was 27...so she wouldnt quote an age she hasnt completed by your own smart logic. In her second story she says her sister will be 28 this year, so she is technically 27 years and some months. If it was her, your thoughts here-forth indicate she didn't add any year from 2015 to 2017 which is scientifically impossible. And yes, sisters tell a lot to sisters (not implying). I tell my brothers most of my life.

And PS...she is already using a new ID to hide her old moniker, why fake the sister thingy again. It was nice meeting you sir!

Believe what you want to believe.

Read other comments and see.

Very obvious from a mile that she's the 1 and same. I thought no one still falls for the lengthy "my friend" stories rife with details. Obviously there are some "smart" geniuses who still do.

Nice meeting you too.
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by JayJayGee: 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
This one pass me
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by JayJayGee: 2:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

Jeez girls tell their fellow girls anything... Not to talk of sisters... Have you heard sisters talk? Especially when their age difference is not much
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by JayJayGee: 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
mrcletus003:
click to win big
Pay after?
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by ElSherriff: 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
Your opinions not facts bro. Be factual and do not follow 'other comments' the whole nairaland could be wrong. Chao Amigo.
JustinSlayer69:

Believe what you want to believe.

Read other comments and see.

Very obvious from a mile that she's the 1 and same. I thought no one still falls for the lengthy "my friend" stories rife with details. Obviously there are some "smart" geniuses who still do.

Nice meeting you too.
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
Mrlouis:

I have some questions for u
First
What do you mean by sexual compatibility? I need clarification on that

Secondly
You seem to liken your daughter to a pair of shoes in the market...that illustration doesnt apply to this..if i am wrong, convince me

Thirdly
All things being equal, Your daughter will most likely date more than 3 men (minimum) in her life before settling down in marriage ( research has proven)..now tell me..you approve of her sleeping around with these men to ascertain "sexual compatibility"... And if she doesn't meet someone " compatible" ...what do you profer?

Fourth and lastly
In your Earnest opinion, in this respect, are the ways of men, the same ways of God

Thanks

we can easily refer to Google as third party for clarification of sexual compatible

No sex before marriage seems it exists only on the internet just exemption of some devoted born again couple who aren't virgins either

many years ago I once kept an eye on a particular lady and was pleased with her life style cuz guys understands if a relationship with a lady would lead to marriage from day one but would also need to examine their compatibility

ironically this lady insists I must see her pastor to give consent to my request....wtf ! should I have sheepishly followed her so the so called pastor would be in charge of both his and my home
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
JayJayGee:

Jeez girls tell their fellow girls anything... Not to talk of sisters... Have you heard sisters talk? Especially when their age difference is not much

I agree that gals tell each other stuff. But the 2 stories are rife with coincidences.
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
ElSherriff:
Your opinions not facts bro. Be factual and do not follow 'other comments' the whole nairaland could be wrong. Chao Amigo.

It's CIAO *** not Chao.

Whole of NL is wrong, but you are the only one right. Feel better?

You felt "smart" from your 1st response and I just gave you a reality check.

Got stuff to do...Won't bother replying. Believe what you want as I said.
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by ElSherriff: 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
argghhhhhh Again you err. Chao is spanish for bye. I spent 18 years there! Use google, be factual and uhmmm Chao.
JustinSlayer69:

It's CIAO *** not Chao.

Whole of NL is wrong, but you are the only one right. Feel better?

You felt "smart" from your 1st response and I just gave you a reality check.

Got stuff to do...Won't bother replying. Believe what you want as I said.
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Mrlouis: 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
sasko:

we can easily refer to Google as third party for clarification of sexual compatible

No sex before marriage seems it exists only on the internet just exemption of some devoted born again couple who aren't virgins either

many years ago I once kept an eye on a particular lady and was pleased with her life style cuz guys understands if a relationship with a lady would lead to marriage from day one but would also need to examine their compatibility

ironically this lady insists I must see her pastor to give consent to my request....wtf ! should I have sheepishly followed her so the so called pastor would be in charge of both his and my home

U really lack the understanding.. Am sorry, but i think People like u may project adultery to be justified on the altar of sexual incapability and inactivity of a partner in a marriage. I hope u Just don't get into problems with this theory of urs..
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by KehindeOmololu: 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hello,actually am not married but being a graduate of guidance and counseling department,I also got opinion...
If your sister should tell the guy all what the doctor said,it may give the guy advantange to act anyhow,cuz he will feel he's a superman and a rare creature
Secondly,tell you sister to try another suitor to confirm if indeed she cant conceive and also who knows if the other suitors are also of high level of sperm tank,just like myself(gigs)
Lastly,on a christian level nothing is impossible for God,tell your sister to ask God for direction.Thanks,frm Counselor Temitayo...for more counselling chat or call me on 08168398299.
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by MrPresident1: 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
Op, Scented, please DO NOT follow anybody to any babalwo or any mamalawo or priest or priestess o. The world is now very strong

God is closer to you than your jugular vein, pray to Him always, and let your delight be in only those things that please Him.

With God all things are possible, Amen.
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by miredia(m): 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
This sister you're referring to is "you". How about we start with that.
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by miredia(m): 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
So you eventually stuck with Daniel and he failed to carry out the marriage proposal as planned at 31. Do not, I repeat, do not ever make the mistake of getting pregnant for daniel with the intention of blackmailing him into marraige. The end result is mostly not pleasant. Single motherhood is not fun. You can't force a man to marry you. You're 29 now and I know the clock is ticking but you probably have to look for a couple more Joes' but not some weirdo bringing his mom to your office.
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by DonaTee(f): 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
Scented:
I asked for the ladies in the house to help me out with advice because I feel they would know better in such a situation. Men who may have ideas can also contribute.

I will try and be short as possible. My sis turns 28 this year. She has been down emotionally for some time now and she is very close to me and it has made me down too.

My sis has been dating this guy for about two years now, the guy is 28/29 years I think. She got pregnant for this guy about a year ago, the guy was not ready for marriage and they decided to abort it. Along the line she wanted to keep the baby though, but a medical condition stopped her from keeping the baby. The doctor said the baby was growing outside the womb with complications and an operation to abort the pregnancy was needed even if she didn't want an abortion in the first place. Two other hospitals confirmed this through scan.

Also, another shocking revelation was discovered, the doctor said she has a medical issue which would make it kind of difficult for her to conceive easily, that she needs a man with a very very high sperm count for her to take in and the chances are slim because just about 1% of men have such rare high sperm count. This meant the guy she is dating has the rare high sperm count and she attested to this because she said of the previous 2 guys she has dated before him, they at some time engaged in sex without protection and she never had taken in before, but as for this guy in question the very first time they had unprotected sex she took in for him. She didn't reveal what the doctor told her to her guy though. Just her and myself know about her medical condition. The doctor even suggested she sticks to her guy because there is slim possibility of finding another man with such high sperm count. The doctor even asked that guy enrol for sperm donation in fertility clinics as his type of sperm count is in high demand and rare. The guy doesn't stay in the same city with her so he couldn't be around during the abortion process and the doctor couldn't tell him any of these revelations.

After the abortion she and the guy have still been dating, although they don't stay in the same city. She said they guy loves her but he is not directly clear about wanting to marry her anytime soon. This dude is the tall and very handsome type and I sometime see him as a playboy because he gets a lot of attention from ladies but my sister says she has never seen any red flag to suspect he has ever cheated on her and he respects and cares for her like a responsible man. I presume the guy still being young for a man(28/29 years) and very handsome doesn't feel its right time to get married but its not the case for my sister as she is turning 28 years soon. For what I know between her and the guy, they love each other deeply but the dude is just not ready yet to get married, both of them are working but the dude isn't too comfortable yet, but at least comfortable enough to get married if he is serious. The dude isn't just saying anything about settling down at all!

Now here are the questions I need to ask the ladies in the house to help me;

1-Should my sister tell the dude everything? Would this make him more emotional towards her and consider marrying her soon or he would feel he is doing my sister a favour in marrying her?

2-Should my sister consider breaking off with him and giving a chance to other serious suitors? She is very beautiful and has a job and men keep asking her hand in marriage everyday. Remember the doctor said her medical condition makes it hard for her to conceive and needs a man with very high sperm count, can she find a man with that rare high sperm count in the other men asking her hand in marriage? The doctor said just about 1% of men have such and if you do the maths the possibility of finding another man with such is very low in probability.

3- Should she try to make the guy get her pregnant again and based on the fact she has had an abortion before for him he would not have the guts to request she aborts it again and would be forced to make marriage plans? Ever since she had the abortion about a year ago the guy and her have become very strict towards unprotected sex, she says they don't even make the mistake to try it again. But we know as a lady she can have her way with him if she really wants to get pregnant. Mind you she may get pregnant but it would not be that easy from my family side because my dad has said he would not give his blessings to any of his daughters who gets pregnant before wedlock.

4-Married ladies, is there a way a woman can smartly make a man consider marrying her faster? Are they any tricks to making a man more eager to marrying you or are there proven ways to push a man who has cold feet towards getting married? Please has any lady been in such a situation before and know what to act accordingly? Please help a sister out.

Thank you all!

u can force a horse to the stream but can't force it to drink water.

When did drs start giving marriage advice based on sperm count? Thatz quakery. He needs his licence revoked

what if smth happens tomorrow n affect his sperm count? Like testicular torsion or accident or other organic causes, She ll go in search of anoda guy who has excess sperm count?

Ayam not understanding.

She has been deceived or she is deceiving u. Were u in d same room wen d dr gave that advice?
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Scented(f): 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
WOW! I didn't know my topic made frontpage, I just closed from the office this evening and came online to see this.

You guys are the best, I got a lot of wonderful advises here, my sisters in the house didn't disappoint and they guys did a good job as well, I and my sister would be most grateful for all your advises and inputs.

Now to those who claimed I'm the one who is affected by this but lying and saying my its sister, I just laugh! This is a faceless forum so why should I do that? From my old topic of 2015 I was bold enough to say I was the person involved so why lie now? And to those who were arguing about my age and all saying I'm the person involved in this post, if you check my old topic I was 27 in 2015, I'm 29 now, my sister is 27 and turns 28 this year like I said in this topic, I'm older than her by a year and six months. Although my topic of 2015 about me has some little similarities with that of my sister but we are two different persons please.

And to those who are surprised about how I know enough details about my sister's life, its obvious most of you don't study ladies well, even a female friend of a girl knows almost everything about her talk less of two sisters who are very close.

And to those who were calling my sister bad names and all because she has slept with the 3 guys she has dated in her life, I just laugh! Nigerians are just hypocrites! How many of you out there at 28 years of age be you a male or female haven't slept with at least the previous 3 people you have dated? Age 28 is too far, how many of you at age 23 have not slept with at least 3 people you have dated in the past? I'm sure not more than 10% of you guys have not so why the hypocritical attitude?

Lastly, I wanna tell you all thank you again, you guys rock! I would send my sister a link to this thread later on this night for her to read every comment diligently. I know she would wanna kill me at first for putting this up here though grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) / Couple Pose With Dolphin In Swimming Pool, Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Dubai Desert / Island Residents Are Refusing To Date Mainland Residents And Vice Versa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.