Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo (50160 Views)

'Federal Government Has Failed' - Dino Melaye As He Shares New Photo / New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. / Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Cutehector(m): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2017
People go for service without graduating.. There used to be fake nysc camps.. So.. If u believe this trash den anybody can deceive u

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by selfmadeboss: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2017
CHAPTER 5 of the Constitution

Part 1(C). Qualifications for Membership of National Assembly and Right of Attendance

Item 65. QUALIFICATIONS FOR ELECTION
(1) Subject to the provisions if section 66 of this constitution, a person shall be qualified for election as a member of:
(a) the Senate, if he is a citizen of Nigeria and has attained the age of 35 years; and
(b) the House of Representatives, if he is a citizen of Nigeria and has attained the age of 30 years;

(2) A person shall be qualified for election under subsection(1) of this section if:
(a) he has been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent; and
(b) he is a member of a political party and is sponsored by that party.

i no see anywhere there wey say he must go university o

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by mickool(m): 8:59am On Mar 23, 2017
Why is everybody wearing complete uniforms inthe pixs and only Dino that is putting on blue short? Something is fishing! He should post his complete uniform as well..
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by tunderay(m): 9:06am On Mar 23, 2017
selfmadeboss:

Part 1(C). Qualifications for Membership of National Assembly and Right of Attendance

Item 65. QUALIFICATIONS FOR ELECTION
(1) Subject to the provisions if section 66 of this constitution, a person shall be qualified for election as a member of:
(a) the Senate, if he is a citizen of Nigeria and has attained the age of 35 years; and
(b) the House of Representatives, if he is a citizen of Nigeria and has attained the age of 30 years;

(2) A person shall be qualified for election under subsection(1) of this section if:
(a) he has been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent; and
(b) he is a member of a political party and is sponsored by that party.

Yes, you are correct, so why can't he simply tender his SSCE cert instead of fake university cert? That is the bone of contention .

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 23, 2017
spafu:
When a useless gets into power unprepared and without economic policies or direction towards delivering good governance to the people, you are at the mercy of festivals of one scandal after another. The government of the day and promise and fail party, the APC has gradually become a gang of carnivorous members where everyone is looking for who to eat and pull down.
I may enjoy their political shenanigans on display every now and then, which can be liken to a man digging his own grave, but I never the list, expect them to at least make efforts at improving the lots of the people and delivery on their campaign promises, but as things are getting, it is "the more you look the less you understand". Fela would have called it government magic. How can a president who was elected with a NEPA bill in lieu of certificate, hired over 30 SANs to defend his illiteracy be after those he knows are more schooled and intelligent than he? Is it not on record that he bribed a judge to get that case squashed? Ask the DSS..
I just tire for you people. must everything be linked to the president. What business do you really think Buhari has with Dino Melaye's certificate issue? Una go just dey comment nonsense because una see nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by jospepper(m): 9:09am On Mar 23, 2017
savcy:
Why not just post your transcript and certificate and lay this matter to rest?
My guy they will still say it is forged. Let's just watch and see.
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by TimeManager(m): 9:09am On Mar 23, 2017
bayinq25:
See wetin u don cause.....as I dey read ur comment I come laugh hit my small toe for sharp metal....chai...#still laughing but crying inside..
sorry for that bro.. oya now take energy boost

Truth is mine!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Vic74real: 9:12am On Mar 23, 2017
This does not validate that he graduated. Until recently that there has bn a Crack down by Nysc and SSS, its bn known that students who have referral and carry over issues still went to orientation camps and did their NYSC service year. It happened during my service year in 1999. Of recent NYSC officials and SSS wld raid camps to pick up students who didn't graduate but were mobilized
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Demo0(m): 9:12am On Mar 23, 2017
Bukola: But Dino you Bleep up ooo, why didn't you graduate?
Dino: Sir, it wasn't my fault, that school runs a very tasking system, so I decided to graduate myself after adding 3 years.
Dino: Sir, what can we do now?
Bukola: Did I hear you say 'we'? You are alone in this one ooo
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Caris77: 9:19am On Mar 23, 2017
Judging from this pix, it kinda looked manipulated. Why is he the only one wearing mufty amongst others? Also what's that thing that looked like a carefuly applied black paint just below the legs, like some details was being concealed. Looked like a photo.....p.
Sha, Sahara reporters should leave my senator alone oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Realdeals(m): 9:20am On Mar 23, 2017
Dino just add petrol to already burning fire with this picture.
He can't post group photography as prove of NYSC, what happened to the one he's in Khaki?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by cooljoe(m): 9:21am On Mar 23, 2017
make e show us result, e dey busy dey show us nysc pisure wey e no even dress properly. wat if he jst b 1 of dose guys 4 Mami wey wan join corpers snap. d same vigour wey e use snap nd upload d nysc pisure, make e use snap nd upload d result, abi d mb wey d result go chop too much. den he can go sue nd claim his 5billion, if awarded. Sahara reporters go jst claim bankruptcy

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Anasko(m): 9:22am On Mar 23, 2017
HCF:
While everyone was putting on their NYSC 'uniform', Dino was putting on a totally different thing. Yet he has the effrontery to question Hamed Alli for ALSO chosing to be different by not wearing Customs Uniform?. ;sad.
So He never appeard inbhis nysc kit !!!!
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by jaafree: 9:23am On Mar 23, 2017
Why not posting the cert? Is that any difficult than posting nysc picture? This Dino-sour of a man sound corrupt ryt from his scratch, why wearing blue when everyone is wearing white short, abeg Ndume add this to the Allegations agaisnt that man, it seems he buy his way into camp.
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by davidigomanel: 9:25am On Mar 23, 2017
Bad guy.
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by homosapien(m): 9:27am On Mar 23, 2017
spafu:
When a useless gets into power unprepared and without economic policies or direction towards delivering good governance to the people, you are at the mercy of festivals of one scandal after another. The government of the day and promise and fail party, the APC has gradually become a gang of carnivorous members where everyone is looking for who to eat and pull down.
I may enjoy their political shenanigans on display every now and then, which can be liken to a man digging his own grave, but I never the list, expect them to at least make efforts at improving the lots of the people and delivery on their campaign promises, but as things are getting, it is "the more you look the less you understand". Fela would have called it government magic. How can a president who was elected with a NEPA bill in lieu of certificate, hired over 30 SANs to defend his illiteracy be after those he knows are more schooled and intelligent than he? Is it not on record that he bribed a judge to get that case squashed? Ask the DSS..

But Jonathan and your entire PDP administration is the useful right?
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Anasko(m): 9:29am On Mar 23, 2017
Candyrain:

Isn't it hypocritical of u to ask him to show his cert and transcript but went agog in his defence when bubu was asked to do same?

Guy ibu akpa amu aswear
but Baba had shown his statement of result. let melaye show his own and bury the matter.
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Day11(m): 9:30am On Mar 23, 2017
Dis not good.

You shouldn't have posted anything Dino.

There is a way out. Just one.
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Candyrain(m): 9:32am On Mar 23, 2017
Anasko:
but Baba had shown his statement of result. let melaye show his own and bury the matter.

Dino is currently running a MSc and can u point at any Nigerian uni that can allow a post graduate program without a 1st degree, huh?
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by onyiloyi(m): 9:32am On Mar 23, 2017
Y is he d only corp member wearing blue short n palm sandals, una sure say no b visit him go visit pesin.....
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by lekantruth: 9:37am On Mar 23, 2017
TimeManager:
Wicked grin grin
A guy that was practically pushed out of school, how do you expect he had a complete kit smiley

Truth is mine!
But the guy was the odd one out of of the whole lots. He was not kitted like the others. I Hope is not what I am thinking.
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by eyinjuege: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2017
adanny01:

Sorry if you are gullible, i am not. I check facts being presented.

From the result share by SR, that is the exact format of ABU results sheet and doesnt seenm to be fake. Dino has 3 very important carry overs which are either prerequisite or cognate. No one should graduate with these kind of carry overs. These carry overs cannot be waved off as only elective carry overs can be waved off at graduation.

His registration number says U93, that means he was admitted in 1993. ABU was close for over 2 years between 1994 to 1995 and the school reopened in 1996. So dino did 1993, 1996, 1997, 1998 and served 1999. Thats imposible because he should have written that carry over and served in 2000 to properly graduate.

Believe what you want but i believe facts.

But don't forget ABU did third semester for students with carryovers that period after the two year closure of the school. Many benefitted from the third semester program where they were allowed to write carryover exams without having to wait for another year.
Did he do the third semester? Did he fail the courses again? When was this transcript shown by SR requested?
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Anasko(m): 9:42am On Mar 23, 2017
Candyrain:

Dino is currently running a MSc and can u point at any Nigerian uni that can allow a post graduate program without a 1st degree, huh?
But why dont he show us the cert. shikenan!!! isnt that simpler than showing nysc white t-shirt and blue shot?
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by ikemesit4477: 9:46am On Mar 23, 2017
JohnieWalker:
Controversial Senator Dino Melaye who is facing accusations from Sahara Reporters over an alleged report of not graduating from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. The Senator took to twitter to share photo from his nysc. The Senator is pictured wearing blue short in the picture.

Source: https://cokoxtra..nl/2017/03/senator-dino-melaye-shares-his-nysc.html?m=1

https://mobile.twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/844689674165800960
why was he in short nicker while all his mate are fully kit up with their nysc attire!
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Presh555(m): 9:47am On Mar 23, 2017
JohnieWalker:
Controversial Senator Dino Melaye who is facing accusations from Sahara Reporters over an alleged report of not graduating from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. The Senator took to twitter to share photo from his nysc. The Senator is pictured wearing blue short in the picture.

Source: https://cokoxtra..nl/2017/03/senator-dino-melaye-shares-his-nysc.html?m=1

Tyrant! Why must you be the odd one out?
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by dadavivo: 9:48am On Mar 23, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
I had a roommate at NYSC camp in Rivers State - Nonwa Gbam Tai -- he had a complete NYSC kit but his colleagues from school said he never graduated from the school.

Just show us your transcript and certificate.
show us prove that his colleagues told you so.
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by adefact12(m): 9:50am On Mar 23, 2017
We urge Senator Deno Melaye to quickly paste his ABU certificate and NYSC as a clarification. And again, hw can only him be completely difference among other corpers. He didn't put on anything to show a corp member. No cap, no shoes, no crested shirt, no kaki at all. If he can paste a fake picture he should as well paste the certificate.
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by emmanikewon(m): 9:50am On Mar 23, 2017
JohnieWalker:

I Beg which State u serve? And who be your commandant?
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Emmyemmy1: 9:53am On Mar 23, 2017
Mr melaye ...so na 99 u finish sch?....I get hope...
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by femmy2010(m): 9:58am On Mar 23, 2017
selfmadeboss:

Sir,
Help me check possible punishment for presenting and parading a forged Certificate .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose / Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate / Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.