Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University (38767 Views)

Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions / 2019: 8 Million People Have Not Collected Their Pvcs, INEC Cries Out / BREAKING: Dino Melaye Has Been Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by OBAGADAFFI: 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
teamsynergy:

I got my original cert with the red seal with six months of graduation... any federal uni or standard uni gatz produce ur cert within 2yrs .... holding a statement of result for too long is just absurd.... most recruitment usually instructs recruits to present their original certs.... inec must have a very low standard and loopholes

That is recent due to the advent of private universities.

Formally, most Fed Universities won't give you your cert for 5 years,
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by jhidey08(m): 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
wellmax:
You have not collected your result yet you have 7 degrees.
Which result did you present to INEC?
Which result did you use for NYSC?
Which result did you present for the other ‘post-graduate’ degrees you allegedly posses or undergoing?
you don't have to produce the original certificate b4 u can go for NYSC, statement of result is enough.
I dunno about other schools o, but if you graduated from ABU and wants to go ahead with your PG u don't have to provide ur certificate, statement of result is enough.
Note: I'm not saying Dino didn't forge results or he graduated, in fact I'll want him 2b used as a scape goat.
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Angelb4: 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
shevchenko:

You don't need a certificate to do masters. you need transcrips

You need a 1st degree cert to collect your Masters cert. UNILAG experience.

1 Like

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Acetyl(m): 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
teamsynergy:

no mind they oh... most of them don't understand the importance of a cert.. even original waec cert is what many sch demand before they give you admission....
Oga stop lying. what schools need is your waec statement of result and a new waec scratch card to authenticate your claimed results and in most cases it takes less than 10-15 min. Except your own school is not internet inclined...
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by rightwingz: 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Their usually no duration for collecting the certificates, but school won't give immediately .

Transcripts and Statement of results are what you need for Post graduates and NYSC

Dino said he has 10 degrees without mentioning PGD. what do you take of that? Can 3rd class BA instead of BSC do masters without PGD?

Dino graduated 2000 and did NYSC 1999........................Nigeria is a joke.
Dino promised to show his affidavit for change of name. Does that mean he presented certificates with different names without affidavit to back it up?

Someone should go to DINO's village and look for the original owner of the certificate. Perhaps the person is dead or paid off to remain anonymous.
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Angelb4: 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
jhidey08:
you don't have to produce the original certificate b4 u can go for NYSC, statement of result is enough.
I dunno about other schools o, but if you graduated from ABU and wants to go ahead with your PG u don't have to provide ur certificate, statement of result is enough.
Note: I'm not saying Dino didn't forge results or he graduated, in fact I'll want him 2b used as a scape goat.

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Angelb4: 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
Acetyl:
Oga stop lying. what schools need is your waec statement of result and a new waec scratch card to authenticate your claimed results and in most cases it takes less than 10-15 min.

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Goke7: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
jcflex:

Statement of result is enough to enrol for mster

In Nigeria as we all know, a 3rd class graduate need to go for PGD, Before he/she can put in for Master degree.

So how Dino take do am

Or ABU dey accept 3rd class for PG program.

There is more to this,

In My country, THE MORE YOU LOOK, THE LESS YOU SEE

that's why i collect it Govt magic grin
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by wellmax(m): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
jhidey08:
Agreed!
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Philistine(m): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=dekazomotayo post=55000526]I dont even know how some people reason or maybe u are still in school, i have been working with my statement of result in my company since 2011 and till date i never borther to get my certificate. beside sucess is not about certificate.[/quot
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by dekazomotayo: 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

That is recent due to the advent of private universities.

Formally, most Fed Universities won't give you your cert for 5 years,
teamsynergy:

I got my original cert with the red seal within six months of graduation... any federal uni or standard uni gatz produce ur cert within 2yrs .... holding a statement of result for too long is just absurd.... most recruitment usually instructs recruits to present their original certs.... inec must have a very low standard and loopholes
Maybe bank too because mine is statement from 2011 till date , not in micro finance, so say what u know
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by tobiasbeecher: 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
Deeypeey:
Na wa for this man oo....everything about him reeks controversy...
first talks abt him not graduating..claims he did
den his name cant be found in alumni list....claims he changed his name
now he hasnt collected his certificate...in over 17yrs...
...m starting to doubt if he hasnt bn manipulating lies to get things done all dese years
Must he collect his certificate if he doesn't need it? Personally, I've not collected mine and it's almost 10years since I graduated. And my name is not in the alumni association list because I refused to register with them despite their overtures. So all you listed do not prove anything
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Goke7: 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
dekazomotayo:
I dont even know how some people reason or maybe u are still in school, i have been working with my statement of result in my company since 2011 and till date i never borther to get my certificate. beside sucess is not about certificate.

if you were working in a Govt establishment or agency, dem no born you well if you haven't produce your original certificate by now. Na from labour market you go de type your post now.

2 Likes

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by FavoredGuy: 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
Enough of these NEPA (National Embarrassment & Public Annoyance).
Embarrassing and anniying headlines all the time. Nigeria why nah?

After Suleman, Dino took the centre stage, all na NEPA, NEPA. Even our recession go dey vex for us now say we no dey mention am for news again this time around.
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by mandy4s: 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
Okuda:

yet to collect certificate all these years.... is this person a serious person in Life? Please after this certificate brouhaha finishes, lets ask Dino how he got his money because I know except you were bequeathed some money from somewhere, dull and unsmart folks dont just make money like that from no where.grin grin grin grin

gbam!!!
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Psoul(m): 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
If you are not a graduate or do not understand how Nigeria universities run, pls stop commenting here. I am getting so much embarrassed by some questions raised here.

No crime in sit and watch

1 Like

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
wellmax:
You have not collected
Which result did you present for the other ‘post-graduate’ degrees you allegedly posses or undergoing?
For your NYSC they ask for your statement of result and if you have to do any postgraduate programme whether in Nigeria or abroad they require for your transcripts.
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by mavinc4u(f): 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
wellmax:
You have not collected your result yet you have 7 degrees.
Which result did you present to INEC?
Which result did you use for NYSC?

Na wah for you Bros, have you not heard about To whom it may concern, probably that was what the guy has been using.

Nigeria has better issue to tackle than all these noise.
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by dekazomotayo: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bants:
Dino self no dey help hin situation rather say you cant find the original certificate...ode
No need to lie statement is acceptable as some working class dont even have certificate in their HR file and they are still working till date, am a living witness
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by ogesonopt(m): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support Senator Dino Melaye. How I wish Senator Dino Melaye can rule us in Igboland. Infact Dino Melaye must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name. Dino Melaye is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive

Dino Melaye is greater than ojukwu.
Dino Melaye is greater than chinua achebe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnamdi azikiwe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnamdi kanu
. Who is this one ?
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
Benjom:
I'm yet to collect mine too. Any problem with that?

Graduated 2006 from the same institution and till now, I haven't collected it.
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Adieza(m): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Papasmal(m): 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dino Omo igboro,

Eni to pass lomowe
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Acetyl(m): 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
Angelb4:

Mr. UNILAG read what the guy wrote before I quoted him. He never made mention of master. He said "most school need waec certificate before they can offer you admission... so don't just quote without making a valid points pls...
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by dekazomotayo: 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
rightwingz:

Dino said he has 10 degrees without mentioning PGD. what do you take of that? Can 3rd class BA instead of BSC do masters without PGD?

Dino graduated 2000 and did NYSC 1999........................Nigeria is a joke.
Dino promised to show his affidavit for change of name. Does that mean he presented certificates with different names without affidavit to back it up?

Someone should go to DINO's village and look for the original owner of the certificate. Perhaps the person is dead or paid off to remain anonymous.
yes 3rd class will do master without pgd anyday anytime , dont ask me where come to unilag i will get u admitted into MPA with 3rd class
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by wellmax(m): 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
lefulefu:
For your NYSC they ask for your statement of result and if you have to do any postgraduate programme whether in Nigeria or abroad they require for your transcripts.
Agreed.

1 Like

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by kingmekus(m): 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support Senator Dino Melaye. How I wish Senator Dino Melaye can rule us in Igboland. Infact Dino Melaye must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name. Dino Melaye is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive

Dino Melaye is greater than ojukwu.
Dino Melaye is greater than chinua achebe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnamdi azikiwe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnamdi kanu
of course he is also greater than your father, your generations before and your generations yet unborn..ewu!

2 Likes

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by greggng: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
What a great transformation from TV thief to a senator of the federal Republic.

1 Like

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by wellmax(m): 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
mavinc4u:

Na wah for you Bros, have you not heard about To whom it may concern, probably that was what the guy has been using.

After 17 years I expect him to have gone for his originals.
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by back2sender: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
The ABU VC is a disgrace to the school he heads.
How did he know that Daniel changed is name to DINO? for him to speak authoritatively on it as the same person?
Why will i want to change my name from Daniel to dino? When its not even my fathers name or grandfather?
See another form of Toronto Certificate playing out.

1 Like

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Acetyl(m): 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
mavinc4u:

Thank you .
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by sniperr007(m): 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
Okuda:

yet to collect certificate all these years.... is this person a serious person in Life? Please after this certificate brouhaha finishes, lets ask Dino how he got his money because I know except you were bequeathed some money from somewhere, dull and unsmart folks dont just make money like that from no where.grin grin grin grin

Dino needs to answer many questions.
How he did nysc before graduation
How he made his moni to contest for house of assembly kogi.
If he really killed d witness who was key to his tribunal case..

SR try. They exposed the man small.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Katsina Villagers Lure Bandits Into A Trap, Kill 30 / How To Explain Panama Papers Into Terms A 5-year-old Could Understand / Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.