Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? (43424 Views)

Brother And Sister Get Married After 10years Of Legal Battle In Court. See Pics / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Max24: 7:15am On Mar 23, 2017
jashar:
She should free the guy jare.

She can get pregnant through IVF or other means with sperm from her own husband after she marry.

A guy that is not ready is not ready. You can't change that fact. When a guy is ready to settle with a lady, the lady would know. There won't be need for games and manipulations.

My humble opinion.

One more thing, could she please stop sleeping with guys she ain't married to?
It's not the best really
You Nigerian people should stop bringing Churchy ideas to public forum. Are u saying she should not have sex until she is married ? Don't u know sex is a basic, involuntary need of man like food? So, what happens if nobody proposes to her ever - she should die without sex, abi ? pls, stop all this church indoctrinations.
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by kaboninc(m): 7:15am On Mar 23, 2017
Mrlouis:

People like you mislead others. Your post is misleading, try not to do that. Let's face it, premarital sex is wrong..in all ramifications no matter how it is painted..would u like ur daughter to indulge in this? I guess no

How is it wrong?

Because it's biblical?
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by kaboninc(m): 7:17am On Mar 23, 2017
Max24:

You Nigerian people should stop bringing Churchy ideas to public forum. Are u saying she should have sex until she is married ? Don't u know sex is a basic, involuntary need of man like food? So, what happens if nobody proposes to her ever - she should die without sex, abi ? pls, stop all this church indoctrinations.

Don't mind them... .holier than thou..
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by kaboninc(m): 7:21am On Mar 23, 2017
jashar:

grin cheesy

Park well till marriage. Saves one a lot of headache. But go for comprehensive medical check up before marriage.

Why I go park well na?

Is it because it's the right thing to do? If it's the right, on what basis?
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 23, 2017
Mrlouis:

People like you mislead others. Your post is misleading, try not to do that. Let's face it, premarital sex is wrong..in all ramifications no matter how it is painted..would u like ur daughter to indulge in this? I guess no

when couple aren't sexual compatible irrelevant things becomes a big issue

when was that you purchase a pair of shoes in the market without testing if it really matches your foot

my daughter can't just marry any random man without exploring their compatibility that is the first question I will ask cuz a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage

Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by maxti: 7:23am On Mar 23, 2017
No one don complain say this story too long to read o!
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Cutehector(m): 7:26am On Mar 23, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Lol....you wicked! grin
still in lag?
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 23, 2017
Of course smiley
Cutehector:
still in lag?
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Cutehector(m): 7:30am On Mar 23, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Of course smiley
cool
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 23, 2017
Ireboya:
Is it really your sister or you're the one in this situation ?

well, I've nothinq to say

just imagine

it's always their sister
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by siempere(m): 7:36am On Mar 23, 2017
I really have no experience in these cases...so I can't really throw in a good wo4d....but I'm surprised ur sister tells u things...as deep as this....wow...u guys must have a very loving relationship...kudos...

2 Likes

Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Artistree: 7:39am On Mar 23, 2017
jashar:
She should free the guy jare.

She can get pregnant through IVF or other means with sperm from her own husband after she marry.

A guy that is not ready is not ready. You can't change that fact. When a guy is ready to settle with a lady, the lady would know. There won't be need for games and manipulations.

My humble opinion.

One more thing, could she please stop sleeping with guys she ain't married to?
It's not the best really
@ the last paragraph, she's testing the microphone na...Lol!
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by jashar(f): 7:42am On Mar 23, 2017
Max24:

You Nigerian people should stop bringing Churchy ideas to public forum. Are u saying she should not have sex until she is married ? Don't u know sex is a basic, involuntary need of man like food? So, what happens if nobody proposes to her ever - she should die without sex, abi ? pls, stop all this church indoctrinations.

It's my ethos and like you said, it's a public forum where different people bring their ideas. So undecided

What separates humans from animals? Do you give in to all your basic instincts?

Where's self control?

Isn't there more to life than carnal pleasures? Hian!!!!

Last time I checked, eating is important for the body to function and survive. S.ex isn't. If not, monks and nuns would have died after at most 2 months (which is the longest time I the body can go without food; not water).

People have gone for years without s.ex. So undecided

Guy.... free me ooo.....
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by akblings(m): 7:44am On Mar 23, 2017
kimbra:
All I see here is your sister's desperation to be the guy's wife. He said he isn't ready for marriage, why not free him and channel your energy on other important things. 28 isn't old my dear!. Who said she won't meet any guy with high sperm quality?.

Trick him to marry you and have yourself to blame latter!.

1. how she go take know man wit high sperm count?
2. She go dey test all d men that comes her way?
3. You think say e dey easy like that for a woman to pick a husband in the street?
If its that easy, thousands of over age pretty gals re out there still searchin...
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by 1stfamous(m): 7:45am On Mar 23, 2017
Scented:
I asked for the ladies in the house to help me out with advice because I feel they would know better in such a situation. Men who may have ideas can also contribute.

I will try and be short as possible. My sis turns 28 this year. She has been down emotionally for some time now and she is very close to me and it has made me down too.

My sis has been dating this guy for about two years now, the guy is 28/29 years I think. She got pregnant for this guy about a year ago, the guy was not ready for marriage and they decided to abort it. Along the line she wanted to keep the baby though, but a medical condition stopped her from keeping the baby. The doctor said the baby was growing outside the womb with complications and an operation to abort the pregnancy was needed even if she didn't want an abortion in the first place. Two other hospitals confirmed this through scan.

Also, another shocking revelation was discovered, the doctor said she has a medical issue which would make it kind of difficult for her to conceive easily, that she needs a man with a very very high sperm count for her to take in and the chances are slim because just about 1% of men have such rare high sperm count. This meant the guy she is dating has the rare high sperm count and she attested to this because she said of the previous 2 guys she has dated before him, they at some time engaged in sex without protection and she never had taken in before, but as for this guy in question the very first time they had unprotected sex she took in for him. She didn't reveal what the doctor told her to her guy though. Just her and myself know about her medical condition. The doctor even suggested she sticks to her guy because there is slim possibility of finding another man with such high sperm count. The doctor even asked that guy enrol for sperm donation in fertility clinics as his type of sperm count is in high demand and rare. The guy doesn't stay in the same city with her so he couldn't be around during the abortion process and the doctor couldn't tell him any of these revelations.

After the abortion she and the guy have still been dating, although they don't stay in the same city. She said they guy loves her but he is not directly clear about wanting to marry her anytime soon. This dude is the tall and very handsome type and I sometime see him as a playboy because he gets a lot of attention from ladies but my sister says she has never seen any red flag to suspect he has ever cheated on her and he respects and cares for her like a responsible man. I presume the guy still being young for a man(28/29 years) and very handsome doesn't feel its right time to get married but its not the case for my sister as she is turning 28 years soon. For what I know between her and the guy, they love each other deeply but the dude is just not ready yet to get married, both of them are working but the dude isn't too comfortable yet, but at least comfortable enough to get married if he is serious. The dude isn't just saying anything about settling down at all!

Now here are the questions I need to ask the ladies in the house to help me;

1-Should my sister tell the dude everything? Would this make him more emotional towards her and consider marrying her soon or he would feel he is doing my sister a favour in marrying her?

2-Should my sister consider breaking off with him and giving a chance to other serious suitors? She is very beautiful and has a job and men keep asking her hand in marriage everyday. Remember the doctor said her medical condition makes it hard for her to conceive and needs a man with very high sperm count, can she find a man with that rare high sperm count in the other men asking her hand in marriage? The doctor said just about 1% of men have such and if you do the maths the possibility of finding another man with such is very low in probability.

3- Should she try to make the guy get her pregnant again and based on the fact she has had an abortion before for him he would not have the guts to request she aborts it again and would be forced to make marriage plans? Ever since she had the abortion about a year ago the guy and her have become very strict towards unprotected sex, she says they don't even make the mistake to try it again. But we know as a lady she can have her way with him if she really wants to get pregnant. Mind you she may get pregnant but it would not be that easy from my family side because my dad has said he would not give his blessings to any of his daughters who gets pregnant before wedlock.

4-Married ladies, is there a way a woman can smartly make a man consider marrying her faster? Are they any tricks to making a man more eager to marrying you or are there proven ways to push a man who has cold feet towards getting married? Please has any lady been in such a situation before and know what to act accordingly? Please help a sister out.

Thank you all!
if your sister can stop fvcking all around, and return to God,if she prays well, God will Give her an another man that will have super sperm, to make her pregnant
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Sarah20A(f): 7:45am On Mar 23, 2017
As far there's​ no red flag in the relationship, she should continue with the relationship, she should have sex on regular basis,there many writings on how to make a man go crazy about you and also how to make him marry her. so she should read some of the writing who knows, it might help her. to me she is the woman she should possess some tricks on how to make the guy sexually attracted to her (genuinely) cause the more she have sex the more her chances of getting pregnant increase
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Consula: 7:48am On Mar 23, 2017
....the last time i checked, my sperm count was over 80miilion cells per milliliter (with documented proof), so you can contact me for artificial insemination or ....... No history of sti/stds.
Scented:
I asked for the ladies in the house to help me out with advice because I feel they would know better in such a situation. Men who may have ideas can also contribute.

I will try and be short as possible. My sis turns 28 this year. She has been down emotionally for some time now and she is very close to me and it has made me down too.

My sis has been dating this guy for about two years now, the guy is 28/29 years I think. She got pregnant for this guy about a year ago, the guy was not ready for marriage and they decided to abort it. Along the line she wanted to keep the baby though, but a medical condition stopped her from keeping the baby. The doctor said the baby was growing outside the womb with complications and an operation to abort the pregnancy was needed even if she didn't want an abortion in the first place. Two other hospitals confirmed this through scan.

Also, another shocking revelation was discovered, the doctor said she has a medical issue which would make it kind of difficult for her to conceive easily, that she needs a man with a very very high sperm count for her to take in and the chances are slim because just about 1% of men have such rare high sperm count. This meant the guy she is dating has the rare high sperm count and she attested to this because she said of the previous 2 guys she has dated before him, they at some time engaged in sex without protection and she never had taken in before, but as for this guy in question the very first time they had unprotected sex she took in for him. She didn't reveal what the doctor told her to her guy though. Just her and myself know about her medical condition. The doctor even suggested she sticks to her guy because there is slim possibility of finding another man with such high sperm count. The doctor even asked that guy enrol for sperm donation in fertility clinics as his type of sperm count is in high demand and rare. The guy doesn't stay in the same city with her so he couldn't be around during the abortion process and the doctor couldn't tell him any of these revelations.

After the abortion she and the guy have still been dating, although they don't stay in the same city. She said they guy loves her but he is not directly clear about wanting to marry her anytime soon. This dude is the tall and very handsome type and I sometime see him as a playboy because he gets a lot of attention from ladies but my sister says she has never seen any red flag to suspect he has ever cheated on her and he respects and cares for her like a responsible man. I presume the guy still being young for a man(28/29 years) and very handsome doesn't feel its right time to get married but its not the case for my sister as she is turning 28 years soon. For what I know between her and the guy, they love each other deeply but the dude is just not ready yet to get married, both of them are working but the dude isn't too comfortable yet, but at least comfortable enough to get married if he is serious. The dude isn't just saying anything about settling down at all!

1-Should my sister tell the dude everything? Would this make him more emotional towards her and consider marrying her soon or he would feel he is doing my sister a favour in marrying her?

2-Should my sister consider breaking off with him and giving a chance to other serious suitors? She is very beautiful and has a job and men keep asking her hand in marriage everyday. Remember the doctor said her medical condition makes it hard for her to conceive and needs a man with very high sperm count, can she find a man with that rare high sperm count in the other men asking her hand in marriage? The doctor said just about 1% of men have such and if you do the maths the possibility of finding another man with such is very low in probability.

3- Should she try to make the guy get her pregnant again and based on the fact she has had an abortion before for him he would not have the guts to request she aborts it again and would be forced to make marriage plans? Ever since she had the abortion about a year ago the guy and her have become very strict towards unprotected sex, she says they don't even make the mistake to try it again. But we know as a lady she can have her way with him if she really wants to get pregnant. Mind you she may get pregnant but it would not be that easy from my family side because my dad has said he would not give his blessings to any of his daughters who gets pregnant before wedlock.

4-Married ladies, is there a way a woman can smartly make a man consider marrying her faster? Are they any tricks to making a man more eager to marrying you or are there proven ways to push a man who has cold feet towards getting married? Please has any lady been in such a situation before and know what to act accordingly? Please help a sister out.

Thank you all!
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by bolethings: 7:54am On Mar 23, 2017
Well, if the man in question is 29 years, your sister is probably the same age or younger. These days men wouldn't want to start a family and struggle, we want to have a basic template.

The guy isn't a cheat and so I wouldn't advice your sister to breakup with him since he equally loves her. However trapping him with pregnancy will be foolish. The best option is for her to encourage him and also raise funde to support him. There's nothing wrong as these days you can't leave everything to a man alone. She however needs to make sure he feels in control. She will get what she wants without making it look desperate.
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Roon9(m): 7:59am On Mar 23, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Hope you haven't seen your life history cause I've seen one similar to mine lol

Thankfully I havent grin
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Trybes(m): 8:01am On Mar 23, 2017
Sorry, sounds a wayward girl. She dated two guys before and this one is the third guy and from indication she is having unprotected sex with them haba.
She should go live a decent life and be prayerful.
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by jashar(f): 8:06am On Mar 23, 2017
Artistree:

@ the last paragraph, she's testing the microphone na...Lol!

kikiki

Mic check, mic check wan, too, wan too....

grin grin grin
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by mbhs139(m): 8:19am On Mar 23, 2017
kimbra:
All I see here is your sister's desperation to be the guy's wife. He said he isn't ready for marriage, why not free him and channel your energy on other important things. 28 isn't old my dear!. Who said she won't meet any guy with high sperm quality?.

Trick him to marry you and have yourself to blame latter!

Seconded at the bolded.
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Zedoo(m): 8:44am On Mar 23, 2017
So wait...all your sister's aim in life is to bear children THEREFORE she wants to stick with a losing playboy BCAUSE HE HAS LONG DXCK AND THICK COPIOUS SPERM....

Chai....

Women....

Later Dem go say men no dey give them a chance....just look at this one's reason....
Thick sperm....
Mtchwwwww....

Na 6th wife fit am...
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by dearsly(m): 8:48am On Mar 23, 2017
The pains n complex issues people go through in life.....

I just pray you come out of this smiling positively!

The rest of us should remember to thank God!
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Funkybabee(f): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2017
for my own points of view don't force him to get marry to ur sister. let's ur sister call him and explain all this issue to him one on one,thou u might think he is not ready to marry but if ur sister tell him her issue God can change his heart to leave that fear in him down to marry her
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by orrazip: 9:04am On Mar 23, 2017
What I think is that neither you nor your sister understood what the Dr meant. Lemme speculate a bit, what your sister had is what we call Ectopic Pregnancy which can occur in the Fallopian tubes with the definitive treatment being removal of the tube involved. It's common sense that, all things being equal, someone who has 2 tubes would find it easier getting pregnant than one who has 1. This maybe what the Dr meant, I stand to be corrected though.
Now it's not right for your sister to buttress her belief with fact that previous guys couldn't get her pregnant, she may not have been in her fertile period then.
About what the Dr said, that a healthier sperm count only makes it much likelier for someone to conceive - moreso someone with a single tube doesn't mean that someone who has a healthy sperm count but not as huge as the present guy wouldn't get your sister pregnant.
Remember, everything said are all possibilities, I've seen perfectly otherwise normal people who were found medically alright but wouldn't conceive. They end up adopting.
Just marry for companionship then hope and pray everything falls in the right places in their time. I know I've not answered any of your questions directly but I just tried to disarm your huge bias because I think that's where all the questions are stemming from.
#peace..
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by drnoel: 9:24am On Mar 23, 2017
Scented:

Thank you all!

If this story is true then I would suspect the couple reside in the US or UK, definitely not in Nigeria.
If that being the case, it will affect my advice for the lady in question.
I would advice the lady to get pregnant again and keep the baby this time. Since the guy is not ready she shouldn't have it in her head to trick him into getting her pregnant and if she discusses it will him he will probably not agree to it so the simple solution for her is to get pregnant for him for her peace of mine. She would be surprised what a wonder that baby will do for her live.
She should also have it in the back of her head that she shouldn't expect support from the father of the child cos that was not the intention behind her getting pregnant. Invariably she has to think towards being a single mother. If the guy turns around after then fine, if he doesn't then its also all good. Cheers
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by raphloren: 9:30am On Mar 23, 2017
1. she shouldnt tell the guy about his high sperm tin else she wud b at the guys mercy.
2. she shud try and consider the marriage proposals of other guys if she is not ready to wait for him like in the next 5yrs
3. if she agree to give another man chance then she should try and get pregant b4 telling the other guy its over
4. There are still many men who are in that high sperm category.
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Analee(f): 9:31am On Mar 23, 2017
Aliyeous:
1. No 2. No 3. No 4. ....
Pray more
yes lik ds person has said,prayer is d key.daz d only way to push him very him faster,anoda fastest way is 4 her to locate d rite church lik OPM,MFM cos des r d churches i reli know dat reli deals wif such issues,esp.OPM-Omega power ministries..
tank me later.
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by Mrlouis: 9:36am On Mar 23, 2017
sasko:

when couple aren't sexual compatible irrelevant things becomes a big issue

when was that you purchase a pair of shoes in the market without testing if it really matches your foot

my daughter can't just marry any random man without exploring their compatibility that is the first question I will ask cuz a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage

I have some questions for u
First
What do you mean by sexual compatibility? I need clarification on that

Secondly
You seem to liken your daughter to a pair of shoes in the market...that illustration doesnt apply to this..if i am wrong, convince me

Thirdly
All things being equal, Your daughter will most likely date more than 3 men (minimum) in her life before settling down in marriage ( research has proven)..now tell me..you approve of her sleeping around with these men to ascertain "sexual compatibility"... And if she doesn't meet someone " compatible" ...what do you profer?

Fourth and lastly
In your Earnest opinion, in this respect, are the ways of men, the same ways of God

Thanks
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by julieenoch(m): 9:40am On Mar 23, 2017
Bro, my advice to your sister is that she should maintain the relationship with the guy, stay away from sex with the guy until after marriage, Dont be desperate trying to do anything to make the guy stay. Hold on to God. You cant be wiser than God. If the guy is the will of God, he will stay. Tell your sister to keep praying. She will not miss her time. Let God have his way. Thanks
Re: Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? by AntiNigerian: 9:43am On Mar 23, 2017
If your sister had use postinor , would we be hearing this kinda news? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God / Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) / Dating Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.