Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

'' After Inviting Me Over, He Expected Me To Pay The Transport Fare'' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / '' After Inviting Me Over, He Expected Me To Pay The Transport Fare'' (5725 Views)

Guy Posted His Girlfriend Picture But What Befell Him Was Not What He Expected / Is Neice Inviting Me. To Bang Her / Help! My Landlady Keeps Inviting Me To The Other Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: '' After Inviting Me Over, He Expected Me To Pay The Transport Fare'' by Marcelo290(m): 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
Jezzz! Why didju bring our personal matter here? the truth is that I had been very busy with work which is why I haven't sent u any mail, I would call late in the evening so we can reschedule our meeting... I promise to send the T-fare this time.
Re: '' After Inviting Me Over, He Expected Me To Pay The Transport Fare'' by segzy0i(m): 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
The guy might have been frauded by ladies who promise to visit him and after sending them money they refuse to show up it has happen to me too so I cant pay a lady T fare until I see her in reality u should have told him he will refund ur t fare nd see His response

1 Like

Re: '' After Inviting Me Over, He Expected Me To Pay The Transport Fare'' by rosieluv(f): 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
Wtf!!! you want to take a journey of 15hours to see a guy!! someone you havent met in your life before and to think you met him online!!! for your own good dont think of trying it,are there no guys in your area? Apply sense in matters of the heart

1 Like

Re: '' After Inviting Me Over, He Expected Me To Pay The Transport Fare'' by Cutehector(m): 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
rosieluv:
Wtf!!! you want to take a journey of 15hours to see a guy!! someone you havent met in your life before and to think you met him online!!! for your own good dont think of trying it,are there no guys in your area? Apply sense in matters of the heart
undecided

1 Like

Re: '' After Inviting Me Over, He Expected Me To Pay The Transport Fare'' by Cutehector(m): 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
Please if I travel to go see a girl let's say she stays in kano and I stay in port harcourt and when I reach kano, we are happy to see each other and I demand sex and she doesn't respond.. Should I rape her?
Re: '' After Inviting Me Over, He Expected Me To Pay The Transport Fare'' by Fx55(m): 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
Eghostwriter:
Yes you're right. Before person go shoot me or use me do ritual. Lol.
The killers of Cynthia Osokaogu were sentenced to death today. Cynthia undertook a similar long journey of no return. When will you girls learn?

1 Like

Re: '' After Inviting Me Over, He Expected Me To Pay The Transport Fare'' by KaBabs1: 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hi eghostwriter

How are you doing? Am sorry about your situation. I don't think you should cry over spilt milk.

Check my profile and add me on whatsapp, let's chat. If you like me and want to travel down to my place, I won't only send you transport fare, I will send you money for Lacasera and gala in case you get hungry on the road wink

Don't mind those other boys, half of them ain't who they say they are.
Re: '' After Inviting Me Over, He Expected Me To Pay The Transport Fare'' by rosieluv(f): 10:31am On Mar 24, 2017
Re: '' After Inviting Me Over, He Expected Me To Pay The Transport Fare'' by Eghostwriter(f): 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
Marcelo290:
Jezzz! Why didju bring our personal matter here? the truth is that I had been very busy with work which is why I haven't sent u any mail, I would call late in the evening so we can reschedule our meeting... I promise to send the T-fare this time.

Mtchew
Re: '' After Inviting Me Over, He Expected Me To Pay The Transport Fare'' by Nelgenius4me(m): 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
Girl, don't fall Mugu for social media love.. As a student I do not expect you to be using your money for adventures. The fact that the said guy is asking you to pay him visitwithout any assurance to pay your transport is obvious that you are dealing with someone who will take you for a ride#BeWise
Re: '' After Inviting Me Over, He Expected Me To Pay The Transport Fare'' by Eghostwriter(f): 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nelgenius4me:
Girl, don't fall Mugu for social media love.. As a student I do not expect you to be using your money for adventures. The fact that the said guy is asking you to pay him visitwithout any assurance to pay your transport is obvious that you are dealing with someone who will take you for a ride#BeWise

Exactly!! Thanks
Re: '' After Inviting Me Over, He Expected Me To Pay The Transport Fare'' by schumastic(m): 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
Eghostwriter:
I got chatting with this guy after he sent me a DM on IG. Voice calls, video calls, pictures exchange and things started getting emotional (or so I thought). He started inviting me over to visit (which he had done from the first day we spoke), but i was busy and couldn't find time. We continued chatting and after some time he invited me again and we finally fixed a date.

A day to the planned date i was so excited and had already packed my things. I was daydreaming about all the fun things we were going to do together but I was also worried about the fact that he hadn't mentioned anything about sending me transport fare. Now this is a journey that will take about 15+ hours so you can estimate the price. Even with the long distance i was willing to travel by road for just a 4day trip because i really liked this guy.

The night before i was supposed to travel i asked him if he was going to watch me pay the bus fare. His reply really shocked me. '' I'm surprised you're asking for transport fare. We'll chat when I get home''. He called back few hours later and we spoke like people who couldn't wait to see each other, but to my surprise he still didn't mention anything. The next day I was ready and waiting for him to call to ask for my bank details so I'll just go to the ATM before going to the bus station. He called later that afternoon (after i had gotten angry and unpacked), what he asked left me angry and confused, '' babe how far, hope you're already on your way?''. I just laughed and dropped the call. He sent me a message on whatsapp and I told him I wasn't coming because, one, as a student i can't use such amount of money to travel to see a guy. Two, I was going to travel all that distance for him and the least he could do to be nice and show we were in this together was to pay the bus fare. Three, he invited me over.

Then he started accusing me of not wanting to see him and acting Irresponsible. Out of anger i just replied yes. And that was our last conversation. What I don't understand is why he acted the way he did, because he's doing well financially to afford even flight tickets. Three weeks after and still no 'hi' from him. I hate when situations leave me confused.
Advice please.

sincerely i think the problem here is you, why do i say so, very simple.
1. if you had told him from the on set that you had no money on you before agreeing to embark on the journey, am sure he would have either sent you the money or not, that way you will know what he is capable of.

2.there are guys who always use the t.fare strategy as a test just to see how far a girl can go just o be with them, so if its a test then u probably failed in that aspect because you don't know what surprises he might have for you.

i just hope you have learnt one or two from this event that happened. next time say your mind from the on set.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My EX Visits Me Regularly With Her New Boy Friend (advice) / My Junior Bro Is In Deep Poo / 14-year-old Boy Impregnated 25-year-old Girlfriend; They Were Forced To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.