Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. (60191 Views)

SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? / Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Yes, I know you too. You used to comment on her posts. Still waiting for Lefulefu to confirm.
me i havent heard from her from a while oo.hope everything is ok with her
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by CsRockefeller(m): 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
lefulefu:
me i havent heard from her from a while oo.hope everything is ok with her

Haba!! You two are an item, you are supposed to know. I heard she's late.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Collyno82(m): 4:25am On Jan 13, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Yes, I know you too. You used to comment on her posts. Still waiting for Lefulefu to confirm.
thanks for your response. I believe she is safe where ever she is right now. She was online last on November 2019.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by CsRockefeller(m): 8:40am On Jan 13, 2020
Collyno82:
thanks for your response. I believe she is safe where ever she is right now. She was online last on November 2019.

We cant confirm is she's alive? Did you read further where someone confirmed through her account that she is no more?
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by CsRockefeller(m): 8:43am On Jan 13, 2020
Collyno82:

We cant confirm is she's alive? Did you read further where someone confirmed through her account that she is no more?
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Collyno82(m): 8:34am On Jan 14, 2020
CsRockefeller:

honestly I didn't. I pray is not true. Such a charming and intelligent girl shouldn't leave us this early. May God be with her anywhere she is,,, amen.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Skmoda360(m): 9:23am On Jan 14, 2020
vezi4real:
Both instances are curable. there is nothing that medical science cant do now. More so with trust in God all things are possible. talk about it and carefully and prayerfully go about it. There is no permanent impotency so long as there is a dick. It will perform and yield in its own time. just do what u need to do.
You too get sense
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by CsRockefeller(m): 11:00am On Jan 14, 2020
Collyno82:
honestly I didn't. I pray is not true. Such a charming and intelligent girl shouldn't leave us this early. May God be with her anywhere she is,,, amen.

Amen.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Martin0(m): 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
thornapple:

Camillus92 come and see a lady with your kind of niceness.
If the love is true she wouldn't mind adopting!!!!!!!
How adoring. how true.
lefulefu this lady, including nickymezor is better than all those twerkers holding you in bondage....she says love conquers all.
Yomi007k will certainly like this not to talk of Martin0 and Collyno82.
I know law has no place for love and emotions but i also know kjhova too believes love conquers all.

My point: there are far better Ladies than there are good men. Women have heart of Gold.

Yomi007k and all others will marry igbo girls. grin

this babe never tear eye like unagrin she's still a wife material
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Collyno82(m): 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
Martin0:

haven't heard from her for long,,, news reaching us isn't palatable at all. Do you have anything in the contrary
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Martin0(m): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
Collyno82:
haven't heard from her for long,,, news reaching us isn't palatable at all. Do you have anything in the contrary

why you asking me all these grin
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Collyno82(m): 6:48am On Jan 18, 2020
Martin0:

why you asking me all these grin
just one question,,, anyway is well.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Martin0(m): 7:55am On Jan 18, 2020
Collyno82:
just one question,,, anyway is well.

hahahahahahah you ehgrin
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nickymezor(f): 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
Martin0:

Hi, thanks for the compliment smiley
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Martin0(m): 1:22am On Jan 20, 2020
Nickymezor:
Hi, thanks for the compliment smiley

you welcome

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Her Curvy Body While On Vacation Abroad (Pix, Video) / "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.