Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo (85035 Views)

12 Ways A Nigerian Mother Reacts When You Are Not Ready For Marriage / Nigerian Mother Reacts After Seeing This Her Daugther's Latest Whatsapp Photo / Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by TheTrueSeeker: 11:24am On Mar 23, 2017
She's even blocked her Twitter Account.

There's nothing wrong with her father channeling such observation thru the mom. Somethings are better handled mom-daughter than the other way round.

Pls was this the translation of what her father said?

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 23, 2017
The girl rude no be small undecided grin
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by damslee(m): 11:26am On Mar 23, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
when you become a mother you will understand her point

Gbam
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by luswitz(f): 11:26am On Mar 23, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
exactly angry
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by alizma: 11:27am On Mar 23, 2017
end time children. that one is lost already, let parents focus their attention on the other ones.
imagine the way she was talking to that woman and I guess she post it online to show the world that she is now a big girl. but she forgets that the woman she wants to disgrace can ruin her entire life with just some few words out of anger and the entire world she wants to please may not be able to reverse it.
be careful what you say to your parents.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 23, 2017
Medunah:

See her reply sef
***Does it look like??***

Mehn, some people are lucky.....
My mother will just call you on phone and tell u to goan look for ur real mother cry

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

Izz like we are sharing the same mother oooo shocked angry lipsrsealed
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by chaotik(m): 11:28am On Mar 23, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Trust our Nigerian parents and their monitoring spirit syndrome, although They were only performing their duties as parents,but sometimes they over step their bounds.
u must be very mad and u have no one to tell u

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Blitz888(m): 11:28am On Mar 23, 2017
Aderola15:

I don't believe that chat is real... Like you'll reply my mum's question with a question shocked shocked shocked grin grin. She's calling you that minute and you had better not ignore that call ooooo if you love yourself. sad

My sentiment exactly... I felt her reply was some what brash with a subtle shade of disrespect.. She replying her supposed mum's genuine concern with a question goes to say that her mum has got her work on her cut out. Such affront!
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by luswitz(f): 11:28am On Mar 23, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
exactly
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:28am On Mar 23, 2017
decatalyst:
Obviously not a Yoruba girl...wait o, nah OPEYEMI be her name.

Definitely a spoilt brat with no respect. Though the father should have spoken to her directly sha, but the child shouldn't question the medium the father chose to address her.

Her mom is also being dragged in the mud...

That's the thing with communication via text...

If she had said those face-to-face to her mum, she would have found no issues with it.

She's dying for her daddy to do what daddy does - be an enforcer.

She wants daddy to tell her to go and take that shit off, so she'll run and take it off.

She's not in anyway challenging him.

Always going through her mum gives the impression that daddy is weak, and somehow afraid of his little girl.

She doesn't like that one bit.

The feminine wants to he dominated. And dad isn't being dominant by hiding behind mum's skirt.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by NL1960: 11:29am On Mar 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
And she had to show the World she lacks Home training on how to talk to one's parents...Waray! Future Hubby is Observing undecided undecided

Gbam. If she can respond to her parents this way, what will she do to the man that will marry her?.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by antosly(m): 11:30am On Mar 23, 2017
lipsrsealed[i] Wat if she would av picmix her campus photos n use for dp..........hmmmmm [/i]
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by greatuno(m): 11:31am On Mar 23, 2017
Is it just me or something is actually wrong with the timing? The chat time reads differently from the actual time on her phone! The girl response sef undecidedIs it just me or something is actually wrong with the timing? The chat time reads differently from the actual time on her phone! The girl response sef!
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by sameni123(m): 11:32am On Mar 23, 2017
This kind girl no go fit sit for husband house ...imagine the way she's talking to her mother and have the guts to post this online ....stupid girl very rude ....

4 Likes

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 23, 2017
Very rude girl.
She was even had to put up the screenshot for all to see how the disrespects her parents.

This generation has gone to the dogs.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by omolayomi06: 11:32am On Mar 23, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Trust our Nigerian parents and their monitoring spirit syndrome, although They were only performing their duties as parents,but sometimes they over step their bounds.
for you to say they overstep their boundary that means you gat no respect at all, remember this day when your own child will say something like this to you,,,,, come to think of it,, if anything happen to this girl all the blame will be shifted on the girl parent. so I don't see anything wrong on what the mother is saying to her daughter...
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 23, 2017
sameni123:
This kind girl no go fit sit for husband house ...imagine the way she's talking to her mother and have the guts to post this online ....stupid girl very rude ....

As in, it's shocking.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by ChubbychummyICE(f): 11:34am On Mar 23, 2017
Omg very funny nufin to say. Mum did exactly dis same thing to me few days back not dad sending her though, she sent herself, dem nor born me well to talk like dis else preaching every day wud be centered on me for d next one month. na me go dey regret why I do wetin I do.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Btruth: 11:34am On Mar 23, 2017
"Oromo adie ko mo Awodi, Iya lo mo Asa"

.......meaning: the chicken does not know the hawk/eagle, but her mother knows them better.

Opeyemi, listen to what your mother is telling you. And don't you ever disrespect your daddy.

Mummy Ope, e ma binu jare.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 23, 2017
odimbannamdi:
Children of nowadays! Such impunity!

But why wouldn't the dad confront her if he feels she isn't doing the right thing.

Meanwhile, these lovely men loafers are for sale
How much?
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by midehi2(f): 11:39am On Mar 23, 2017
Smellymouth:
My parents nor fit dey my whatsapp contact sha.
I got a Facebook request from my dad years ago, I spent close to a minute staring at my phone like===>
Lmao, just the way my dad called me last saturday, after much highness, i told him on phone "Old man leave me alone" grin
the next call was from my eldest sis, i no pick oooo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 23, 2017
Blitz888:

My sentiment exactly... I felt her reply was some what brash with a subtle shade of disrespect.. She replying her supposed mum's genuine concern with a question goes to say that her mum has got her work on her cut out. Such affront!

The post just got me really weak, Iike what sorta mannerless kids do we have around ehn

I posted a picture on Facebook last year and the gown was kinda short, mehn... My mum came for my head right there on Facebook with destiny resetting words, I hardly make use of my account.. She had to call me to go check her post on my wall, I cried when I saw the post ehnnnnn grin cheesy angry

Now the funniest part is she gave the gown to me herself. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by xpool(m): 11:39am On Mar 23, 2017
Smellymouth:
My parents nor fit dey my whatsapp contact sha.
I got a Facebook request from my dad years ago, I spent close to a minute staring at my phone like===>
That is why your mouth is always smelling!
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by 99foxxy(f): 11:40am On Mar 23, 2017
I have my parent on my what's app, even in group chats no big deal.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by DaMotivator(m): 11:41am On Mar 23, 2017
odimbannamdi:
Children of nowadays! Such impunity!

But why wouldn't the dad confront her if he feels she isn't doing the right thing.

Meanwhile, these lovely men loafers are for sale

how much for those loafers
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by CoolVoice(m): 11:41am On Mar 23, 2017
Mrop:
Twitter user , Queen Opy stepped out in a yellow short dress and used the photo as her Whatsapp DP, but after her parents saw the photo , her mom challenged her and the conversation ensued as you see below:

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/03/see-argumentative-conversation-this.html?m=0

This girl deserve a very good correctional slap... I imagine which man go fit handle her when she eventually get married if she talk to her parent like this.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 23, 2017
if the mother raised her daughter well, she wont be getting that kind of cold response from her daughter. too bad
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Funkybabee(f): 11:42am On Mar 23, 2017
and na my mum she go dey reply like that she won't hear bastard word(ori buruku oro,awon Asaro oro) if she is my mother daughter she won't dare saying that
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by dokunbam(m): 11:43am On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=AgbenuAnna post=54858935]when you become a mother you will understand her point[/quote

Abi

Now I know what parent went through raising us.

I have a lot of questions for my mom.
How did she pull through?

Its not easy man
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by KennyID17(m): 11:43am On Mar 23, 2017
Bumbae1:
The girl rude no be small undecided grin

Bumbae1 how u dey na, me reading her replies like

1 Like

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Smellymouth: 11:43am On Mar 23, 2017
xpool:

That is why your mouth is always smelling!

Izzit ma fault? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) / Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) / You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.