Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. (36290 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back / She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Acetyl(m): 8:40am On Mar 24, 2017
slimzypink:

Don't mind the idiotic element
come on, your comment is too harsh. You can still make valid points without you insulting him pls...

1 Like

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by REIIGN(m): 8:49am On Mar 24, 2017
BoleynDynaSTY:
so that was what really happened? sad

You don carry this thing come NL? undecided
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by clems88(m): 8:54am On Mar 24, 2017
REIIGN:
Simply choose the one with the biggest nyash.

Case settled cool
grin come is your brain paining you
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Happyola(m): 8:54am On Mar 24, 2017
Why did u av to have sex with her bfor thinking of distance? Dis is nt d time for u to be praying because u av already knw wat u will do. U made a mistake at first n u still repeated it again(distance). Oga, u are nt ready to settle jst continue wit d game.
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Elle277(f): 8:57am On Mar 24, 2017
You disvirgin a girl that loves you, and you are proud of it,,trying to chose another..you're very wicked and need your type ...Nonsense
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by CheedyJ(m): 8:59am On Mar 24, 2017
Michellekabod:

Disvirgined a gal barely three months of knowing her....is that love?
You are actually ignorant of what love is. Parted ways with boo because of distance? Even distance didnt kill my puppy crush!
House, he keeps stressing they are beautiful and love him even though he fauxed brokeness- that is obviously why you 'love' them. And as far as am concerned, love ought to be unconditionally.
Pardon me. But you are still a kid, to meddle with two ladies without having one you prefer.
Let the first one go( pussy attracted u ). Let the second one go(a spare tire was needed in case the first boycotted u).

Be drinking and going to club.flex well...this is not your time to marry but have fun
A truck load of zobo 4u....well said
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by CheedyJ(m): 9:02am On Mar 24, 2017
Daniyemi:

You don't seem to get my point. About my ex did u fail to read the part where I said there were other reasons why we broke up? There is no need calling me a kid. Sometimes things like this happens and it is called dilemma. I got caught in between two choices when they both agreed to date me almost at the same time. Now having realise there is no point dating two ladies I am asking you and others how I can get out of this mess without hurting anybody's feelings. There is no need for name calling brother. We shld learn to be civil.

PS: I don't drink and I only recently started clubbing once a while though with the girl I have in Kano. I am conservative but I know how to have fun when I want to.
So,dey both said yes on d same day,hour,minute & second abi....smh
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by jaxxy(m): 9:03am On Mar 24, 2017
Daniyemi:
I and my exgirlfriend parted ways about 3 months ago precisely on new year day.
Shortly after our breakup, I met a couple of girls. I had flings with quiet a few of them but I wasn't comfortable because at my age, I am not suppose to be having flings but a committed relationship.

The problem is I currently have two girls I am in love with. They could easily pass off as models. Beautiful ladies with good hearts. I had to pretend I was flat broke to know if they were coming because I am rich(not very rich though but I am super comfortable for a 20 something yrs old guy. I own a law firm and a school which is setting off soon) One of the ladies is in Abuja she studies there and the other with me here in Kano she is also a student. As a lawyer, I know it is improper to date two girls at the same time cos if one should find out I may end up loosing both.

My problem is I tend to love the one in Abuja more, she is 20 and I took her virginity I was amazed to find out she was a virgin. But the downside is the distance. Distance was one of the factors that led to I and my ex parting ways. We lost the trust we had for each other(there are other reasons though.).
She comes to the North to see me. She was here last month. But I am already feeling since she is no longer a virgin she will want to explore especially giving the fact that she is beautiful.
I don't know if I should use the distance to leave her alone as I do not want a repeat of what happened between me and my ex.

The second one with me here in the North she is 23, very beautiful has a good heart, jovial, polite my friends like her. she is a good cook as well.

When I was asking the girl in Abuja out, she was playing hard to get and I asking the second one out too just incase the first girl failed to date me. They both eventually agreed to date me even when I feigned I was a broke nigga.

Pls house I really do not want to double date. As I can only marry one wife. (I date to marry like I did with my ex). I can't Introduce two girls to my People. What do I do to remedy the situation? insults are welcomed.

Modified* I was well aware that no viable solution will come from nairalanders. As usual they didn't disappoint.
I wonder if it was my own doing to have had the girls say yes to me almost at the same time.
I will resort to prayers.

Bro don't mind them most of the people commenting booshit here are all bloody hypocrites i can guarantee u of that. Sm are rapists sef and dey are talking like saint paul here. Anyways back to ur matter. Now they are both beautiful and great women judge them 1st based on their attitude cos its d most important thing even than beauty then their faith/belief etc..

bt studing ur descriptions of them correctly d1 there with u seems to me better. I say so cos the one in abuja comes and goes while she may be good there are still smtngs and behaviors u may mot notice till u stay long arrnd a person it may be postive or negative or both. I don't know these two women bt don't use distance yet at a yardstick especially if ur sure d one in abuja is also committed to u. Cheers
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by ifeojobas(f): 9:09am On Mar 24, 2017
I think you should send this to joroolumofin on Instagram. His followers will insult you but there will still be some wisdom in the comments section. I wish you the best even though you could have easily avoided being in this dilemma.
Daniyemi:
Shortly after our breakup, I met a couple of girls. I had flings with quiet a few of them but I wasn't comfortable because at my age, I am not suppose to be having flings but a committed relationship.

The problem is I currently have two girls I am in love with. They could easily pass off as models. Beautiful ladies with good hearts. I had to pretend I was flat broke to know if they were coming because I am rich(not very rich though but I am super comfortable for a 20 something yrs old guy. I own a law firm and a school which is setting off soon) One of the ladies is in Abuja she studies there and the other with me here in Kano she is also a student. As a lawyer, I know it is improper to date two girls at the same time cos if one should find out I may end up loosing both.

My problem is I tend to love the one in Abuja more, she is 20 and I took her virginity I was amazed to find out she was a virgin. But the downside is the distance. Distance was one of the factors that led to I and my ex parting ways. We lost the trust we had for each other(there are other reasons though.).
She comes to the North to see me. She was here last month. But I am already feeling since she is no longer a virgin she will want to explore especially giving the fact that she is beautiful.
I don't know if I should use the distance to leave her alone as I do not want a repeat of what happened between me and my ex.

The second one with me here in the North she is 23, very beautiful has a good heart, jovial, polite my friends like her. she is a good cook as well.

When I was asking the girl in Abuja out, she was playing hard to get and I asking the second one out too just incase the first girl failed to date me. They both eventually agreed to date me even when I feigned I was a broke nigga.

Pls house I really do not want to double date. As I can only marry one wife. (I date to marry like I did with my ex). I can't Introduce two girls to my People. What do I do to remedy the situation? insults are welcomed.

Modified* I was well aware that no viable solution will come from nairalanders. As usual they didn't disappoint.
I wonder if it was my own doing to have had the girls say yes to me almost at the same time.

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by sekem: 9:09am On Mar 24, 2017
If only it was a lady that started this thread...

By now, curses from both east west back and front go don full for her head. grin

Maybe, it's a man's world after all...?
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by ITbomb(m): 9:17am On Mar 24, 2017
VampireeM:

smileyMr player abi advisor, pls check your whatsapp msgs.. i've been trying to reach you..
From "J"
Hope you got the digits right
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by spanzed(m): 9:17am On Mar 24, 2017
OP I would suggest u work on ur thinking that long distance relationship cannot last then I see you and your Abuja bane sorting things out am sure u guys don't have any problem and I don't see distance as one for someone that comes down to Kano just for you.
Regarding your Kano babe what makes u think she loves you?is it because she cooks?,or because your friend loves her....look beyond your nose.
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 24, 2017
Respect yourself and marry the girl you disvirgined. How can you not want go marry person wey u disvirgin?
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by thunderbabs: 9:25am On Mar 24, 2017
LeView1:
You are a selfish git. You're cheating and you come here looking for sympathy? I hope you lose both. May karma pay you in full. Self centered ego maniac angry

Modified: If the shoe fits wear it!

angry

Woooooowwwww! This must be a jilted sister....feel the pain? Are d girls ur sisters, ahhaahha, why d vexation n cusses...ki lo shey fun e
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by thunderbabs: 9:28am On Mar 24, 2017
mrifeanyi4563:
We made it again congratulations to u all that subscribe yesterday's fixed game, call or Whatsapp the number on picture for today's game with 250 odd for 5000 thousand, please note this offer is not free no after payment only meant for serious minded people only.

Scammer.....you re here again..collectin pple's money and sendin fake games
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by chronique(m): 9:28am On Mar 24, 2017
I feel really sorry for the girls who agreed to date you. They passed the test and were in for real but unfortunately got trapped in your inability to make quick decisions. Most girls these days hardly ever pass that stage. I think maybe you should sit them down individually and talk things through with them. Abuja to Kano shouldn't be that far but dating a girl still in school is something you shouldn't try if you have a better option of having someone you love around you. At 20,that girl will still wanna have fun. Girls that age, are everybody's toys. If I had to choose for you, I'd go for the one in Kano with you, provided she's out of school. If she's still in school, I'd advice you go for the one you took her virginity cos there would be no difference.
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by ufuosman(m): 9:30am On Mar 24, 2017
can't be possible, you beta go for the second one because if you love the one u see first, you will not go after the second one so take the second one
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by VampireeM(f): 9:30am On Mar 24, 2017
ITbomb:

Hope you got the digits right

lol. you dont know me with this moniker. check your whatsapp no with the gandhi dp. I have all your digits BTW. You know what¿ will call you later

1 Like

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Kumosisi(m): 9:31am On Mar 24, 2017
If dis kind mata is brought to ur law firm... How do u solve it? Be ur own judge...
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Happyola(m): 9:37am On Mar 24, 2017
Daniyemi:

Why did u av to have sex with her bfor thinking of distance? Dis is nt d time for u to be praying because u av already knw wat u will do. U made a mistake at first n u still repeated it again(distance). Oga, u are nt ready to settle jst continue wit d game.
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by nairaman66(m): 9:40am On Mar 24, 2017
Daniyemi:

Yes someone who just left law school can open a law firm.
I am not a Casanova. I hardly know what that is. That's the reason why I want to concentrate on one girl.
Why can't nairalanders provide ample solution to someone's issue without attacking the integrity of a poster?

You came to nairaland to seek solutions to ample problems when they are literally complex? Well done!! Keep screwing the two holes.. but hold on to the one that is tighter!!
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by creepsyme(f): 9:55am On Mar 24, 2017
Daniyemi:

did you say you are 20 years? pls do the right thing at the right time so u dont eventually make a mistake.... concentrate on oda issues for now...
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by mukhcech(m): 10:05am On Mar 24, 2017
ghost3040:
IF U IN LOVE WITH TWO LADIES AND CONFUSED ON WHO TO GO FOR...GO FOR THE SECOND,COS U WOULDNT HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH THE SECOND IF U TRULY LOVE THE FIRST...D HEART ACCOMMODATES JUST A PERSON.

PEACE..

Nonsense, absolute nonsense.
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by drnoel: 10:07am On Mar 24, 2017
Daniyemi:

U have to be certain before u let one go so play it as u have been. Give them enof distance and make sure they both give u ur space. Time will show u who passes better with u. Cheers
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by mukhcech(m): 10:08am On Mar 24, 2017
ufuosman:
can't be possible, you beta go for the second one because if you love the one u see first, you will not go after the second one so take the second one

What kind of foolish advice be this.
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by alaskido(m): 10:37am On Mar 24, 2017
LeView1:
You are a selfish git. You're cheating and you come here looking for sympathy? I hope you lose both. May karma pay you in full. Self centered ego maniac angry

Modified: If the shoe fits wear it!

angry

My dear sister, please take it easy with the guy. The man is only being selfish. Just imagine I am looking for just one girl to date and this guy has 2.
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by alaskido(m): 10:41am On Mar 24, 2017
I know say na very few girls go comment on this post because the thing dey pain them very well as one useless man dey take women play.

My nigga, my advice to you is to marry the one you disvirgined and give me the other one. You cannot chop alone. Don't be stingy.
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Eberex(m): 10:43am On Mar 24, 2017
For me i used to be in your predicament, but i have picked one. The other ones are coming at their own peril.
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 11:15am On Mar 24, 2017
REIIGN:

You don carry this thing come NL? undecided
kikikikikikik, yes ooh. I even need to open a thread for it tongue
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Sirheny007(m): 11:31am On Mar 24, 2017
Michellekabod:

Disvirgined a gal barely three months of knowing her....is that love?
You are actually ignorant of what love is. Parted ways with boo because of distance? Even distance didnt kill my puppy crush!
House, he keeps stressing they are beautiful and love him even though he fauxed brokeness- that is obviously why you 'love' them. And as far as am concerned, love ought to be unconditionally.
Pardon me. But you are still a kid, to meddle with two ladies without having one you prefer.
Let the first one go( pussy attracted u ). Let the second one go(a spare tire was needed in case the first boycotted u).

Be drinking and going to club.flex well...this is not your time to marry but have fun

My brother.....
It couldn't have been said better...fella still a kid

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. / Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.