Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me (26730 Views)

What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? / Help ! NIPOST / NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by oribi(m): 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
sirlop:

I doubt

From what you posted i feel they guy is trying to play a fast one on you....
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by irririchris(m): 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
Sue those Bastards!!!
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by hotspec(m): 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
sirlop:

I don't have any proof he has received it. The tracking details has been showing it arrived Colombo since 24th November 2016. I have told NIPOST to help me establish an evidence that it has reached the guy, they were not able to do so..How will I convince the PayPal guys with an oral evidence.
sirlop, why cant.u.google any related authorities or embassy of d destination country and.lodge a complaint abt their citizen..Who knows they may carry out a local investigation
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by oribi(m): 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
morikee:
@OP you have been scammed by the buyer not Nipost the item have been delivered and he filed a chargeback because paypal always favor buyers but still open another dispute with paypal and give them enough proof

bro u sabi book
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by sirlop(m): 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
hotspec:
sirlop, why cant.u.google any related authorities or embassy of d destination country and.lodge a complaint abt their citizen..Who knows they may carry out a local investigation
OK. I will. I have his details...let me try what u said.
Thanks
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by Zdoh(m): 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
twosquare:
Hmmnn..thanks for the explanation.
You welcome.
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by oribi(m): 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
sirlop:

OK. I will. I have his details...let me try what u said.
Thanks

Try contacting the country's mail service(sri lanka)because they will have a record if it has been received or not because it has to be signed to be received the only problem is that they don't speak english angry

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by OluDare01(m): 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
I was gonna say this. EMS is the best option if you're looking for a cheap and reliable courier
amiablesystems:
@oP why not EMS? Why NIPOST? There'sno insurance aginst theft i suppose... I've used these guys EMS is cheap and reliable, just pay for insurance n when products get missing, you can use the receipt to file a suit... if yu no pay insurance bros na ur own league u dey o...
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
oribi:

that is because u don't know..u don't pay for any item below 500grams and once u state that they know your enlightened about the postal system
Really?, I had no idea. I was just paying them, at times we argue the prizes and they tell me it's their policy. Btw, I enter my details on the office note so felt it's part of the policy.
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by Zdoh(m): 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
morikee:
@OP you have been scammed by the buyer not Nipost the item have been delivered and he filed a chargeback because paypal always favor buyers but still open another dispute with paypal and give them enough proof
Thats what i just want him to understand,untill he realize this.Hes was just carried away because of the fact that he used to recieved his goods through China Post,forgetting that paypal is involved.When it comes to paypal as method of payment is always a different ball game.
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by Awoo88: 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
Addme:
This Is Really Serious,one Time They Will Tell You They Are Back And We Should Patronize Them. Another Time They Will Remind You Of Their Dark Years And Tell You That Things Hardly Change For Good In Nigeria.Seriously,i Really Don't Know What To Say But To Help You Call lalasticlala....You May Find Someone That Will Be Of Help If It Gets To Frontpage.
So the op get mind use Nipost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
Sorry op. you were scammed. That's the only thing I have to say. Next time, use your head like Naija guy wey u be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by oribi(m): 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
Benita27:
Really?, I had no idea. I was just paying them, at times we argue the prizes and they tell me it's their policy. Btw, I enter my details on the office note so felt it's part of the policy.

na "Workchop"
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by Icetech: 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
Op, you confirmed it yourself that you tracked and it actually showed you it has left the shores of Nigeria. That is where there job ends. Never mind if it is misrouted, it will get back to you. But the country youTracked it to is it the actual destination?
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
oribi:

na "Workchop"

Exactly!, I just dislike doing business with those criminals. grin
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by sirlop(m): 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
oribi:

Try contacting the country's mail service(sri lanka)because they will have a record if it has been received or not because it has to be signed to be received the only problem is that they don't speak english angry
They speak English
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by Coolgent(m): 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
Nipost my foot!
My ordinary passports spent 1yrs 2mnths from Lagos before they reach
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by oribi(m): 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
sirlop:

They speak English
nice then why not try that medium provide the tracking number n explain am sure they would help
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by oribi(m): 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
Benita27:
Exactly!, I just dislike doing business with those criminals. grin

noted
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by bigtt76(f): 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
Are you new in this country to know NIPOST or anything Nigeria Government operates is inefficient? grin

Anyway looks like the guy played you. He got the iPhone and decided to claim he did not get it. It's an old trick perfected by Nigerians back in the days and that's why the likes of Amazon and eBay do not ship electronics to Nigeria.

sirlop:

No. Their charges are cheaper...i just decided to give them a try. I thought they will be as efficient as China Post, Hong Kong post, Netherlands post etc. Cos they fall under the same category.most items I buy on Aliexpress come in via China Post and Hongkong post.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by sirlop(m): 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
oribi:

nice then why not try that medium provide the tracking number n explain am sure they would help
Thanks. Just did that. Let's see how it goes
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by Zdoh(m): 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
sirlop:
Yes. Please do. I don't know what else to do.
Thanks.
Yoi can also write this department and back it up with your evidence.

www.police.lk/index.php/crime-division
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by oribi(m): 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
sirlop:

Thanks. Just did that. Let's see how it goes

ur welcome
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by sirlop(m): 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
Zdoh:
Yoi can also write this department and back it up with your evidence.

www.police.lk/index.php/crime-division
Thanks
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by Zdoh(m): 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
bigtt76:
Are you new in this country to know NIPOST or anything Nigeria Government operates is inefficient? grin

Anyway looks like the guy played you. He got the iPhone and decided to claim he did not get it. It's an old trick perfected by Nigerians back in the days and that's why the likes of Amazon and eBay do not ship electronics to Nigeria.

Leave him,let him continoue to ignore the fact....
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by WILLYBABS(m): 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
They sacked my dad, years after, he died. You know why? He was innocent of the crime. I hate NIPOST
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
It's a pity, Nigerian losing faith in Nigeria and Bubu said he's fighting corruption
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by sirlop(m): 11:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
Zdoh:
Leave him,let him continoue to ignore the fact....
I know that guy has my phone...but how do I get it? I learnt Sri Lankans aren't honest
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by Maximus85(m): 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
I pity you sha. Sorry. Any operation operated by the public operators carrying the name Nigeria or National, doesn't work.
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by Shevy01: 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
Why Would You Use Nipost? UPS(EMS) & DHL Is There.
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
You might have to go to their head office in your state.
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by sirlop(m): 11:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
NubiLove:
You might have to go to their head office in your state.
I have been there 3 times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Overtakes First Bank As The Largest Bank In Nigeria / VIDEO: I Almost Committed Suicide During My Darkest Days- Femi Otedola / NACCIMA Proposes Naira For ECOWAS Single Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.