Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. (60199 Views)

SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? / Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by shezzy93(f): 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
ikp120:

What you can't do shiit about, DO NOT let it bother you! That's a basic principle of life.

There are many ways to kill a rat. cool cool cool cool
Our happiness comes before any fvcking kid. My wife MUST be the happiest woman on earth irrespective of her goddamn past. Baby or no baby, we are gonna fvck ourselves to sleep every fvcking night! cool cool cool cool

I'm gonna be that man that will stand as her pillar whenever she needs me. Baby or no baby, we're gonna fvck ourselves real hard every fvcking night! cool cool cool cool
na wa ooo you will probably get tired of fvcking
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by ikp120(m): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
shezzy93:
na wa ooo you will probably get tired of fvcking
Naaaah, I'm a sex and romance addict. Any girl, who I'm dating, who doesn't allow me to eat her anytime I want is seriously boring to me. I'm still a virgin o.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nickymezor:
Wow, how nice to hear... guys lik him a very rare o.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Collyno82(m): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
thornapple:

Hmmmmm,
Collins the matchmaker.
How many men are good?. Speak for yourself o not orhers.
That you are good doesn't mean others are.
Have met couple of terrible ones here like one Yoruba guy that acts like he smokes hemp.
Any lady hoping for hook up here is on her own o
thanks for the compliment. but all I no is DAT men are good more than women. how has ur day been?
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by shezzy93(f): 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
ikp120:
Naaaah, I'm a sex and romance addict. Any girl, who I'm dating, who doesn't allow me to eat her anytime I want is seriously boring to me. I'm still a virgin o.
shocked lol virgin my ass
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nikkikoli: 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
thornapple:

1. For the ladies:
You are a Lady with wonderful prospects and great suitors. You accepted the proposal of a man that seems the best for you only to discover after your wedding that he is impotent.

2. For the guys:
You worked hard all your life to get to where you are today. You could've decided to remain single for a while and catch some fun but for the love of family decided to marry. You got married to a lady of your choice who made you believe is the most decent to start a family with. Several months afterwards it was discovered she was barren resulting from multiple abortions due to a promiscuous life she lived before you met.

What will you do given either of these situations?.
pls dear describe d level of not being potent, can't perform at all or can but can't get me pregnant, if it's d later n I really do love him n probably he had made some sacrifices for me den I won't leave him.

1 Like

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nikkikoli:
pls dear describe d level of not being potent, can't perform at all or can but can't get me pregnant, if it's d later n I really do love him n probably he had made some sacrifices for me den I won't leave him.

I really like your honesty. Performance is surely key to happiness even as some may want to pretend about the fact. I'm sure lefulefu will agree.
What i would love to hear from you is what you do decide in both situations i.e
1. When his impotency results in inability to perform at all.
2. When he could perform but couldn't get one pregnant yet hasn't really done so much for you in terms of sacrifice and commitments.(We already know you do keep him if he had sacrificed much for you)
What would you do in these situations?.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nikkikoli: 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
thornapple:

I really like your honesty. Performance is surely key to happiness even as some may want to pretend about the fact. I'm sure lefulefu will agree.
What i would love to hear from you is what you do decide in both situations i.e
1. When his impotency results in inability to perform at all.
2. When he could perform but could get one pregnant yet hasn't really done so much for you in terms of sacrifice and commitments.(We already know you do keep him if he had sacrificed much for you)
What would you do in these situations?.
.1. To be sincere there is no how I wldnt have found out while courting, I must find out n definitely it's a NO cos I don't know what I will be doing with a man dat can't make a woman out of me. 2. Well...for me to have married him shows that I love him n he does love me to so I am gonna stay
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nikkikoli:
.1. To be sincere there is no how I wldnt have found out while courting, I must find out n definitely it's a NO cos I don't know what I will be doing with a man dat can't make a woman out of me. 2. Well...for me to have married him shows that I love him n he does love me to so I am gonna stay
I agree with you on this.
Sincere4u n lefulefu what do you have to say about the emboldened?. The facts speak for themselves.
I am sure darbeelicous, Collyno82, and Nickymezor will also agree including Martin0 and Camilluss92.
I've learnt a lot already from you guys so please forgive my Oliver twist attitude. grin grin

1 Like

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Lalas247(f): 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
He will get dumped
No time for nansense grin

If I marry then he better come with the goods... infact we suppose do fertility test before we walk to d alter
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nickymezor:
Wow, how nice to hear... guys lik him a very rare o.
Very rare my dear. Camillus92 is one of a kind. I just hope he'll be able to cope in the kind of society we found ourselves. Hope he'll last.

1 Like

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
thornapple:

Sincere4u n lefulefu what do you have to say about the emboldened?. The facts speak for themselves.
I am sure darbeelicous, Collyno82, and Nickymezor will also agree including Martin0 and Camilluss92.
I've learnt a lot already from you guys so please forgive my Oliver twist attitude. grin grin
i agree wit the paddy.u will found one way or d other wen courting except if the babe was pre arranged by ur parents or pastor cheesy
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Martin0(m): 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
lefulefu:

i agree wit the paddy.u will found one way or d other wen courting except if the babe was pre arranged by ur parents or pastor cheesy
hahahahaha na wa oooooo

1 Like

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by DAYTEECOM(m): 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
still available mtn data sme 1GB@550 Naira contact 08124881934 validity 3month and 2GB@1000 am 100pcent legit u can check my thread in technology section for confirmation.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Collyno82(m): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
thornapple:

@ thornapple I don't agree with u n nikkikoli on the embolden part.my reasons are not far fetch.
Firstly it is not all impotency that is noticeable during courtship. paradventure if they notice it at the courting stage, the issue of marriage will not arise.
secondly because u guys are just courting, u will not suspected DAT something is wrong.
lastly I don't think DAT people go for scientific potency investigation during courtship
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
thornapple:

Very rare my dear. Camillus92 is one of a kind. I just hope he'll be able to cope in the kind of society we found ourselves. Hope he'll last.

Lol, I hope i will.
God being by my side.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
Camillus92:

Lol, I hope i will. God being by my side.
He's already by ur side. cheesy
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
lefulefu:

So Pastors too pre-arrange weddings?
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
thornapple:

So Pastors too pre-arrange weddings?
one of my very close friends..a very funny guy at that told me while he was doing his youth service in osun state..the church he was working there was this pastor who approached him.the pastor told him he had a vision and that God instructed him the pastor to tell my friend that God has choosen one lady in his church to be my guy's wife.my paddie said when he saw the lady he got scared cos it was clear that she was even older than his momcheesy.my guy said he come dey post the pastor until pastor threatened to use the elders of the church to force him to obey.thats when he now lied to the pastor that he is actually 20 yrs old and dat the pastor shouldn't mind his strong facecheesycheesy.it was when he lied to the pastor about his age that's when the pastor left him alonecheesy.so yes some pastors even bully some guys into marrying women they don't want.if d guy is timid he will give in.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
lefulefu:
one of my very close friends..a very funny guy at that told me while he was doing his youth service in osun state..the church he was working there was this pastor who approached him.the pastor told him he had a vision and that God instructed him the pastor to tell my friend that God has choosen one lady in his church to be my guy's wife.my paddie said when he saw the lady he got scared cos it was clear that she was even older than his momcheesy.my guy said he come dey post the pastor until pastor threatened to use the elders of the church to force him to obey.thats when he now lied to the pastor that he is actually 20 yrs old and dat the pastor shouldn't mind his strong facecheesycheesy.it was when he lied to the pastor about his age that's when the pastor left him alonecheesy.so yes some pastors even bully some guys into marrying women they don't want.if d guy is timid he will give in.

Terrible thing to even imagine. That's not biblical. Not that i know so to hell with those false and self proclaimed Pastors. angry
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
lefulefu:
On the other hand i'm curious to know what you do do should ur Pastor try that on you. cheesy
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
thornapple:

On the other hand i'm curious to know what you do do should ur Pastor try that on you. cheesy
very simplecheesycheesy i will tell the pastor that i also had a vision and dat God also told me in the vision dat i should not listen to the pastor or his lie lie shaniganscheesycheesycheesy
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
thornapple:

Terrible thing to even imagine. That's not biblical. Not that i know so to hell with those false and self proclaimed Pastors. angry
lemme share this story wit u sefcheesy.u don make me remembercheesy.i dey jss3 then when this incident happen.in my hostel then cos na hostel i stay...a pastor was invited to our hostel one Friday night for spiritual revival.na our hostel matron invite the man.omo the pastor was very fiery in his preaching.time for casting and binding come reach.na so d the pastor come dey lay hands for my fellow hostel colleagues and wen im lay lands and shout, 'loose ur hold!' na so dem go dey collapse and fall like ragdolls.im come reach my turn...na so pastor lay hand on my head dey shout loose ur hold...na so Me stand dey look am.he shout and scream for my face i open eye dey look am.but wetin come dey vex me be say i wan turn my head sideways cos of im bad mouth odour and spit wey he dey throway for my face but he no let Me turn my head.na so he just dey squeeze my head wit im hands.omo d tin vex me ehn.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Martin0(m): 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
lefulefu:
lemme share this story wit u sefcheesy.u don make me remembercheesy.i dey jss3 then when this incident happen.in my hostel then cos na hostel i stay...a pastor was invited to our hostel one Friday night for spiritual revival.na our hostel matron invite the man.omo the pastor was very fiery in his preaching.time for casting and binding come reach.na so d the pastor come dey lay hands for my fellow hostel colleagues and wen im lay lands and shout, 'loose ur hold!' na so dem go dey collapse and fall like ragdolls.im come reach my turn...na so pastor lay hand on my head dey shout loose ur hold...na so Me stand dey look am.he shout and scream for my face i open eye dey look am.but wetin come dey vex me be say i wan turn my head sideways cos of im bad mouth odour and spit wey he dey throway for my face but he no let Me turn my head.na so he just dey squeeze my head wit im hands.omo d tin vex me ehn.
hahaahhahahahahahahahahah lefulefu ooooo hahahahahaha mehn people don suffer for ur hand ooo hahahahaha
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
Martin0:
hahaahhahahahahahahahahah lefulefu ooooo hahahahahaha mehn people don suffer for ur hand ooo hahahahaha
wait ooocheesy.me wey saliva and smelly mouth odour dey enter my nose no be suffer pass?cheesy.weda na even the mouth smell make d others dey fall i no even come know sef.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Martin0(m): 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
lefulefu:
wait ooocheesy.me wey saliva and smelly mouth odour dey enter my nose no be suffer pass?cheesy.weda na even the mouth smell make d others dey fall i no even come know sef.
hahahahahahahahaha abeg dey go jor mey u nor break my ribs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 11, 2017
thornapple:

Marriage without intimacy/sex is virtually dead. I agree with her.
Exploring sexual compatibility is one reason people give to engage in it during courtship. A man lacking the ability for an erection could be found out so i still agree with her on that but people should be careful about premarital sex.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 11, 2017
lefulefu:
grin grin
Mostly it's ladies/women that fall and roll on the ground under anointing.
Whatever makes them fall is yet to take me down on any occasion.
Had often gotten pushed by Pastors but regained my balance quickly.
If I have to fall it needs be real. No faking. Maybe the anointing works mainly on Ladies like thornapple and lilyqueeny. grin
In ur case, it could be that ur hostel colleagues were falling to dodge the spit and mouth odour. With all respect to God and men of God, i am an advocate of good oral hygiene abeg.

1 Like

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 11, 2017
Sincere4u:

Exploring sexual compatibility is one reason people give to engage in it during courtship. A man lacking the ability for an erection could be found out so i still agree with her on that but people should be careful about premarital sex.
yes oooo... Sexual compatibility is very important in marriage though some ppl its not dat important.u can imagine a woman with a high sex drive getting married to a man who hates sex and virtually impotent.how dat woman wan managecheesy.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 11, 2017
Sincere4u:

grin grin
If I have to fall it needs be real. No faking. Maybe the anointing works mainly on Ladies like thornapple and lilyqueeny. grin
In ur case, it could be that ur hostel colleagues were falling to dodge the spit and mouth odour. With all respect to God and men of God, i am an advocate of good oral hygiene abeg.
grin
Sincere4u:

grin grin
hahahacheesy
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Martin0(m): 7:32am On Jul 11, 2017
Sincere4u:

yeah I agree on this!!!
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Martin0(m): 8:05am On Jul 11, 2017
Lalas247:
He will get dumped
No time for nansense grin

If I marry then he better come with the goods... infact we suppose do fertility test before we walk to d alter
see mouth like say if na u,u go remember such,na wa ooo babe sometimes person nor go remember all those infact just imagine ve been dating u for like months and it's now time to seal the union then aww come up with that!!!how will u feel?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive / Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.