Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo (50162 Views)

'Federal Government Has Failed' - Dino Melaye As He Shares New Photo / New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. / Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by LawdOfNairaland: 8:05am On Mar 23, 2017
JohnieWalker:
Controversial Senator Dino Melaye who is facing accusations from Sahara Reporters over an alleged report of not graduating from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. The Senator took to twitter to share photo from his nysc. The Senator is pictured wearing blue short in the picture.

Source: https://cokoxtra..nl/2017/03/senator-dino-melaye-shares-his-nysc.html?m=1

https://mobile.twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/844689674165800960

This is shitty evidence!!! No proof that he was a Corps member!!!
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by djbobby007: 8:07am On Mar 23, 2017
but y blue short? we know d story of visiting my nysc friend in camp, he abt dat

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by curvilicious: 8:07am On Mar 23, 2017
Chai! Where is Adekunle Gold?
Why not show ur certi nd case will be closed
Am confused abt d blue short, did he wear it in anticipation of SR?
Dino, you can scan d pics so gullible pple can zoom instead of this fake thing u r doing

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by crackhouse(m): 8:07am On Mar 23, 2017
hmm, this guy looks like one of the camp cook that begged corps members to follow them snap.
so na only this pic him get?
na wa oo.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by HonabFaj(m): 8:08am On Mar 23, 2017
Blue Short is alright

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 23, 2017
fake corp members were caught in the camp when i was serving in Katsina. We even took some pictures with Almajiri boys on our last day in camp so tell us another story.
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 23, 2017
looks photo shopped
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by napoleon77(m): 8:11am On Mar 23, 2017
I was initially on Dino's side until I saw the NYSC pictures. Anyone can pose in camp with people dressed in NYSC kit.

If he could post those pictures then he could as well post his Bsc certificate and also the Convocation Brochure of his set with his name listed as one of the graduates.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by loomer: 8:11am On Mar 23, 2017
Make all una concentrated on Dino and Sahara reporters rada than on how naija be.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by zicoraads: 8:13am On Mar 23, 2017
Why are people asking him to post his transcript and certificate? Who made the allegations? SR. Whose responsibility is it to prove the allegations made? SR!

Dino, let them be. Take them to court and force them to prove what they alleged. The onus is on them to prove, not the other way.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Israeljones(m): 8:13am On Mar 23, 2017
everything is wrong about this picture even though if his claims r tru.. which i still dont blv they are anyway
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 23, 2017
Why is he entirely different...why is he not putting on khaki trousers as others.sumtin is fishing here
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by sekem: 8:15am On Mar 23, 2017
This nigeria is very funny o, I swear

Buhari show us your cerFIticate

We saw pictures instead

Now, Dino show us your own CERfiticate

Again, we are seeing pictures

Moral Lesson: Pictures Speak A Thousand Words!!! wink

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Benjom(m): 8:15am On Mar 23, 2017
omogin:
To come to think that pple believed Sahara reporters story on that otobo prostitute makes me know that Nigerians are indeed gullible

..."some Nigerians" me lady

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by ericmor: 8:16am On Mar 23, 2017
hardywaltz:
Show us ur certificates

Is working on it
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by oweman: 8:17am On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=Kemperor post=54857972]Photoshop !!!!!!

Anyway Sahara Reporters said he graduated with 3rd class[

So he actually graduated ?
If that be so praise the Lord !
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by mfm04622: 8:18am On Mar 23, 2017
Does serving equal graduating when he was accused of forging his certificate? He should show evidence he passed the courses he carried over in 400 level.
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by holluphemydavid(m): 8:18am On Mar 23, 2017
grin grin grin
TimeManager:
Wicked grin grin
A guy that was practically pushed out of school, how do you expect he had a complete kit smiley

Truth is mine!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by eph12(m): 8:18am On Mar 23, 2017
Sufisunni:
Pix cant address the issue raised. Shenanigans is involved in ur graduation matter. Perhaps, U manipulated ur wayout with the connivance of the then HOD. Certificate is required to prove Saharateporters wrong.
Who wants to win a million?

"My certificate is with the military" was said by who?

You cannot go for nysc without the senate releasing your name and you presenting your statement or certificate, otondo

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by holluphemydavid(m): 8:19am On Mar 23, 2017
TimeManager:
Wicked grin grin
A guy that was practically pushed out of school, how do you expect he had a complete kit smiley

Truth is mine!
photoshop grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by adanny01(m): 8:20am On Mar 23, 2017
I know a lot of my classmates in ABU who were either withdrawn, dismissed or simply didnt complete their studies but went for NYSC and are working with multinational companies. I know one with a prerequisite carry over he never wrote as he left the country even before the results were released, this guy has a masters now.

Alot of things happen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Tabbaz1: 8:20am On Mar 23, 2017
And the drammer continues grin
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 23, 2017
potent5:
In anticipation of my share of the 5 Billion Naira damages against Sahara Reporters. Go Dino Go Dino Go Dino.
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by anonimi: 8:22am On Mar 23, 2017
ambrosini593:
saharareporters ntoor

Really ntooorrr to Omoyele Sowore and his sponsors with FAKE stories.
Make I ask Ebola Owu to dash him poisoned meat o jare. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5005104_tmpcam1369974616_jpeg320d1d6eefd4b1662dd9f599d4d69992

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Ishaq319(f): 8:22am On Mar 23, 2017
Dino snuck into a nearby NYSC camp and took a picture with the training corppers then cause he knew this day will come.
Questions that requires an answers;
1. Would NYSC official allowed a Corper to wear a blue nicker with white T-SHIRTS?

2. Is it possible for a training youth Corper in d camp be allowed to put on sleepers/sandal?
Don't quote me or mad on me pls. I only express my kindid opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 23, 2017
See as dat guy wen dey right sitting at d Front row dey view Dino and dsame time wondering 'Who is dis guy"
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by bigiyaro(m): 8:22am On Mar 23, 2017
ambrosini593:
saharareporters ntoor
shatap! is there any way to prove he is a copper? u tink jst becos he is in the photograph dat makes him a copper?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by anonimi: 8:22am On Mar 23, 2017
adanny01:
I know a lot of my classmates in ABU who were either withdrawn, dismissed or simply didnt complete their studies but went for NYSC and are working with multinational companies.

What is this one saying cheesy grin

sleemfesh:
So Sahara is apparently confused and libeling Dino.
They just said he graduated with 3rd class meaning that their claim he didn't graduate is a lie.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/844567690333356032

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by tete7000(m): 8:23am On Mar 23, 2017
He should post his degree and NYSC certificates, not photos. Anyone can wear uniform and mix with other corpers to take picture. Picture doesn't exonerate him. The university has denied he graduated. Rogues! I don't blame him sha, even the President won't present his Secondary School certificate. Nigeria is govern by fraudsters.
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by HCF(m): 8:24am On Mar 23, 2017
While everyone was putting on their NYSC 'uniform', Dino was putting on a totally different thing. Yet he has the effrontery to question Hamed Alli for ALSO chosing to be different by not wearing Customs Uniform?. ;sad.
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by yinkslinks(m): 8:24am On Mar 23, 2017
His not the only one wearing short in the pic, check closely the two guys beside him.
JohnieWalker:
Controversial Senator Dino Melaye who is facing accusations from Sahara Reporters over an alleged report of not graduating from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. The Senator took to twitter to share photo from his nysc. The Senator is pictured wearing blue short in the picture.

Source: https://cokoxtra..nl/2017/03/senator-dino-melaye-shares-his-nysc.html?m=1

https://mobile.twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/844689674165800960
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by seunlly(m): 8:26am On Mar 23, 2017
grin and then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited / How An Igbo Woman Saved Buhari From Coup Plotters In 1984 / President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.