Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. (36289 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back / She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by FleetAdmiral(m): 6:57am On Mar 24, 2017
grin

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by rosalieene(f): 7:05am On Mar 24, 2017
I can imagine how you deceived the abuja girl into loosing her virginity.

4 Likes

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by luggy(m): 7:09am On Mar 24, 2017
cut ur penc, kill ur self
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nickymezor(f): 7:10am On Mar 24, 2017
Hmmm, some guys wld neva change. SMH for OP.
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by luggy(m): 7:10am On Mar 24, 2017
kill ur self or cut ur pennies
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by onyxo76(m): 7:11am On Mar 24, 2017
Maybe this vide from lost boyz will help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGXBX9MKnxY
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 24, 2017
LeView1:
You are a selfish git. You're cheating and you come here looking for sympathy? I hope you lose both. May karma pay you in full. Self centered ego maniac angry

Modified: If the shoe fits wear it!

angry

Y d hate? The guy could not have thought he would find love as a broke guy...his case is 5 in a million. But why take a girls virginity with her thinking u will settle with her when u ain't sure of settling with her? Unless she just wants you to do it
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by ElsonMorali: 7:15am On Mar 24, 2017
Daniyemi:

Modified* I was well aware that no viable solution will come from nairalanders. As usual they didn't disappoint.
I wonder if it was my own doing to have had the girls say yes to me almost at the same time.
I will resort to prayers.

That bolded part caught my attention.

Who do you want to pray to? The same God who told you not fornicate? Good luck with that.

You took a girl's virginity, now you're wondering If she's not going to be sleeping around, and because of that you want to break up with her.

Your brain should be flogged sir.

3 Likes

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by 1234onyekwe: 7:17am On Mar 24, 2017
kelvinrhs:
First of all! Don't panic at all. I need you to go to a quiet place and take deep breaths for like 5 mins. Then I want you to consider why you love them both and who u love the most. If I'm to judge, I'll say u love the 2nd one better cause u talk much about her. The only thing u said about the first one is that you took her virginity, you feel guilty for being the one to disvirgin her. The good boy that I am will say! You should follow your conscience and marry the lady you disvirgined cause she's proved herself deserving to you and another man might not treat her with that respect of being a virgin
The bad boy part of me will say you should follow your heart! Choose that one you love most. Don't worry the girl u disvirgine will do better on her own. She'll find someone soon, if she haven't met someone.
But let's face the fact, I'll not really treasure a girl that's no longer a virgin. And fact 2, don't double date! Try to choose one of them.
I hope I make little bit of sense
. My bros I support u I can never value a lady that is not a Virgin.
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by CzarChris(m): 7:19am On Mar 24, 2017
I avoided this thread like a plague yesterday, I just decided to open it this morning out of boredom.
1st of all, I hope y'all know the op is lying and he is a freaking attention seeking kid. I am saying this because which grown man talks about love? I know there a few out there that still do, but not like this. As a man you look for a woman who will tolerate your BS and you tolerate hers.
I keep saying this over and over again, love is a fallacy.
To the op, guy keep playing, but remember karma is one angry biatch. Whatever you sow you must reap, believe me I know.
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Donjazzy12(m): 7:21am On Mar 24, 2017
Daniyemi:
I and my exgirlfriend parted ways about 3 months ago precisely on new year day.
Shortly after our breakup, I met a couple of girls. I had flings with quiet a few of them but I wasn't comfortable because at my age, I am not suppose to be having flings but a committed relationship.

The problem is I currently have two girls I am in love with. They could easily pass off as models. Beautiful ladies with good hearts. I had to pretend I was flat broke to know if they were coming because I am rich(not very rich though but I am super comfortable for a 20 something yrs old guy. I own a law firm and a school which is setting off soon) One of the ladies is in Abuja she studies there and the other with me here in Kano she is also a student. As a lawyer, I know it is improper to date two girls at the same time cos if one should find out I may end up loosing both.

My problem is I tend to love the one in Abuja more, she is 20 and I took her virginity I was amazed to find out she was a virgin. But the downside is the distance. Distance was one of the factors that led to I and my ex parting ways. We lost the trust we had for each other(there are other reasons though.).
She comes to the North to see me. She was here last month. But I am already feeling since she is no longer a virgin she will want to explore especially giving the fact that she is beautiful.
I don't know if I should use the distance to leave her alone as I do not want a repeat of what happened between me and my ex.

The second one with me here in the North she is 23, very beautiful has a good heart, jovial, polite my friends like her. she is a good cook as well.

When I was asking the girl in Abuja out, she was playing hard to get and I asking the second one out too just incase the first girl failed to date me. They both eventually agreed to date me even when I feigned I was a broke nigga.

Pls house I really do not want to double date. As I can only marry one wife. (I date to marry like I did with my ex). I can't Introduce two girls to my People. What do I do to remedy the situation? insults are welcomed.

Modified* I was well aware that no viable solution will come from nairalanders. As usual they didn't disappoint.
I wonder if it was my own doing to have had the girls say yes to me almost at the same time.

You are here worrying about dating two girls. Do you know how many guys they are going out with especially the one in Abuja? Recent research shows that most girls in Nigeria has between 20--50 boyfriends at a time.
About pretending to be a broke ass to gauge their love for you, nobody does research like our girls. Trust me, they know you were comfortable before agreeing to go out with you. My advice? Remove every shade of sentiments from your decision. Draw up a list of what you want in your woman and if any of them meets the criteria, good. If not dump the two of them and start afresh. My elder brother used to say that beta thing no dey finish for market!
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Honesty007(m): 7:21am On Mar 24, 2017
Go and pray,chai its a pity u r not the matrix lord.That guy has nothing and can move with 60 to hundred girls at a time.The thing there is they come to him on their own.he doesnt even date them.right now 3 sisters love him at the same time.in such a situation he knows how to treat them all.i too am a Matrix lord.Go and pray .leave them alone.in order to marry you cannot be telling the lord to pick for you.you start afresh with asking the lord for fivegiveness and that he should bring ur own wife whom he has prepared from the foundation of the world for you.
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by dantori(m): 7:22am On Mar 24, 2017
Daniyemi:
Shortly after our breakup, I met a couple of girls. I had flings with quiet a few of them but I wasn't comfortable because at my age, I am not suppose to be having flings but a committed relationship.

The problem is I currently have two girls I am in love with. They could easily pass off as models. Beautiful ladies with good hearts. I had to pretend I was flat broke to know if they were coming because I am rich(not very rich though but I am super comfortable for a 20 something yrs old guy. I own a law firm and a school which is setting off soon) One of the ladies is in Abuja she studies there and the other with me here in Kano she is also a student. As a lawyer, I know it is improper to date two girls at the same time cos if one should find out I may end up loosing both.

My problem is I tend to love the one in Abuja more, she is 20 and I took her virginity I was amazed to find out she was a virgin. But the downside is the distance. Distance was one of the factors that led to I and my ex parting ways. We lost the trust we had for each other(there are other reasons though.).
She comes to the North to see me. She was here last month. But I am already feeling since she is no longer a virgin she will want to explore especially giving the fact that she is beautiful.
I don't know if I should use the distance to leave her alone as I do not want a repeat of what happened between me and my ex.

The second one with me here in the North she is 23, very beautiful has a good heart, jovial, polite my friends like her. she is a good cook as well.

When I was asking the girl in Abuja out, she was playing hard to get and I asking the second one out too just incase the first girl failed to date me. They both eventually agreed to date me even when I feigned I was a broke nigga.

Pls house I really do not want to double date. As I can only marry one wife. (I date to marry like I did with my ex). I can't Introduce two girls to my People. What do I do to remedy the situation? insults are welcomed.

Tell em both you have HIV let's start from there
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Rukkydelta(f): 7:25am On Mar 24, 2017
poshestmina:
You shouldn't have disvirgined the girl till you make up your mind ...she kept herself for how long and will suddenly go wayward now? .mtcheeeeeeew!
And she may probably turn to a heartbreaker after this
And she will be telling her friends in school my boyfriend is this and that while he is just a self centered cheat

1 Like

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by metroid(m): 7:27am On Mar 24, 2017
angry

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Chalister: 7:33am On Mar 24, 2017
Op, marriage is a decision, to endure, enjoy, and persevere. There is no one you can marry that will make you happy all days of your life. That said, the abuja lady kept her virginity den gave it to u,im sure she must have met other guys before so you need to ask yourself why she choose u not dem. I think in marriage you need someone that complements and understand you. Which of them brings out the best in you, encourages you to pursue your dreams, supports you physically, emotionally, spiritually and financially,wabts you to improve yourself instd of spendn on frivolous things . Which of them can stand you at your worst and which of them wil go out of her way just to see you happy? Ignore the 'very good cook and my friends love her aspect' because ur d one gettn married to er not ur frnds. Moreso, the notion that a lady mght be promiscuous aftr being dsvrgnd nids to change. If she wantd 2b ,she could have bein long bfr she met u. All in all, d decision is yours to make, but id suggest u take d decision fast bfr either of them finds out about the other.
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by AlphaStyles(m): 7:34am On Mar 24, 2017
no let nyash device u o
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by oma19(f): 7:37am On Mar 24, 2017
U know what u want and u are just here for you to get ur answer right. I will advice u to think carefully we are talking about feelings here, u should check if is love u feeling or lust because main reading ur post u like pretty girls.
The girl in Abuja was hard to get but later give in to u and gave u her beautiful flower and still visit u, know that is only when a girl like u she play hard to get. And now u saying she might go wild because she no longer a virgin. Bros think well oooo
Kano girl is now a second choice to u, and u claim she is wife material, she does all these because of love too.
Both fall in love with u when u lied u flat broke, love is not all about money, take a few days off d relationship to think, and feel who u miss more.
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by REIIGN(m): 7:41am On Mar 24, 2017
iamkingzlee:
Sabi boy grin
Babaly cool
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by pkang: 7:47am On Mar 24, 2017
Daniyemi:

You don't seem to get my point. About my ex did u fail to read the part where I said there were other reasons why we broke up? There is no need calling me a kid. Sometimes things like this happens and it is called dilemma. I got caught in between two choices when they both agreed to date me almost at the same time. Now having realise there is no point dating two ladies I am asking you and others how I can get out of this mess without hurting anybody's feelings. There is no need for name calling brother. We shld learn to be civil.

PS: I don't drink and I only recently started clubbing once a while though with the girl I have in Kano. I am conservative but I know how to have fun when I want to.

So were u testing ur approach skills. Or u never loved the first and never believed u would get her that u went for the second.
Well, just relax n be in no rush. One day u will analyse them and choose the right one.
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by VampireeM(f): 7:48am On Mar 24, 2017
ITbomb:
Unfortunately the only credentials of the Abuja girl is that you disvirgined her. Apart from that, the Kano own has everything you need

Distance is not good. Don't marry and still live a bachelor life.

smileyMr player abi advisor, pls check your whatsapp msgs.. i've been trying to reach you..
From "J"
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by einsteine(m): 7:48am On Mar 24, 2017
Get into some form of adversity and problems and the girls would make the choice for you.
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by dadaadec(m): 7:56am On Mar 24, 2017
Marry d babe Wey dey north.

Gimme d Abuja babe, me no go mind d distance and also say Na my paddy disvirgin her.

With diz ur problem is solved. Maybe d babe sef no like u again.. Nobody knw.
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Alohamora(f): 7:56am On Mar 24, 2017
Daniyemi:

Dude just do away with both of them and focus on your self. And while you're doing that you can help in solving some of the problems we are facing in this country. Just kidding

Back to your post.
You're already having doubts about the disvrigined one.
First you claimed you're not to good at the LDR thing. Then you said she might be wayward afterwards. A girl that would be wayward would be wayward regardless of if she just got disvirgined yesterday.

I'm guessing you "love" both of them because they both have something to offer that the other doesn't have.

Personally I don't see why a grown ass man would be seeking for help on such crucial. If you can't decide for yourself now then when will you? It's like saying "Nairaland I can't think please come think for me".

Dude at the end of the day,it's what you want that matters. We can't decide on what would make you happy.
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by peter0071(m): 7:58am On Mar 24, 2017
REIIGN:
Simply choose the one with the biggest nyash.

Case settled cool
Receive Sense.. nOw!!!
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by dyoungprof86: 8:01am On Mar 24, 2017
There must be different in character, look inward.
But don't love because of virginity.
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by annyronnie(m): 8:25am On Mar 24, 2017
Follow your heart I believe if you live someone you should gv d person certain level of trust I know that doesn't work anymore but trust me if it's d right person d will stay without compromising
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Trinicol3: 8:32am On Mar 24, 2017
REIIGN:

Case settled cool
grin
REIIGN:

Case settled cool
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 24, 2017
Daniyemi:

I sincerely hope u were being sarcastic. I am running away from double dating and you are advising me to?
Double date
verb (intransitive)

to take part in a date involving two couples

Or

a social engagement shared by two couples.

In my opinion op, 3 months is too early to decide who you truly love between the two seeing that you just broke up with your ex within same period

I suggest you tell each girl about the other, explaining how it all happened and watch how it plays out.

In the mean time, focus on your career and your new school, live your life, make more money. The best is yet to come.

Cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Sarah20A(f): 8:37am On Mar 24, 2017
Out of the two ladies there most be one of them whom you feel more secured, loved and Happy whenever you are with her​.[color=#550000][/color]
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 8:37am On Mar 24, 2017
REIIGN:

Case settled cool
so that was what really happened? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? / My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.