Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture) (8849 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? / Will You Smash Or Pass This Girl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture) by farano(f): 10:18am On Mar 26, 2017
I will not only pass, I will pick race. . Too much muscles. . lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture) by professorfal: 10:20am On Mar 26, 2017
thread for horny_ bitches_........i'm out!
Re: Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture) by dingbang(m): 10:21am On Mar 26, 2017
Dead on arrival
Re: Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture) by 7footre(m): 10:37am On Mar 26, 2017
This takes years of dedication and hard work, aches nd pains.... nuff respeck

Ladies over to you

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture) by FvckShiT(m): 10:43am On Mar 26, 2017
a mod is fůcking horney
Re: Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture) by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 26, 2017
This kind person dick go thick for girt but the length go short.
Re: Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture) by preetymee(f): 11:13am On Mar 26, 2017
Eehmm. Am short of words lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture) by Abortions: 11:14am On Mar 26, 2017
I WANA SMOKE KPOLI ITS A BIN A WHILE
Re: Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture) by Donwizbro(m): 11:16am On Mar 26, 2017
K
Re: Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture) by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 26, 2017
The thing don hook farano for body.

Chai konji is a respecter of nobody eoooooh
Re: Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture) by Flexherbal(m): 11:24am On Mar 26, 2017
@ farano:

That man gather muscles ooo
Re: Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture) by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 26, 2017
He'd smash me and I'd pass out lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture) by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:46am On Mar 26, 2017
grin

I'll SMASH it... at least he's not skinny like a lot of men down here lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
Please which one is smash or pass again? Why would I want to smash his head in? I'd rather pass Abeg... grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture) by Tokziby: 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nice Shape wink

Only the people that has been to the Gym would know how much time(years), pain and efforts he took to attain that body. And he needs to constantly keep up with his daily routine, eat healthy (Both organic, protein shakes and fat burners) and sleep well to maintain that body. Ironically attaining that body is not as important as maintaining it. if u are not a trainer u are as good as, telling a superstory of, gone are the days when... By the time responsibilities keep mounting u go sabi, if someone mentions GYM u go slap am grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture) by sauceEEP(m): 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
Chai, see 8 packs and to maintain ordinary 2 packs na wahala for me even with my endless crunches... cry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture) by CplusJason: 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lol, and the mod removed my previous comment. grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture) by PrickGetSize(m): 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
So, you're here salivating over the picture of a random muscular male you found on the internet while our thread at the Sexuality Section is being taken over by wild dogs.?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture) by salawustyles(m): 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
he might be impotent like dat all dose muscles come at a price

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture) by Kakamorufu(m): 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
preetymee:
say sumthing

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture) by 7footre(m): 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
LeView1:
He'd smash me and I'd pass out lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Tokziby:
Nice Shape wink

Only the people that has been to the Gym would know how much time(years), pain and efforts he took to attain that body. And he needs to constantly keep up with his daily routine, eat healthy (Both organic, protein shakes and fat burners) and sleep well to maintain that body. Ironically attaining that body is not as important as maintaining it. if u are not a trainer u are as good as, telling a superstory of, gone are the days when... By the time responsibilities keep mounting u go sabi, if someone mentions GYM u go slap am grin grin
tcheew. U probably haven't heard of d word "_steroid".

Stop embarrassing yourself online biko. Years indeed
Re: Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture) by SNOWCREAM(m): 5:26am On Mar 27, 2017
OP said girls, all the boys came and started giving opinion, Gay boys all above me
Re: Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture) by Tokziby: 6:43am On Mar 27, 2017
beardlessdude:
tcheew. U probably haven't heard of d word "_steroid".

Stop embarrassing yourself online biko. Years indeed

You make me laugh "Steroid". FYI Steroid does not give u six pack neither does it make ur body into shapes like that. Steroid only enhances ur size and not the shape. You need a awful lot of work to make ur body like that. To achieve that type of body in year would mean that u are in the gym for at least 4-6hrs daily with heavy work. I have been there and i know what it takes. It is only when u have a natural athletic body with sparingly six pack that can make u get there in 12 months. And u will only need good nutrition, supplements and eat a lot to get their in 12 months.
You can go to the gym or ask any trainer how long it will take u to achieve those chiseled body like that. Perhaps google is your friend or youtube.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture) by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 27, 2017
Tokziby:

You make me laugh "Steroid". FYI Steroid does not give u six pack neither does it make ur body into shapes like that. Steroid only enhances ur size and not the shape. You need a awful lot of work to make ur body like that. To achieve that type of body in year would mean that u are in the gym for at least 4-6hrs daily with heavy work. I have been there and i know what it takes. It is only when u have a natural athletic body with sparingly six pack that can make u get there in 12 months. And u will only need good nutrition, supplements and eat a lot to get their in 12 months.
You can go to the gym or ask any trainer how long it will take u to achieve those chiseled body like that. Perhaps google is your friend or youtube.

u are dumber dan i thought.

Pls go to d nearest pharmacy and ask them to give you _testosterone propionate or deca durabolin, inject 1500mg weekly for 10weeks.

Keep fooling yourself.
Re: Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture) by Tokziby: 7:07am On Mar 27, 2017
beardlessdude:
u are dumber dan i thought.

Pls go to d nearest pharmacy and ask them to give you _testosterone propionate or deca durabolin, inject 1500mg weekly for 10weeks.

Keep fooling yourself.

Hey i am not here to trade insult with u. if u dont agree with what i said, simply say u disagree. i wonder how u people stoop so low to use foul words against people u dont share their opinion. if u think steroid gives u a chiseled body, be my guest.
cheers!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture) by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 27, 2017
Tokziby:

Hey i am not here to trade insult with u. if u dont agree with what i said, simply say u disagree. i wonder how u people stoop so low to use foul words against people u dont share their opinion. if u think steroid gives u a chiseled body, be my guest.
cheers!
who wan trade word with u before?

Olodo.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture) by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 27, 2017
all heavy guys sef.....
Re: Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture) by ahahnow: 10:08am On Mar 27, 2017
Pass
Re: Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture) by skarz: 10:20am On Mar 27, 2017
preetymee:
fine girl wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture) by preetymee(f): 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
skarz:

fine girl wink
Fine boy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk / Ladies Appreciate Your Mans Effort No Matter What He Is Trying(photos) / I Have Been Fvcking For 1hour Now, Still I Haven't Cum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.