Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,793 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) (91269 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by kingston247: 11:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
rubish. ...this is only for d unwise...sha u dey go tell u r mama the runs u dey do?....
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
adepeter26:
Didn't read
Came to book space just incase Lalasticlala moves it to FP
Will comment later
*modified* The post no make sense o-o. But lala carry enter PROMISE LAND
Issorite

What would an atheist have to say to matter wey consine man of God
Your comment wont be a surprise
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
Herhmjay:

That's because you're a dummy. . Coz only a dummy can tell he's guilty. ..

And bout dah party. .. Expect it tonight
Are you done?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by felixomor: 11:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ishilove:
Even if Stephanie should come out today to confess that she indeed lied against Apostle some people will still insist she was 'forced' or 'threatened' to confess even in the face of glaring evidence.

Some human beings are terrible. Your hate will only make God's kingdom stronger,

Honestly sister.... sad

Their hatred for pastors is now even backed up by evil faith
At first they said the father was bribed
The mother and sister came, they said its fake
Just as u said, even when the girl comes, they will still call it fake...
..... sad

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by progress69: 11:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ishilove:
Even if Stephanie should come out today to confess that she indeed lied against Apostle some people will still insist she was 'forced' or 'threatened' to confess even in the face of glaring evidence.

Some human beings are terrible. Your hate will only make God's kingdom stronger,

Story. She did what is typical of every Nigerian mother and the foolishness of fearing one phantom wrath of god. She as no right to say her daughter is lying cos she was not there and will never be there if anything is going down. We knew this guy from Benin...before he manage blow small. Him and his fat ass bae...never denied or explain what his SUV was doing at the "jezebels" house by standard of your bible. He told us in 24hours marine kingdom will be disgraced, in 48 hours she will confess. ...we are still waiting just like the robust response. Shioooor!

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Herhmjay(m): 11:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
Polyphony:
Suleman is not a man of God.
He's a god of man and his followers worship him, even a dumb can tell he's guilty.

Quote me and have a thrèesome in your dream tonight

You're a dummy, Coz only a dummy can tell he's guilty. ..

And bout dah three some. ..
Expect it tonight

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 11:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
Since everyone is making false accusations against Apostle Suleimam, make me sef make my own

My people, me and Apostle Suleimam dey gather drink beer every Saturday for one beer palour for Ikotun cool

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
Yawwnnn...

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
Herhmjay:

You're a dummy, Coz only a dummy can tell he's guilty. ..
And bout dah three some. .. Expect it tonight
Nîgga stfu and work on your internet connection. stop quoting me frfr bruh

1 Like

Polyphony:
Suleman is not a man of God.
He's a god of man and his followers worship him, even a dumb can tell he's guilty.

Quote me and have a thrèesome in your dream tonight

Polytechnic or wetin be your name the last rain storm don pack all your upstairs commot shey?

Just dey ask o because this your comment upon all you read get as e be.

Happy weekend

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by progress69: 11:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ishilove:

OFM is in Auchi and Auchi is a town in Edo state. The journalist asked if it was her first time of going to AUCHI (town), not OFM.

Hahahaha......
Self deceit.
Why then did the interviewer ask if she was their for marriage plans if it was not OFM he was referring to grin

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
so, who do we believe now?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Onnasucs1(m): 11:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
Polyphony:

I'm not on anybody's side.
this was not how Jesus handled issues in the bible.
he never sued no one. he never called anyone evil names, he never did any of these things.
if you're innocent, you'll never be afraid of any accusations, even if it tarnishes your image. at the end, it's only the truth shall set you free.
just know
"Suleman is not a man of God.

Quote me and have a thrèesome in your dream tonight"

The above were your exact words
Summary of what you said.

1. He is not a man of God( only your pastor is the man of God)
2. He is guilty( clearly shows that you have given your judgment without proper thoughts)

You know why you are trying to change your words? Because you said the wrong thing initially. I won't crucify you for it. But I urge you to be careful of how you speak about people who are called men of God. Even if they are actually wrong, just keep mute and let God judge them himself, because you don't know their personal dealings with God, you don't know their sacrifices on their altars. Only God knows the intent of the heart of everyone. Let him be the judge....

never criticize a man, if you have not done twice of what he has done once- arch Bishop Benson idahosa

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Ishilove: 11:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
felixomor:

Honestly sister.... sad

Their hatred for pastors is now even backed up by evil faith
At first they said the father was bribed
The mother and sister came, they said its fake
Just as u said, even when the girl comes, they will still call it fake...
..... sad
Brother leave them to wallow in their hatred. Apostle's ministry is marching forward and no amount of bad belle can stop OFM from disgracing the kingdom of darkness, Steph Otobo and her fellow marine agents included. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
bkool7:
Are you telling US that her mothers name is Bukky ?

U wanted to ask if her Buckys name is mother

Which joint were you when typing the drunkard question
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
davtosh:

Polytechnic or wetin be your name the last rain storm don pack all your upstairs commot shey?

Just dey ask o because this your comment upon all you read get as e be.

Happy weekend
you need a new pair of eyes and a lobotomy to go with it.
now, That way.....
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Herhmjay(m): 11:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
Polyphony:

Nîgga stfu and work on your internet connection. stop quoting me frfr bruh

I can see MUMUNESS DEY WORRY U

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by progress69: 11:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ishilove:

Brother leave them to wallow in their hatred. Apostle's ministry is marching forward and no amount of bad belle can stop OFM from disgracing the kingdom of darkness, Steph Otobo and her fellow marine agents included. cheesy cheesy

Ur fake apostle is his own marine agent....

Its weeks...when will the marine agents be disgraced and when will she confess like ur god prophesied?
Everlasting wait like the robust response grin

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
admax:
Miss Canada, miss musician, miss whatever. Look at her mothers house. Yet, she claimed Apostle gave her this, gave her that. How come her mother didn't get to enjoy any of the goodies she claimed she got from Apostle Suleiman.

That girl has mental cum spiritual issues. Festus Keyamo and the other actor's must prove this allegation o, otherwise, they will pay dearly.

What about her blind unreasonable supporters on NL

Does Atheism pack brain commot for head.

Just wondering
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by elampiro(m): 11:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
babytoun:
Very biased interview

When the mother said that was not the first time of going to auchi they just asked if the first time was for introduction and left that bit.

Why did they not ask why she went and what Stephanie told her before taking her there .

Why did they not ask who she met then .

Very correct. I observed it too.

However, even if they asked her, she wouldn't have said the truth because this woman is scared.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
Onnasucs1:

2. He is guilty( clearly shows that you have given your judgment without proper thoughts)

You know why you are trying to change your words? Because you said the wrong thing initially. I won't crucify you for it. But I urge you to be careful of how you speak about people who are called men of God. Even if they are actually wrong, just keep mute and let God judge them himself, because you don't know their personal dealings with God, you don't know their sacrifices on their altars. Only God knows the intent of the heart of everyone. Let him be the judge....

never criticize a man, if you have not done twice of what he has done once- arch Bishop Benson idahosa

wait, what? In your part of the world, people who say the truth are tagged critics? please read your own words again before you quote me fr
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Ishilove: 11:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
Onnasucs1:

1000 likes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 02, 2017
Amberon:
Lol...can't fool people like me. The mother only went pleaded out of fear of what Suleman could do to the girl.

Waoh great idea

logically delivered

No wonder someones moniker sounds morrron.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 02, 2017
Herhmjay:

I can see MUMUNESS DEY WORRY U
typical A..hole
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by elampiro(m): 12:01am On Apr 02, 2017
Maximus85:

Stupid lies. Has anyone heard the phone conversation?

That phone conversation was the real truth. I guess she didn’t know she was being recorded.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:01am On Apr 02, 2017
felixomor:
Thank God she has exposed another lie....

She was never arrested nor threatened......
Hmmm......

But clearly afraid of spiritual retaliation against her daughter, which evidently comes across as the main motivation for the mother to beg the pastor.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by progress69: 12:02am On Apr 02, 2017
elampiro:

Very correct. I observed it too.

However, even if they asked her, she wouldn't have said the truth because this woman is scared.

Don't mind this people. All this mumu childish tactics. See them asking foolish questions of why her mother still lives where she is and why she is still in the market. Funny clowns....help me ask them how many of their relatives abroad have built house for themselves before talking of their mothers. Useless hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by progress69: 12:03am On Apr 02, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

But clearly afraid of spiritual retaliation against her daughter, which evidently comes across as the main motivation for the mother to beg the pastor.
exactly. Like every typical naija mother...when he hear "pastor"
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Herhmjay(m): 12:03am On Apr 02, 2017
Polyphony:

wait, what? In your part of the world, people who say the truth are tagged critics? please read your own words again before you quote me fr

So u tink u ar saying d truth rite? ??

Hell no
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 02, 2017
the mother said they dont communicate? here is a video of a conversation between Otobo and her mum.. who is telling lies?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO6nrvt8vrc
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by felixomor: 12:04am On Apr 02, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

All i know is another lie is exposed....
No matter how u pretend not to see that ...
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by progress69: 12:05am On Apr 02, 2017
elampiro:

That phone conversation was the real truth. I guess she didn’t know she was being recorded.

No mind them...she knows PT will definite publish this.....so what were they expecting? That she says otherwise and jeopardize they whole cover. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) / Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed / What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.