Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo (85036 Views)

12 Ways A Nigerian Mother Reacts When You Are Not Ready For Marriage / Nigerian Mother Reacts After Seeing This Her Daugther's Latest Whatsapp Photo / Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Smellymouth: 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
HateU2:
hawaii ni angry

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=Smellymouth post=54876440][/quote] tongue tongue tongue
Take your bicycle away, I am not playing with you again undecided
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by missnawty(f): 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
HateU2:
se ko si undecided
is this one okay? undecided
Smellymouth:

Warrapen?
Water ni undecided
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
missnawty:
is this one okay? undecided

Water ni undecided
Is like the sun is affecting you abi
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Talentprince(m): 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
thnk God say my mother no sabi to operate ordinary nokia touch talk more of whatsapping or facebooking,my papa own na worst.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by missnawty(f): 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
HateU2:
Is like the sun is affecting you abi
is like ur brain af knock again bah
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by davidif: 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
mykelmeezy:

please stfu mr home training

in Africa we take this respect ish too far

her mood determined her reply

i.e she really needed no bs from anybody not even her parent at that time

you can clearly see shes fed up with her dad lack of direct communication with her

Wow! See reasoning.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
missnawty:
is like ur brain af knock again bah
coman take sachet water so that you can cool down angry
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by missnawty(f): 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
HateU2:
coman take sachet water so that you can cool down angry
i don't fancy here again.. Don't drag me bck here tongue c u in our usual place
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
missnawty:
i don't fancy here again.. Don't drag me bck here tongue c u in our usual place
I hate youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Sholeyb: 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
@afemgbosey. Well done for editing the post, shows you are a gentleman. The point I was trying to make with my post is that, the daughter may not normally be rude but she is frustrated because there may be undyling issues in the family which have not been discussed. The truth is, a lot of times, we only glimpse snippets of a persons' life on social media, it is difficult to form a proper view on these snippets. I wish the family the best.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by nigeriafarmer: 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
useless kid
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by missnawty(f): 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
HateU2:
I hate youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Ruler2: 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
ochejoseph:

Hail yr mama for me she be correct woman
Lol

1 Like

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Sike(m): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
That girl is a ba.stard
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
Zico5:

U are a fool, ur parents overstep their bounds. U are a bastard for real. If possibly u are from the south west then I can say ur parents are careless one but if not u are just a disgrace to humanity.

God bless u abundantly for all the unwarranted insults.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
Zico5:

U are a fool, ur parents overstep their bounds. U are a bastard for real. If possibly u are from the south west then I can say ur parents are careless one but if not u are just a disgrace to humanity.
God bless u abundantly for all the unwarranted insults...... hope ur day was less hectic?.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
Aderola15:

The post just got me really weak, Iike what sorta mannerless kids do we have around ehn

I posted a picture on Facebook last year and the gown was kinda short, mehn... My mum came for my head right there on Facebook with destiny resetting words, I hardly make use of my account.. She had to call me to go check her post on my wall, I cried when I saw the post ehnnnnn grin cheesy angry

Now the funniest part is she gave the gown to me herself. grin cheesy

I would like to marry your Mummy type in the future grin
She's a perfect example of a Nigerian Momsmiley
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
Tuham:

I would like to marry your Mummy type in the future grin
She's a perfect example a Nigerian Momsmiley

Haaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked

Tuham, Tuham, Tuham... How many times did I call you? grin cheesy
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
Aderola15:

Haaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked
Tuham, Tuham, Tuham... How many times did I call you? grin cheesy
*count fingers* Its 3 timesssssss ma grin
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
The girl is so rude. If am the mother, why would I be in her Watsapp contacts? I will simply call her on phone to come see us at home. Anything I will say is face to face.. Then I will know how she will reply me.. Whether na she born me or na me born her, she will tell me.

They've over pampered her that's y.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
Tuham:

*count fingers*
Its 3 timesssssss ma grin

Loooool. A wife like my mother and you're the luckiest man. grin kiss wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Fkhalifa(m): 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
Glad to see my people still reason like a balanced human,

I thought our way has changed. I thought respect and manners have been thrown to the dogs

I felt we are in their so called civilized age,and no more stone age..

My message-,be good to your parents, and bring up your kids with top class manners.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
Aderola15:

Loooool. A wife like my mother and you're the luckiest man. grin kiss wink
Darris it! Now you talking

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Ugosample(m): 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
Fkhalifa:
Glad to see my people still reason like a balanced human,

I thought our way has changed. I thought respect and manners have been thrown to the dogs

I felt we are in their so called civilized age,and no more stone age..

My message-,be good to your parents, and bring up your kids with top class manners.

yh
But I still feel the mum should not have come at her the way she did tho.
She is an adult not 6 years old.

There are ways you have to relate with your adult child, that's my thoughts sha

And as for the father, next time you have something to say to your daughter, tell her yourself, not reported speech
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
Tuham:

Darris it!
Now you talking

Looool

But get ready for church like say you join them kee Jesus ooo lipsrsealed angry
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
Aderola15:

Looool
But get ready for church like say you join them kee Jesus ooo lipsrsealed angry
*stepping back small small*
But why are you introducing this one nah?
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
Tuham:

*stepping back small small*

But why are you introducing this one nah?

Lmaoooooo cheesy grin cheesy

You no wan go to the house of the Lord nii shocked grin undecided
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
Aderola15:

Lmaoooooo cheesy grin cheesy
You no wan go to the house of the Lord nii shocked grin undecided
Lol
Ayam a Muslim wink
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
Tuham:

Lol

Ayam a Muslim wink

Skiibo, are you kidding me? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
Talentprince:
thnk God say my mother no sabi to operate ordinary nokia touch talk more of whatsapping or facebooking,my papa own na worst.

What if they tell you to teach them? grin
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
Aderola15:

Skiibo, are you kidding me? shocked shocked shocked
Ao i go kid you when ah no wan chop ban grin
Don't tell me i didn't sounds like one cos thats what some people say too grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) / Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) / You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do??

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.