Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,560 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University (38769 Views)

Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions / 2019: 8 Million People Have Not Collected Their Pvcs, INEC Cries Out / BREAKING: Dino Melaye Has Been Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Qmerit(m): 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
wellmax:
You have not collected your result yet you have 7 degrees.
Which result did you present to INEC?
Which result did you use for NYSC?
Which result did you present for the other ‘post-graduate’ degrees you allegedly posses or undergoing?

That guy is a scam!!
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by teamsynergy: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
and Nysc and federal civic service reject in leu or statement of result once its over two years or so.... how did he do inec screening? the same nonsense that happened during the Buhari cert saga, there is always a twist... simple clarification, they must twist the whole issue....
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by bladeAnders(m): 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support Senator Dino Melaye. How I wish Senator Dino Melaye can rule us in Igboland. Infact Dino Melaye must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name. Dino Melaye is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive

Dino Melaye is greater than ojukwu.
Dino Melaye is greater than chinua achebe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnamdi azikiwe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnamdi kanu
you and who is the ''we'' Igbo's
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by OBAGADAFFI: 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
rightwingz:

since 17+ years?

Their usually no duration for collecting the certificates, but school won't give immediately .

Transcripts and Statement of results are what you need for Post graduates and NYSC
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Bgorgeous: 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
It goes a long way to show the rot in the system, 17 years after? Not collected result .simply means they are going to manufacture a new result for him just like most of them.
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by jakesbaba: 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
shevchenko:
Nigerians are too dumb for my likeing .You don't need a certificate when you graduate .You only need a transcripts .You only need a certificate if its asked for .Your statement of result can be used instead .
Getting a certificate requires clearance from library ,department ,bursary just to show you didn't owe any money while schooling .Nigerians are illiterates

Your ignorance is smelling. Statement of result has time limit, in most cases its 4years.

1 Like

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support Senator Dino Melaye. How I wish Senator Dino Melaye can rule us in Igboland. Infact Dino Melaye must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name. Dino Melaye is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive

grin grin grin grin grin
Can you see what Igbos are saying again, chai, shame on Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by tete7000(m): 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bants:
Dino self no dey help hin situation rather say you cant find the original certificate...ode

The VC has volunteered to help him, he said he graduated. They will probably get him certificate but let's wait and see whose signature his certificate will carry. Since he graduated in 2000, it definitely need to carry the signature of the then VC, else it is fraudulent.

1 Like

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by BrutusOj(m): 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
Okuda:

yet to collect certificate all these years.... is this person a serious person in Life? Please after this certificate brouhaha finishes, lets ask Dino how he got his money because I know except you were bequeathed some money from somewhere, dull and unsmart folks dont just make money like that from no where.grin grin grin grin
You are the unsmart one here. You think a dull person can embezzle money without being caught? or you think an unsmart* person can remain relevant in the political scene for the years Dino has been into politics? Dino has been in politics right from his undergraduate days. so, park well
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by teamsynergy: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
Goke7:

oga na u de abuse yourself, I have a brother working for a Federal agency, he entered with his ond but later got a degree. he did not get his certificate on time but used his statement of result for sometime to prove he was a graduate.

Now as we speak, he has been thrown out into the job market for not producing his certificate on time. so where did you get your analogy from that certificate does not matter? Pls don't misinform people here o!
no mind they oh... most of them don't understand the importance of a cert.. even original waec cert is what many sch demand before they give you admission....
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
SageTravels:

Is that one now your problem. You said he did not graduate today your asking for the source of his wealth.

E concern you
Dino supporter spotted
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Benjom:
I'm yet to collect mine too. Any problem with that?
Did you also graduate in 2002?
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by jcflex(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Angelb4:
How then did he do his Masters without cert?
Statement of result is enough to enrol for mster

Goke7:
This is why it took ABU so long to confirm if dino was a graduate or not, even if he does not have the certificate at hand, by now his certificate ought to have been ready if he truly graduated in 2000.

My take: na govt magic de work, dino never graduated but don't expect a Nigerian UNI VC to come out to the open to say that a whole distinguished senator did not graduate. He is a Public official appointed by the FG and also liable to the senate in one way or the other.

We build personalities and not institutions in Nigeria so this is what we get

In Nigeria as we all know, a 3rd class graduate need to go for PGD, Before he/she can put in for Master degree.

So how Dino take do am

Or ABU dey accept 3rd class for PG program.

There is more to this,

In My country, THE MORE YOU LOOK, THE LESS YOU SEE
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Benjom:
I'm yet to collect mine too. Any problem with that?
Did you also graduate in 2000?
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Daboomb: 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jajayi:
Sen Urhoghide ask @dino_melaye where his original certificate is? Dino says, yet to collect certificate from ABU. Said he will collect it.

https://twitter.com/NGRSenate/status/846345388697272321

So, all these "Post Graduate degrees" he claims to have done all these while, non of them asked to even see his original Certificate? shocked shocked shocked

Chai, Dino!! Dino!!! Dino!!!!
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by JOHNGLO: 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:

Is this how your madness want to begin?

2 Likes

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by dokiOloye(m): 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
wellmax:
You have not collected your result yet you have 7 degrees.
Which result did you present to INEC?
Which result did you use for NYSC?
Which result did you present for the other ‘post-graduate’ degrees you allegedly posses or undergoing?
he used his statement of result.
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by linearity: 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
Okuda:

yet to collect certificate all these years.... is this person a serious person in Life? Please after this certificate brouhaha finishes, lets ask Dino how he got his money because I know except you were bequeathed some money from somewhere, dull and unsmart folks dont just make money like that from no where.grin grin grin grin

Not taking sides on this Dino certificate brouhaha, but it could be true he has not collected his certificate.

Think of it, majority of people can go through life without that document. For more than ten years now, I have not collected mine, I have only collected transcripts (multiple times).

Given the many schools around; most future entities would prefer to see you transcripts as that will give them a detail view of courses and performance, which will help them to compare with their expected standards.
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by teamsynergy: 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
jakesbaba:

Your ignorance is smelling. Statement of result has time limit, in most cases its 4years.
ask them why schools issue certs and not just statement of result.... I can't even believe people are still seeing reason to believe u don't need a certificate .. which sch Una graduate frm? and perhaps dey work for their parents or got a fraudulent job like our senators.... waec original Cert sef is very important not to talk of uni own
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Pls are certificates not required to run a master's degree. And is 3rd class satisfactory enough?
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by nwadiuko1(m): 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:
Lmao grin

We know their type. No be for Nigerian institutions again? grin

I gave up on education in Nigeria when a course mate of mine Got his certificate before our finals
if you are asked to prove this ,can you be able to?
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Mememan: 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:

smiley
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Acetyl(m): 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
geostrata:
cheesy

Weytin he wan use THIRD CLASS certificate do? well he fit use am fry beans unlike PMB wey we no see him certificate.

I wouldnt be surprised if DINO MELAYE later owns a UNIVERSITY grin grin grin in Nigeria

DINO MELAYE UNIVERSITY OF ARTS AND GEOGRAPHY grin grin grin grin
what do you understand by the word "certificate "?
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by dekazomotayo: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
I dont even know how some people reason or maybe u are still in school, i have been working with my statement of result in my company since 2011 and till date i never borther to get my certificate. beside sucess is not about certificate.
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by NaijaNaWaa: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:

Who be this one? Taaaa...
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by teamsynergy: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Their usually no duration for collecting the certificates, but school won't give immediately .

Transcripts and Statement of results are what you need for Post graduates and NYSC
I got my original cert with the red seal within six months of graduation... any federal uni or standard uni gatz produce ur cert within 2yrs .... holding a statement of result for too long is just absurd.... most recruitment usually instructs recruits to present their original certs.... inec must have a very low standard and loopholes
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
Some people don't bother specially when they had disappointing grades.
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by jcflex(m): 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
sgtponzihater:
Pls are certificates not required to run a master's degree. And is 3rd class satisfactory enough?

3rd class need go for PGD, before proceed for any PG program, as No nigerian Sch accept 3rd class for PG program,

But with candidate like Dino, na free entry, with FSLC self, you re guarantee admission grin grin
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Eguaikide(m): 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
All you mumu wey dey here, you can use your certified true copy also known as ctc from your school to register anywhere and do anything both home and abroad! Your ctc from the school is even better than your discharge certificate which could be easily forged just like our brothers in the north do with one certificate to 500 people!
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by back2sender: 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
How can a person do NYSC serve in 1999 and graduate in 2000? Odikwa risky
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by MrTypist: 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
It a common tren with Nigerian Universities they don't issue certificates immediately
grin

After 17 years?
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Tobycharles: 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:

What r u saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 / 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC / Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.