Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo (50158 Views)

'Federal Government Has Failed' - Dino Melaye As He Shares New Photo / New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. / Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Diademk07: 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
adanny01:
I know a lot of my classmates in ABU who were either withdrawn, dismissed or simply didnt complete their studies but went for NYSC and are working with multinational companies. I know one with a prerequisite carry over he never wrote as he left the country even before the results were released, this guy has a masters now.

Alot of things happen.

It probably means the school itself, ABU is hugely corrupt!
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by onomemike: 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON UR WHITE AND WHITE..... THAT BLUE U HV ON SHOWS U HAVE BEEN VIOLATING THE LAW SINCE THE 90s
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by emmanuelpopson(m): 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
adanny01:

Sorry if you are gullible, i am not. I check facts being presented.

From the result share by SR, that is the exact format of ABU results sheet and doesnt seenm to be fake. Dino has 3 very important carry overs which are either prerequisite or cognate. No one should graduate with these kind of carry overs. These carry overs cannot be waved off as only elective carry overs can be waved off at graduation.

His registration number says U93, that means he was admitted in 1993. ABU was close for over 2 years between 1994 to 1995 and the school reopened in 1996. So dino did 1993, 1996, 1997, 1998 and served 1999. Thats imposible because he should have written that carry over and served in 2000 to properly graduate.

Believe what you want but i believe facts.

gbam. the picture NYSC picture shown isn't a real one but a doctored one..he probably went to see some Corp members at their CDS and posed for this photograph..let's keep out fingers cross for more revelation.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
ambrosini593:
saharareporters ntoor
oga dino should show the world his nysc discharge cert or else i wont believe him. wearing mufty in nysc camp is suspicious as well. as far as am concerned dino is yet to proof beyond every reasonable doubt that he actually graduated from ABU. am quite sure that by now he is franctically covering all loopholes that could blow off his ass
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by adanny01(m): 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
Diademk07:

It probably means the school itself, ABU is hugely corrupt!

Corruption is a relative one. As a middle class person, you will never get the favours rich people do. These are things a common exam officer would do for you with the right amount. Ofcourse most professors will deal with you if you make that offer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose / Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate / Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.