Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo (85074 Views)

12 Ways A Nigerian Mother Reacts When You Are Not Ready For Marriage / Nigerian Mother Reacts After Seeing This Her Daugther's Latest Whatsapp Photo / Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by donbenz(m): 12:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
End time whatsapp chat
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by mykelmeezy: 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
Here's another kid who slaps His parents to wake em up..The day you stop Comparing African cultures & traditions to that of the Western world, the day you'll start appreciating your parents..

Till then you remain "Omo Ale Ponbele

just imagine

I really can't blame you

overgrown baby
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by crunchyg: 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Trust our Nigerian parents and their monitoring spirit syndrome, although They were only performing their duties as parents,but sometimes they over step their bounds.
If no be one thing wetin I for tell you now, you for no like am
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by crunchyg: 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
Oliviaxx:
lol. her replies wer quite cold ...my mum will just slap sense into my brain through that phone
You sound more like a homely person, unlike some comments from some girs here. Kudos
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by dacovajnr: 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
mykelmeezy:

just imagine

I really can't blame you

overgrown baby

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by CellTabRepairs: 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
That girl was rude
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by AlexzStructure(m): 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
Endtime daughter...
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
Bumbae1:

I will check
Going back to work .. all this terror attack just got me down this morning

pls don't let it bring u down,,,be strong,,,I just came back from the park now,,,went to do some transfer's(clothes,foodstuffs,and some mini mini)I don't even know if my friend will deliver it to d camp for me,,just showing my love to them,,,where do you base self?I don't understand your life honestly,,,,u have made me to be confused about it ,,,I was on track to know b4 now,,,but ya own idear to get me off track is unimaginable to me,,,
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by xjiggy: 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Trust our Nigerian parents and their monitoring spirit syndrome, although They were only performing their duties as parents,but sometimes they over step their bounds.
when u get to her level, your present opinion will change drastically

2 Likes

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
xjiggy:

Hmmm pls what level is she ?
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
crunchyg:

If no be one thing wetin I for tell you now, you for no like am

pls feel free to air ur opinion, that's why we are on dis forum,I already aired mine.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by ochejoseph(m): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
when you become a mother you will understand her point

You spoke well . God bless you
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by ochejoseph(m): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
xjiggy:

Confirmed!

True talk
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
maasoap:

And when guys used your skull to smash coconut outside, you will still run back to them in the home.
Not over step but also over run their mouths.

Have gals smashed ur own skull before and u ran to mama? I guess yes.

coman beat me at my place of work tongue
maasoap:

And when guys used your skull to smash coconut outside, you will still run back to them in the home.

Have gals smashed ur own skull before and u ran to mama? I guess yes.

coman beat me at my place of work
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by phemi01(m): 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
Over soji
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
omolayomi06:
for you to say they overstep their boundary that means you gat no respect at all, remember this day when your own child will say something like this to you,,,,, come to think of it,, if anything happen to this girl all the blame will be shifted on the girl parent. so I don't see anything wrong on what the mother is saying to her daughter...

oh!because I said dat it means I don't av any respect abi? it was on dis same forum , i read a thread of how a mother used hot water to bath her child because she refused to go and hawk sachet water?
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by ochejoseph(m): 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
Medunah:

See her reply sef
***Does it look like??***

Mehn, some people are lucky.....
My mother will just call you on phone and tell u to goan look for ur real mother cry

Give your mum a big hug , she is a super no nonsense Woman!

They are not lucky you are
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by repogirl(f): 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
Many African fathers never talk directly to their daughters, sad!

1 Like

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
maasoap:

a thread was opened on dis same forum sometime ago about how a mother bathed her child with hot water,simply because she refused to go out and hawk sachet water like her mates.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by babadee1(m): 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:
She's even blocked her Twitter Account.

There's nothing wrong with her father channeling such observation thru the mom. Somethings are better handled mom-daughter than the other way round.

Pls was this the translation of what her father said?

Lol. He is asking the mum; Tinuke (mum), what kind of dress is this Opeyemi (daughter) wearing?
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by repogirl(f): 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
Many African fathers never talk directly to their daughters, sad!

Maybe they think the mothers will relay the message better to their daughters.... I don't know sha, only God understands how men think.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Origin(f): 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
Some will say -

Nothing wrong with that dress now

Nothing wrong with the way she talked to her mother now

Nothing wrong with the way she talked about her father now.

Hmmmmmm.m.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by onyemamalachy: 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
Smellymouth:
My parents nor fit dey my whatsapp contact sha.
I got a Facebook request from my dad years ago, I spent close to a minute staring at my phone like===>
Lol
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Elxandre(m): 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:
She's even blocked her Twitter Account.

There's nothing wrong with her father channeling such observation thru the mom. Somethings are better handled mom-daughter than the other way round.

Pls was this the translation of what her father said?
Tinuke what sort of clothes did Opeyemi wear?
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Psoul(m): 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

My dear you will not understand until u grow to understand. That thing you called over-stepping their bounds are the things that will shape u to become a wonderful wife and mother tomorrow. Parents are always correct. Respect their admonition to be happy tomorrow.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
chaotik:
u must be very mad and u have no one to tell u

I bet u wouldn't av said this if ur mother had sold u out, to one old man at a tender age in the name of poverty.keep the insult coming,it shows how mature u are.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Kakamorufu(m): 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
mykelmeezy:
there's nothing wrong with her being blunt

absolutely nothing

people out here commenting asif they have not been stressed to a point they'll slap the next person who tries to give em more task

my point is from her response you can see she is pretty stressed about something......n the least thing she expected was her parents complaining about a gown

if you wan quote me talk nonsense abeg
ya mad. I wish to see your reaction when next your daughter replies you like dis.

1 Like

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
Psoul:

My dear you will not understand until u grow to understand. That thing you called over-stepping their bounds are the things that will shape u to become a wonderful wife and mother tomorrow. Parents are always correct. Respect their admonition to be happy tomorrow.

alright

1 Like

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Jhamzy(m): 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
A mother telling her child how to dress properly is not over stepping her bounds. May when you children that you brought forth to this world tells you that, then you will know how it feels.. Smh
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by ochejoseph(m): 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ruler2:
Haa...see liver. Them no mould me well to answer my mum in such manner.
She'll fly down to even Antarctica to reset my thoughts. Just imagine...

Hail yr mama for me she be correct woman

1 Like

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Psoul(m): 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
LAFO:
grin

The lady's replies are weird to an extent sha.
But she apologised.
Let the dad tell her as well.
Some fathers be sending mums to their children like spirits

I have my mum as my FB friend, got her on whatsapp as well, nothing to hide.

The dad is very much correct talking to the daughter through her mom. The dad may not be very much patient entertaining the girl's challenging words, but mothers understand their daughters more and kw how and when best to talk to them. Fathers can handle their sons issues better. The boys will understand when the man is raking at the top of his voice and will easily understand his point more than the girls will.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
Jhamzy:

A mother telling her child how to dress properly is not over stepping her bounds. May when you children that you brought forth to this world tells you that, then you will know how it feels.. Smh

when I said *over stepping bounds*I didn't link it with d woman correcting her child ok,I av my reasons for saying dat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) / See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 / You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.