Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo (50163 Views)

'Federal Government Has Failed' - Dino Melaye As He Shares New Photo / New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. / Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by bigiyaro(m): 8:26am On Mar 23, 2017
Uncle jst show ur pix wit even half kit or jst u wearing only the khaki shirt or cap or boot or trouser or the white NYSC vest. thank you.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by michealade(m): 8:29am On Mar 23, 2017
Black man body...white man legs...Simply take photos of your transcript

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Fatherlee(m): 8:29am On Mar 23, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by yinkslinks(m): 8:30am On Mar 23, 2017
Maybe Dino once used magu's head lying to him he never graduated when they were friends. Now magu trying to blackmail him cus he was shocked Dino was laughing at his dull incompetence. I like Dino cus he is mouthed and can tell you the truth. Magu must go and Ali must resign.
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 23, 2017
Dino if for whole NYSC camp u were not properly dressed.... Den u have no moral justification to tell Ali to go and dress properly.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 23, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
I had a roommate at NYSC camp in Rivers State - Nonwa Gbam Tai -- he had a complete NYSC kit but his colleagues from school said he never graduated from the school.

Just show us your transcript and certificate.

I never took one class at University of Ife but I spent many weekends there with my biker friends back in the days when I was at Ogun Poly.

I bet you if all it takes is a picture with a group of certain people then I can claim I graduated from UniIfe.

Produce your certificate angry

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 23, 2017
Okay Dino we nor won see ur certificate again......just show us d pix wen u wear only d khaki trousers so dat we go believe u.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by economania(m): 8:36am On Mar 23, 2017
Dino should fortify his graduate stand by showing us with his certificate and read Third -Class before I will know what to say. An old dog doesn't bark for nothing. Na season film.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by IYANGBALI: 8:36am On Mar 23, 2017
Na Photoshop jo

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by samijay8(m): 8:37am On Mar 23, 2017
The pic look like he only went to the camp maybe to visit his other school mate who graduated.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Laid2001: 8:37am On Mar 23, 2017
Let him show his picture in NYSC uniform na. Why is every other corp member wearing uniform and he was wearing blue short!!!!

Also, this picture is not equal to his certificate or even notification of final result self...

Ok, if yours is lost, just like Buhari's WASC, then go get affidavit with a letter from the university, attesting to your certification. Just like Bubu did with his secondary school.

Or even, show us your M.Sc certificate!. That will surely confirm that you already have B.Sc. Just like Bubu's US War college testimonial.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Bollinger(m): 8:38am On Mar 23, 2017
zicoraads:
Why are people asking him to post his transcript and certificate? Who made the allegations? SR. Whose responsibility is it to prove the allegations made? SR!

Dino, let them be. Take them to court and force them to prove what they alleged. The onus is on them to prove, not the other way.

In cases like these, it is not SR's responsibility to prove that Dino did not graduate or attend NYSC. Whatever the issue is. Remember what happened to Obama? When you are a politician, normal rules do not apply because the court of public opinion is more dangerous than judicial or civil courts. Well, that is the case in normal countries. But we all know normalcy does not apply to Nigeria. You can commit murder in Nigeria and people will still be rooting for you just because of poverty. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by rusher14: 8:39am On Mar 23, 2017
Haters would say it is photoshop.
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Joey82(m): 8:39am On Mar 23, 2017
I don't get. Melaye was supposed to graduate in 1999 but had carry overs and hence spilled.
Does it mean he was able to resit his carry over courses within the same year, clear them and got mobilized within the year?
For this Naija?
Was ABU operating at lightening speed as recent as '99?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by peacockremi(m): 8:39am On Mar 23, 2017
[b][/b]Photoshop
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by policy12: 8:40am On Mar 23, 2017
timokoko:
Okay Dino we nor won see ur certificate again......just show us d pix wen u wear only d khaki trousers so dat we go believe u.

He is working on it..

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by peacockremi(m): 8:41am On Mar 23, 2017
Photoshop
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2017
Why blue Just asking ooo
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by adanny01(m): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2017
anonimi:

What is this one saying cheesy grin

Sorry if you are gullible, i am not. I check facts being presented.

From the result share by SR, that is the exact format of ABU results sheet and doesnt seenm to be fake. Dino has 3 very important carry overs which are either prerequisite or cognate. No one should graduate with these kind of carry overs. These carry overs cannot be waved off as only elective carry overs can be waved off at graduation.

His registration number says U93, that means he was admitted in 1993. ABU was close for over 2 years between 1994 to 1995 and the school reopened in 1996. So dino did 1993, 1996, 1997, 1998 and served 1999. Thats imposible because he should have written that carry over and served in 2000 to properly graduate.

Believe what you want but i believe facts.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by bayinq25(m): 8:44am On Mar 23, 2017
TimeManager:
Wicked grin grin
A guy that was practically pushed out of school, how do you expect he had a complete kit smiley

Truth is mine!
See wetin u don cause.....as I dey read ur comment I come laugh hit my small toe for sharp metal....chai...#still laughing but crying inside..

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by LastProphet: 8:44am On Mar 23, 2017
dino can u pls post a picture where u are in full nysc kit? of all the nysc pictures u are supposed to have is it the one with a blue shorts that u deem fit to upload?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Aburi001: 8:45am On Mar 23, 2017
madridguy:
Wearing blue short alone is enough to proof that Dino is a toronto student tongue
Yeah.....Perhaps, he was the in the picture as a SPECIAL GUEST tongue grin
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by anzee(f): 8:47am On Mar 23, 2017
An experienced Driver is needed for urgent employement.

*He must have a valid driver's license.
*He must be able to drive a Truck and a Car
*Job comes with accomodation

Location- Lagos/epe

To apply send cv to careers@linkwayconsults.com
Using Driver as subject.
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by emoch(m): 8:50am On Mar 23, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Realret70: 8:51am On Mar 23, 2017
How does his undergraduate/Master identity Card plus NYSC pix in blue nicker translate to thé degree in contention ?,
Why cant hé Safe us all this wahala and show us the certificate shikenan
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by walosky(m): 8:52am On Mar 23, 2017
Please I luv this guy
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:55am On Mar 23, 2017
ambrosini593:
saharareporters ntoor

LOL funny, I have friends that never sat for any Exam and served, They buy their results for 500k and went for NYSC....

So this is new evidence to me sha..
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Candyrain(m): 8:55am On Mar 23, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
I had a roommate at NYSC camp in Rivers State - Nonwa Gbam Tai -- he had a complete NYSC kit but his colleagues from school said he never graduated from the school.

Just show us your transcript and certificate.

Isn't it hypocritical of u to ask him to show his cert and transcript but went agog in his defence when bubu was asked to do same?

Guy ibu akpa amu aswear
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by DavidEsq(m): 8:55am On Mar 23, 2017
OP if I plank u ehn. So u cannot simply use an arrow to indicate the person in question abi?

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Kennyblues(m): 8:57am On Mar 23, 2017
Doesn't Dino have a close shot of him in NYSC uniform or mention some few names of those in the picture
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Bluffly: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2017
He should provide multiple pictures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited / How An Igbo Woman Saved Buhari From Coup Plotters In 1984 / President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.