Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? (32903 Views)

What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / What Is The Worst Lie You Told Leople When You Were Young / Left-Hander Problems That Shows Why Being Left-handed Is The Worst(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by jupitre(m): 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
Greatest lie of all time..Whenever a doctor or nurse wants to give you an injection,you will hear,"Trust me,it won't hurt"

8 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by pizzylee(m): 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
Oscar4real:
I was told that if I use torch light and flash d sky, I will receive a dirty slap from God immediatly
chai
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
My best friend gave me the definition of 'period'.I was like 8 years. He said period is when a boy put his bum bum in a girl bum bum.....

PS: he tried defining sex but gave it the name period
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by pizzylee(m): 11:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
blank:
When I was in primary school, I tried really hard for people to believe that I had flown in a plane before. I told them that I opened the window and caught the clouds. That it tasted like cotton candy. But my mum warned me that it can kill. grin
lol u open d window? well dey do look lyk cotton candy
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
BADNEAT:
Blood later came out
Shebi na you dey find Virgin
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Stanleysteno(m): 11:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
sarrki:

very possible

with your private jet

money answereth all things
come on, we talking about Germany, Japan n south Africa here, everyday, not once in a week.... Japan to south Africa alone self too much,
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Justicealh3(m): 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
Lie! lies!! liayers!!!
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by AMAUCHESKY(m): 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
My friend said buhari will repent from 1983 if voted for 2015

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Justicealh3(m): 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
All lies on these thread.
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by kushme: 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
Say if I marry, my wife go let me fvck her every day...

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by EBISABA(m): 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
My babe told me her favorite fruit na Yam... Shower me like if na lie she lie....
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Justicealh3(m): 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
I sleep and I wake up for this Thread, all I read is lie comments.
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Macantonio(m): 11:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
zeezeegal:
Nah... Am A Virgin
The worst lie I've heard today

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by johncallidon(m): 11:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
When ever I visits my friends that have dog and the dog tries to bark at mhe dem b like, '' Yhu can come, it doesnt bite". Mhe b like "Oga na you b the dog"

14 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Phi001(m): 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
ncoolsome:

lol..the sun doesn't rise or set rather the earth rotates and revolves around it..i guess you still believe such lies..
Well, it appears to...
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by geronimoedeh1(m): 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
The bible...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
younghartz:
She said "I'm not a human being" my brain lied to me "saying it ain't true.

a yr later it was true..,,

More like a short horror story. Tell.me.more!

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Phi001(m): 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
jupitre:
Greatest lie of all time..Whenever a doctor or nurse wants to give you an injection,you will hear,"Trust me,it won't hurt"
but it doesn't...
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Onnasucs1(m): 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
My mum told me that if I eat rice everytime, rice plant will grow on my head sad

4 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by tayorh(m): 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
I love you
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by milkydaddy(m): 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
Mine were many but nt restricted to these:
(1)Someone once told me in early 90s that world would come to an end.And this made millions of ppl to sold their properties and ran to churches and mosques so Christ might meet them there.
(2)My uncle once lied to me that if I can kill a lizard and keep it under my pillow for 7days,by 7th day it would turn to money,and he equally said by virtue of dat,I wil bcom a multi millionaires.
(3)My first girl friend lied to me and said she was a virgin,d day we eventually had sex,her pussy was as wide as hell fire gate,nt knowing she is after one.
If I didn't see those ppl(my ex Gf and my uncle)for hell fire definately na smoke cover them.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by zeezeegal(m): 11:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
Macantonio:
The worst lie I've heard today
How E Take B Lie Now?
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Oghoro(f): 11:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
LOL. My secondary schoolmate said they had 5 swimming pool in their house but armed robbers came and stole 3. Can't ever forget that lie.

15 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by NarnieSnyper(m): 11:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
Remember when a colleague bragged about shagging my friend which turned out to be a big lie.

Never believe any word that comes out from that whole he calls mouth

My ex told me her brother was studying Medicine in US meanwhile the id!ot was still looking for admission in Unilag.
She also said shevwas going to buy me a new phone(mine was having issues). Till date i never even see battery.

Kai! Anytime i remember that gurl i go just be like "how i take know this girl ,, how i take ask am out sef"

4 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by FODA(m): 11:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
That Nigeria belongs to the northerners,and that London is not far from ibadan.
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by kushme: 11:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
zeezeegal:
Nah... Am A Virgin

Nah.. I doubt..
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by NaWetinDey(m): 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
"I will love you forever..."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Cynicgod: 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
when i was in primary schl a class mate told us his elder brother who was 11 at that tym kicked a gun away from armed robber's hand........we all swallowed it....hook.....line....and sinker

8 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by zeezeegal(m): 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
kushme:

Nah.. I doubt..
Keep Doubtin... And Will Keep Maintainin My Virginity
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by hollamat(m): 11:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
sex is good
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Cynicgod: 11:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
geronimoedeh1:
The bible...
well if someone told me u had sense it would be the worst lie eva

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by kingPhidel(m): 11:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
My elder bro told me that when nigeria played with indian. They score Nigeria 99goals.. WTF.. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? / Canadian Visa Lottery 2017/2018 Application Form - How To Apply / Man Falls In Oluyole Stream In Ibadan, Rescued By Passersby (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.