Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl (62535 Views)

Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) / How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? / How To Toast A Nigerian Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 25, 2017
alobright17:
So you're even certain where you will end it ?smh
o boy you no get brain to know when person dey serious and when person dey joke undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by alobright17(m): 12:16am On Mar 25, 2017
Japhet04:
o boy you no get brain to know when person dey serious and when person dey joke undecided
when you get brain and made such submission that means your brain need a drop of raw acid to help it function better .

1 Like

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by joshuamoses101(m): 12:17am On Mar 25, 2017
Night club
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Odkosh: 12:18am On Mar 25, 2017
I need 850k to process my visa, this man they talk of places to toast woman. who woman EPP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 25, 2017
When are we toast a girl because there is no other place apart from those place metioned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by smartty68(m): 1:11am On Mar 25, 2017
Incrizz:
All these men claiming to know women more than women!!!

Please there is nothing wrong in wooing us in all these places op mentioned o.

I got wooed by a guy at the hospital it was so romantic *faints* grin

It went something like this,
I was weeping and crying on the admission bed as my friends were trying to make me eat.
He came in with two of his friends, perhaps to see their ill friend, the next thing I heard was, "Wooow look at this pretty angel sick", he came to m............. to be continued! grin

I like hospital manoeuvres joorgrin

I like Church wooing too. In fact Op what sort of misinformation is this?

No propaganda can ever discourage wooing!!!!

Where you the one?
We lost contact. cry
What I do? shocked
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Moving4: 1:13am On Mar 25, 2017
Cookoo
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Treloo(m): 1:13am On Mar 25, 2017
Lastpharoah33:
This is a big joke.... have even phucked a bae @ her work place, in their boss warehouse.
Warehouse?

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 25, 2017
Opinionated:

source: http://www.opinions.ng/6-places-never-toast-nigerian-girl/

Personally, I think it's crass to toast a Nigerian girl while she's being plowed like a farm by her significant other.

But that's just me.

1 Like

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by davidif: 1:15am On Mar 25, 2017
Incrizz:
All these men claiming to know women more than women!!!

Please there is nothing wrong in wooing us in all these places op mentioned o.

I got wooed by a guy at the hospital it was so romantic *faints* grin

It went something like this,
I was weeping and crying on the admission bed as my friends were trying to make me eat.
He came in with two of his friends, perhaps to see their ill friend, the next thing I heard was, "Wooow look at this pretty angel sick", he came to m............. to be continued! grin

I like hospital manoeuvres joorgrin

I like Church wooing too. In fact Op what sort of misinformation is this?

No propaganda can ever discourage wooing!!!!

Where you the one?
We lost contact. cry

Your comment itself should be a thread. I am tired of all this annoying threads created by guys who think they know what women want or what attracts them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Incrizz(f): 1:20am On Mar 25, 2017
smartty68:

What I do? shocked

Why 'you like this?? grin
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Incrizz(f): 1:22am On Mar 25, 2017
davidif:

Your comment itself should be a thread. I am tired of all this annoying threads created by guys who think they know what women want or what attracts them.

Hurry, we're waiting grin
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by SIRmanjar(m): 1:28am On Mar 25, 2017
engrMikemd:
where else will you know toast a lady? cemetery?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin..Funny you..U can imagine de rubbish list o.No! na for im living room be the perfect place to chaiik woman.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by SIRmanjar(m): 1:32am On Mar 25, 2017
davidif:

Hahahaha.. grin u mean all de kwack love doctors parading nairaland giving us fake prescriptions.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by negz1(m): 1:44am On Mar 25, 2017
ladyF:
So if you can't toast her in all these places, where will she be toasted? angry

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

finally
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by sexyslytim: 2:05am On Mar 25, 2017
You've obviously never toasted a girl before @OP. Stop giving wrong info and ask guys wey sabi for your area to teach you how to woo a lady properly.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Chrysz(m): 2:14am On Mar 25, 2017
i disagree with church. its one of the best time you can. maybe am the one that is wrong undecided

2 Likes

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by KennyID17(m): 2:15am On Mar 25, 2017
thesicilian:

We are talking of civilized relationships not your uninhibited animalistic desires .

shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by smartty68(m): 2:26am On Mar 25, 2017
Incrizz:

Why 'you like this?? grin

I still don't get you
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by MrBONE2(m): 2:51am On Mar 25, 2017
ladyF:

So many places Sisi grin Nairaland,facebook,Amasement parks,Carnivals etc grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 3:01am On Mar 25, 2017
Nickymezor:
Yawning

Oya goan sleep
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by lokito: 3:18am On Mar 25, 2017
ladyF:

In a bread-toasting machine

It's LOKITO again
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Tabbaz(m): 3:37am On Mar 25, 2017
There is no place on earth where you can't toad a lady once you have good intention

stop all these thing jare grin
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by yinkson(m): 3:40am On Mar 25, 2017
Wooing a Nigerian lady should be a course on its own (WOO 101) 4 unitsangry

2 Likes

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by 3RNEST(m): 3:51am On Mar 25, 2017
Why toast them? when they are program to be toasted..abeggi man must toast despite the location...You will never know where right person is located, so toast the toast..No time to check time grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by KissCODE(m): 4:00am On Mar 25, 2017
jonaifame22:
Food spot, canteen, mr biggs,I ndomie and egg spot

Chai I pity any guy who will subject to the spirit of lust when he see a gal at any of these places, cos she will hear the voice of his wallet more than his vocal chords.

At the end of the day she'll give u her number and when u call she won't pick, she'll say " if I pick it now he'll say I like him cos he bought me food.hence multiplying ur sorrows and earning u a slot in the friendzone avenue .
what of mortuary or at grave yard?
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by lexy2014: 4:10am On Mar 25, 2017
thesicilian:

We are talking of civilized relationships not your uninhibited animalistic desires.
d topic said "toast". If d toast leads 2 civilized r.ship or d other grammar u put there, all well and good.d important thing is that there was a toasting

1 Like

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by obinna58(m): 4:16am On Mar 25, 2017
ladyF:

Maybe inside oven or very close to fire where she could be well toasted
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Tabbaz(m): 4:19am On Mar 25, 2017
Jglad:
I disagree

Or do u mean Best places to toast Women?

Abi places U should never toast Bread
grin

#Stoptoastingwomen
#wearenotbread

lmaooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) / 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.