Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index (74377 Views)

Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! / 87% Nigeria’s Poverty Rate In North – World Bank / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by mavinc4u(f): 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
puremind1:

Good! then why are u ojukwus contesting the report when it is not abt any specific region? U pathetic and cursed tribe speaks from both sides of your mouth. If your people are everywhere in SW why the hatred? U started this hate by condemning the report as if your fathers and fore fathers have better reports that your red mud region is better than SW. If you have one then show us where your poverty level is better. Can you see the differences btw you and SS people, they do nt make unnecessary noise and hence they matching forward. We have seen three reports here now that have confirmed SW as first followed by SS and your cursed land as distant 3rd. What else do you want from us? Can you forget the role Awo played in the civil war and move forward in life. U said he defeated your fathers with hunger when they were foolishly going to war without sufficient feeding preparation. Did you expect him to be feeding his enemy while fighting a war? No, not possible! Your fathers were enemies of state just like your hero, ONIKUJE1 is now. NO MERCY TO A FELON! Just go and drown in Lagoon if you are not satisfied with this report. Idiotic coward ojukwus.

Just look at him educated illiterate. You are already a walking corpse otherwise you won't quote me with your nonsense. I pray you survive this depression because we don't want any news of suicide attempt. The highest advice given is the one given to oneself but how can you give yourself advice when you are already doomed? Puremind indeed, when your mind is very dirty filled with so much hatred, if care is not taken, that hatred is what will take you back. Tribal warrior, go and look for your type. Next time, quote me for my comment or topic at hand, don't drag me to your nonsense. Imagine a man calling attention of others to assist him in a fight. Will the world cease to exist if you stand alone us this us that; shame on you. Product of cursed generation.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by totit: 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
pazienza:
This is an old report, with Data captured between 2008-2013. It wasn't done by UN, but by Oxford university who relied on local sources. It was published on a UN journal.
This stat had been demolished many times by formidable Igbo groups here: www.nairaland.com/3108722/2016-united-nations-human-development/2

Above was Ariani and Onenaira2( the Ekumeku war general himself) debunking this stat.

It's shameful that years later, Yorubas would attempt to repost these stats again, especially when we have a more recent MDGS stats in 2015 that placed SW last in Southern Nigeria.

Here is a more recent data, collated in 2014.: https://www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-
south-west-south-south-lead-attainment.

That these Yorubas are shamelessly posting a data collated between 2004-2013, as if it's a recent data, even when they had been told this many times before, says everything about these people.

But we will always be here to put sand in there Garri .

Please provide the said link and let's check it out.

Nairaland poverty index/rate organization.

Besides, your link is void and has no prove to back what was provided on the link(NL) provided.

I'd say, it's was configured by/on nairaland abeg grin

Here a direct, another authentic link by worldbank et el

http://www.worldbank.org/en/country/nigeria/publication/nigeria-economic-report-improved-economic-outlook-in-2014-and-prospects-for-continued-growth-look-good

https://www.naij.com/401470-see-the-10-poorest-states-in-nigeria.html

Unlike your broken link,below!
It's fake and it's baseless abeg....c :

Rilwayne001

Funkybabee

Jetleeee

4 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by heysquare(m): 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
OfficialAwol:
Until now, northerners believed development would be doing the whitemen who own development equipments, a favour.

If most north weren't Islamic, they'd have been better off than what they are now.

Some are still foolish though
your mumu never do? so north is d only place dat adopted islam as thr religion. infact many of d city name ( Jordan, Iraq, Palestine, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Turkey etc) u found in d bible today adopted islam and they r not doing bad except dose that allow western interference in thr affairs. is UAE, Saudi, Qatar, quwait, not an islamic state? is d whole Africa better dan UAE? let alone Nigeria. its wud be better to think on how to mind ur biz and not others. after all, ur state is among thr. why not focus on ur state.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by tifany89(m): 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jetleeee:

Oga ffokoff if you can't provide any proof. All these chest beating clowns sef cheesy grin
Did I insult u? If u hold a contrary opinion why not state it. If I start with u this afternoon u wldnt like it so next time comment with sense. Make I leave u coz say na lent we dey.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by AkinPhysicist: 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
cool
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by 4niboi: 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
nz.eobi:
Northerners have spent more time in power yet they are still very poor
Please what's osun doing up there
doing where,go and put it down.we the citizen of the state know what they are saying and this is not the first organisation that rated osun low in terms of poverty level.we are not living fake life like your yeastern state.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
subtlemee:

Mba ke uyo..afo?
ibadan o. But nsuk nyong di uyo ke weekend oh. Akpado se e meet?
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by henrixx(m): 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
subtlemee:
Chai! See my Akwa Ibom o,but we try small
wer from akwa ibom u from
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by puremind1: 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
pazienza:
This is an old report, with Data captured between 2008-2013. It wasn't done by UN, but by Oxford university who relied on local sources. It was published on a UN journal.
This stat had been demolished many times by formidable Igbo groups here: www.nairaland.com/3108722/2016-united-nations-human-development/2

Above was Ariani and Onenaira2( the Ekumeku war general himself) debunking this stat.

It's shameful that years later, Yorubas would attempt to repost these stats again, especially when we have a more recent MDGS stats in 2015 that placed SW last in Southern Nigeria.

Here is a more recent data, collated in 2014.: https://www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-

That these Yorubas are shamelessly posting a data collated between 2004-2013, as if it's a recent data, even when they had been told this many times before, says everything about these people.

Ojukwu, this link has no bearing to we are saying here. From NBS in Nigeria here, S/W generates abt 67% of revenue in Nigeria ,followed by SS and SE at distant third. In terms of number of GSM subscibers, SW leads with a wide margin. Out of five first generation universities, SW has three. The most industrialized region is SW. The most peaceful region is SW. The richest people in Nigeria live in SW including Dangote. The busiest road in Nigeria is in SW .The busiest seaport and airport in Nigeria is in SW. The most educated and enlightened region is SW.The region with highest number universities both govt and private owned is SW. The tallest building in Nigeria is in SWThe list continues.........
Ojukwus, how can u be better than SW with all these? I repeat, if u are not comfortable with this, go and jump into the LAGOON.We are your fathers and we will remain so in millennial years to come. Good day the coward Ojukwus.

6 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by Ritchiee: 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
pazienza:

If you want to prove anything at all,prove with something neutral and acceptable and accepted by these world bodies which would be contrary to all these reports ,world bank,UNDP in collaboration with that university and NBS-with stated and globally recognised methods ,coupled with the facts.that the UNDP thing encompassed more than 100 nations of the world and done between 2004-2014 to.a backyard stat,I mean you are comparing all these with the hogwash.one year dubious without stated globally accepteble methods stats,not known to world bank or even UNDP-My verdict is that you have really lost it.

7 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by fmarshal(m): 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
Though I haven't conducted any survey, and I don't intend to any time soon, but logic tells me this report lacks accuracy. The figures from Lagos and Osun states do not add up.
How!!!!!!
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by DJInfluence: 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
explains why they are quick to take to violence and easiliy brain-washed into becoming terrorists and herds men Rambos. Na poverty cause am.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by totit: 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ritchiee:
If you want to prove anything at all,prove with something neutral and acceptable and accepted by these world bodies which would be contrary to all these reports ,world bank,UNDP in collaboration with that university and NBS-with stated and globally recognised methods ,coupled with the facts.that the UNDP thing encompassed more than 100 nations of the world and done between 2004-2014 to.a backyard stat,I mean you are comparing all these with the hogwash.one year dubious without stated globally accepteble methods stats,not known to world bank or even UNDP-My verdict is that you have really lost it.

Don't mind the akpu boy. Even his link is broken but he shamelessly linked us to NL,thinking that we won't find out...fake link that eventually exposed him further and his broken,nairaland,aba link figures.
Abegiii cheesy
Th dude no dey shame at all grin

5 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by ZelibeKristien: 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
bounty007:

Who be this kwanu...

Jamb question. Stop crying everywhere, cos you are only killing yourself slowly.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by mbhs139(m): 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
OfficialAwol:
Until now, northerners believed development would be doing the whitemen who own development equipments, a favour.

If most north weren't Islamic, they'd have been better off than what they are now

Some are still foolish though

So, Dubai, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia where most Nigerians are running to to obtain their PhD, and a host of others are also in the league of Nigeria in terms of poverty, not to talk of Northern.

Your stupidity is epic

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by ZelibeKristien: 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
[s]
pazienza:

[/s]

This jobless Enugu tout is always crying everywhere, even when you post a link that shows how they were caught smuggling drugs, he will always find an excuse cos of shame. Buhahahahahaha. Lwkmd

5 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by Ritchiee: 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
totit:

Don't mind the akpu boy. Even his link is broken but he shamelessly linked us to NL,thinking that we won't find out...fake link that eventually exposed him further and his broken,nairaland,aba link figures.
Abegiii cheesy
Th dude no dey shame at all grin
I have tried opening the link too but all to no avail-Even if it opens,it is definitely dubious because no other body or entity had ever used the hogwash-What every entity, except the Ojukwus, knows,is that the SE,though small in landmass is poverty stricken-

4 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by pazienza(m): 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ritchiee:

The UNDP report was conducted by Oxford university and posted on UNDP journal.

It collated data between 2004-2013.

The MDGs report is a more recent report and it doesn't favour SW.
https://www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-

Cry out blood, if it helps.

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by totit: 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ritchiee:
I have tried opening the link too but all to no avail-Even if it opens,it is definitely dubious because no other body or entity had ever used the hogwash-What every entity, except the Ojukwus, knows,is that the SE,though small in landmass is poverty stricken-

He must have thought he could use that to manipulate and have his way knowing how NL is overwhelmed with half baked graduates such doesn't read,or accept anything throw at them.

LMAO grin

I no fit laff abeg cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by greatnation2: 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
pazienza:
This is an old report, with Data captured between 2008-2013. It wasn't done by UN, but by Oxford univewere born and raised with pity who relied on local sources. It was published on a UN journal.

Recent and credible reports placed west below southeast, they are now pushing fake reports to remain relevant in their fantasy world, they were born and raised with propaganda what did you expect
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZelibeKristien:

Jamb question. Stop crying everywhere, cos you are only killing yourself slowly.

Who be this afonja na..
undecided
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by ZelibeKristien: 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
bounty007:

Who be this afonja na..
undecided

Coming from an akpu eating flat head. Lmaoo

3 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by ZelibeKristien: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
greatnation2:

Recent and credible reports placed west below southeast, they are now pushing fake reports to remain relevant in their fantasy world, they were born and raised with propaganda what did you expect

Coming from obingo houseboy and photographer, buhahahahaha. Cry me a river.

3 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZelibeKristien:

Coming from an akpu eating flat head. Lmaoo

Toilet broom ewedu eating zombie..

I love akpu die..
After which I get down 10 afonjas. With their sophisticated ewedu brain..

Can't explain how people dey use toilet broom to spoon soup...
Very disgusting sect

Dead brain zombies..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by greatnation2: 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZelibeKristien:

Coming from obingo houseboy and photographer, buhahahahaha. Cry me a river.

Obiano house boy that can feed your helpless parent, and hopeless family for years
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by ZelibeKristien: 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
[s]
bounty007:

Toilet broom ewedu eating zombie..

I love akpu die..
After which I get down 10 afonjas. With their sophisticated ewedu brain..

Can't explain how people dey use toilet broom to spoon soup...
Very disgusting sect

Dead brain zombies..
[/s]

The smelly akpu eating cannibal is pained. Have you eaten your fellow human today? Heard you love human meat than anything, shameless cocaine smuggling cannibal. Spits on your compressed head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by ZelibeKristien: 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
greatnation2:

Obiano house boy that can feed helpless parent, and hopeless family for years

Typical of the loudmouthed human eating nitwit, Your late parents should be held responsible for your misfortune, cos you lack parental care. Your ugly pics was splashed here and you were exposed as an ugly, poverty ridden nuisance. I cried for you that day cos your life is really messed up. What a shame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZelibeKristien:
[s][/s]

The smelly akpu eating cannibal is pained. Have you eaten your fellow human today? Heard you love human meat than anything, shameless cocaine smuggling cannibal. Spits on your compressed head.

E pain am die grin grin
Ewedu brain.. you use stew eat amala.. call me cannibal..
This guy e no work.no be carry ogun and ibadan the hold that title..

Abi you wan curse yourself.

Swear with your mama say I dey lie.

Oblong ewedu head.
Wey dey wear one shokoto two weeks..

Abi your brain sour..
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by ZelibeKristien: 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
bounty007:

E pain am die grin grin
Ewedu brain.. you use stew eat amala.. call me cannibal..
This guy e no work.no be carry ogun and ibadan the hold that title..

Abi you wan curse yourself.

Swear with your mama say I dey lie.

Oblong ewedu head.
Wey dey wear one shokoto two weeks..

Abi your brain sour..

Osu compressed head, You cant even write well. Aba night school graduate. You are crying and very sad cos your life is in ruins. You can surely swear with your late mother since you ate the smelly thing after her demise. Buhahahaha The mofo is pained, same gala sellers that stink and wear one cloth for weeks. Pathetic illiterate.

4 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by YonkijiSappo: 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
puremind1:

The Ojukwus from the erosion ravaged, crime-infested and cursed region are beating their chests against the UN reports. This is the reason they are cursed because they do not see good things from other tribes. We are your superiors in all endeavours of life. U people are extremely bitter about this report because it does not favour you, and if otherwise you cursed tribe of 'Israel' would have been making mouth that Biafra leads others follow. U are even placed 3rd with Ebonyi in the same category as the northern states u so hate. Thus UN report has demystified your lies on better standard of living. The Anambra that you Ojukwus are referring to is built from drug proceeds and even that there are criteria the UN used in arriving at ths report. That may be the reason the country is not moving forward because we believe in assumptions and hearsays. I am even surprised that you Ojukwus have not said you made it happen in SW because you the world's developers. You lots were showing suburbs of Osogbo as if you forsaken region does not have more terrible shanties. Just few weeks ago we saw on Nairaland here how your most industrialized town of Aba was flooded. A nitwit said Ekiti people were queuing for rice and 200 naira, if such is replicated anywhere in Nigeria same would happen. Even in Lagos, few months ago a lady was giving out cooked rice free and people trooped out in numbers to have their share including the Ojukwus. Poeple are tempted to react in such ways to free items unless u are comfortable. SW is not the richest in Africa but we are aiming at it and sky is the beginning. Instead of holding your political office holders accountable you are jumping around to blame Yorubas for your despondency, slavery and 2nd class citizenship in Nigeria. Meet you masters, the hausas that have been subjugating you to untold hardships by giving you 5 states and punishing your hero, Kanu,in kuje prison with hard labours and killing u up North with fun fare. U dare not face them because you know the consequences. If you are not satisfied with this report go and report the UN to Donald Trump or your hero the Onikuje 1 of Kuje prison or the fugitive that orchestrated the deaths of 3 millions of your fore fathers. The OJUKWU must be in hell fire now for leading innocent souls to their untimely deaths and later dressed like a coward woman soldier and fled. The eras of unproven reports and lies are over and the UNO can not be intimidated by the aimless, dishonest and criminal tribe like the Ojukwus. I rise!!!

Hahahahaha! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by Benchuko1(m): 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
The statistic is an embodiment of one's imagination, so am going to discard it.....#istandwithfacts
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index by YonkijiSappo: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
Tundeobama:
It's so clear in all ramifications that in Nigeria 1 south west
2 south south
3 south east
4 North central
5 North east
6 North west
This is the arrangement of best regions in Nigeria in terms of education,infrastructure,poverty etc
Osun state has more private own here institution than any state in other region.sw has always being investing in education but home and abroad

Dont you know that their alternative name is SOUTH LEAST ?

i.e Least region of the South in terms of everything.
They usually like gumming body with South-South, in order to brighten their prospects. cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Joins EndSARS Protest, Carries #EndPoliceBrutality Placard / The Photoshop That Fooled 170 Million Nigerians / Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.