Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

"Don't Put All Your Eggs In One Basket" Are You For Or Against? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Don't Put All Your Eggs In One Basket" Are You For Or Against? (3552 Views)

Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) / Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Put All Your Eggs In One Basket" Are You For Or Against? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
What eggs
Re: "Don't Put All Your Eggs In One Basket" Are You For Or Against? by Maxvasia(m): 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
cheesy

SmellingAnus plz enlighten me with the phrase kiss
QueenSuccubus and SmellingAnus be like...........abeg someone should get me mugabe pic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Don't Put All Your Eggs In One Basket" Are You For Or Against? by SmellingAnus(m): 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ineedinfo:
Lol. who knows? Me too...you totally understood my view on this. This situations only comes out of bad situations.
yea and I am happy I did... Anyway, will miss you... cool
Re: "Don't Put All Your Eggs In One Basket" Are You For Or Against? by Ineedinfo(f): 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Funny the same girls who advocate for this will cry foul when the man adopts a similar ideaology
Lol. No one is supporting unfaithfulness here, u know? We think this advise becomes an option when the partner involved especially men, realizes his woman is in love with him or has invested much in the relationship. If he begins to play the "indifference" card. Says he wants an "open" relationship. The lady here who isn't yet ready to move on because of the fear of heartbreak, could go on "casual" dates, just to prepare herself for the inevitable unless her man decides at this point to work on areas threatening their relationship.
I don't know if you get what I'm trying to say here. I don't think this is about "cheating" a partner. I think this is mostly a defense mechanism.
Re: "Don't Put All Your Eggs In One Basket" Are You For Or Against? by Ineedinfo(f): 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
SmellingAnus:
yea and I am happy I did... Anyway, will miss you... cool
Lol. Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Don't Put All Your Eggs In One Basket" Are You For Or Against? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ineedinfo:
Lol. No one is supporting unfaithfulness here, u know? We think this advise becomes an option when the partner involved especially men, realizes his woman is in love with him or has invested much in the relationship. If he begins to play the "indifference" card. Says he wants an "open" relationship. The lady here who isn't yet ready to move on because of the fear of heartbreak, could go on "casual" dates, just to prepare herself for the inevitable unless her man decides at this point to work on areas threatening their relationship.
I don't know if you get what I'm trying to say here. I don't think this is about "cheating" a partner. I think this is mostly a defense mechanism.
The way I see it is Ure either in or you're out.
If your man acts indifferent , leave .
Dont cry about lost investment shìt happens

1 Like

Re: "Don't Put All Your Eggs In One Basket" Are You For Or Against? by Ineedinfo(f): 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

The way I see it is Ure either in or you're out.
If your man acts indifferent , leave .
Dont cry about lost investment shìt happens
Lol. That's the best option, I agree. If you are tough. The other approach is also cool to me if one isn't tough enough. People simply choose what works for them. A faint-hearted lady/man might choose the second approach to absorb his/her pains, summons the courage then leaves.
Re: "Don't Put All Your Eggs In One Basket" Are You For Or Against? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ineedinfo:
Lol. That's the best option, I agree. If you are tough. The other approach is also cool to me if one isn't tough enough. People simply choose what works for them. A faint-hearted lady/man might choose the second approach to absorb his/her pains, summons the courage then leaves.
Yes o U have to toughen up.
It comes down to what you want
Make it clear what you want from the partnership
If the other partner isnt giving you that then why are you together.. leave. No time dear

1 Like

Re: "Don't Put All Your Eggs In One Basket" Are You For Or Against? by Ineedinfo(f): 9:42am On Mar 30, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Yes o U have to toughen up.
It comes down to what you want
Make it clear what you want from the partnership
If the other partner isnt giving you that then why are you together.. leave. No time dear
Hmm...so what advise would you give those that accept open relationships? You know people accept such for a reason best known to them. Just because it's frowned upon won't stop it. I feel this euphemistically issued advise if for them and not for those in a "defined" relationship. Just my opinion though...
Re: "Don't Put All Your Eggs In One Basket" Are You For Or Against? by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 30, 2017
Ineedinfo:
Hmm...so what advise would you give those that accept open relationships? You know people accept such for a reason best known to them. Just because it's frowned upon won't stop it. I feel this euphemistically issued advise if for them and not for those in a "defined" relationship. Just my opinion though...
I take it by "open relationship" you mean each partner is free to do or see other people shey
If one is in such a relationship and both parties understand that its an open thing then fine no qualms
Problem is after declaring your relationship open, dont come back and start actin jealous or posessive.
Me Im not judgemental O. I understand why peoplle do these things and I believe people should do as they please as long as it doesnt hurt others.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Put All Your Eggs In One Basket" Are You For Or Against? by Ineedinfo(f): 10:33am On Mar 30, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

I take it by "open relationship" you mean each partner is free to do or see other people shey
If one is in such a relationship and both parties understand that its an open thing then fine no qualms
Problem is after declaring your relationship open, dont come back and start actin jealous or posessive.
Me Im not judgemental O. I understand why peoplle do these things and I believe people should do as they please as long as it doesnt hurt others.
Exactly my point too. If one suggested an open relationship and the partner accepted, then jealousy/possessiveness is uncalled for. In such scenario accepting casual dates shouldn't be termed "cheating."
Re: "Don't Put All Your Eggs In One Basket" Are You For Or Against? by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 30, 2017
Ineedinfo:
Exactly my point too. If one suggested an open relationship and the partner accepted, then jealousy/possessiveness is uncalled for. In such scenario accepting casual dates shouldn't be termed "cheating."
Absolutely
Thats why I advocate that people should always know where they stand in a relationship. Ask questions, demand answers, make sure everything is clear.
Re: "Don't Put All Your Eggs In One Basket" Are You For Or Against? by Ineedinfo(f): 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Absolutely
Thats why I advocate that people should always know where they stand in a relationship. Ask questions, demand answers, make sure everything is clear.
Lol. Same here...I always ask upfront though I've been told it's unladylike and "too forward" for a lady.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Put All Your Eggs In One Basket" Are You For Or Against? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ineedinfo:
Lol. Same here...I always ask upfront though I've been told it's unladylike and "too forward" for a lady.
Dont mind them. Thats what every relationship needs. If people did more of what you just said so many heartaches would be avoided. Times have changed even women have changed in tgeir approach to stuff.
Re: "Don't Put All Your Eggs In One Basket" Are You For Or Against? by Ineedinfo(f): 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Dont mind them. Thats what every relationship needs. If people did more of what you just said so many heartaches would be avoided. Times have changed even women have changed in their approach to stuff.
Lol. Abi oo, I believe so too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rich And Ugly Vs Handsome And Broke / Looking For A sexmate / Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.