Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. (36273 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back / She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by TheSCRYPT: 5:01am On Mar 24, 2017
Lwkm! I cant believe this OP just made me laugh really hard this morning.  
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. OP It is just 5am gaddamnit!
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Dangerousboy(m): 5:06am On Mar 24, 2017
0b10010011:
Take the two of them to Omega Fire Ministry individually

Apostle Suleman will choose for you.
SHUT UP
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 24, 2017
First of all! Don't panic at all. I need you to go to a quiet place and take deep breaths for like 5 mins. Then I want you to consider why you love them both and who u love the most. If I'm to judge, I'll say u love the 2nd one better cause u talk much about her. The only thing u said about the first one is that you took her virginity, you feel guilty for being the one to disvirgin her. The good boy that I am will say! You should follow your conscience and marry the lady you disvirgined cause she's proved herself deserving to you and another man might not treat her with that respect of being a virgin
The bad boy part of me will say you should follow your heart! Choose that one you love most. Don't worry the girl u disvirgine will do better on her own. She'll find someone soon, if she haven't met someone.
But let's face the fact, I'll not really treasure a girl that's no longer a virgin. And fact 2, don't double date! Try to choose one of them.
I hope I make little bit of sense
So how far? How well? Have you decided?

4 Likes

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by dare4luv1(m): 5:18am On Mar 24, 2017
My advice for u
Don't marry because of beauty
Don't marry a lazy lady
Be prayerful

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by olafum1(m): 5:19am On Mar 24, 2017
Daniyemi:

Modified* I was well aware that no viable solution will come from nairalanders. As usual they didn't disappoint.
I wonder if it was my own doing to have had the girls say yes to me almost at the same time.
I will resort to prayers.

Don't mind those little children above. I'm in a similar situation presently and sure, I will end up not hurting anyone as I pick one eventually
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by xtervaganza(m): 5:26am On Mar 24, 2017
LeView1:
You are a selfish git. You're cheating and you come here looking for sympathy? I hope you lose both. May karma pay you in full. Self centered ego maniac angry

Modified: If the shoe fits wear it!

angry
calm your tits
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by 989900: 5:32am On Mar 24, 2017
I totally lose my mind when I read tons of childish comments on threads like this. undecided sad angry sad
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by philybuck(m): 5:38am On Mar 24, 2017
as much as you need prayers, you still need to make a decision and to be very sincere you know deep down the one you heart truly beats for, from my observation you prefer the girl in Kano because if you didn't you won't even consider quitting the Abuja based girl because you feel she is no longer a virgin and would want to explore. so search your soul and go for the one you can trust with your life. Let the other go, save her from unredeemable hearthbreak in the future.
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Bonavcreativity(m): 5:42am On Mar 24, 2017
In my own opinion, the only reason you love the first girl is that, you disvirgin her n evry man does that, n you might not too know much about her because of the distance but your heart belongs to the second girl cuz she is exhibiting the attitudes you love so much, for me, I will advice you come in terms with the first girl make her to understand that the distance has many things to say with ur relationship with her n probably tell her you can't go on again and focus on the second. But let me advise again, never try to blow things out of proportion with the girl you disvirgin just play on a safe ground.
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by castrokiller(m): 6:01am On Mar 24, 2017
I wanted to comment but see that the landers took law to their own hands.... Well why date two girls and pretending to be broke(u sure say u no be fake)
They(girls) have just one reason for dating you(don't ask what it is)
You deflowered the other(baba no be love be that and my girl is still a virgin) you told her to properly prove her love and u slept with her but ur mind still dey on how to Bleep the other..... Baba u no try...
But all leave the podium here for my other brethrens but before I do that I just realized I typed nonsense in all of this because it won't make sense to you.
CHAT THE GIRLS AND TALK TO THEM FROM YOUR HEART AND TDHEN CHOSE THE ONE YOU TRULY LOVE....
*mics down*
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by ameezy(m): 6:01am On Mar 24, 2017
LeView1:
You are a selfish git. You're cheating and you come here looking for sympathy? I hope you lose both. May karma pay you in full. Self centered ego maniac angry

angry
Who offend u

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by kullozone(m): 6:15am On Mar 24, 2017
I wish some very intelligent aliens would just colonize the world cheesy
Aswear, no sense for the world again, na mumuness dey reign now.
To seek advice on Nairaland is like committing suicide.

1 Like

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 24, 2017
LeView1:

angry
Amen to that jare and he was even tryna justify his cheating habit... very ungrateful dude...hope you'll be happy they both cheat on you too? When u truly love someone, u shouldn't be giving excuses why you feel it won't work out.

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by lexy2014: 6:19am On Mar 24, 2017
Daniyemi:
I and my exgirlfriend parted ways about 3 months ago precisely on new year day.
Shortly after our breakup, I met a couple of girls. I had flings with quiet a few of them but I wasn't comfortable because at my age, I am not suppose to be having flings but a committed relationship.

The problem is I currently have two girls I am in love with. They could easily pass off as models. Beautiful ladies with good hearts. I had to pretend I was flat broke to know if they were coming because I am rich(not very rich though but I am super comfortable for a 20 something yrs old guy. I own a law firm and a school which is setting off soon) One of the ladies is in Abuja she studies there and the other with me here in Kano she is also a student. As a lawyer, I know it is improper to date two girls at the same time cos if one should find out I may end up loosing both.

My problem is I tend to love the one in Abuja more, she is 20 and I took her virginity I was amazed to find out she was a virgin. But the downside is the distance. Distance was one of the factors that led to I and my ex parting ways. We lost the trust we had for each other(there are other reasons though.).
She comes to the North to see me. She was here last month. But I am already feeling since she is no longer a virgin she will want to explore especially giving the fact that she is beautiful.
I don't know if I should use the distance to leave her alone as I do not want a repeat of what happened between me and my ex.

The second one with me here in the North she is 23, very beautiful has a good heart, jovial, polite my friends like her. she is a good cook as well.

When I was asking the girl in Abuja out, she was playing hard to get and I asking the second one out too just incase the first girl failed to date me. They both eventually agreed to date me even when I feigned I was a broke nigga.

Pls house I really do not want to double date. As I can only marry one wife. (I date to marry like I did with my ex). I can't Introduce two girls to my People. What do I do to remedy the situation? insults are welcomed.

Modified* I was well aware that no viable solution will come from nairalanders. As usual they didn't disappoint.
I wonder if it was my own doing to have had the girls say yes to me almost at the same time.
I will resort to prayers.

u say they are so beautiful they could pass 4 models ne?hmmm....send picture now so we can confirm
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 24, 2017
Michellekabod:

Disvirgined a gal barely three months of knowing her....is that love?
You are actually ignorant of what love is. Parted ways with boo because of distance? Even distance didnt kill my puppy crush!
House, he keeps stressing they are beautiful and love him even though he fauxed brokeness- that is obviously why you 'love' them. And as far as am concerned, love ought to be unconditionally.
Pardon me. But you are still a kid, to meddle with two ladies without having one you prefer.
Let the first one go( pussy attracted u ). Let the second one go(a spare tire was needed in case the first boycotted u).

Be drinking and going to club.flex well...this is not your time to marry but have fun
I like you already. The dude needs serious coaching from you.
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Tenplet(m): 6:22am On Mar 24, 2017
Kingpee2:
The truth is, no one can actually tell you who the right one is, in a real and perfect way, you should have focused your self on just one woman from the on set and also get to settle differences between you and her, you mentioned that she also has loads of other reasons why you wanted out, you re just a man who will never stop loving the next new girl, you will still find another one more attractive than both of them again, stop wallowing yourself down the drain killing and seeking advise so hard on a keen matter, you love one more than the other just because of how you you feel at the moment and you will end meeting another new girl and also end up having issues with the present, no one is perfect Manh, Respect the mind and follow the route to your destination, you just seem to be wasting your time being depressed over who you love most when you don't eVen know what will happen next minute, if you end up travelling to USA tomorrow morning, you will get over it so fast, loads of hot chics in USA, you cant imagine how fast you will forget both of them in a glimpse , women in general can not be studied or easy to guess what kinda manners they can display or show up to do, just follow your heart and let nature take its place, when we meet our soul mate, the destiny will take its place, keep that advise away from people, the only truth you need can only be told by you and your reaction towards it will only justify where you want to be , truth hurts bro.....
u were looking for advice op here ix one
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 24, 2017
.... and then you woke up...grin

This is simply an attention-seeking post.

Correct me if I am wrong, one only opens a law firm after gathering tons of experience from a more established lawyer.

Best case scenario, this story is true, I would still say something is wrong with your psyche because ALL you want to do is to show off your are rich and banging 2 hot gals.

It's time to change your diapers, boy...Mummy is calling. Go and wash your bedsheets, you just had a wet dream.
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Amarabae(f): 6:25am On Mar 24, 2017
Hit and run guy.

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by aspirebig: 6:31am On Mar 24, 2017
Op, are you Tony Tutiila?
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by kosisokosi48(m): 6:33am On Mar 24, 2017
LeView1:

angry
.. are u for real ?... so uv never been into such situation? .
..pls use ur brains ....
... and choose your words carefully!!!!.....
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by RillJ(m): 6:34am On Mar 24, 2017
First go and find out how many handsome men the girls and in love with and what position you really occupy in their hearts. You can thereafter come for counsel.
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by loveguruindia(m): 6:42am On Mar 24, 2017
Dear Just think about you. Question yourself about what you exactly wants from a relationship? If you are getting exact what you think than go for that relationship otherwise don't bind yourself in a relationship. Just enjoy the time with both. smiley
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by iamkingzlee(m): 6:43am On Mar 24, 2017
REIIGN:
Simply choose the one with the biggest nyash.

Case settled cool
Sabi boy grin
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 24, 2017
See dis one undecided
iamkingzlee:
Sabi boy grin
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by femiolorun(m): 6:45am On Mar 24, 2017
LeView1:

angry

Yes love your reply. Put them in your shoe if they are your sisters, I'm on my way to disvirgin your sister after which I will come here to ask if I should marry her. Mumu
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by iamkingzlee(m): 6:46am On Mar 24, 2017
Fabulocity:
See dis one undecided
grin oya you!! what other good advice can you give this guy
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 24, 2017
Didn't even read the story sef
iamkingzlee:
grin oya you!! what other good advice can you give this guy
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by iamkingzlee(m): 6:49am On Mar 24, 2017
Fabulocity:
Didn't even read the story sef
He's in love with two women he doesn't know which one to pick *Tony Tetuila's voice*
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by femiolorun(m): 6:51am On Mar 24, 2017
LeView1:

angry
love your reply. Put them in your shoe if they are your sisters, I'm on my way to disvirgin your sister after which I will come here to ask if I should marry her. Mumu

1 Like

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 24, 2017
Marketed and distributed by
Amako investment limited
21. Nnamdi azikiwe street idumota Lagos
11.pound road Aba
Obakasson plaza Ojo Alaba Lagos
14 ndiden usang iso road calabar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. / Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.