Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,287 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University (38763 Views)

Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions / 2019: 8 Million People Have Not Collected Their Pvcs, INEC Cries Out / BREAKING: Dino Melaye Has Been Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by jhidey08(m): 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Angelb4:

You need a 1st degree cert to collect your Masters cert. UNILAG experience.
I got your point sir. I dunno about the collection part, but you don't need 1st Degree cert. for admission into any PG programme if you're an ABU graduate. That was my point.

1 Like

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Samsononas(m): 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Really funny
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by pellswizz: 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
Benjom:
I'm yet to collect mine too. Any problem with that?
Who know you?
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by bigsam1992(m): 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support Senator Dino Melaye. How I wish Senator Dino Melaye can rule us in Igboland. Infact Dino Melaye must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name. Dino Melaye is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive

Dino Melaye is greater than ojukwu.
Dino Melaye is greater than chinua achebe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnamdi azikiwe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnamdi kanu

are u drunk?
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by ThatFairGuy: 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
It will pay me leave Nigeria and travel to B'h Kingdom... Nigeria dey kill me every seconds... Ah don tire n Ah no won jumb inside lagoon
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by shellworker: 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support Senator Dino Melaye. How I wish Senator Dino Melaye can rule us in Igboland. Infact Dino Melaye must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name. Dino Melaye is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive

Dino Melaye is better and greater than all the Yoruba dead or alive and even unborn put together.
Awolowo was a slave to Dino's dad.
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by shellworker: 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
Saintesquire:
Look for where you belong fool. You are not an Igbo.

He wish he was from igbo. But I am sorry we don't have dullards in our tribe.
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Mmaxix: 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
I have not collected my certificate from Unical since graduation. Am I not a graduate
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Student125(m): 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
He doesn't need third class certificate in as much he s rich as some people said, no wonder nothing works except corruption.
If he was a drop out or even graduated with pass, own a biz and he his this rich, then I will respect him. what am I to emulate from someone that graduated 18yrs ago and has been in public office to serve (as they claim) for almost 10yrs and suddenly becomes rich?..ooooh let me guess, he got his capital from politics and invested in a biz, let me say he is a biz man. Take this from me, no biz man will have those ride in his fleet instead will think of how to invest to expand his biz.
Nigerians need to wake up, this people are suppose to serve us bt instead milking us dry.
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by osazsky(m): 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
wellmax:
You have not collected your result yet you have 7 degrees.
Which result did you present to INEC?
Which result did you use for NYSC?
Which result did you present for the other ‘post-graduate’ degrees you allegedly posses or undergoing?
statement of course are u not a Nigerian.. U get ur original cert after some yr
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by paddyofboss(m): 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jabioro:
Okocha the living football legendary came to mind.. I have forgot the match where he out played his opponent to the goal poll, instead of him to score the ball, he decided to dribbled himself and loses the ball to the opponent again ...i hope you can pick from where I stop. Dinogate..
Somebody that cannot comment what others would understand on NL .Is that one a niaralander?
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Omonigeriarere: 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
teebaxy:
What exactly is certificate ,what does he need it for, God please don't make me a certificate carrier but a successful man like bill gate, dangote and the likes

You mean a man who claimed that he has 7 different degrees has no certificate of none?

U must be a joker.
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by sexyellency(m): 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
It a common tren with Nigerian Universities they don't issue certificates immediately
grin
And you'll be able to serve and do masters without being issued your certificate? this man is lying and you also know it sincerely.
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Iskra: 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dino has rocked the cradle and will not sleep well himself. recall the you are an ashawo episode with tinubu's wife in the senate...he bit more than he could chew and was foolishly bragadocious about it....watch the hand that moves sahara reporters

1 Like

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Jabioro: 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
paddyofboss:
Somebody that cannot comment what others would understand on NL .Is that one a niaralander?
Not for childish ....
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Organs(m): 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
Goke7:

oga na u de abuse yourself, I have a brother working for a Federal agency, he entered with his ond but later got a degree. he did not get his certificate on time but used his statement of result for sometime to prove he was a graduate.

Now as we speak, he has been thrown out into the job market for not producing his certificate on time. so where did you get your analogy from that certificate does not matter? Pls don't misinform people here o!

You are also WRONG: You cannot use an example to make a statement like the person youre trying to correct did. Truth is i graduated same year with Dino, i collected my certificate only because i was travelling abroad and that is after working in Nigeria for about 4 years in different places including a Bank. Now, they completed background checks on me by contacting my school to verify. I had my school send my transcripts to a university in the USA and they gave me admission and i completed my masters program and i am currently working as a manager in a global Company. I have not used my cabukatii not even for 1 day. So, your guy that was fired worked in a mushroom and a yeye company. He should be happy he is no longer with them unless they gave him time to produce it and he still refused to start the process cos it takes time in naija universities with clearance from Senate, Library, sports, dept etc.
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by wellmax(m): 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
osazsky:
statement of course are u not a Nigerian.. U get ur original cert after some yr
in OAU, certificate is ready in less than a year. Which Kain school una dey attend sef?
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by me69: 12:01am On Mar 28, 2017
CliffordOrji:

people deserve the kind of leaders they get. What you said says a lot about the kind of human being your are. Just reflect about what you just said and you will see why you "igboland" is soon backward
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Ifebazz(m): 6:28am On Mar 28, 2017
Okuda:

yet to collect certificate all these years.... is this person a serious person in Life? Please after this certificate brouhaha finishes, lets ask Dino how he got his money because I know except you were bequeathed some money from somewhere, dull and unsmart folks dont just make money like that from no where.grin grin grin grin
The right question should be, "which certificate did he tender to become a senator"? Well, I guess O'level suffices.
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by ofwest47(m): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
ABU VC too has a case to answer,
1, As @year 2000 how many degree graduate of geography were awarded.
2, Were they all awarded B A geography.
3, When did the University removed the geography department as a science based course.
4, For 17 years a graduate of the institution has not collected the original certificate of graduation was that the usual practice? or his case is exceptional.
For the NYSC when exactly did Dino served was it in 1999 before graduation or after the supposed graduation in 2000 and what certificate did he present having just about collecting the original certificate now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials / Buhari Welcomes Berthing Of First Ship At $2 Billion Lekki Deep Sea Port / US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.