Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) (56550 Views)

The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve / Modern Day Adam And Eve Couple In Pre-wedding Photo / Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by MultiCEO1: 11:41am On Mar 30, 2017
ZarZar:

OK, here is my very last reply on this matter 1) I didn't pick a fight. He quoted a comment of mine that wasn't even directed at him & it expanded from there 2) What you believe to be taunting/punches is nothing to me.

Let me break it down to you this way, from the things he said that I still remember:
He called me ugly. Not true.
He said I have a protruding forehead. Not the case.
He said I suck different dicks & a whole lot of other things that don't apply to me.

Now here's how the way we think comes into play & opinions differ. 1st of all the guy doesn't know me from Adam, so common sense should be able to tell you that, anything he says, will bounce right off me like a bad cheque. To you, the above insults may be a slamdunk, a verbal whiplash or whatever, but that is not how I see it. Meaning that, when something said about me is not even remotely true, it's as if nothing was said at all because how does one argue with fantasy? I simply can't. I have noticed this a lot here. Someone will be reaching & taking shots in the dark, thinking that they're actually saying something, when in actuality to the other person it just sounds stupid because the assumptions are not based on anything real. I can hold my own in any sensible argument, but when things start to get fantastical, it becomes a lost cause. I just simply cannot argue with fiction. I'm not a child. He is your Czar. Definitely not mine. Good day.

Zarzar, I believe he went too far with the taunt whether he was just throwing wild punches or not, but I also believe you should have simply ignored him the moment it started taking that turn. What you both did, which of course was immature, is the fillip to many a domestic violence cases, I.e. I talk, you retort, next follows slap and real punches.
He's a czar in apt, picturesque narrative techniques and literary prowess, but not in the unrestrained resort to abuse or the ease with which the insults came. I do not support such behaviour. I only admire his literary skills. I don't support your urging him on either.
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by DissTroy(m): 11:57am On Mar 30, 2017
ItsQuinn:
How's it discrimination?
He started the insult first. I call it justice! grin cheesy
Serves him right! tongue

Are you not the ItsQuinn who got banned for stealing someone else's diary and claiming it's yours? grin

8 Likes

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by DissTroy(m): 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:
It still baffles me how a MILF from Family Section who fell out of marriage and later became a feminist managed to summon the mods to ban TSOM while PunkyV aka ZarZar, a notorious South African troll, is allowed to fool around in the thread. Seriously, I'm trying hard not to insult the warped mentality of Nigerian women. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

reciprokal:
We all know the pussy-starved idiot behind the act.

From punkyooh, to PunkyVeer, to punkyV and now to ZarZar!!! shocked

Her mental retardation keeps taking different form of moniker swapping.

I knew she's PunkyV quite alright.

Gone till July but worth it. smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by reciprokal: 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
DissTroy:

I knew she's PunkyV quite alright.

Gone till July but worth it. smiley
The delivery was worth it, bro. Better heard than be silenced by an ego-depleted umpire.
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by TSOM(m): 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
reciprokal:
The delivery was worth it, bro. Better heard than be silenced by an ego-depleted umpire.

It seems the moderators have been on your trail too, if you have to resort to this moniker which has been in disuse for a while.

Our mutual 'friend' finally found a valid reason to place a forum-wide restriction on my moniker since November. Just my luck, this particular one happened to be unrestricted.

It's like last May all over again on this thread :https://www.nairaland.com/3122281/south-african-man-claims-slept

1 Like

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
ZarZar:

OK, here is my very last reply on this matter 1) I didn't pick a fight. He quoted a comment of mine that wasn't even directed at him & it expanded from there 2) What you believe to be taunting/punches is nothing to me.

Let me break it down to you this way, from the things he said that I still remember:
He called me ugly. Not true.
He said I have a protruding forehead. Not the case.
He said I suck different dicks & a whole lot of other things that don't apply to me.

Now here's how the way we think comes into play & opinions differ. 1st of all the guy doesn't know me from Adam, so common sense should be able to tell you that, anything he says, will bounce right off me like a bad cheque. To you, the above insults may be a slamdunk, a verbal whiplash or whatever, but that is not how I see it. Meaning that, when something said about me is not even remotely true, it's as if nothing was said at all because how does one argue with fantasy? I simply can't. I have noticed this a lot here. Someone will be reaching & taking shots in the dark, thinking that they're actually saying something, when in actuality to the other person it just sounds stupid because the assumptions are not based on anything real. I can hold my own in any sensible argument, but when things start to get fantastical, it becomes a lost cause. I just simply cannot argue with fiction. I'm not a child. He is your Czar. Definitely not mine. Good day.

1 Like

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by vislabraye(m): 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
ZarZar:
I was a bit surprised too because most of the guys we've seen had bodies like Father Christmas, while this one looks taut & fit tongue grin Ho, ho, ho!

What do you mean ? Have you seen my own b4 ?
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by reciprokal: 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
TSOM:

It seems the moderators have been on your trail too, if you have to resort to this moniker which has been in disuse for a while.

Our mutual 'friend' finally found a valid reason to place a forum-wide restriction on my moniker since November. Just my luck, this particular one happened to be unrestricted.

It's like last May all over again on this thread :https://www.nairaland.com/3122281/south-african-man-claims-slept
On a long ban for stating facts. This guy shadows me more than the personal security to President Buhari minds the President.
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Marcelo290(m): 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
SonofMark, reading your comments was the greatest and best form of entertainment I needed to rest by back with after a very stressful day. Even though I know they have banned u, buh thanks alot for making my day....

To zarzar, u should have learnt your lesson already. Everybody is blaming Mark buh from my own point of view, I think u started it when u made a comment about men looking like father Christmas with pot bellies, again whether u were trying to make fun of Kemen or whatever your motives for mentioning him was, I don't understand...

And all ye fucking ass lickers on Nairaland who jump to call other guys teenagers, immature etc as to please the female counterparts without taking a logical and an intelligent view of the scenario, I would say u guys are a disgrace to menhood...

#BringbackthesonofMark..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by MrMacinterchi1: 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
FvckShiT:

absolutely fûçking perfect
Hey Mr füçk guy, I fûçking love where u get this ur fùçking muse.
lol

1 Like

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by FvckShiT(m): 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
MrMacinterchi1:

Hey Mr füçk guy, I fûçking love where u get this ur fùçking muse.

lol

Fúçking thúmbs up! cool
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by TSOM(m): 11:22am On Mar 31, 2017
You're welcome, Marcelo290.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion / My Pre Wedding Pictures / In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.