Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me (26707 Views)

What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? / Help ! NIPOST / NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by BAMMZ(m): 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
Can't​ consumer protection Council (CPC) be of help?
Send them your complain.....I don't what they can do but no harm in trying. U have something at stake here.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by Boyooosa(m): 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
K
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by Zdoh(m): 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
sirlop:
Please mods move this to Front page..

I have been buying stuffs on eBay since 2012. The first time I decided to sell was last year. I posted my 64gb iPhone 6 on eBay. I actually posted it as auction and the highest bidder bought it @ 420 USD.The buyer happened to come from Sri Lanka.

I was asked to ship the phone to Sri Lanka after the money entered my PayPal account. I used NIPOST first class mail to ship the phone Sri Lanka on the 14th of November 2016 and I was provided with a tracking number of which I gave to the buyer.After some weeks, my money became available.

I posted another Iphone 6. I was surprised when the buyer from Sri Lanka opened a dispute claiming he hasn't received the device. I tried but the tracking details showed its in Colombo.

The buyer escalated the case and they refunded him and debited my account. I went to NIPOST and they told me its not their fault that the iPhone had left the shores of Nigeria. They later agreed to send a mail on my behalf of which they did.

They even copied me and since then I haven't gotten any reply from both parties. Anytime I meet them, they sound so non chalant.

Please who has experienced such before? If I don't meet NIPOST, who else do I meet cos they were the ones that sent my parcel.

Please what do I do? They have my money as well as my IPhone. I am tired of calling them. Your suggestions here will be highly appreciated.

I attached screen shots of tracking numbers here.
You are just ignorance of one small thing,what if i tell that,the buyer lied to you?There is one thing about paypal which is chargedback,it always and will always favour buyer no matter what.I am not defending NIPOST but the truth has to be told.The recieved that phone and at the same time file a chargeback.He just robbed you off,next time any buyer that can not send his/her paypal payment as friend and family or gift,kindly refund them because it will later bounce back on you.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by Codes151(m): 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mr man! Wetin carry u go nipost!? Why didn't u use dhl!?
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by goldedprince: 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
sirlop:

No. Their charges are cheaper...i just decided to give them a try. I thought they will be as efficient as China Post, Hong Kong post, Netherlands post etc. Cos they fall under the same category.most items I buy on Aliexpress come in via China Post and Hongkong post.
those countries you mentioned are efficient countries. nigeria is inefficient .
i think if you follow up properly, they should refund cos its not your fault.
but from what i see, colombo is in sri lanka. so i think everything went well.
the buyer is trying to scam you. dont worry, as long as the tracking shows delivered to his adress, you willl get your money.
i presently have paypal chargebacks of close to 9000 dolls.
i have gotten 2500 already and i know i will get the rest. its a normal scam online.
but if its not delivered to the exact adress he gave you, you might loose the dispute. also, most disputes takes months to resolve.
if you know what you are doing, you wont loose.
btw what paypal do you use cos i know u cant recieve cash with naija paypal
it hasnt been delivered yet. i can assure you it will be delivered to the right adress

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by Codes151(m): 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
Zdoh:
You are just ignorance of one small thing,what if i tell that,the buyer lied to you?There is one thing about paypal which is chargedback,it always and will always favour buyer no matter what.I am not defending NIPOST but the truth has to be told.The recieved that phone and at the same time file a chargeback.He just robbed you off,next time any buyer that can not send his/her paypal payment as friend and family or gift,kindly refund them because it will later bounce back on you.
true!! We gotta be careful with this guys!! Some of them even use fake addresses and shit! I have a strong feeling that dude received that phone

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by goldedprince: 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
Codes151:
Mr man! Wetin carry u go nipost!? Why didn't u use dhl!?
bro, dhl will consume more than half of that 420 he just recieved

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by Negotiate: 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
lol.
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by ngwababe(f): 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
Bros my own na from Lagos here. Person buy me watch and bangle for my birthday for Lagos, send am come aba. Na only bangle dem carry come my house. I no see watch!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by yanshDoctor: 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
how did the item make a u turn from India to Colombia?
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by queenblossom(f): 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
Sorry about that. NIPOST is messed up. I tried using them once to send cream to Gambia. And it took them 3 months to arrive Gambia. And as at d time it arrived d cream has expired already

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by Sultty(m): 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
sirlop:

Nigerian Postal service
yeah I'm sure he knows it's just that their service makes them look nonexistent
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by Besto(m): 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
So no one cud have bought your phone in Naija here,experiment gone wrong .

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by Mavor: 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
bros look well. the sri lanka guy don scam you. hope say u sabi say sri lanka wan resemble oshodi? tongue

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
sirlop:

U are right...But Chinese guys use China Post. Other countries use their own national handlers. This was my first encounter with NIPOST and it turned out to be a very bad experience. The worst thing is..I even called one day and one of their customer care agents picked and started speaking Yoruba. I had to tell her I don't understand the language before she changed to English. she told me she thought it was someone else. Can you imagine that rubbish from a company like NIPOST.Anyway, thanks again for the advice.
The guys at NIPOST are criminals. I could remember vividly when the dollar hasn't appreciated so much, I was buying stuffs from Aliexpress and I do receive from Hong-Kong post or China post within 2weeks but whenever I go to collect my items at NIPOST, they charge me exorbitant fees even after clearing my shipping fees online. At times almost close to the items I bought. grin
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by Jabioro: 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
You want to do real business with parcel ..you do that with NIPOST @ your own risk.. I won't mention those reliable mail carrier you know them..
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by Mavor: 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
yanshDoctor:
how did the item make a u turn from India to Colombia?
Colombo and not "Colombia" is the capital of Sri Lanka. What did you make in WAEC Geography? grin

Like I said before. OP has been scammed by the sri lankan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by goldedprince: 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mavor:
bros look well. the sri lanka guy don scam you. hope say u sabi say sri lanka wan resemble oshodi? tongue
lol yeah, you are right
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by romeoetin(m): 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
sirlop:

I have been buying stuffs on eBay since 2012. The first time I decided to sell was last year. I posted my 64gb iPhone 6 on eBay. I actually posted it as auction and the highest bidder bought it @ 420 USD.The buyer happened to come from Sri Lanka.

I was asked to ship the phone to Sri Lanka after the money entered my PayPal account. I used NIPOST first class mail to ship the phone Sri Lanka on the 14th of November 2016 and I was provided with a tracking number of which I gave to the buyer.After some weeks, my money became available.

I posted another Iphone 6. I was surprised when the buyer from Sri Lanka opened a dispute claiming he hasn't received the device. I tried but the tracking details showed its in Colombo.

The buyer escalated the case and they refunded him and debited my account. I went to NIPOST and they told me its not their fault that the iPhone had left the shores of Nigeria. They later agreed to send a mail on my behalf of which they did.

They even copied me and since then I haven't gotten any reply from both parties. Anytime I meet them, they sound so non chalant.

Please who has experienced such before? If I don't meet NIPOST, who else do I meet cos they were the ones that sent my parcel.

Please what do I do? They have my money as well as my IPhone. I am tired of calling them. Your suggestions here will be highly appreciated.

Nipost lol.. Those people ehn.. Tufia.. Why didn't you use dhl or FedEx or ups at least to avoid stories?
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by noblesteve(m): 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
Lol Nipost. . that one na postal service? The last time I sent a letter to someone in Calabar, when they later called me that the letter has reached its destination I had already forgotten I even sent a letter to someone

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by obaoyedotun(m): 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
Get a lawyer and sue them
sirlop:

Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by twosquare(m): 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
Zdoh:
can you explain the bolded more for me, and advantages?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by distilledwalex(m): 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
Broda.. You brought this upon yourself. .. What happened to DHL ... or FEDEX. .. You dey trust Nigeria govt services. .. Hmmm
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by emsco(m): 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
You no fit sell for olx where money will be paid instantly,why you carry am offshore?
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
My own rat chop a football Jersey dat was sent from abroad through nipost. When I there to collect the parcel the lady was acting funny. I only discovered it wen I got home and opened the parcel
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by alobright17(m): 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
subtlemee:
What is Nipost?
Is it only pampers and condom you know?
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by sirlop(m): 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
newspostng:
nipost is only good for receiving goods.even items are still lost when they arrive naija in nipost care not to talk of using them to ship abroad. always use dhl fedex tnt and other registered express to send your goods outside the country no matter how expensive shipping cost is.you charge and buyers who need it will pay for it.incase of loss.express mail will be liable and pay for your goods.nipost is like nigeriAn politicians and treasury.once something is gone.it is gone without a trace and you can't old them liable
OK. Noted. Thanks
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by sirlop(m): 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
emsco:
You no fit sell for olx where money will be paid instantly,why you carry am offshore?
I posted on Olx, but they were pricing rubbish. I got a good deal on eBay. It was my mistake to use NIPOST.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by sirlop(m): 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
Nesso:
My own rat chop a football Jersey dat was sent from abroad through nipost. When I there to collect the parcel the lady was acting funny. I only discovered it wen I got home and opened the parcel
Too bad
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
Not surprised though anything our government manages is always in a pitiable condition most of staffs in government established agency dnt care or give a dime cus they believed they cnt n sack....

@op sowi 4 ur lost..
Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by sirlop(m): 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
distilledwalex:
Broda.. You brought this upon yourself. .. What happened to DHL ... or FEDEX. .. You dey trust Nigeria govt services. .. Hmmm
I never knew NIPOST was this pathetic. I thought they were a competent national handler.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me by sirlop(m): 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
obaoyedotun:
Get a lawyer and sue them
Yes..i still don't have faith in the Nigerian system. Thanks for your advice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Federal Government Accuses Ghana, Others Of Lobbying Companies To Leave Nigeria / 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks / Zenith Bank Overtakes First Bank As The Largest Bank In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.