Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor (17730 Views)

Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger / Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang / Check Out Ongoing Glass Tunnel And Flyover Projects In Abakaliki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by omofunaab(m): 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
FKO81:

Anambra ranked 3rd in cash mobilization, even 3rd in states that controls cash, while Ogun state ranked 5th behind Kano

The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has said that https://www.businessdayonline.com/cbn-seven-states-control-90-of-cash-transactions/

Lagos and the six other states control about 90 per cent of cash transactions in the country. The other states are Rivers, Anambra, Abia, Kano, Ogun and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). The CBN Deputy Governor, Operations, Tunde Lemo

Cc:Totit
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by arinze2015: 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
MrMaestro:
Why are igbos so insecure when it comes to the Yorubas. It's so painfully obvious. Why is Anambra even mentioned here?
yoruba started it when one of you invade enugu thread and start posting pix of lbadan
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
omofunaab:

Cc:Totit

The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has said that Lagos and six other states control about 90 per cent of cash transactions in the country. The other states are Rivers, Anambra, Abia, Kano, Ogun and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). CBN Deputy Governor, Operations, Mr. Tunde Lemo, who disclosed this

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/lagos-6-other-states-control-90-of-cash-transactions-in-nigeria-cbn/
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by arinze2015: 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
omofunaab:

Yeah, the hilltop estate, orange valley, ibara estate etc

The ones rushing down to the south west to hawk gala know the truth, na d ones wey dey village dey tlk al dese nonsense bro
ask your sisters and mother that hawking agbo here in ihiala how far when they comes back
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by MrMaestro: 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
arinze2015:
yoruba started it when one of you invade enugu thread and start posting pix of lbadan
What? Just stop it, this is the second time in 2 days that Anambra pictures have flooded threads on Ogn. You all have a serious problem. You clearly seek validation from Yoruba people. I don't see you going to hausa-fulani threads posting about Anambra all over.

6 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by YoruBanger: 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
arinze2015:
bro its not all about snapping pix there many estates in Awka than you have seen on nairaland

though i understand ur ignorance you havent been to any seast state that is you talking pix

i wil also like to know that omode ni ogun si anambra ni gbogbo onan and i bi ti o pelabule da ju ile baba e lo

If you are real omo oduduwa you should be able to read and understand

Arinze or whatever you call yourself. You guys are the ones always eager to measure deeks with Yoruba folks like you have a point to prove that you can measure up to us. Upon all the pictures you all keep repeating in every thread, Ogun still beats you hands down infrastructurally without even breaking a sweat. Economically it's CRIMINAL to even compare Anambra to Ogun because trading is the only viable occupation of private entreprise in Anambra. Not everyone wants to be a trader and that's why even Anambra indigenes with more ambition are forced to flee the state in droves.

Ogun is more robust in its offerings as industrial, mining and emerging commercial hub, not to mention its strategic position as neighbour to the Big Kahuna Lasgidi, which is why it keeps attracting more attention and emigration than your state. In spite of our 'brown-roofs', we are still your people's preferred sanctuary for economic emigration. Cure yourself of your inferiority complex issues and quit trying to measure deeks with those that will always be better than you. You are fighting a losing battle for real.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by arinze2015: 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
FlyoruB:
omofunaab you try self to be engaging those villageboys. Hilltop alone makes minse meat of anything in their erosion-ravaged enclave. See correct layout and clean streets plus lush greenry and vegetation. No erosion or red soil. lol. Jealousy lo ma kpa gbogbo won.
you are not ashame of bush u posted and called it layout itiju lomakpa i wo gan
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by MrMaestro: 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
Since the topic has switched to Anambra, let's talk about how it has been ranked the dirtiest in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
omofunaab:

NATIONAL BUREAU OF STATISTICS 2010-2015

BANK CREDIT AND DEPOSIT BY STATES IN NIGERIA

Bank credit/deposit in each state may be used as an indicator of the level of activity and well being of operators (households and businesses) in a particular state as it shows what residents are borrowing and the amount deposit in banks

http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/report/384

Bank Deposit by states in Nigeria

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by dubxy(m): 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Dude you are a shamless hireling of that drunkard you call governor. Ogun state debt in less than half what the Federal Government has acknowledged that it owes the state alone N222.9-billion naira for using state funds to repair Federal roads. That is more than double the state's debt portfolio you quoted from NEITI. ATLEAST WE CAN SEE WHERE A SUBSTANTIAL PARTS OF THE STATE'S DEBT WENT TOWARDS!.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/23/fg-owes-states-n580-5bn-for-roads-rehabilitation/

https://guardian.ng/news/fg-to-refund-money-states-invested-on-federal-roads-says-fashola/

Now WHAT DOES YOUR DRUNKARD OBIANO have to show for SQUANDERING the N75-billion naira Peter Obi left him asides the 3-substandard flyovers and commissioning of individual state indigenes projects?? ?? ?? Obiano even had to further sink his state into debt by borrow 10-billion to complete projects after squandering Obi's savings on expensive champagnes and sluts at government house ( https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/anambra-assembly-approves-n10bn-loan/120396.html ).

It is an INSULT for you to compare Ogun state where Amosun has ALREADY built more than double the amount of flyovers in your entire state (seems Obiano is the only governor to ever build flyovers in your state going by the way you lots keep making noise about it) to your market state where your drunkard governor has 3 substandard flyovers to show as legacy projects. Compare the QUALITY of Ogun roads and flyovers to your state's and then go and commit suicide you loafer.

You can only fool your fellow Anambra illiterate traders with all that bullshyt and crappy lies you come here to spew coz intelligent folks know that your governor is ALL HYPE and no substance.

@omofunaab: Guy, I'm sorry but you Ogun state chaps disappoint me at times with the weak combacks you give these loudmouthed fouls. You need to be ever-prepared to take them to the cleaners with FACTS that are readily available lest their lies spread and take on a life of their own. Even though Amosun may not be performing up to expectations but it's an insult to compare Ogun or Amosun to that overhyped Anambra and its drunkard state governor. Oshisko!

Ogun state is not the only state in Nigeria that the federal government is owning money.
Federal government is also owning Anambra state too
https://www.nairaland.com/3008231/fg-owes-16-states-n580bn
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by omofunaab(m): 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
arinze2015:
ask your sisters and mother that hawking agbo here in ihiala how far when they comes back

Lol, Selling local herbs is a good business here in the west. Have you heard of Oko oloyun before? Yemkem etc. Local herbs na money.. That's why most of them are rich

Most yorubas were brought up with herbal medicine . Those local herbs are powerful. it's a testament to our ingenuity as a tribe

I will advise you to continue to patronize them. It's better than those fake products you people sell at upper iweka

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
YoruBanger:

Anambra

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by MrMaestro: 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
We can all have an opinion on Anambra and Ogun. But one thing is certain, Anambra is the dirtiest place in the world. That's just a fact.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
Average yoruba man is good at throwing insult and ranting like mad dog grin grin

Anambra

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FlyoruB: 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
arinze2015:
you are not ashame of bush u posted and called it layout itiju lomakpa i wo gan

Omo, I will take those 'bushes' (you can even throw in the 'brown-roofs' ontop and I'll glady take it) over your erosion-ravaged enclave. Even Obiano was recently quoted as predicting that erosion may eat up as much as half of the entire state within the next 10-year if nothing is done. cheesy grin

I have attached below a more true area picture of Onitsha, not the rubbish doctored GRA pix you people have been bamboozling us with on this board.

Governor Obiano decried the effect of the 962 active erosion sites on Anambra, pointing out that if nothing was done in the next 10 years, Anambra State Will have lost half of its size.

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/12/09/anambra-state-asks-fg-to-address-its-erosion-disaster/

That is the DISASTER AREA you comparing to Ogun state. Smh.

Better go and join Anambra 'frontline warriors' and ABEC (see pix below cheesy) so you can help save your state from imminent devastation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
YoruBanger:

Anambra far better than Ogun

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by MrMaestro: 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
Why isn't any of you Anambra people addressing the fact that Anambra is the dirtiest place in the world? Is that not embarrassing? To be the dirtiest place in the ENTIRE WORLD?

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
FlyoruB:

Kemi Olunloyo brothers stop ranting and throwing insult like your sister grin grin post pictures of Ogun state

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by arinze2015: 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
YoruBanger:

Arinze or whatever you call yourself. You guys are the ones always eager to measure deeks with Yoruba folks like you have a point to prove that you can measure up to us. Upon all the pictures you all keep repeating in every thread, Ogun still beats you hands down infrastructurally without even breaking a sweat. Economically it's CRIMINAL to even compare Anambra to Ogun because trading is the only viable occupation of private entreprise in Anambra. Not everyone wants to be a trader and that's why even Anambra indigenes with more ambition are forced to flee the state in droves.

Ogun is more robust in its offerings as industrial, mining and emerging commercial hub, not to mention its strategic position as neighbour to the Big Kahuna Lasgidi, which is why it keeps attracting more attention and emigration than your state. In spite of our 'brown-roofs', we are still your people's preferred sanctuary for economic emigration. Cure yourself of your inferiority complex issues and quit trying to measure deeks with those that will always be better than you. You are fighting a losing battle for real.
if that estate and one bush is what a whole state can offer then i am sorry ogun is nothing

talking economic onitsha host the largest market in west africa nkwo nnewi market largest spare pare in west africa if it isno an achivement show ogun own

talking industries anambra host higher number indigenous industry after lagos mind u 90% of those in ogun are not own by nig

talking of housing bro come down to anambra and see for urself
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by MrMaestro: 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
arinze2015:
if that estate and one bush is what a whole state can offer then i am sorry ogun is nothing

talking economic onitsha host the largest market in west africa nkwo nnewi market largest spare pare in west africa if it isno an achivement show ogun own

talking industries anambra host higher number indigenous industry after lagos mind u 90% of those in ogun are not own by nig

talking of housing bro come down to anambra and see for urself

Don't forget to add that Anambra is the dirtiest place in the world

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
omofunaab:

If indeed they are major towns like you said then i wouldn't need to check google

But i bet you have heard of ijebu ode, Ota, Agbara, Sagamu, abeokuta, Mowe, Ibafo etc Coz that's where the money comes from, we don't need to invite Osibanjo to these places to see our potentials.. The FG already knows the importance of these industrial towns to Nigeria

But as for me oooo i know Nnewi, onitsha and awka. I don't know the rest of your villages

This is Nkpor a town close to Onitsha

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by arinze2015: 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
omofunaab:

Lol, Selling local herbs is a good business here in the west. Have you heard of Oko oloyun before? Yemkem etc. Local herbs na money.. That's why most of them are rich

Most yorubas were brought up with herbal medicine . Those local herbs are powerful. it's a testament to our ingenuity as a tribe

I will advise you to continue to patronize them. It's better than those fake products you people sell at upper iweka
they only sell to their fellow yoruba and not igbo cause we dont drink trash

remember agbo10# and gala50# so tell me the best
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by MrMaestro: 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
FKO81:

This is Nkpor town close to Onitsha
Where are the pictures showing Anambra as the dirtiest place in the world? Or have you avoided those?

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FlyoruB: 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
FKO81:

Kemi Olunloyo brothers stop ranting and throwing insult like your sister grin grin post pictures of Ogun state

Werre, I'm waiting for you to finish posting all those same olddddddd pictures you repeat in every thread. They're obviously the best you can come up with, yet they don't even measure up to the few ones posted herein so far. You're not yet done posting your usual trash so I'll wait this out. By the time you repeat the same set of pix (like you always do) a couple of times over and stretch this thread to its 50th page, maybe then I'll consider indulging you. But for now, you can continue with your signature foolishness, while I watch by the sidelines.

4 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
omofunaab:

Lol,

Nkpor Idemili south LGA Anambra state not Onitsha, Awka or Nnewi

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by Jetleeee: 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
FlyoruB:

Omo, I will take those 'bushes' (you can even throw in the 'brown-roofs' ontop and I'll glady take it) over your erosion-ravaged enclave. Even Obiano was recently quoted as predicting that erosion may eat up as much as half of the entire state within the next 10-year if nothing is done. cheesy grin

I have attached below a more true area picture of Onitsha, not the rubbish doctored GRA pix you people have been bamboozling us with on this board.

Governor Obiano decried the effect of the 962 active erosion sites on Anambra, pointing out that if nothing was done in the next 10 years, Anambra State Will have lost half of its size.

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/12/09/anambra-state-asks-fg-to-address-its-erosion-disaster/

That is the DISASTER AREA you comparing to Ogun state. Smh.

Better go and join Anambra 'frontline warriors' and ABEC (see pix below cheesy) so you can help save your state from imminent devastation.

Lwkmd! I thought these dusty clowns told us Onitsha only has golden roofs grin cheesy

They can afford to post bullcheeett here because we don't know chit about their region

And we don't have to. Who cares about what their red mud enclave looks like. They themselves can't even live there

5 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by MrMaestro: 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
FKO81:

Nkpor Idemili south LGA Anambra state not Onitsha, Awka or Nnewi

You can post pictures. But why can't you respond to Anambra being there dirtiest place in the world?

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nkpor

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by arinze2015: 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
FlyoruB:

Werre, I'm waiting for you to finish posting all those same olddddddd pictures you repeat in every thread. They're obviously the best you can come up with, yet they don't even measure up to the few ones posted herein so far. You're not yet done posting your usual trash so I'll wait this out. By the time you repeat the same set of pix (like you always do) a couple of times over and stretch this thread to its 50th page, maybe then I'll consider indulging you. But for now, you can continue with your signature foolishness, while I watch on the sidelines.
olodo just tell us that you are now running and have nothing to show for ogun again thank u for accepting that anambra pix can go beyond 50 pages LOOSERS

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FlyoruB: 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jetleeee:

Lwkmd! I thought these dusty clowns told us Onitsha only has golden roofs grin cheesy

They can afford to post bullcheeett here because we don't know chit about their region

And we don't have to. Who cares about what their red mud enclave looks like. They themselves can't even live there

My brother, you see their life? THe aerial view below shows more than 70% of Onitsha (the town is actually quite small). You can see how dreadful the place looks. That's the REAL Onitsha. Not the doctored bullshyt that hireling goes about littering this space with. They can only fool themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by arinze2015: 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jetleeee:

Bro hope you know that ogun is one of top five state with highest number of erossion case in nig

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FlyoruB: 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
arinze2015:
olodo just tell us that you are now running and have nothing to show for ogun again thank u for accepting that anambra pix can go beyond 50 pages LOOSERS

E pain am grin grin Sorry I only got time to post very few pictures coz time is money and of the essense to me, and I refuse to spend that much of it repeatedly posting same set of pictures online in every thread, unlike some people who are actually working for their governor while posting here cheesy. Only a miserable lout/unambitious individual would spend that much time repeating/posting the same set of pictures that'll stretch that many pages every hour on Nairaland. I'm sorry to disappoint you arinze, but this nigga right here ain't gat no time for such Bullshyt x Crap. undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari To Visit Lagos Tomorrow, Wednesday, April 24, 2019 / Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father / Lagos Traffic Tomorrow : GEJ's Visit Vs ACN Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.