Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index (74369 Views)

Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! / 87% Nigeria’s Poverty Rate In North – World Bank / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZelibeKristien:

Osu compressed head, You cant even write well. Aba night school graduate. You are crying and very sad cos your life is in ruins. You can surely swear with your late mother since you ate the smelly thing after her demise. Buhahahaha The mofo is pained, same gala sellers that stink and wear one cloth for weeks. Pathetic illiterate.

No dey change am..typical afonja.. why you fear..
Say make you swear say no be ibadan an ogun be cannibal headquarters for africa.

Call me gala seller..i no min na legit hustle..you. Na omonile..owomida grin
You no dey shame..

Atleast , me try attend nite class.. which one you attend grin

Guy position oh..

Afonjaic zombie.. ewedu ain't healthy..

Not even with a toilet broom..
Dirty afons cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by ZelibeKristien: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
bounty007:

Say make you swear say no be ibadan an ogun be cannibal headquarters for africa.

You no dey shame..

Guy position oh..

Buhahahahaha. The osu Ibo is now frustrated, Your parent's corpse should be exhumed and thrown to the river for their refusal to send you to school. My 6 years old cousin can do better than you, is it because you were conceived in a baby factory? Smelly cocaine smuggling merchant, you eat your fellow human and you are even proud of it. No wonder you have achieved nothing in your pathetic life than your stolen phone and free MB. Pathetic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by VictorEkwere: 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
North occupies highest numbers and top rank of political position and civil service yet poverty is at it peak in the North indeed fear North
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by mapet: 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

I believe this report simply because of the time period covered but I don't know why some of you like to delude yourselves. If I may ask, how many of those Aregbesola projects I listed up there are sustainable up to 2017, and are you saying that if this UN study was conducted just between 2015 and 2016, Osun state will still retain the position it maintains on this list? The pathetic case of Osun between 2015-2016 became such a National disgrace that a church had to be providing food for many people there as a result of the state government failing in it's responsibility. Before you call me ipob or whatever, I'm from the SW myself but I love objectivity.

You are not objective, in fact you're simply demonstrating more of needless emotion than objective thinking. So what was significant about Aregbesola's tenure in 2015-2016? Salaries!!!! virtually every other state apart from Lagos faced the same predicament. What made Aregbesola's own different? I hope you know that of the lot, he even devised a "reasonable" approach to alleviate the gap. It is on record that Aregbesola constituted a joint committee of Labour and govt to oversee the payment of salaries. It is not any wonder that while the likes of Ekiti and Ondo (a state that got 13% derivation) owed in excesses of 7-10months (as at the last BudgetIT report) Aregbesola owed only a month.

The issue of a church providing food to the people was a good gesture, but needless publicity to it. Who were they providing food for? The civil servants? what is the percentage of civil servants compared to the rest of the populace in Osun to make you arrive at an uninformed conclusion that it is reflective of the general populace?

If the same analysis is conducted today, will Osun still maintain the position? I dare say yes! Check the criteria again

1. Education -
Years of Schooling (Enrollment) & Attendance - In fact a recent publication showed that both enrolment (impact of model schools?) and school attendance (thanks to free meals) had increased. The both translated to over 40% in WAEC performance compared to previous yearly average.
2. Health
Nutrition & Child mortality - The school feeding programme continues to count as one of his greatest intervention. That he did not stop the programme despite the challenges of paying salaries in 2015/16, in the context of this analysis shows that he intended to sustain the programme.
3. Standard of Living
Food - Osun is rated as one of the front liner states in Argriculture. Aregbesola's model is what the current govt is expatiating at the national levels. It is instructive that some nothern states has recently gone to Osun to learn from some of their models and they are replicating it on a larger scale
Sanitation - He learnt and implemented the waste management model in Lagos
Water & Assets - his investment in roads, water projects and other infrastructure has not stopped.

So tell me how another survey and analysis will be conducted based on these criteria and he will fall short. I told you earlier, these report is not based on feelings but facts. It is instructive to know that from the middle of 2016, Aregbe re-jigged and continue his schools, road and infrastructure projects with vigour. Also within the period, he partnered with a Chinese firm for Cocoa processing with the Cocoa processing plant in Ede. The Oni of Ife bought into the Cocoa revolution and made investment with his 1million cocoa trees for youth empowerment. All these happened in the same 2015/16 you referred to.

wrt being ipod, I am not even interested if you choose to be one or not.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZelibeKristien:

Buhahahahaha. The osu Ibo is now frustrated, Your parent's corpse should be exhumed and thrown to the river for their refusal to send you to school. My 6 years old cousin can do better than you, is it because you were conceived in a baby factory? Smelly cocaine smuggling merchant, you eat your fellow human and you are even proud of it. No wonder you have achieved nothing in your pathetic life than your stolen phone and free MB. Pathetic

Lol..hehehehhe.ooh..
E pain am die..

Haaa afonjas..
I rather push drugs than to keep my parents head under my bed..
How lazy una fit get.

How your mama brain dey. Help me check under bed to confirm her brain still intact..

Ritualistic zombies.. with no shame.
Yoloba man.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by ZelibeKristien: 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
bounty007:

Lol..hehehehhe.ooh..
E pain am die..

Haaa afonjas..
I rather push drugs than to keep my parents head under my bed..
How lazy una fit get.

How your mama brain dey. Help me check under bed to confirm her brain still intact..

Ritualistic zombies.. with no shame.
Yoloba man.

Lmaooo. The compressed head osu cannibal is trying to mask his pains with smileys, it wont work. Sure you love peddling drugs and reason many of your siblings were slaughtered like ram all over Asia. Never clifford Orji is a Yoruba man, you people are even proud of your cannibalism that you serve human meat in your restaurant. Your pathetic mother in hell will surely be cursing you right now for bringing shame to your cursed family. Spits

4 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by Nicepoker(m): 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
ayindejimmy:

Have you been to Osun b4?
but poverty rate in osun is high presently.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by Nicepoker(m): 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jetleeee:
Osun people are very hardworking maaahn. They farm a lot and they travel a lot too especially the people of Ejigbo
but ejigbo still resemble a shanty location.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZelibeKristien:

Lmaooo. The compressed head osu cannibal is trying to mask his pains with smileys, it wont work. Sure you love peddling drugs and reason many of your siblings were slaughtered like ram all over Asia. Never clifford Orji is a Yoruba man, you people are even proud of your cannibalism that you serve human meat in your restaurant. Your pathetic mother in hell will surely be cursing you right now for bringing shame to your cursed family. Spits

I dey enter this man wella..
Body dey hot.

Zombie, I no deny say I love drugs.. but will never take someone life because say I wan blow.

You guys are genuinely diabolic..
Omo yoloba.

Like say you don already dig out your papa skull..
Wonder who dash you mb..
Okay I get..you mama headthe produce wella

Diabolic zombie..
Spit on oblong head.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by greatnation2: 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
When you or someone you know starts to feel mentally unwell, the first step in obtaining treatment is to see a doctor or other health professional for diagnosis. After a thorough assessment, a doctor can make a diagnosis based on a particular pattern of symptoms. A decision can then be made about the best treatment for these symptoms and iend their underlying causes
ZelibeKristien:

Typical of the loudmouthed human eating nitwit, Your late parents should be held responsible for your misfortune, cos you lack parental care. Your ugly pics was splashed here and you were exposed as an ugly, poverty ridden nuisance. I cried for you that day cos your life is really messed up. What a shame.
Like I said you lack brilliant logic, I don't blame you, mental patiences hardly know they have mental disorder, it's people around them through your utterances and behavior will know all is not well with you, it's obvious your behavior online seriously indicates you need help and very urgent, I know I'm not the first saying this to you, but please take our advise serious, those who love your hopeless life will not, a friend of my works in Yaba I can give you her number if you want.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by Jetleeee: 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nicepoker:
but ejigbo still resemble a shanty location.

They don't stay at home uno?

Folks who are familiar with the town say they build their houses in Cote d'ivoire. The town is usually deserted for the most part.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by ZelibeKristien: 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
bounty007:

I dey enter this man wella..
Body dey hot.

Zombie, I no deny say I love drugs.. but will never take someone life because say I wan blow.

You guys are genuinely diabolic..
Omo yoloba.

Like say you don already dig out your papa skull..
Wonder who dash you mb..
Okay I get..you mama headthe produce wella

Diabolic zombie..
Spit on oblong head.

Lmao. Stark illiterate that cant even write well, I am used to dealing with Osu eboes like you, the only thing you can do is to cry to the mods for help. Descendants of Clifford Orji, you are all experts in all crimes ranging from cannibalism, rituals, human trafficking, baby factory, armed robbery, cocaine peddling e.t.c . Even if your worthless father, Mr Ikedi is alive, he will only be useful for human consumption since you all love eating your fellow man. You might have even exhumed the ediot to fry and eat his smelly corpse. What a worthless son of a village w.hore.

4 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by YonkijiSappo: 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZelibeKristien:

Lmao. Stark illiterate that cant even write well, I am used to dealing with Osu eboes like you, the only thing you can do is to cry to the mods for help. Descendants of Clifford Orji, you are all experts in all crimes ranging from cannibalism, rituals, huma trafficking, baby factory, armed robbery, cocaine peddling e.t.c . Even if your worthless father, Mr Ikedi is alive, he will only be useful for human consumption since you all love eating your fellow man. You might have even exhumed the ediot to fry and eat his smelly corpse. What a worthless son of a village w.hore.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Nhogooc9-jE/U5X92CYCFII/AAAAAAAAIQ4/__k3uGjhVkA/s1600/rofl-smiley.png[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by Nicepoker(m): 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jetleeee:

They don't stay at home uno?

Folks who are familiar with the city say they build their houses in Cote d'ivoire. The town is usually deserted for the most part.
u are correct. I served there so I know a lot about them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by ZelibeKristien: 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
[s]
greatnation2:
When you or someone you know starts to feel mentally unwell, the first step in obtaining treatment is to see a doctor or other health professional for diagnosis. After a thorough assessment, a doctor can make a diagnosis based on a particular pattern of symptoms. A decision can then be made about the best treatment for these symptoms and iend their underlying causes
Like I said you lack brilliant logic, I don't blame you, mental patiences hardly know they have mental disorder, it's people around them through your utterances and behavior will know all is not well with you, it's obvious your behavior online seriously indicates you need help and very urgent, I knew I'm not the first saying this to you, but please take our advise serious, those who love your hopeless life will not, a friend of my works in Yaba I can give you her number if you want.

[/s]

Frank Obinna O, go tell your fellow Imo people this story. We know you offline and you are one dirty miscreant whose life is messed up. You dont even have shame, your own wife abandoned you cos of poverty, reason you are always angry and crying daily on nairaland. You better go find a better job and stop disgracing your worthless family.

4 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by Btruth: 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
Are they saying no poverty for Lagos nii?

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by puremind1: 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Dont you know that their alternative name is SOUTH LEAST ?

i.e Least region of the South in terms of everything.
They usually like gumming body with South-South, in order to brighten their prospects. cheesy
Don't mind the Ojukwus because they can not fight alone , the need to bring in SS. The fulani herdsmen are slaughtering them in numbers and their solution is praying and fasting as if they are more catholic than the Italians that don't toil with terrorism or Israel that deal with Palestinian terrorists. The coward tribe compares itself with the most sophisticated tribe in Nigeria. Our achievements are ahead of you as the skies to the see level. That was why they were saying Chinua Achebe better than our own renowned Prof. Soyinka until their lies were exposed when the latter was awarded Nobel price. Even before we were almagamated , we were ahead in human and capital developments. Most of your greatest people had their education in SW including Achebe. You can compete with the northern states but not us because we are never your mates. Ur Biafruad will be a landlocked desolate nation because SS can never be part of u. They have learnt enough from your dominance tendency before the civil war and that was why they rose against you and the black scorpion and were able to penetrate and sent your fore fathers to the journey of no return.
I never wished to be tribalistic but you Ojukwus are too much. You are not the only tribe in Nigeria. Despite your hatred towards us u never cease coming to SW everyday. You are everywhere in all our cities to villages. If we start deporting you now you pathetic Ojukwus will be shouting marginalization. If you are serious abt your Biafra, it is high time you parked out of our region. We have been wise that is why you hardly see an average yorubaman having houses outside our region. We know a day will come and the saying ' to thy tent oh Israel' will be declared. The Ojukwus will be the pathetic losers as you develop other regions while yours is desolate and deserted. A word is sufficient for the wise;Ojukwus, be wise!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by princessayesha(f): 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
Arewa sai mun tashi tsaye fa. This is not even funny why am I laughing...but wait, what is ebonyi doing among us grin
This list is very malicious aswear grin
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by princessayesha(f): 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
OfficialAwol:
Until now, northerners believed development would be doing the whitemen who own development equipments, a favour.

If most north weren't Islamic, they'd have been better off than what they are now.

Some are still foolish though
So Islam makes one poor grin that is why u so faqin rich grin abeg dash this poor girl one of your houses in Lekki grin
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZelibeKristien:

Lmao. Stark illiterate that cant even write well, I am used to dealing with Osu eboes like you, the only thing you can do is to cry to the mods for help. Descendants of Clifford Orji, you are all experts in all crimes ranging from cannibalism, rituals, huma trafficking, baby factory, armed robbery, cocaine peddling e.t.c . Even if your worthless father, Mr Ikedi is alive, he will only be useful for human consumption since you all love eating your fellow man. You might have even exhumed the ediot to fry and eat his smelly corpse. What a worthless son of a village w.hore.

Hahahaha..
Your pained..can feel it..
How momsie doing..hope say she dey vomit owo dey go..
Ritualistic zombie.. dirty toilet ewedu eating yoloba boy
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by stonemasonn: 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
millionaireman:
Despite the undue proliferation of twenty new states and hundreds of local government areas in the north by northern soldiers, an act which resulted in most of Nigeria's oil resources from the south going to the north;

despite north holding apex political power for about 42 years of Nigeria's 56 years of independence, northern states still lag far behind. What could be the cause?
Because they are the most corrupt people in the country forget all this kidnapping, drug pushing, Child trafficking etc in the south, the northern elites live and die on stealing from the masses.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by OfficialAwol(m): 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
mbhs139:

So, Dubai, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia where most Nigerians are running to to obtain their PhD, and a host of others are also in the league of Nigeria in terms of poverty, not to talk of Northern.

Your stupidity is epic

The number of likes I got for my post clearly differentiates who is more stupid between us two.

Most Nigerians are running to Islamic countries for their PhD. Who among them is running to North for PhD? Those countries, though Islamic, has attained a level of rationality where they realized that religion and social welfare are two different things.

If you knew beyond your nose, you would have known that the missionaries that educated the South also attempted to educate the North but Northern Emirs feared their children would be converted to Christianity and rebuffed every attempt to bring education to their kids.

I will stop here because you are not paying for this lecture. Just hoping you and your ilks have learnt.

Don't rush to quote everyone you on nairaland if you don't wanna look silly

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by pazienza(m): 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
Anyway, for those who are interested in real recent stats and not old recycled ones.

http://www.google.com.ng/search?q=2015+MDGs+stats+for+Nigerian+states+and+geopolitical+zones&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=LSPZWM-VNYS7afa4oMAK

You can download the PDF file from the NBS site via Google.
Maybe an Nwafor can help post the direct PDF link from the Google search I posted.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by oyindamolaasake(f): 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
nzeobi:
Northerners have spent more time in power yet they are still very poor
Please what's osun doing up there
Na Osun own surprise me pass.Wetin Osun dey do up there?

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by Ritchiee: 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
bounty007:

You no dey shame..

Guy position oh..

Who is dirtier? Igbo documented cannibal with distinct stinking smell or a human being Yoruba boy that everybody is attracted to including the whites- grin

5 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ritchiee:
Who is dirtier? Igbo documented cannibal with distinct stinking smell or a human being Yoruba boy that everybody is attracted to including the whites- grin

grin grin grin
Yousef laugh for your statement..

Na your toilet broom ewedu n smelly amala dey wan like..hahahaha
Bob go seat..you no reach tongue
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by scantee(m): 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
Who post this trash....rubbish
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by YonkijiSappo: 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
pazienza:
Anyway, for those who are interested in real recent stats and not old recycled ones.

You can download the PDF file from the NBS site via Google.
Maybe an Nwafor can help post the direct PDF link from the Google search I posted.

South Least.... grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by subtlemee(f): 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
ibadan o. But nsuk nyong di uyo ke weekend oh.
Akpado se e meet?

Mfana ibaha...tutu amadi sim
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by Ritchiee: 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
bounty007:

grin grin grin
Yousef laugh for your statement..

Na your toilet broom ewedu n smelly amala dey wan like..hahahaha
Bob go seat..you no reach tongue
Have you ever wondered why you are detested?It is because of your culture of cannibalism known worldwide- It is amazing how you can devour human beings even including their execretion et al-That is more than dirty and freaky---yuk!

4 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ritchiee:
Have you ever wondered why you are detested?It is because of your culture of cannibalism known worldwide- It is amazing how you can devour human beings even including their execretion et al-That is more than dirty and freaky---yuk!
grin grin

Imagine afonja.. wey be say ritualistic and cannibalistic headquarters na ogun and ibadam..

Dey call person dirty..

Una no dey even shame.. na storywey una don the chop on. But thank God for social media..
The thing don burst all una lie tongue

Diabolical zombeic afonjas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by ZelibeKristien: 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
bounty007:

Hahahaha..
Your pained..can feel it..
How momsie doing..hope say she dey vomit owo dey go..
Ritualistic zombie.. dirty toilet ewedu eating yoloba boy

Smelly akpu eating animal, go eat your mother as usual since you are done with the rotten corpse of your father. Ugly osu human eating savage.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) / Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze / Governor Sanwo-Olu Joins EndSARS Protest, Carries #EndPoliceBrutality Placard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.