Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? (43411 Views)

Brother And Sister Get Married After 10years Of Legal Battle In Court. See Pics / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by miredia(m): 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Tell your sister to dump the motherfvcker! undecided
She should move on with her life, she can adopt, it's not hard undecided
How old are you?
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 24, 2017
22 smiley
miredia:
How old are you?
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by EmmyDe25(m): 7:16am On Mar 26, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
Oh yes...your sister will for sure.

I have a terrible "friend". He has done 10 abortions that i know of. What of the unknowns?

Bachelor @ 40... why won't Karma deal with him?

Back to your sis... A guy was nicknamed Mr Fertilizer in school. Impregnated 3 gals within a space of months

PS- Contact members of the Vaseline crew, they abound here grin

BUSTED - YOU ARE YOUR SISTER. YOU POSTED YOUR AGE IN YOUR OTHER STORY

For your own sakes, stop having unprotected sex with different guys, there are plenty STDs which cause fertility issues long-term. Stop being a SpermBank every man deposits in.

You also likely have Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS). See a gynaecologist and not your quack Dr.
Lmao. Sperm bank. Kill me now.
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by EmmyDe25(m): 7:18am On Mar 26, 2017
soberdrunk:
We cant be sure if she will find another guy with 'super' sperm but we are sure of two things, your sisters 'generosity' and her dislike for condoms angry
LOL.. a lot of ladies dont like condoms though. Imagine the stds that would have been contracted.
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by EmmyDe25(m): 7:33am On Mar 26, 2017
Scented:
WOW! I didn't know my topic made frontpage, I just closed from the office this evening and came online to see this.

You guys are the best, I got a lot of wonderful advises here, my sisters in the house didn't disappoint and they guys did a good job as well, I and my sister would be most grateful for all your advises and inputs.

Now to those who claimed I'm the one who is affected by this but lying and saying my its sister, I just laugh! This is a faceless forum so why should I do that? From my old topic of 2015 I was bold enough to say I was the person involved so why lie now? And to those who were arguing about my age and all saying I'm the person involved in this post, if you check my old topic I was 27 in 2015, I'm 29 now, my sister is 27 and turns 28 this year like I said in this topic, I'm older than her by a year and six months. Although my topic of 2015 about me has some little similarities with that of my sister but we are two different persons please.

And to those who are surprised about how I know enough details about my sister's life, its obvious most of you don't study ladies well, even a female friend of a girl knows almost everything about her talk less of two sisters who are very close.

And to those who were calling my sister bad names and all because she has slept with the 3 guys she has dated in her life, I just laugh! Nigerians are just hypocrites! How many of you out there at 28 years of age be you a male or female haven't slept with at least the previous 3 people you have dated? Age 28 is too far, how many of you at age 23 have not slept with at least 3 people you have dated in the past? I'm sure not more than 10% of you guys have not so why the hypocritical attitude?

Lastly, I wanna tell you all thank you again, you guys rock! I would send my sister a link to this thread later on this night for her to read every comment diligently. I know she would wanna kill me at first for putting this up here though grin
So much similitude in both stories. Hence, the believe by most people you are just telling your own story from a third person perspective. How's Daniel though, i hope you guys intend to settle down together this year as projected?
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 26, 2017
EmmyDe25:

Lmao. Sperm bank. Kill me now.

grin grin grin

Yes, sir. The girl loves to receive semen like a submarine loves seamen.
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Sexyolori(f): 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dextology:

Thanks ma, it's been awhile my SAN.
Yes o, I have been on vacation,Lol
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by grandstar(m): 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
Scented

She shouldn't tell the guy anything. It will simply complicate things. He might feel that the only reason why she wants a marriage is because of his high fertility rate. Marriage must be based on true love and compatibility. It will horribly complicate things

If he's truly the one, your family should take steps towards setting him up either by finding him a good job, or contracts or finance a business venture to get him off his feet. This should be done after the wedding but assurance should be given to him before they tie the knot.

I, however, believe your sister has a good chance of getting pregnant. IVF should be able to work some miracles for her but she might have to wait a few years. She should contact a fertility clinic like Bridge clinic and seek their expert advice .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Pose With Dolphin In Swimming Pool, Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Dubai Desert / Island Residents Are Refusing To Date Mainland Residents And Vice Versa / Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.