Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,549 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University (39134 Views)

Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions / 2019: 8 Million People Have Not Collected Their Pvcs, INEC Cries Out / BREAKING: Dino Melaye Has Been Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by back2sender: 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
Detolanny:

@Acetyl, I beg to disagree. I was denied admission into UNIBEN in 2004 all because my WAEC certificate wasn't ready by then (The SSCE exam was written in year 2000). All my pleas to the admission officers at the Faculty of Social Sciences fell on deaf ears. I was turned down despite having the WAEC printout containing the names and grades of other students I wrote the exam with. UNIBEN's stance then was that, once your exam date is three (3) years+, Statement of Results or anything else apart from a Certificate will not be honoured. So I strongly believe Dino Melaye has a whole lot of cases to provide answers to.
How can you compare alma mater Uniben with ABU? Uniben is known for standard.
The VC of ABU just rubbish the entire history of ABU as a school, How can he say authoritatively that DANIEL IS THE SHAME PERSON AS DINO? was he a living witness when DINO did the change of name?
Shame on ABU and thier alumni, it took over a week and even a senate summon before the school could speak on the matter. Shame ABU SHAME SHAME
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support Senator Dino Melaye. How I wish Senator Dino Melaye can rule us in Igboland. Infact Dino Melaye must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name. Dino Melaye is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive

Dino Melaye is greater than ojukwu.
Dino Melaye is greater than chinua achebe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnamdi azikiwe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnamdi kanu
Bros we know your type.
Na you dey repair car for all those Igbo importers
And when they come to pick their machines you shamelessly throw ur pair of Afonjaic hands in the air and shout ''Baba ni yen''!
Baba anything for ur boy
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by icon8: 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
mavinc4u:

This certificate have 3 categories

To whom it may concern .
Statement more like partial certificate.
Original certificate.

The 3 serves the same purpose, it all depends on which is being insisted on.

No, they do not! The first two always have a validity period, after which they become invalid and unacceptable; and are therefore never a permanent substitute for the original certificate.
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by wellmax(m): 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
Guyman02:

I am yet to collect my original certificate but I have a second degree. I submitted by Statement of Result and thats all they needed.
Too busy to bother so much about certificate, I have acquired other knowledge and like Dino I am not practicing in my field of study. So what else?
Okay. Agreed.
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by wellmax(m): 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
mavinc4u:

Let me be honest with you, there are people on this nairaland that have not collected theirs after 20 years or more. Once that person is comfortable where he or she is then he/ she does not bother about anything unless is needed or asked to be provided. People that always rushed to collect that are the ones still struggling grin
Agreed.
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by icon8: 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Guyman02:

You dont need more than Secondary School Certificate (number of credits does not even count) to contest for Senate or House in Nigeria.

I am well aware of this fact, but my point is, who applies for a job using a Secondary School Certificate when they have a Bachelor's degree?
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by OBAGADAFFI: 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
icon8:
Seventeen years is not same as six years!

Candidates in public elections are required to submit c[b]ertified true copies of all certificates of claimed educational qualifications to the electoral body.[/b] In this case, I'm sure Dino claimed the following:

1. School Leaving Certificate
2. O'level Certificate (WASC/SSCE)
3. Bachelor's Degree
4. Master's Degree
5. Etc

My question is, what certificate did he provide (to INEC) to support his claim of having a Bachelor's degree?

Its either the true certificates or the equivalent.

For example if you don't have your certificate from your school, you must provide the original statement for that school.

Welcome to Nigeria. grin
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by InvertedHammer: 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jajayi:
Sen Urhoghide ask @dino_melaye where his original certificate is? Dino says, yet to collect certificate from ABU. Said he will collect it.

https://twitter.com/NGRSenate/status/846345388697272321

Is anyone still wondering why employers prefer prospective employees with foreign degrees?
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Daddybright1986(m): 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
Now Sahara reporters can get their 5bn Naira ready for Dino. No matter whatsoever more allegations they might have against Dino he has just won the suite he filled against Sahara which was strictly on "Dino didn't graduate from ABU" as for me I don't care what qualifications he had and how corrupt he might be but if his voice in Nigeria no matter how selfish it might be has some positive influence on the masses then I can say go on Dino
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by icon8: 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Its either the true certificates or the equivalent.

For example if you don't have your certificate from you school, you must provide the original statement for that school.

Welcome to Nigeria. grin

Not after 17 years! Not even in Nigeria!!
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Acetyl(m): 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
back2sender:

How can you compare alma mater Uniben with ABU? Uniben is known for standard.
The VC of ABU just rubbish the entire history of ABU as a school, How can he say authoritatively that DANIEL IS THE SHAME PERSON AS DINO? was he a living witness when DINO did the change of name?
Shame on ABU and thier alumni, it took over a week and even a senate summon before the school could speak on the matter. Shame ABU SHAME SHAME
80per.of Nigeria Universities are ill-managed, they lack basic managerial and record keeping procedures. Having said this, Uniben you are depending may also be faulty in one area or the other.
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by OBAGADAFFI: 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
icon8:

Not after 17 years! Not even in Nigeria!!

My brother hence INEC has accepted his statement of result as proof, the rest is history. grin
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by icon8: 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

My brother hence INEC has accepted his statement of result as proof, the rest is history. grin

Why will a sane human being be parading a "statement of result" after 17 years of graduation, when he could have easily collected the original certificate?

Remember he goes back to that school on a regular basis, even claiming to be on a second Mater's degree program in the same school? All he needed to have done was walk into the Academic Affairs section of the Registry to pick up his original certificate. Heck, he wasn't even on that campus only about 2 weeks ago.

The only reasonable answer to my poser is: there is no certificate anywhere!
Dino no graduate shishi from ABU!!
GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Okuda(m): 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
9jakohai:

Not Dino's fan, but many Nigerians do not collect their certificates on time...especially when your statement of result is enough to get you a job.

I got jobs using just my statement of result for the first six years post graduation....even did a Masters using just that statement of result. I ended up collecting my certificate six years after graduating due to 1) delays from my university 2) I needed it to collect another professional certificate .

yea but has Dino not come to the point in his life where he would say he needs to get it just for keeps sake? 17years and someone did not even bother. If its you, to be honest, do you think you would have let it waited this long?

1 Like

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by muredo(m): 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
shevchenko:
Nigerians are too dumb for my likeing .You don't need a certificate when you graduate .You only need a transcripts .You only need a certificate if its asked for .Your statement of result can be used instead .
Getting a certificate requires clearance from library ,department ,bursary just to show you didn't owe any money while schooling .Nigerians are illiterates

You are right bro, But for how many years sir?
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by emmykk(m): 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
wellmax:
You have not collected your result yet you have 7 degrees.
Which result did you present to INEC?
Which result did you use for NYSC?
Which result did you present for the other ‘post-graduate’ degrees you allegedly posses or undergoing?
what is the different between certificate and statement of result---content is the same
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by babooshka: 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
lefulefu:
For your NYSC they ask for your statement of result and if you have to do any postgraduate programme whether in Nigeria or abroad they require for your transcripts.
nysc now ask 4 certificate o, been dat way 4 a couple of years.
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by kiddkash(m): 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support Senator Dino Melaye. How I wish Senator Dino Melaye can rule us in Igboland. Infact Dino Melaye must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name. Dino Melaye is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive

come this afonja stop trying to make yourself relevant. if you have nothing to comment shut up abi you get too much mb?

1 Like

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by iykololo(m): 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:

[b][/b]foolish boy, keep being the mumu imposter that u are. lack of education and exposure suffocates you. go and pass your SSCE.
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by crackhouse(m): 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
wellmax:
Which result did you present for the other ‘post-graduate’ degrees you allegedly posses or undergoing?
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by mavinc4u(f): 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
icon8:

No, they do not! The first two always have a validity period, after which they become invalid and unacceptable; and are therefore never a permanent substitute for the original certificate.

Okay oh
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Annie939(f): 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
released it now
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by crackhouse(m): 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
wellmax:
that guy no even do nysc. He was a cook for corps members so he just beg them to allow him take pictures with them and that's why he wore blue shot instead of nysc uniform.
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
babooshka:
nysc now ask 4 certificate o, been dat way 4 a couple of years.
certificate ke? Wich time e wan take the school prepare ur certificate b4 u go service.u know say e go take time for school to prepare ur certificate.I know they mostly ask for your statement of result...except maybe na of recent NYSC don change their law.But for postgraduate programmes na transcripts dem still dey ask for.Anyway sha this Dino incident don give us lesson say getting your certificate is very important.u never know wich position u go enter in the future and where ur enemy go strikecheesy.omo get ur waec certificate,univ degree certificate,ur nysc certificate,ur birth certificate....in short all ur certificate..weda ur certificate of proof that u are sexually potent or any other certificate in ur life ...if u want to vie for officecheesy.
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by tosyne2much(m): 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
Okuda:

yet to collect certificate all these years.... is this person a serious person in Life? Please after this certificate brouhaha finishes, lets ask Dino how he got his money because I know except you were bequeathed some money from somewhere, dull and unsmart folks dont just make money like that from no where.grin grin grin grin
Hahaha you're just so funny bro cheesy cheesy
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
hush15:

Obviously, you must have school in Cotonou. I challenge any nairalander who went to any university in this country and has bother to collect his certificate within 5 years, especially when you know the grade won't get you any job
Bros I collected my original certificate the same month I did my convocation at FUTA.
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by DLuciano: 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
Okuda:

yet to collect certificate all these years.... is this person a serious person in Life? Please after this certificate brouhaha finishes, lets ask Dino how he got his money because I know except you were bequeathed some money from somewhere, dull and unsmart folks dont just make money like that from no where.grin grin grin grin
I graduated over 10 years now, i haven't collected my certificate, is it a crime?I have been using SR. I have acquired many professional courses without the certificate. I know i must collect it.
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
hush15:

Obviously, you must have school in Cotonou. I challenge any nairalander who went to any university in this country and has bother to collect his certificate within 5 years, especially when you know the grade won't get you any job
Bros I collected my original certificate the same month I did my convocation at FUTA. some schools are really fast.
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by puncha: 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:

It's obvious your brain has been flushed into the septic tank being passed from your anus.
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by wealthplusng: 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
Did he Dino Melaye give any concrete reason why he didn't collect his certificate after he "graduated" from ABU?

"Do you need to make extra N30k or more in order to augment your take-home pay? My signature has all the secrets"
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by GoldenVivi(f): 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
Am Just looking at him with one eye he should beta say the truth before its too late

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same / Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out / Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.