Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! (5746 Views)

Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. / Romancelanders Derailing Threads. / Ask The Moderators To Allow Me Post In The Thread: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by deluxecad(m): 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2009
@Ebonyeyes + mama-gee: where did u get dat fightin spirit from? Like militant. Lol!
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 25, 2009
deluxecad:

@Ebonyeyes + mama-gee: where did u get dat fightin spirit from? Like militant. Lol!
Fighting spirit ke? lol I just say it as it is.

H2O2:

touche, hun, me too.  :Pyes lady, we will get along.
new decade new leaf kinda sorta thing.   cheesy
Uhmmmm you have spewed out a couple or more hate posts thus far. I hope we can all just get along in the new yr.
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by v3: 12:09am On Dec 25, 2009
eboeyes,

drop d hatcher will ya. . .eh? jesus don show! cool
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 25, 2009
v3:

eboeyes,

drop d hatcher will ya. . .eh? jesus don show! cool
grin grin grin
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by v3: 12:17am On Dec 25, 2009
eboeyes,

grin grin grin

Nah it ain't jesus,na santa dey knock for me door. . .if u need anyfin, i can pass ur mesg across

Merry Xmas girl
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 25, 2009
v3:

eboeyes,

grin grin grin

Nah it ain't jesus,na santa dey knock for me door. . .if u need anyfin, i can pass your mesg across

Merry Xmas girl
Tell santa I he better give me what I asked him angry angry angry

Happy xmas to you too hope you have a fab time.
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by H2O2: 12:55am On Dec 25, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Uhmmmm you have spewed out a couple or more hate posts thus far. I hope we can all just get along in the new yr.
lol you could be very hard to please. i have about 8 days until the new year. i just might transform.
i hope we all do get along. foruming and networking can be wonderful when used right.
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by H2O2: 12:56am On Dec 25, 2009
[size=28pt]@topup[/size]

Who on Nairaland would you date and why? And if you say none, then answer why not?

It's kind of hard narrowing it down to one question angry .
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by v3: 12:58am On Dec 25, 2009
Got him drunk on purpose so i could sneak-peek some giftz & steal some!

It's almost 1am here, juz havin a great time wiv friends

I'll pass yer msg across
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 25, 2009
H2O2:

[size="28"]@topup[/size]

and if you say no, then answer why not?
Hallelujah. grin
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by v3: 1:06am On Dec 25, 2009
dude,

eboloeyes juz had an orgasm!
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by v3: 1:15am On Dec 25, 2009
Sexyleamon ain't here. . .been a while i seen her on. . cry

got a question for her though
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 25, 2009
Well if I ask a question, I have to answer a question and I dont know if im going to be able to do that grin
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by v3: 1:20am On Dec 25, 2009
ebo,

shoot!
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 25, 2009
Nah im alrite grin
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by H2O2: 1:25am On Dec 25, 2009
Who'da thunk it? Ebonyeyes too shy to throw a pitch shocked shocked
The world may be truly coming to an end.
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by tumfulu1: 1:36am On Dec 25, 2009
@ H202

When was the last time you had intimate relations with your left (or right) hand?
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 25, 2009
H2O2:

Who'da thunk it? Ebonyeyes too shy to throw a pitch shocked shocked
The world may be truly coming to an end.
Boy better leave me be tongue tongue tongue While you are at it, answer tumfulu's question tongue
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by H2O2: 1:47am On Dec 25, 2009
Do not concern yourself with whatever gutter that retard spews. Ask your own question. NL awaits you.
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 25, 2009
I have a question.

This question's for ibkaye, I would like to know why she's so cool.

ibkaye, why are you so cool?
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 25, 2009
Don't make me ban you
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 25, 2009
ibkaye:

I have a question.

ahh well, we just are who we are I guess cool tongue
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by yme1(f): 1:53am On Dec 25, 2009
secretz---where have you been hidding grin
who else
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by ravenzord(m): 2:00am On Dec 25, 2009
@ Everyone: Merry Xmas folks,can't believe y'all ain't out having fun.

@ ibk: Lol, IYSM; In Your Small Mind

@ Op: Do I have any questions 4 anybody? Lemme think. . .
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 25, 2009
ravenzord:

@ Everyone: Merry Xmas folks,can't believe y'all ain't out having fun.

@ ibk: Lol, IYSM; In Your Small Mind

@ Op: Do I have any questions 4 anybody? Lemme think. . .
Hater tongue
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by ravenzord(m): 2:14am On Dec 25, 2009
Nah,I'm not hating. . .I don't hate on Christmas days.

Here's my question to Ibkaye: When are we going on that our date?
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 25, 2009
ravenzord:

Nah,I'm not hating. . .I don't hate on Christmas days.

Here's my question to Ibkaye: When are we going on that our date?
I'm sorry, date? cheesy
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by topup: 2:20am On Dec 25, 2009
@ henryhemon - you still have ONE token, because that wasn't a question tongue

As for H202 that question is a GOOD ONE!! If you found it hard to ask it, think how hard I'll find it to answer it. .

H2O2:

[size=28pt]@topup[/size]

Who on Nairaland would you date and why? And if you say none, then answer why not?

It's kind of hard narrowing it down to one question  angry .

This is difficult because 1.) I'm not as current with Nairaland as I used to be, and 2.) also I don't just look at the way a guy speaks to me or about me, but also the way he speaks to others, 3.) I don't like naming names, if you had asked me at the very beginning (almost 2 years ago) I would have said nobody, if you asked me last year I would still have said nobody this is because most quys here try to conceal their true intentions and nature, they hide their sensitivity whilst others hide their brashness - claiming to be rational. . boys will be boys. . etc.

For now, I wouldn't date any guy on Nairaland though I can see certain qualities I like in certain guys.

I wouldn't date any guy, because I don't think I really know anyone here, I see a new side of everyone everyday - male and female (well except iice of course, who has always been reserved).
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Nobody: 2:25am On Dec 25, 2009
@topup
how's the old blog coming along, 'two beautiful minds'? smiley
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by chiogo(f): 2:26am On Dec 25, 2009
ibkaye:

I have a question.

LOL girl you're crazy!!!

If I had a question for you, I woulda probably asked the same thing.  smiley

Merry Christmas!!! Y'all.
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 25, 2009
chiogo:

LOL girl you're crazy!!!

If I had a question for you, I woulda probably asked the same thing. smiley

Merry Christmas!!! Y'all.

Teehee, you're too kind cheesy

Oh and chiogo, why are you so cool? cheesy
Re: One Question! - Calling Moderators to clean up the derailing posts - please!! by chiogo(f): 2:30am On Dec 25, 2009
ibkaye:

Teehee, you're too kind cheesy

Oh and chiogo, why are you so cool? cheesy
LOL, you rubbed off on me cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marriage Is Overrated / Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? / 7 Top Reasons Why Some Nigerian Ladies May Never Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.