Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,774 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? (32904 Views)

What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / What Is The Worst Lie You Told Leople When You Were Young / Left-Hander Problems That Shows Why Being Left-handed Is The Worst(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Saint52(m): 6:27am On Mar 26, 2017
My gf told me that she was in her friend's kitchen washing plates and her friend's bf grap her from behind and started romancing her, in daylight she said the boy tot it was his gf ...
my gf can lie ...

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by jbhill(m): 6:29am On Mar 26, 2017
some one said he will pay unemployed youths #5000 monthly if voted for.

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 26, 2017
That the Earth is round like a blue marble embarassed

That the image of Earth we see on Atlases is real, when in fact it's a computer generated image cry
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by pahen1991: 6:39am On Mar 26, 2017
someone told us she doesnt knw banky w and falz.

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 26, 2017
LeView1:

This is the biggest lie I've ever read grin

He might be lying....but this is the 3rd time I'm hearing a case like this...its common in riverine areas
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Zhahovic(m): 6:49am On Mar 26, 2017
Icaretoo:

the underline word is INTEND so how is it a lie

It is o.....dated 2 different ladies who kept telling me that only for me to discover they were having sex with another guy...find it hard to trust womenfolk after that

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by karnap(m): 6:56am On Mar 26, 2017
THAT, MESSI WILL PLAY FOR KANO PILLARS ONE DAY,I DONT KNOW WHY I BELIEVED THE GUY...

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by dikamzy(m): 7:13am On Mar 26, 2017
youngest85:
Someone once told me he's a biological son of mbaka
you sure say you suck breast at all? Na koke oh!
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:33am On Mar 26, 2017
zeezeegal:
Nah... Am A Virgin

So wetin concern viriginity with MouthAction? So Virgins don't give mouth action? Or if u give mouth action you'd lose your virginity?
Aunty, easy abeg

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by ujrobert: 7:45am On Mar 26, 2017
That is studying medicine at college of education oju

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Lusheyi(m): 7:52am On Mar 26, 2017
A lady told me we were dating undecided shocked

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Icaretoo: 7:55am On Mar 26, 2017
Zhahovic:

It is o.....dated 2 different ladies who kept telling me that only for me to discover they were having sex with another guy...find it hard to trust womenfolk after that

shit happens but you will not use does two to judge the over millions of women out dere....one love

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Bigsam02: 7:57am On Mar 26, 2017
My girlfriend promised me if she broke up with me she will die and now it is 2yrs plus she broke up with me still alive hale and hearty

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by midehi2(f): 8:03am On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:

very possible
with your private jet
money answereth all things
guy, not possible cos of each route distance
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by crystar: 8:04am On Mar 26, 2017
zeezeegal:
How E Take B Lie Now?
Are you serious @zeezeegal? oya whatsapp me make we dey relate. no time to check on time
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Stanley1155: 8:23am On Mar 26, 2017
Dat his father bought two swimming pools they steal one e papa come vex carry d oda one go inside go keep
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by midehi2(f): 8:23am On Mar 26, 2017
myking95:

Dude, Tokyo to New York is the longest straight route in aviation..London to Germany...might take less than 2 hrs on a cessena citation, talk less of a G600, Germany to south Africa about 5 hrs...sonits very possible...google it
google is doing you strong thing, make use of it well
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Holargyde(m): 8:24am On Mar 26, 2017
Phi001:

It's the same one na...

and that's the reason why India was banned from playing football...
Omo na lie India was banned because they refused to wear boots to play football. But the ban has been lifted Now coz their u17 team who they claimed has been training overseas for months were flogged 9-0 or so recently
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Phi001(m): 8:38am On Mar 26, 2017
Holargyde:

Omo na lie India was banned because they refused to wear boots to play football. But the ban has been lifted Now coz their u17 team who they claimed has been training overseas for months were flogged 9-0 or so recently
But what's the name of this thread na?

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Zhahovic(m): 8:43am On Mar 26, 2017
Icaretoo:

shit happens but you will not use does two to judge the over millions of women out dere....one love
That may be true.....but from my own point of view I can't shrug that notion away....it's a psychological thing now...
If my heart says the others are not liars....my head will say no
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by TINALETC3(f): 8:59am On Mar 26, 2017
cheesy my mum had pay dem back oooo, no b small tin, I learnt my lesson d hard way indeed
aamstih:
Hi, Please how did itb finally play out?

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 26, 2017
The guy in my class boasted he has two pools in his house. We got to his house 4 yrs later, asked about his 2 pools. He said, thieves came and stole it.
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by miyagi01(m): 9:11am On Mar 26, 2017
ujrobert:
That is studying medicine at college of education oju
chisos!
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by aamstih: 9:11am On Mar 26, 2017
Eyaaah... They played on your innocence. I have PMed you, kindly reply.

TINALETC3:
cheesy my mum had pay dem back oooo, no b small tin, I learnt my lesson d hard way indeed
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by koife(m): 9:39am On Mar 26, 2017
Dogs that bark don't bite.....hmmm. It all change the day my friend was almost shreded by our neighbour's dog after it bark for a long time and he claimed that dogs that bark don't bite

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by ceedon007(m): 9:46am On Mar 26, 2017
I asked my neighbour for some salt.
He said my mum counted the salt in the kitchen before she left.
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Hafeezson(m): 10:14am On Mar 26, 2017
I have been told that the reason why INDIA are not playing WORLD CUP is that when you reach to their goal keeper the ball will turn to LION
Chai! I nearly faint
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by DanseMacabre(m): 10:15am On Mar 26, 2017
piagetskinner:
someone once told me he could move objects with his mind

Telekinesis. Not impossible, but not easy either.
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by lizzypro: 10:16am On Mar 26, 2017
My friend told me he urinate for 15minutes...

Primary school sha grin grin grin
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Ijobalupe(m): 10:22am On Mar 26, 2017
I have a long list that okocha dribbled everybody on the football pitch including his teammates back and forth until he got tired and scored

anoda one dat okocha played freekick that curved round the goal post before entering

that Abraham Lincoln was an Igbo man before migrating to the USA

that children are the leaders of tomorrow in Nigeria, I wasn't born when PMB was the leader now am old and he his still the leader

that usher and micheal Jackson had a dance face off micheal Jackson won by walking on air

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by FunspoT(m): 10:28am On Mar 26, 2017
My ex told me that she loved me...that lie really hurts me most
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Hendrixtzee(m): 10:32am On Mar 26, 2017
Told my classmates my Dad was the general manager of Shell... I stay in Port Harcourt, So i had to claim my own oil well money biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? / Canadian Visa Lottery 2017/2018 Application Form - How To Apply / Man Falls In Oluyole Stream In Ibadan, Rescued By Passersby (Photos)