Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? (32907 Views)

What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / What Is The Worst Lie You Told Leople When You Were Young / Left-Hander Problems That Shows Why Being Left-handed Is The Worst(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by kingNovak: 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
ThankYouGod:
India beat Nigeria 100:1. And it was Segun Odegbami that scored the only goal for Nigeria. He eventually retired from playing football due to the injury he sustained when he scored that one goal.
so dem follow tell u dis lie? Dem say if the Indians shoot d ball, our goal keeper go see lion or tiger approaching so he wouldn't be able to stop it from entering.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Jaymaxxy(m): 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
INDIA - 99

NIGERIA- 1

STILL LOOKING FOR PERSON WEY INVENT THAT LIE. I NO FIT FOGIVE AM.

14 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by FILEBE(m): 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
blank:
When I was in primary school, I tried really hard for people to believe that I had flown in a plane before. I told them that I opened the window and caught the clouds. That it tasted like cotton candy. But my mum warned me that it can kill. grin

ha! bet why? lo and behold! the world stood still after hearing this
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by tosyne2much(m): 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
I have a friend who is a chronic liar, so I will share one of his greatest punchlines

Tosin, abeg give me garri make I drink... Na pounded yam my mumsy cook but I no gree chop am because the okra soup too draw jawe shocked

It keeps me wondering what manner of lies can people unleash

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by fpeter(f): 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
younghartz:
She said "I'm not a human being" my brain lied to me "saying it ain't true.

a yr later it was true..,,

Tell me more....this sounds interesting.
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Emerituz(m): 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
Someone once told me that POWEBIKES do FLY
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by dacovajnr: 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
A girl had told me that Her Dad eats Breakfast in Germany,lunch in japan and Dinner in South Africa on same day wink

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by FILEBE(m): 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
zeezeegal:
Dick Suckin Can Make Me Pregnant... Fear Catch Me O

hmmn. since u knew it was lie...u have now been lolipoping things abi?

16 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by slyd90(m): 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
lol..when she say she never ever Mess before....

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by sunneskiano: 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
when phone was first come out a friend of mine that got one told me that when he was passing under power line station in Oshogbo the phone he the battery of battery he hold has already full before he get home just because he pass under power line

8 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by sarrki(m): 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
dacovajnr:
A girl had told me that Her Dad eats Breakfast in Germany,lunch in japan and Dinner in South Africa on same day wink

very possible

with your private jet

money answereth all things

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Oscar4real(m): 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
I was told that if I use torch light and flash d sky, I will receive a dirty slap from God immediatly

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by zeezeegal(m): 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
FILEBE:

hmmn. since u knew it was lie...u have now been lolipoping things abi?
Nah... Am A Virgin
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Phi001(m): 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
Actually, the most practical lie I've seen happened when I was undergoing JSS1 interview...

I saw human beings, made of flesh and blood, trying to use fork and knife to eat bread, stew and tea, all in an attempt to look cool...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Emerituz(m): 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=Actuarydeji post=54948489]My brother told me that he went to Ogba market yesterday. According to him, an he goat consumed a bag of Garri under ten minutes [this one hard o]

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Bamz(m): 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
That EM-EM-EM would never crash..... angry

4 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Phi001(m): 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
zeezeegal:
Nah... Am A Virgin
hmmmm...

based on logistics...
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by ncoolsome(m): 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
my primary sch teacher told me the sun rises in the east n sets in the west..
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by doris4u(f): 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
A guy on social media told me he is London whereas he is in Enugu. He Neva knew we share a mutual friend but I still pretend not to know. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by FILEBE(m): 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
some people come here and be lieing lies. issoraite! that's fine. no problem. Lainas and Lienus Igbokwes. wehdone Sirs/mas

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by switdil(f): 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
My parent said we can't be cos we are not soulmate undecided
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Beadex1(m): 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
Well the greatest lie i have heard in my twenty something years on earth was how masquarade dressing business will create 100,000 thousand jobs for the youth and it was from Lai . I cant figure out how this will be done up till now

8 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Phi001(m): 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
ncoolsome:
my primary school teacher told me the sun rises in the east and sets in the west..
Well, that's not wrong...

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by zeezeegal(m): 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
Phi001:
hmmmm...

based on logistics...
U Knw
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by ipobarecriminals: 11:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
undecided sad that if dem nor free onikuje of kujeland aka directionless dilector, Niagara go burn. Whosai! ? Niagara still dey and onikuje the fake jews still dey KUJE.* waka out sharp, dodge stone,knives, forks *

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by SEEDORF441(m): 11:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
some1 told me dat drogba is from Nigeria dat his real name is aderogba

8 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by pizzylee(m): 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
sm1 said his dad was walking under d rain without umbrella n water didn't touch him

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
ken19:
I was told that I would fall into the toilet if I ate meat..

cc; lalasticlala

"I'm the one and only" grin
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by dacovajnr: 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
sarrki:

very possible

with your private jet

money answereth all things
Haba Baami! Na Concord be the private jet? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by pizzylee(m): 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
SEEDORF441:
some1 told me dat drogba is from Nigeria dat his real name is aderogba
lol, good lawd!
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by ncoolsome(m): 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
Phi001:

Well, that's not wrong...

lol..the sun doesn't rise or set rather the earth rotate n revolve around it..i guess u still believe such lies..

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by moorme(m): 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
TINALETC3:
D day I visited my frnds, I ws jst 5 den, as I ws playing wt dem, one of dem sed dat d money dia dad gave dem ws missing and I suddenly bcame d suspect, dey told me dat if I accept dat am d thief dat dey wl leav me and 4get it, I accepted, bt knowing I ws making a terrible mistake cheesy

You learnt in a worst way! lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? / Canadian Visa Lottery 2017/2018 Application Form - How To Apply / Man Falls In Oluyole Stream In Ibadan, Rescued By Passersby (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.