Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. (60176 Views)

SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? / Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nickymezor(f): 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
Adoption will be the last resort in such a situation o

1 Like

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nickymezor:
Adoption will be the last resort in such a situation o

You are right on that.

2 Likes

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Alphamale2017(m): 5:42am On Mar 30, 2017
thornapple:

You need to take extra care to get the one that'll fight the financial battles with you o.
Girls these days are something else.
very true. If u marry a good wife , u are half in heaven . But if u marry a wrong one then u are totally in hell smiley . I pray mine will be one of the few good ones left cheesy
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 30, 2017
thornapple:

Ok, if then you are a Muslim, you don't need a divorce to marry another wife, right?.
I am a theist.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 30, 2017
IamJix:
I am a theist.
Ooh, at first what i saw was "i am a thief" well, i'm Christian. guess we have little in common.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 30, 2017
Alphamale2017:
very true. If u marry a good wife , u are half in heaven . But if u marry a wrong one then u are totally in hell smiley . I pray mine will be one of the few good ones left cheesy

Wish you luck. Find an Alphafemale. smiley

1 Like

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 30, 2017
Honestly, I would stay with him because out of everyone else, I chose him. Which means that there must be qualities I saw in him that will not diminish just because he can't give me a child. Those qualities & whatever bond we share, will carry us through. And besides, part of the wedding vows is, "For better & for worse". This kind of "worse" I'd accept wholeheartedly because it's not by his own doing, not his fault, so I wouldn't desert him. I believe we're all broken in one way or another, nobody is a complete package.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 30, 2017
thornapple:

Ooh, at first what i saw was "i am a thief" well, i'm Christian. guess we have little in common.
me said "I am a thief??" choiiiii...
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 30, 2017
I will adopt or do artificial insermination...not hard, easy! smiley
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 30, 2017
IamJix:
me said "I am a thief??" choiiiii...
lol, i didn't mean that, sorry. it was the first the first thing i thought i saw.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 30, 2017
thornapple:

lol, i didn't mean that, sorry. it was the first the first thing i thought i saw.
Lol. how you today. beside your smile is a killer. where are you based?
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 30, 2017
ZarZar:
Honestly, I would stay with him because out of everyone else, I chose him. Which means that there must be qualities I saw in him that will not diminish just because he can't give me a child. Those qualities & whatever bond we share, will carry us through. And besides, part of the wedding vows is, "For better & for worse". This kind of "worse" I'd accept wholeheartedly because it's not by his own doing, not his fault, so I wouldn't desert him. I believe we're all broken in one way or another, nobody is a complete package.

lovely lovely comment. i love this.
Alphamale needs to see this, sincerely.

i see Alphafemale here.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by FvckShiT(m): 10:50am On Mar 30, 2017
I'll kéëp fūcking her,whö wånts båbies anyway undecided
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 30, 2017
IamJix:

Lol.
how you today.
beside your smile is a killer.
where are you based?
Product of two cities almost in equal measures. that's why i'm sky based. Always flying around.
Next time a plane crashes please do well to check for my name. wink
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 30, 2017
ItsQuinn:
I will adopt or do artificial insermination...not hard, easy! smiley
An intelligent one from an intelligent person.

1 Like

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 30, 2017
thornapple:

Product of two cities almost in equal measures. that's why i'm sky based. Always flying around.
Next time a plane crashes please do well to check for my name. wink
Lmao.
why would you wish yourself such a barbaric incidence??

1 Like

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 30, 2017
thornapple:

lovely lovely comment. i love this.
Alphamale needs to see this, sincerely.

i see Alphafemale here.

LOL, it's not even about that. There are very few people today, at least imo, that can make you even entertain the mere thought of marriage. A few good men as they say tongue So if he could get me to that stage, then he most def must be a keeper.

1 Like

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 30, 2017
cool
thornapple:
An intelligent one from an intelligent person.

1 Like

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 30, 2017
ZarZar:
Hmmmmmm
Nice.. very nice

1 Like

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 30, 2017
ZarZar:

LOL, it's not even about that. There are very few people today, at least imo, that can make you even entertain the mere thought of marriage. A few good men as they say tongue So if he could get me to that stage, then he most def must be a keeper.

Right on point.

I think Alphamale has lots of work to do cos the kind of girls he is looking for also have their own criteria.

So, nothing good comes easy Alphamale. You want a good thing, then rise to the occasion. I see marathon efforts loading. cheesy wink
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 30, 2017
thornapple:

Right on point.

I think Alphamale has lots of work to do cos the kind of girls he is looking for also have their own criteria.

So, nothing good comes easy Alphamale. You want a good thing, then rise to the occasion. I see marathon efforts loading. cheesy wink

Lol, why do you keep bringing up his name? I've not read the entire thread, so maybe I'm missing something. Let me go read wink
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 30, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hmmmmmm
Nice.. very nice
I can see you've gotten the vibes and caught the feeling too?. grin
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, why do you keep bringing up his name? I've not read the entire thread, so maybe I'm missing something. Let me go read wink

Lol,
sorry about that.
He sounded as nice and sweet as you.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 30, 2017
thornapple:

Lol,
sorry about that.
He sounded as nice and sweet as you.

Awwww, thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 30, 2017
IamJix:

Lmao.
why would you wish yourself such a barbaric incidence??

My dear i've lost a couple of friends and relatives and they didn't wish it on themselves.
Thanks for your good wishes. I appreciate that.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 30, 2017
thornapple:

I can see you've gotten the vibes and caught the feeling too?. grin
Hahaha
For where.... it just seems like a sincere post das all tongue
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 30, 2017
FvckShiT:
I'll kéëp fūcking her,whö wånts båbies anyway undecided
Trouble maker.
How are you?.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by FvckShiT(m): 11:17am On Mar 30, 2017
thornapple:

Trouble maker.
How are you?.

Am i? Really? cheesy

fúçkiñg åwesomë!, cool How då fûçk håve yöú fúçking been?
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 30, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hahaha
For where.... it just seems like a sincere post das all tongue
Stop pretending joor. it goes beyond sincerity and you know it.
Send that PM jare!. wink
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 30, 2017
FvckShiT:

Am i? Really? cheesy

fúçkiñg åwesomë!, cool How då fûçk håve yöú fúçking been?
Now u f*ckn type in f*ckn italics
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by FvckShiT(m): 11:22am On Mar 30, 2017
thornapple:

Now u f*ckn type in f*ckn italics

fúçking cörrect!
i sö fûçking lóve seeing thóse fûçking létters ßénd grin
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 30, 2017
thornapple:

Stop pretending joor. it goes beyond sincerity and you know it.
Send that PM jare!. wink
Hahahahahahahaha!
Me and her don pass PM stage
now we are at advanced friendzone tongue wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" / BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Her Curvy Body While On Vacation Abroad (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.