Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,272 members, 7,954,068 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! (5866 Views)

Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. / Romancelanders Derailing Threads. / Ask The Moderators To Allow Me Post In The Thread: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by jaybee3(m): 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2009
dis dark choc cool cool
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by madlady(f): 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2009
jay bee:

dis dark choc cool cool

Hmmmmm, I love dark choc, come let me bite u. lipsrsealed
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by tk22ng: 11:31pm On Dec 25, 2009
@madlady are u single?
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by topup: 12:40am On Dec 26, 2009
Ujujoan:

Well, I have a question for y'all . . .  what are u guys doing here? Dont you have xmas celebrations to get to

Yes, and I am still enjoying the celebrations but now in a much more relaxed setting.

henryhemon:

@topup,do you have a boyfriend?a beautiful xmas to you all!oh what a christmas,so beautiful.

Nope, Merry Christmas. .

sweetpie23:

why only one question?

That's a question am afraid. It's only one question but as you can see, there are a multitude of answers for that one question. It's a game, games have rules. There are thousands of members on Nairaland and hopefully this will put everyone on an equal level, those who like to speak a lot will be restricted to one question and those who don't normally say anything, can come out and just offer something quick.

Roliks09:

Here's my question, to all - Are u your real self on NL or just put a front to feel among?

Definitely real.

megacity:

Don't some folks hav anything to do with their time other than posting on NL. some folks have thousands of posts to their credit and i wonder how they are able to do that. , does NL pay these folks salary or is it they don't have any other thing to do or what? my question to all these folks with over a hundred posts

Forums are interactive in nature and in order to engage you have to respond, you can choose not to though you're correct. Nairaland is fun, it's an interesting forum, where similar category people (Nigerians and people interested in Nigeria) can gather and share ideas, challenge each other etc.

Discourse is very important in order to develop, the more different types of people you encounter who challenge you and make you think about your ideas and beliefs the better, the stronger you'll become against defending them.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

[size=20pt]ORIGINAL POSTER SAYS:

PLEASE DO NOT DISRESPECT THIS TOPIC, IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH BEING FESTIVE AND PLAYING A GAME, PLEASE TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE. THANKS IN ADVANCE smiley[/size]
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by ancel(m): 1:03am On Dec 26, 2009
@topup: What is the question, (and the corresponding answer) that you feared you might be asked on this thread? tongue
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by topup: 1:07am On Dec 26, 2009
ancel:

@topup: What is the question, (and the corresponding answer) that you feared you might be asked on this thread?  tongue

GREAT QUESTION!!
Question: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time??
Answer: I don't know, I'm pretty mixed about which path I'll take, because I battle to balance the urges that make me feel like life is like a cage, and also the opposite that life is a lot of choices (and I just have to make the right one). I want to accomplish a lot, but I don't know where to start, I have already begun slowly, but will that be enough. Will I attain my goals or will I look back and wish I had done more. It's not the me in 5 years I'm afraid of, it's the fact that these next 5 years are very important in shaping the rest of my life, if I succeed, I will be closer to obtaining my goals, if I don't it'll be an uphill battle from here.
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Kunbee: 3:15am On Dec 26, 2009
@anacel why do you like stalking me tongue
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Nizoral(f): 3:19am On Dec 26, 2009
Ok i gat one 4 H202 u seem 2 know every one in nl are you deir friend or you are just a great talkative? No pun intended
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by H2O2: 4:04am On Dec 26, 2009
Nizoral:

Ok i gat one 4 H202 u seem 2 know every one in nl are you deir friend or you are just a great talkative? No pun intended
Yahhhhh, I feel noticed and loved cheesy. Thank you, Nizoral. and no offense taken LOL
We're all linked through this chain we call a forum. Do I really talk that much? I didn't realize it. My posts are usually light and half-baked anyway since I don't take most topics seriously . I would ask you a question too but I already used my token.
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by ancel(m): 5:41am On Dec 26, 2009
Kunbee:

@anacel why do you like stalking me tongue
Okay, here are some reasons:
1. Why I no go dey stalk you? A bird in hand is worth 1000 on Nairaland. You're not (yet) my wife but at least na only you I (don) sabi for reality. grin grin grin
2. Your voice always does it for me. Even when I called you three hours or so ago. wink
3. You know your face is magnetic, I can't quite get enough. It just keeps drawing me in. kiss
4. You know that our song na. I dey fear gan ni. grin grin tongue
5. This reason and all the others are unprintable, let us not wash our linen in public view. We go dey yarn wink

But baby you fall my hand o. Na who be anacel? No be [size=13pt]ancel[/size] be my name? In fact, I don enter vex mode for you. You know how to appease me, shebi? angry angry angry
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by ancel(m): 6:13am On Dec 26, 2009
H2O2 no be Nigerian actress o grin, na one of my friends for another social network. Na 9ja babe sha. [s]If she know say I put her picture she go fit slit my throat.[/s]
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by H2O2: 6:30am On Dec 26, 2009
lol grin grin
soo if i'm correct, you dey fancy am for that site but you no sabi tell am. grin grin o ga o
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by ancel(m): 6:34am On Dec 26, 2009
@h2o2: God save you say you no put question mark, you for don ask your own kweshun be dat. grin But no be so sha. She dey UK, i dey Naija. And plus, I no dey chase married women. Even woman wey don get boyfriend sef I dey give am space. But *demn*!!! She too dey i beg. tongue No worry I go soon find my own.
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by topup: 10:34am On Dec 26, 2009
Questions questions questions!!
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by FMK(m): 11:00am On Dec 26, 2009
my Question Is Who Whant to Go to Heaven ? the Flight is Ready only 144000 passangers on board one way check in at 8h30 on 1/1/2010

thanks, Good Trip
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Pharoh: 11:07am On Dec 26, 2009
Nneomaj:

Those of u wif marriage proposition shud start making plans 4 your wedding come 2010. Pls dont fail to invite NLders. My own question' who will b my trusted frend in NL? Decency is d watchword. Reach me on adajohn96@yahoo.com.

Don't worry just be yourself and get involved in sections and threads that interest you. There you will surely find good and trusted friends that you can exchange contacts with. Putting your email address up here  is a recipe for receiving interest from all kinds of people, so just take my advice and prove to people that you can also be trusted by contributing to the show here. Best of luck anyway and merry Xmas to you.
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Dozita(m): 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2009
Great. i'm not using dis precious token yet but if i were allowed, i'd ask iice why she's so cold (tho stil appealing), THE AMAKA why she chooses 2 remain a virgin(religious reasons maybe?),, eeish,there's lots of questions. i'd probly interview secretz 2 but topup had 2 give us just one token.
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by sweetpie23: 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2009
are you really new?
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Renz(m): 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2009
Why are u here?
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by ruskiee(m): 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2009
How r you today.
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Renz(m): 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2009
Hey u two what are u doing?
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by topup: 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2009
Renz:

Hey u two what are u doing?

One question only.
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by mamagee3(f): 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2009
What this thread about again? undecided
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Renz(m): 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2009
Will u please turn over to Page 1?
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2009
Who wants to win an all expense paid trip to kponkiland?
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by ancel(m): 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2009
@Kunbee: Lol I only answered you in the fun spirit of the game. We both know I am SBNLS (Single but no longer searching). I don tire for all these women dem dem palaver. You know my P.

@Topic: sori 4 d digression, i was clarifying my answer to Kunbee. i have used my own token. Im just hanging around to answer any other Qs.
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by oyinda3(f): 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2009
haha cool topic.
I have lots of questions for ppl but none of them is important at all or worthy of this open display we have here. but just in the spirit of the topic, I will ask topup a question.

topup, how would your best friend describe you?
u have an interesting personality to me and most ppl on here is why i ask.
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by sweetpie23: 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2009
my question is to winnergal, are u really a mother?
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by topup: 7:40am On Dec 29, 2009
There are lots of questions in this topic, at least 3 directed to no one in particular, asking whether 'you are real or fake on this forum' asking 'why you come on Nairaland' etc. . .

Anybody is free to answer those.

As for
oyinda.:

haha cool topic.
I have lots of questions for ppl but none of them is important at all or worthy of this open display we have here. but just in the spirit of the topic, I will ask topup a question.

topup, how would your best friend describe you?
u have an interesting personality to me and most ppl on here is why i ask.

I've actually asked my best friends this before (I don't have ONE best friend). I have 3 close friends instead. .

They say that I am truely genuine, generous, kind & loyal. They explained each point more thoroughly, but they seemed to believe that I hold rare qualities (but I can see these qualities in my mother and I believe she passed them down to my sister, brother and myself). At first when I met my friends, they always used to say that I was too nice and too soft (basically a push over) - but I ignored this (as I always have). I strongly believe that I will NOT let the world change me, I don't want the hard manner of the world, to make me put up a barrier. I would always rather be the one who has been done wrong than the one who has done the wrong - it's a matter of conscience.

I think this is what makes myself me different from a friend of mine. When she broke up with her boyfriend, she was very rash, she broke his heart because she was proud, and for a long time, she repeatedly advocated the same for me, explaining how easy it is to 'just cut people off' and how it is possible to completely grasp hold of one's emotions. But something in my heart refused to believe this, so I cried and poured out my heart and soul and pain to anyone who would lend an ear to listen to my heartbreak (including Nairalanders) - now that we are much closer, her guard has broken down, she started acting strangely around me - I was recovering from my heartbreak - joking about the past, but she withdrew. I asked her what was wrong and she came clean that she was really sad and depressed at the way her relationship ended, and she now realised why I was so emotional during mine. She is 'strong' in mind, but not so strong in heart - someone who always reasons with logic - rash at times - but you know sometimes it's good to reason with your heart too - she tried to rationalise with her heart and it didn't believe the lies she was feeding it, and now she is still getting over her break up almost 4 years later, 

I thank God for my heart, is the last I will say - some people come to Christ and then adopt a new outlook on life and manner, I feel like I have always been this way. However he continually strengthens my heart so I don't have to become hard.
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by oyinda3(f): 7:44am On Dec 29, 2009
everything was going fine and dandy until u used the boyfriend example. lol
When I think of topup, i think of the girl dumped by the bf. why are u always bringing ur ex bf/ relationship into everything and letting it define u

yeah u seem like a genuine girl. I had/have (she's thousands of miles away now) a friend like that and i think it's a rare quality to have. ur blessed girl.
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by oyinda3(f): 8:47am On Dec 29, 2009
i have a question for u h2o2.

why r u using three different usernames simultaneously?
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by oyinda3(f): 8:54am On Dec 29, 2009
yes ma'am.

topup, what sparked ur interest in architecture?
h2h2, u haven't answered my ques.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Sex A Must In A Relationship? / What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) / Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.