Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? (32906 Views)

What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / What Is The Worst Lie You Told Leople When You Were Young / Left-Hander Problems That Shows Why Being Left-handed Is The Worst(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by DirewolfofStark(m): 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
The worst lie is that forced confession that Nairaland imposes on you when you make a comment in the Islam for muslims Section grin

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Mouthgag: 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
Someone told me that naira would be 100 to a dollar by December grin

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by aluko360(m): 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
horses used in war films are immune to bullets.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Qabt(m): 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
Lie dey ooo.... My guy bin dey tell me say in don travel out of country and e no even get international passport
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Zhahovic(m): 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
When ladies tell me they do not intend to have sex till marriage........diabolical liars..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by DankemzI(m): 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
"That there's hell"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by ajalawole(m): 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
That Nigeria Vs India sad match. Fifa self no get the recordcheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by 2pacamarushakur(m): 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
Epositive:
someone told me 2pac is still alive undecided

Indeed, He is alive . Do you waƱa doubt it?
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
That Arsenal will win the league

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Actuarydeji(m): 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
My brother told me that he went to Ogba market yesterday. According to him, an he goat consumed a bag of Garri under ten minutes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by dunkem21(m): 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
Tadeknkeepcalm:
The face you make when someone tells you he has finished temple run

But, I finished Temple run cool

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Marcleee(m): 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
I was told then as a child that if I bathed with bleach, I'll become white "oyibo pepper" See me bathing with one full jik bleach after then and........ U know the rest

3 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by praisekeyzz(m): 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
My mummy saying she didn't trouble her parents at all!

Am always like "Wow mum! Yu can lie for africa"

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by ALAYORMII: 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
Someone told Mii Dino served in 1999 but got his NYSC certificate in 2001

4 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by rasazee(m): 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
femmy2010:
"That is me in the blue shorts..... etc "
. dino melieing

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Nellybank(m): 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
Broz I no fit talk am. I don go wait woman wey Neva even skim her papa comot go buy pure water for airport. She said, I am almost boarding my flight.. Wait me at the airport. Broz I maaad. Fresh bobi.. God purnish that girl sha...
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by charlesucheh(m): 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
A GIRL ONCE TOLD ME THAT SHE DOESN'T LIKE WINTER SO SHE WILL HAVE TO TRAVEL TO THE UK IN DECEMBER. AND I WAS LIKE: CHISOS IS LORD!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by blank(f): 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
When I was in primary school, I tried really hard for people to believe that I had flown in a plane before. I told them that I opened the window and caught the clouds. That it tasted like cotton candy. But my mum warned me that it can kill. grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by tete7000(m): 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
That $1 will equal N1 when they win Nigerian presidential election.
Though I didn't buy the lie o, many of my gullible compatriots did. grin

4 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by dunkem21(m): 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
ajalawole:
That Nigeria Vs India sad match. Fifa self no get the recordcheesy

Hahahaha ..dem say keeper dey see three balls at the same time cheesy

8 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
Blood later came out

3 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by chiraqDemon(m): 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
ThankYouGod:
India beat Nigeria 100:1. And it was Segun Odegbami that scored the only goal for Nigeria. He eventually retired from playing football due to the injury he sustained when he scored that one goal.
That during one match one player wanted to chest ball and it turned to lion
That someone wanted to kick the ball and it turned to stone
And the two players died
Im mot sure if it was about the same match

11 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by whitering: 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
In my teens years, my mum once told me that, If I allow any man to hug me, I will be pregnant. Also, I saw one of my big aunties with a Pad she just turn the matter say na new design for sponge.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Antara0503(m): 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
one of my secondary school classmates told us his dad had a phyton which he coils ariund himself when he goes to d farm.u go fear hunting phyton na.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by donsheddy1(m): 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
A girl once told me her father owns six hotels that's why i see her in different hotels.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Phi001(m): 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
dunkem21:

Hahahaha ..dem say keeper dey see three balls at the same time cheesy
and that the ball dey turn to lion grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Phi001(m): 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
chiraqDemon:

That during one match one player wanted to chest ball and it turned to lion
That someone wanted to kick the ball and it turned to stone
And the two players died
I'm not sure if it was about the same match
It's the same one na...

and that's the reason why India was banned from playing football...

12 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by FILEBE(m): 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
onosprince:
My friend bought a tv and said his girlfriend bought it for him just so we would like her.

lol! love can make a fool out of a sensible man.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by zeezeegal(m): 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
Dick Suckin Can Make Me Pregnant... Fear Catch Me O

6 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by deebrain(m): 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
That nairaland moderators have sense.

10 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by FavoredGuy: 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
When someone said that our presido PMB (chilling in London by then) has kicked the bucket. I don't know the someone but I know that the lie was tailored by someone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? / Canadian Visa Lottery 2017/2018 Application Form - How To Apply / Man Falls In Oluyole Stream In Ibadan, Rescued By Passersby (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.