Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,400 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University (38765 Views)

Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions / 2019: 8 Million People Have Not Collected Their Pvcs, INEC Cries Out / BREAKING: Dino Melaye Has Been Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Bants(m): 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dino self no dey help hin situation rather say you cant find the original certificate...ode

1 Like

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Vickiweezy(m): 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dino melaye never stop to dey trend? undecided
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Mjuliet: 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support Senatot Dino Melaye.
Mugu

2 Likes

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by SalamRushdie: 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
shevchenko:
Nigerians are too dumb for my likeing .You don't need a certificate when you graduate .You only need a transcripts .You only need a certificate if its asked for .Your statement of result can be used instead .
Getting a certificate requires clearance from library ,department ,bursary just to show you didn't owe any money while schooling .Nigerians are illiterates

I tire oo

1 Like

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Psyrus(m): 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
When the hustle pays up who f#*cking needs certs?

1 Like

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by zicjoe(m): 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
This dino melaye thing is getting interesting day by day

2 Likes

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by teebaxy(m): 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
shevchenko:
Nigerians are too dumb for my likeing .You don't need a certificate when you graduate .You only need a transcripts .You only need a certificate if its asked for .Your statement of result can be used instead .
Getting a certificate requires clearance from library ,department ,bursary just to show you didn't owe any money while schooling .Nigerians are illiterates
pls tell them ooo, i don't really understand where we Nigerians inheritted this our dumblessness from....the thing the weak soul
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by SageTravels: 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support Senator Dino Melaye. How I wiash Senator Dino Melate can rule us in Igboland. Dino Melate is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.

EWU

2 Likes

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by madridguy(m): 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Please even if na Afghanistan please help me. I don tire

Teensway:
Can only help you to lybia or somalia
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by fiendishghoul: 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
wellmax:
You have not collected your result yet you have 7 degrees.
Which result did you present to INEC?
Which result did you use for NYSC?
Which result did you present for the other ‘post-graduate’ degrees you allegedly posses or undergoing?
Sure you're a graduate?

3 Likes

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by nobodysmanrob(m): 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
You are the illiterate. Statement of result is only valid for 3 or 4 years max
shevchenko:

11 Likes

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Okuda(m): 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
teebaxy:
What exactly is certificate ,what does it need it for, God please don't make me a certificate carrier but a successful man like bill gate, dangote and the likes

Okay, shebi he has 8 degrees. when he got the first one which is presumably his first, he did not envisage that he would need it to do his masters in "London" and "harvard" abi? 16years later and you have not collected your original certificate. Now, I want you to sincerly answer the question. if it was you, would you still be comfortably parading around with your statement of result for 16years without your certificate?
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Goke7: 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
This is why it took ABU so long to confirm if dino was a graduate or not, even if he does not have the certificate at hand, by now his certificate ought to have been ready if he truly graduated in 2000.

My take: na govt magic de work, dino never graduated but don't expect a Nigerian UNI VC to come out to the open to say that a whole distinguished senator did not graduate. He is a Public official appointed by the FG and also liable to the senate in one way or the other.

We build personalities and not institutions in Nigeria so this is what we get

3 Likes

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by shevchenko(m): 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
teebaxy:
pls tell them ooo, i don't really understand where we Nigerians inheritted this our dumblessness from....the thing the weak soul

I hate the country walahi
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by rightwingz: 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
It a common tren with Nigerian Universities they don't issue certificates immediately
grin

since 17+ years?
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Badge1: 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
shevchenko:
sharrap dere

5 Likes

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by jbhill(m): 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
welcome to nigeria were u dont need education to rule,.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
Look for where you belong fool. You are not an Igbo.
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support Senator Dino Melaye. How I wish Senator Dino Melaye can rule us in Igboland. Infact Dino Melaye must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name. Dino Melaye is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive

Dino Melaye is greater than ojukwu.
Dino Melaye is greater than chinua achebe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnamdi azikiwe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnamdi kanu

4 Likes

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by UGWENNA: 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
How did he do his masters program without original certificate.

what has stopped him from collecting his original result for 16years.
I think Dino has not cleared all his courses and the statement of result he has is a fraud.
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
madridguy:
Please even if na Afghanistan please help me. I don tire

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by mars123(m): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
shevchenko:
meanwhile you can't even spell 'liking'. Gerrarahere.

8 Likes

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Jabioro: 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
Okocha the living football legendary came to mind.. I have forgot the match where he out played his opponent to the goal poll, instead of him to score the ball, he decided to dribbled himself and loses the ball to the opponent again ...i hope you can pick from where I stop. Dinogate..
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Moving4: 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
This Certificate Saga na wah o
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by hush15: 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
Deeypeey:
Na wa for this man oo....everything about him reeks controversy...
first talks abt him not graduating..claims he did
den his name cant be found in alumni list....claims he changed his name
now he hasnt collected his certificate...in over 17yrs...
...m starting to doubt if he hasnt bn manipulating lies to get things done all dese years

Obviously, you must have school in Cotonou. I challenge any nairalander who went to any university in this country and has bother to collect his certificate within 5 years, especially when you know the grade won't get you any job

1 Like

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Jaymaxxy(m): 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
shevchenko:

You don't need a certificate to do masters. you need transcrips

DO MASTERS WITH THIRD CLASS?

1 Like

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by 9jatatafo(m): 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Okuda:

yet to collect certificate all these years.... is this person a serious person in Life? Please after this certificate brouhaha finishes, lets ask Dino how he got his money because I know except you were bequeathed some money from somewhere, dull and unsmart folks dont just make money like that from no where.grin grin grin grin

You can choose to collect your original certificate whenever you like. I believe vying for any political position in Nigeria demands first leaving certificate or at most waec. The records are in the school so they should verify
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
So he has been using a fake certificate all along. The one dated 1999 is just a paper
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Sainttops(m): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
geostrata:
cheesy

Weytin he wan use THIRD CLASS certificate do? well he fit use am fry beans unlike PMB wey we no see him certificate.

I wouldnt be surprised if DINO MELAYE later owns a UNIVERSITY grin grin grin in Nigeria

You see your life outside so??
A pass degree holder held your speakership and a lot of 3rd class holders still doing fine. I wonder if u have ever reason genuinely before.

DINO MELAYE UNIVERSITY OF ARTS AND GEOGRAPHY grin grin grin grin
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by tete7000(m): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:
Lmao grin

We know their type. No be for Nigerian institutions again? grin

I gave up on education in Nigeria when a course mate of mine Got his certificate before our finals

Which school be that ?
Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by Goke7: 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
shevchenko:

oga na u de abuse yourself, I have a brother working for a Federal agency, he entered with his ond but later got a degree. he did not get his certificate on time but used his statement of result for sometime to prove he was a graduate.

Now as we speak, he has been thrown out into the job market for not producing his certificate on time. so where did you get your analogy from that certificate does not matter? Pls don't misinform people here o!

5 Likes

Re: Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University by MrTypist: 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
The certificate never still come out since. This is year 2017.

Dem wan sharpaly arrange certificate for Dino.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu / INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 / Katsina Villagers Lure Bandits Into A Trap, Kill 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.