Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) (56548 Views)

The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve / Modern Day Adam And Eve Couple In Pre-wedding Photo / Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
reciprokal:
Daga-smoking biitch.

Xenophobic cheap fĂșck. That dude buried you alive and all your pretence at emotional aloofness failed.

1 Like

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Bamz(m): 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm a pure-bred, teflon skin Southy girl. Nothing gets me down. What you see as mutilation, is nothing but a papercut to me. So there.

Oshe baddest. cheesy
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by mazimee(m): 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
padiga047:
But this ZarZar girl sef, everybody knows u were bamboozled by that guy, instead of going to your bed to cry, you are just here trying to convince everybody that u are not hurt. for ur info SON of Mark did to you what bayern Munich did to Arsenal, go and watch that clip and confirm.

Hahaha you self na evil human being, but I think son of mark is more brutal and evil. How could he be so brutal cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by jejemanito: 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
TheSonofmark's cyber-murdering of miss Zarzar is enough to trigger another batch of xenophobic attacks on Nigerians

The mods are therefore adviced to delete this thread embarassed
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by ib4real95(m): 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
Awon eleribu omo.. awon egbe yin wa owo kiri.. eyin n se osi oribu yin kiri.. Awon omo igbeyin aye.
In english- The lord is good all the time grin
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by lastmaster(m): 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
the son of mark they vex oooo!

1 Like

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by promixdavinci(m): 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

All visa-free, baby. And I'm not going to go anywhere any time soon, so get used to it or go jump into the lagoon. You don't call the shots on my online activity.

U ar definitely inlove wit nigeria or dia is something dat interest u
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by rakabuba001(m): 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
ib4real95:
Awon eleribu omo.. awon egbe yin wa owo kiri.. eyin n se osi oribu yin kiri.. Awon omo igbeyin aye.
Guy no dey insult us anyhow oo..remember son of mark is my cousin nephew grin

1 Like

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by ib4real95(m): 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
rakabuba001:

Guy no dey insult us anyhow oo..remember son of mark is my cousin nephew grin
grin grin.. tuale baba.. e ma binu sir

1 Like

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by NevetsIbot(m): 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Thesonofmark ... Yab lord!!!!! E sure me say the girl don cry. Haba... Kilode!! Son of mark 1000 - 0 zarzar

So, zarzar, you're an unrepentant south african eh? angry
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by pinkpant: 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
mabeni:
see Gramma! I salute you
saluting a grown ass man acting like a juvenile on cyberspace, exchanging big grammar and using up so much energy over something he could have just dropped a single line for the small girl and be done with it. He's here challenging a girl to upload pictures and stuff... really?
you guys should stop embarrassing us please.
I salute you too!

7 Likes

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
jejemanito:
TheSonofmark's cyber-murdering of miss Zarzar is enough to trigger another batch of xenophobic attacks on Nigerians

The mods are therefore adviced to delete this thread embarassed

Lol @ cyber murder. I guess I must be a phoenix then because here I am soaring above the "ruins". Truth be told, I didn't read half of what he wrote because I found it to be one long snoozefest-no creativity. If I died, the cause of death would be BOREDOM. Believe THAT!

1 Like

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Thesonofmark ... Yab lord!!!!! E sure me say the girl don cry. Haba... Kilode!! Son of mark 1000 - 0 zarzar

So, zarzar, you're an unrepentant south african eh? angry

Yup.
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by NevetsIbot(m): 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
hotdealz:
Are you actually smiling? I'm really impressed o, cos not everyone could still "shine teeth" after being beaten blue black, mutilated and maimed. Babe you strong. shocked
and you think she's not crying or didnt?

Look, for her to keep replying him... His retorts and jabs hit her harder than an 18wheeler.

I belive she's just putting up the 'IDC' attitude

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Presh900(m): 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol @ cyber murder. I guess I must be a phoenix then because here I am soaring above the "ruins". Truth be told, I didn't read half of what he wrote because I found it to be one long snoozefest-no creativity. If I died, the cause of death would be BOREDOM. Believe THAT!

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by NevetsIbot(m): 11:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bumbae1:
So u still online shocked Oya go an rest dear .. ... butchcassidy oya tie her up n take her outta of her embarassed Kimbra dey here ?
hahaha... Even you sev pity am.
Hahahahahaha
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by NevetsIbot(m): 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
ItsQuinn:
How's it discrimination? He started the insult first. I call it justice! grin cheesy Serves him right! tongue
says the obnoxious feminist
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by NevetsIbot(m): 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
ib4real95:

Lol. Ode ni e o.
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by NevetsIbot(m): 11:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

Yup.
B1tch. Fvck away then! Filth
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
Zarzar only u sef fit fyt 10 inlaws.
Tiri gbosa for u.
Anyway change dat ur profile pix,e don old and its starting to smell.
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

Yup.
I thought we were done here?
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Romanciella(f): 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

True... Most of the girls we've seen had their faces caked with drumloads of emulsion paint, bleached skins and multi-hued knuckles , eyes adorned with fake lashes with claw-like, artificial extensions passing for finger and toenails, while this one looks , well, not like them...except for the fake weaves.
heyyyy
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Romanciella(f): 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Just as I predicted, you wouldn't upload your picture 'cause you're ugly. THE BEAUTIFUL ONES ALWAYS FLAUNT IT.

I'm arguably the most confrontational persona to frequent this section but I've never hidden my identity. That's confidence. You, on the other hand, are just one of the ubiquitous, happy-go-lucky attention-cravers strutting the 'streets' of this section of the cyberspace looking to inflate your self-esteem (which is at its nadir), obviously) just to help you live through each day.

We've had a gazillion of you in this section - from the PunkyVs to the EstharFabians to the MzNellys- who were eventually revealed for what they really were - insecure, little ugly brats. Soon you'd fade into nothingness- like the street urchins before you.

Oh! I know you have a protruding forehead and sagged chin like all South Africans.
wtf was all that really necessary
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by SHOPPERS(m): 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Do people just intentionally pretend to be really stupid on Nairaland or that is who they truly are. TheSonOfMark must be acting a bad character's script or be just ordinarily plain stupid for all these nonsense posts here..... Hiaaannnn

1 Like

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
SalJay:

so you expect Him to travel down to South Africa to engage Her? When the desirable is not available, the available becomes the desirable. dis is d available avenue for him to voice out His mind, until you get Him a visa to go engage Her or u invite her down to Nigeria (which I know d gullible girl will be happy about to escape for once in life their Hell-like weather there. Pls don't come so we won't assume you to be Bush meat and slaughter you before your people call it reprisal attack) to engage him. But I trust He won't beat a lady anyway( is she a lady? don't think so. she shd be a female elephant, a cow.)
Bro I ain't taking sides. Stop quoting me thankyou. Only voiced my opinion.
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by davidif: 11:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

Ooh, my eyes!!! So much filter. Who has low self-esteem now? grin What are you hiding with all that filter? I guess filter has now become make-up for the insecure man grin Snide remarks aside, you're just OK. Looking like Kemen.

And oh, point of note, I never back down but I will not post my picture because you say so. I make the commands here & you obey them! grin End of.

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
ncoolsome:

lol..u wrong.brave people dnt fight at all..nt for this
You may be right though.
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by MultiCEO1: 11:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

But Zarzar, it isn't every thing that you must reply to. If you had latched your tongue when it was obvious SonofMark was taunting you, you wouldn't have gotten as much punches as he dished out to you. Your opponent is a literary/grammar czar. He isn't your match. Pick a fight with your match next time.

3 Likes

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
MultiCEO1:

Afraid to mention name? I give it to SonofMark. His command of the English language, which of course was the main thing that attracted and held my attention, is enviable. His ease with descriptive narrative that conjures vivid imageries, the flowery diction and style are quite poetic. Yet the poeticity of his literary prowess would have been better appreciated were it to have been invested in a nobler pursuit than bullying and intimidation.
That is the way to know a bully. They can't divert their talent to something profitable instead they use it to intimidate others. What has he achieved from all the cheap likes he garnered here? Is it not better he invested time in writing a good book and earn the cash? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion / My Pre Wedding Pictures / In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.