Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl (62589 Views)

Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) / How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? / How To Toast A Nigerian Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by parkuel(m): 7:02am On Mar 25, 2017
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Nwachukwu1986(m): 7:03am On Mar 25, 2017
A babe don even toast me inside church.befor
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by KardinalZik(m): 7:12am On Mar 25, 2017
E be like say op no sabi book o.
Those places are actually some of the best places to ask a girl out.

I no wan say "toast" coz girls no be bread and juice
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Pinuc: 7:13am On Mar 25, 2017
Obviously Church is one place that girls go, believing God for a life partner, so when you approach them in church, they are exited and will surely say yes. Pls eliminate church from that list.
A nurse lives all her life in the hospital, I wonder where potential suitors will see her, in fact my friend met his wife in the hospital.
The truth is that, you can find love anywhere.
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by ho69: 7:25am On Mar 25, 2017
All wrong...
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by des4ella(m): 7:34am On Mar 25, 2017
engrMikemd:
where else will you now toast a lady? cemetery?
cheesy cheesy cheesy[color=#770077][/color] shocked
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by engrMikemd(m): 7:35am On Mar 25, 2017
ladyF:
So if you can't toast her in all these places, where will she be toasted? angry

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
welcome back
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by akoko11: 7:43am On Mar 25, 2017
jonaifame22:
Food spot, canteen, mr biggs,I ndomie and egg spot

Chai I pity any guy who will subject to the spirit of lust when he see a gal at any of these places, cos she will hear the voice of his wallet more than his vocal chords.

At the end of the day she'll give u her number and when u call she won't pick, she'll say " if I pick it now he'll say I like him cos he bought me food.hence multiplying ur sorrows and earning u a slot in the friendzone avenue .

Are u for real, what about having a date in such places and consequently tossing her. Pls I need ur reply
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Nne5: 7:44am On Mar 25, 2017
thesicilian:

We are talking of civilized relationships not your uninhibited animalistic desires.
Ouch!

grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by sholly2017: 7:54am On Mar 25, 2017
Shopping Mall
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by JayJayGee: 7:59am On Mar 25, 2017
OP the only reasonable place you mention na hospital...
Cinema na the best place to chipping girl... Una fit even run tinz there sef
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by HRich(m): 8:02am On Mar 25, 2017
engrMikemd:

No

In Heaven
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by chukdy(m): 8:04am On Mar 25, 2017
wooing a girl has nothing to do with the place,it only depend the manner at which you do it...
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 25, 2017
McBrooklyn:
A guy that cannot toast a lady in some of and if not all of those aforementioned places... Is that one a guy?? undecided
i think am not a guy then.
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by LoveJesus87(m): 8:13am On Mar 25, 2017
jonaifame22:
Food spot, canteen, mr biggs,I ndomie and egg spot

Chai I pity any guy who will subject to the spirit of lust when he see a gal at any of these places, cos she will hear the voice of his wallet more than his vocal chords.

At the end of the day she'll give u her number and when u call she won't pick, she'll say " if I pick it now he'll say I like him cos he bought me food.hence multiplying ur sorrows and earning u a slot in the friendzone avenue .
very wise one. That's why have vowed never to pay transport fares of any lady dat I just meet. D tin suffer me for school ehn. She will simply think its because you paid her transport fares that's why she should agree for u. Lobatan
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by LoveJesus87(m): 8:14am On Mar 25, 2017
McBrooklyn:
A guy that cannot toast a lady in some of and if not all of those aforementioned places... Is that one a guy?? undecided
My brother God bless you jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Emycord: 8:23am On Mar 25, 2017
In other words never toast a lady. Abi? You try. Well i did mine at nos 3 and these are the results

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by suarhez: 8:30am On Mar 25, 2017
So na mortuary com sure pass to toast b dat
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by bigiyaro(m): 8:37am On Mar 25, 2017
thesicilian:

We are talking of civilized relationships not your uninhibited animalistic desires.
what is animalistic dia? r human beings not a spice of animal? what da phuck is 'civilized relationship'
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by McBrooklyn(m): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2017
sarafa68:
i think am not a guy then.
Then what are you?? tongue
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 25, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Then what are you?? tongue
you have gotta understand that not all guys like rejection, shyness is another factor.
Hope you now know what i am!
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by McBrooklyn(m): 9:01am On Mar 25, 2017
sarafa68:

you have gotta understand that not all guys like rejection, shyness is another factor.
Hope you now know what i am!

Oh, now I understand... I can feel your pain, Bro... cry

1 Like

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Samuel1106(m): 9:03am On Mar 25, 2017
I don't believe in that. So where do you advise to toast a girl? Is it in the banking hall, ATM point, Eatery, cemetery, etc?
You are not on point. A girl who's free and ready to mingle will give you a listening ear. No matter the venue. After all gold can be found anywhere.
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by kizzysoftie(m): 9:06am On Mar 25, 2017
thesicilian:

Oooouuuuuchh...dats hurts

1 Like

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Amajerry83(m): 9:07am On Mar 25, 2017
Op craze dey worry u. Just because u can type does not mean u should type nonsense. This is typing abuse.
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by neocortex: 9:10am On Mar 25, 2017
Jimmyo3:
Yoruba people market list:::
Rice -5 cups
Beans -3 cups
Maggi -50
Fresh pepper N300
Dried pepper N150
Native pepper N400
Cameroon pepper N250
Tatashi N200
Chilli pepper N100
Fairly used pepper N50
Green pepper N200
Garlic N100
And Yetunde When You Are
Coming Back Abeg Tell Mama Ade
To Give You
The Pepper She Promised Me!
#pepperdemgang#

Why are you spamming every thread with your useless joke, you deserve a ban.
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by BBBlaze: 9:27am On Mar 25, 2017
ladyF:
So if you can't toast her in all these places, where will she be toasted? angry

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

dat question is might to b ansd by u since u r a lady, i guess!
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by slimsoshady(m): 9:33am On Mar 25, 2017
thesicilian:

chisos is Lord.. grin grin grin
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by habsydiamond(m): 9:41am On Mar 25, 2017
As u talk am nao, that the bae no go gree anywhere on earth, so na to go heaven becos I won toast girl abi . God forbid it oo toasting expert.
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by habsydiamond(m): 9:42am On Mar 25, 2017
Op, u no dey watch indian films. Love rules everything oo.
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 25, 2017
engrMikemd:
lol
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 25, 2017
engrMikemd:
lol...nice 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos / How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience / Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.