Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! (5757 Views)

Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. / Romancelanders Derailing Threads. / Ask The Moderators To Allow Me Post In The Thread: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by r231(m): 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2009
topup:

There are lots of questions in this topic, at least 3 directed to no one in particular, asking whether 'you are real or fake on this forum' asking 'why you come on Nairaland' etc. . .
Anybody is free to answer those.

I am real even though the name look/sound funky lol and why do i come to NL hmmmmm will get back to you on that grin grin grin
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by topup: 12:43am On Jan 01, 2010
oyinda.:

yes ma'am.

topup, what sparked your interest in architecture?
h2h2, u haven't answered my ques.

One question only. . sorry those are the rules. .
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by ebila(m): 1:49am On Jan 01, 2010
My question goes to ibkaye,can i meet u?
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by ebila(m): 1:51am On Jan 01, 2010
Hey,happy new year to you all.May all your dreams and aspirations become realities.Goodluck y'all!!!
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by na2day2(m): 11:27am On Jan 01, 2010
ebila:

My question goes to ibkaye,can i meet u?

why? u lost? undecided undecided undecided
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by sweetpie23: 4:47am On Jan 06, 2010
why was my question not answer angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship / / Dating A Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.