Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

My Sweetest Fvck Ever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sweetest Fvck Ever (3553 Views)

Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) / Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sweetest Fvck Ever by Ten12(m): 4:12am On Mar 26, 2017
Moved into the neighborhood newly,,ve talked with this babee once a day after I moved in just the normal formalities...am Barr. Anita I live next flat...ahh young lawyer , am bright nice to meet u..so if you have legal or anything you need a lawyer for you let me know ...ok Mamm. Fast forward..i decided to check out the night activities around the hood so I went to club but then I was very mindful that am new in the neighborhood so I left early (2am) just as the cab dropped me I noticed another car behind which turned out to be Anita's Hyundai so I helped her open the big gate. Hey bright thanks and by the way were are you coming from she asked...just went to check the neighborhood out..she said oh hope u liked the things u saw....not bad I said heading to my door, goodnight dear,,I locked my door went straight to my kitchen couldn't wait to hit my kush...as soon as I light the kush I heard a knock so I rushed to de door then asked who is it...a female voice responded is me Anita..dahmm o was already on my pants with the smell of weed coming from my kitchen.. Very embarrassing I thought so I asked hope ur ok she said yes but please open...so I did. She said sorry for disturbing u please my light is not coming on I think am on a wrong face can you please help me change to another face...then she said wow is that weed I smell here? With shame and in an attempt to appear legit I said yes...i smoke only at home..she said no its fine I smoke also but that was long time ago...you know that happy feeling every weed smoker gets the moments you find a colleague so I offered her a hit..i had a little jack Daniels so I brought it out we smoked and drank we didn't even realize wen it was past 4.. Suddenly she gave me dis killing smile..she said so why are you alone...you know the normal answer...am not a relationship person she said uhmm player anyway your cute, on hearing this my dick decided to be stupid..it stood tall like a victorious soldier dis she noticed immediately and said what's that..? I only smiled she came closer nd said can I touch...sure go ahead I said she knelt down brought out my Kilimanjaro and started doing that thing ladies do with their mouth...there was dis thing she did at the tip of my dick I didn't know wen I shouted yea...i reached for her boobs dahmm probably the most soft I have ever touched with a groundnut nipple I thank god for the good knowledge I have about sucking boobs...just as my mouth was up around her nipples my two fingers mysteriously found dia way in-between her legs moved so fast to a T-junction..the pussy was full and tick..i slide my fingers in oh it was already a pool of water I kept driving my fingers in ND out of her garden at a time she screamed oh my lord...i decided to UnCloth her totally...took the Claro of my weed light it up den pulled my tall,fair,hard dick inside her garden nd again she shouted my lord...she held me like I was going to fall off a cliff..skin to skin we kept going, she followed me in every position nd the best was the one from behind...we repeated the act till 7am. She said I should come do the change over leta..as she was leaving she said I ve never fvcked any man more than once....just see dis as it never happened...

4 Likes

Re: My Sweetest Fvck Ever by eezeribe(m): 5:05am On Mar 26, 2017
On a Sunday morning

3 Likes

Re: My Sweetest Fvck Ever by zinachidi(m): 5:48am On Mar 26, 2017
eezeribe:
On a Sunday morning
nna eh guy...
Re: My Sweetest Fvck Ever by konkonbilo(m): 5:54am On Mar 26, 2017

3 Likes

Re: My Sweetest Fvck Ever by Adewalefae(m): 6:02am On Mar 26, 2017
2day na Sunday o
Re: My Sweetest Fvck Ever by highscript(m): 6:39am On Mar 26, 2017
Walai hell paya e don sure fa me .
Zamutaphi ,ah ah ? Tha momench yah slide ya pinger me sep don arrect big time poh here

2 Likes

Re: My Sweetest Fvck Ever by tydi(m): 6:45am On Mar 26, 2017
Re: My Sweetest Fvck Ever by oladipo322(m): 6:45am On Mar 26, 2017
go to church it Sunday morning

1 Like

Re: My Sweetest Fvck Ever by jericco1(m): 6:58am On Mar 26, 2017
So we should clap for you?
Re: My Sweetest Fvck Ever by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 26, 2017
undecidedlobatan!!
Re: My Sweetest Fvck Ever by MilesLamar(m): 8:17am On Mar 26, 2017
ok I had to stop reading becuz the story just dey turn to lies as I dey read dey go.. I know na lie.. infact bro u dey lie... I fit bet say u still be virgin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sweetest Fvck Ever by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:11am On Mar 26, 2017
smh undecided
Re: My Sweetest Fvck Ever by Kakamorufu(m): 9:12am On Mar 26, 2017
lieeeessss
Re: My Sweetest Fvck Ever by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 26, 2017
Oya

Re: My Sweetest Fvck Ever by doubleZ88(m): 9:53am On Mar 26, 2017
in lilwaynes voice money p*ssy weed
Re: My Sweetest Fvck Ever by schumastic(m): 9:59am On Mar 26, 2017
this happens wen she wants to pass a disease so go n check yourself.
Re: My Sweetest Fvck Ever by TrapHedges(m): 10:02am On Mar 26, 2017
MilesLamar:
ok I had to stop reading becuz the story just dey turn to lies as I dey read dey go.. I know na lie.. infact bro u dey lie... I fit bet say u still be virgin

y do you think its a lie fam...

Some niggas are just lucky like tat,,it happens brah
Re: My Sweetest Fvck Ever by TrapHedges(m): 10:04am On Mar 26, 2017
Lol..OP make sure you keep hitting her brah...
Lol thoting grin
Re: My Sweetest Fvck Ever by s33d(m): 10:40am On Mar 26, 2017
What d f**k
Re: My Sweetest Fvck Ever by Mannie92(m): 10:40am On Mar 26, 2017
Some people desrves an award in falsification

2 Likes

Re: My Sweetest Fvck Ever by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 26, 2017
undecided bro i think u jst start to dey Bleep, that pussy na contaminated pussy as you said its watery go and do some check up, pussy freak
Re: My Sweetest Fvck Ever by kygo(m): 11:38am On Mar 26, 2017
why you too dey lie like this?

(1) (Reply)

Rich And Ugly Vs Handsome And Broke / Lady Sends Her Boyfriend's Wife Näkëd Bedroom Pictures As They Prepare To V S3x / Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.