Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

I Love My Girlfriend But My Family Don't Want Us To Marry. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love My Girlfriend But My Family Don't Want Us To Marry. (31902 Views)

I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos) / How Come Women In My Family Don't Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But My Family Don't Want Us To Marry. by clemmonce(m): 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
alobright17:
Marriage adviser,my question is sending high-waves into your system ,for your information there are millions of people here and all of us can never be adviser over everything.so carry your frustration and run off here.
see this mumu ooooo. I no get your time. So you want me to hail you for acting stupid ?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But My Family Don't Want Us To Marry. by alobright17(m): 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
clemmonce:
see this mumu ooooo. I no get your time. So you want me to hail you for acting stupid ?
when you check the likes and shares on my unharmed and intelligent question and that of your empty advise you will then start calling almost 113 people mumu one by one.Until you do that R.I.P to you.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But My Family Don't Want Us To Marry. by Barbiedollz(f): 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
when will Nigerian people stop allowing their parents to make decisions for them. I mean yes we all love our parents but there's a limit to which you can let them interfere in your life. you're an adult for Christ sake. Don't forget these people left their parents house way way early in life. They already had kids at your age now yet they want to keep making decisions for you till when? you better stand up for yourself cos you're a man and most especially you believe in what you're fighting for. Always remember this: if it ain't worth it, it wldn't be a struggle. you shld be happy cos their fight about it shld make you realise you're not making a mistake. fight for your self. prepare for the worse man. they might threathen to not come for your wedding or nt even come. still stand your ground. they're your parents they can't hate you for long.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Before You Marry A Military Man / I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court / Help, I'm An Alcoholic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.