Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. (8543 Views)

Yahoo Boy Cried On Street Over Broken Heart After His Girlfriend Spent His Money / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away / Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by Menzy86(m): 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
Dreamwaker:
Trust is very important. A few female friends have slept in my house on the same bed and nothing happened. Although as a man, I tried to turn her on but she said she no do so I let her be.
Bros I hav had similar experience. Som ladies are skilled in friendzoning guys and once u r ther, no escape. Weirdly, this lady may be genuine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by larryUG(m): 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
If I were you, I would start sleepn in my female 'friends' house too. Tell her u don't have male friends u can trust.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
Young03:

u funny oo

self control for 5days

wash pant hang am for ur room +bra
tie wrapper with fresh laps

for night she no go wear pant cum face nyash up

guy i cant control myself in that situation,,i be human being oo n my hormones r active

So are you gonna force her to have sex if she says no? Come on man, just because she is sexy with fresh laps and firm boobs with pointed nips don't mean you must put ur willy in her. No be only you get hormones.

Menzy86:
Bros I hav had similar experience. Som ladies are skilled in friendzoning guys and once u r ther, no escape. Weirdly, this lady may be genuine.

Boss you are right. Not every girl who sleeps in a guys house sleeps with the guy. The kind friendzone I dey with some girls, its more than zone o, na friendprison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by mizzytan(m): 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
There's nothing wrong in it. It's just that her excuse doesn't make sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by cappolee(m): 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
She dey see u like a JOHNNY JUST COME. . . in mr eazi tone

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by Menzy86(m): 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
Dreamwaker:

So are you gonna force her to have sex if she says no? Come on man, just because she is sexy with fresh laps and firm boobs with pointed nips don't mean you must put ur willy in her. No be only you get hormones.

Boss you are right. Not every girl who sleeps in a guys house sleeps with the guy. The kind friendzone I dey with some girls, its more than zone o, na friendprison.
hahahahahahaha guy u funny die.
Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
Young03:

u funny oo

self control for 5days

wash pant hang am for ur room +bra
tie wrapper with fresh laps

for night she no go wear pant cum face nyash up

guy i cant control myself in that situation,,i be human being oo n my hormones r active

Sadly, the problem here is YOU.
- If you have no female friends in your life that can sleep by you (without you pouncing on her) then you need more than Jesus and Allah combined in your life.

- if you will fukc ANY women that sleeps by you, whether she is sexy/attractive (or fukc worthy), then I suggest you look for a cure for your acute sexual desperation.

- this has nothing to do with being a human being, and more to do with being a dirty sex starved dog.

No wonder so many women are raped in Africa, and so many children are abused.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by baralatie(m): 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
Dreamwaker:
Trust is very important. A few female friends have slept in my house on the same bed and nothing happened. Although as a man, I tried to turn her on but she said she no do so I let her be.
your own good o!
I no trust myself like that!
me and woman on the same bed.......
ooooooo booooy! the woman already know sey if I no touch she go start quarrel
Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
drkhenny:
I have been dating her for about 5yrs now.
I went for a course in delta state while she went to serve in oyo state at thesame time and she was posted to one village where there is no light and no internet connection. Initially she use to come to delta state to see me almost every month, but at a time i got very busy that we couldnt see every month again. I called her on this faithful day and i realised she wasnt alone so i asked her where she was and she told me she was at home in her PPA. So i checked her on whatsapp and i realised she was online. Later in the night i called her and i noticed she was sneaking out of her room to pick my call so i challenged her that why was she sneaking out and how come she was online in the afternoon. She knew there was no way she could have lied again and then she revealed to me that she went to stay with one of her male friend serving in edo state cos she was bored. She appologised to me that she could have told me but i wouldnt allow her to go because i dont trust her. N.B.This is an habit have known with her for as along as we have been dating. She doesnt see anything wrong in sleeping over in her male friends house. Her arguement is always that she doesnt have a female friend she can trust. WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON THIS.
I smell lies...
Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by baralatie(m): 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Sadly, the problem here is YOU.
- If you have no female friends in your life that can sleep by you (without you pouncing on her) then you need more than Jesus and Allah combined in your life.

- if you will fukc ANY women that sleeps by you, whether she is sexy/attractive (or fukc worthy), then I suggest you look for a cure for your acute sexual desperation.

- this has nothing to do with being a human being, and more to do with being a dirty sex starved dog.

No wonder so many women are raped in Africa, and so many children are abused.
can you give one tight proof reason what would make a woman sleep in the same bed with a man if she is not a blood relation,mad woman,sick! and expect nothing to happen most especially she is a friend

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by Ifakiland(m): 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
drkhenny:
I went for a course in delta state while she went to serve in oyo state at thesame time and she was posted to one village where there is no light and no internet connection. Initially she use to come to delta state to see me almost every month, but at a time i got very busy that we couldnt see every month again. I called her on this faithful day and i realised she wasnt alone so i asked her where she was and she told me she was at home in her PPA. So i checked her on whatsapp and i realised she was online. Later in the night i called her and i noticed she was sneaking out of her room to pick my call so i challenged her that why was she sneaking out and how come she was online in the afternoon. She knew there was no way she could have lied again and then she revealed to me that she went to stay with one of her male friend serving in edo state cos she was bored. She appologised to me that she could have told me but i wouldnt allow her to go because i dont trust her. N.B.This is an habit have known with her for as along as we have been dating. She doesnt see anything wrong in sleeping over in her male friends house. Her arguement is always that she doesnt have a female friend she can trust. WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON THIS.
Op uve known dis lady for 5yrs+ u probably know wat she is capable of doing. I know how well she can handle herself around guys hence her aving many male friends. I'm a Badoo o but I've got some gals in my life dat ain't impressed by my game plans...they tell me upfront "guy I like u, but we just can't fork" and dese do come to my house to spend days and truly Notin happens, not because I no wan do o, but becos dem don clear me frm start say Bobo yi se unless u go rape me o of which I know u can't we can't fork. If ur gal is a gal like dat den u AV Notin to fear....d guy is just truly a Frnd....trust me I know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by Xmen149(m): 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
she has graduated from your gf to an atendant..u know the type the sells pms at filling station? grin ,she has sold to her friend...u either continue buying or try another company cool.

ok bye.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by baralatie(m): 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
let me clear my throat.......
cough,cough,,cooooouuughhh!

for this my bed what will be measurement space between me and the lady set!my bed is 2.5" wide
Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
baralatie:

can you give one tight proof reason what would make a woman sleep in the same bed with a man if she is not a blood relation,mad woman,sick! and expect nothing to happen most especially she is a friend

Again, there is nothing wrong with the act, so long as their HEAD is right. The fact that you believe that "something" must happen, regardless of who she is (or the reason why she is there), is the problem here.

The only reason you need is that NOT all women are fukc target. But here are few examples for you:

- your childhood friend, who lives in another city, missed her flight back home. she is broke, her only friend is you, and you also live in a studio where there is only one bed.

- the wife of your best friend is stranded on the island, with no means for her to travel back home... Thus your best friend ask that she stays in your studio with you for the night.

- your ugly nasty looking neighbor was locked outside her studio and she has to stay the night in your studio, until locksmith comes in the morning.

REMEMBER: Just because she is on your bed, doesn't mean you guys should have any body contact. Let her sleep reversed so that your face is by her stinking feet. Et voila!
Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by baralatie(m): 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Again, there is nothing wrong with the act, so long as their HEAD is right. The fact that you believe that "something" must happen, regardless of who she is (or the reason why she is there), is the problem here.

The only reason you need is that NOT all women are fukc target. But here are few examples for you:

- your childhood friend, who lives in another city, missed her flight back home. she is broke, her only friend is you, and you also live in a studio where there is only one bed.

- the wife of your best friend is stranded on the island, with no means for her to travel back home... Thus your best friend ask that she stays in your studio with you for the night.

- your ugly nasty looking neighbor was locked outside her studio and she has to stay the night in your studio, until locksmith comes in the morning.

REMEMBER: Just because she is on your bed, doesn't mean you guys should have any body contact. Let her sleep reversed so that your face is by her stinking feet. Et voila!
bros!you see those examples you gave is the reason there are stories that touch the heart!
a.a girlfriend's from my childhood..haaaaa!!!
maybe I am married then SHE SLEEPS WITH MY WIFE AND KIDS IN THERE OWN ROOM UNDER MY WIFE SUPERVISION.

my neighbour that is single or married??

if a strong apostle like apostle Paul can advise another apostle timothy to run at the sighting of lust!

you are now saying a man should form I no care with a lady in your bed.scores will have gone far before the guy fit get himself.

look at the records...Samson,Solomon, Adam!
no try temptation with woman on the bed!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by ElsonMorali: 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
When they say it's a good thing to share what you have with others, I'm sure they didn't mean like pussay.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
baralatie:

bros!you see those examples you gave is the reason there are stories that touch the heart!
a.a girlfriend's from my childhood..haaaaa!!!
maybe I am married then SHE SLEEPS WITH MY WIFE AND KIDS IN THERE OWN ROOM UNDER MY WIFE SUPERVISION.

my neighbour that is single or married??

if a strong apostle like apostle Paul can advise another apostle timothy to run at the sighting of lust!

you are now saying a man should form I no care with a lady in your bed.scores will have gone far before the guy fit get himself.

look at the records...Samson,Solomon, Adam!
no try temptation with woman on the bed!

Again, if you can't control yourself and will try to fukc any women that sleeps by you, then YOU are the problem, not these women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by Judasjudas(m): 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
When u call next time . tell her u wanna speak with the guy ..so you'll thank him for keeping your glfrnd company ... then as guyman to guyman ..yarn things with him .. know where u stand . .. for her to snick n take ur calls ..

..something de smell fishy (aquarium) ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by baralatie(m): 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Again, if you can't control yourself and will try to fukc any women that sleeps by you, then YOU are the problem, not these women.
you are giving too much largesse about women about their sexual pranks!
how is my male li.bido the issue!
have you considered that the lady might have her own plans of checking if your equipment is working
Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by gozzlin: 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
The mere fact that she moves out of her supposed male friend's room to answer a call from you speaks volumes. She prolly told the guy she's not in any relationship. And she lied to you initially about her whereabouts.

It doesn't take a genius to connect the dots. The 'male friend' is banging the shiit outta her.

The question is, what you gon do?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by Odunharry(m): 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
@drkhenny

Staying 5 days at her friends house, because she is "bored" is just part of what is wrong here. Being deceitful and lying to you, while gladly doing something that she fully well knows you are against, is the more troubling part about this woman.

MrBrownJay..
Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

No TRUST . No Relationship... this is very important in every relationship, cud it be family or friends or colleagues...

Exactly got some people I hate but respect because at least they are trustworthy if I can trust you I can't depend or even be close to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by Fraih(f): 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
Menzy86:
I second this.
Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
Young03:

i stay in edo state, a female friend of mine back in school was posted here,she asked to stay in my place untill she is posted for her PPA, i declined because i must attempt in d 2nd nit n if she refuses i go pursue her comot, n she fit label me a wicked person

lol bruh you strong o !!
Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by UGLEEBOI: 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
angry
Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by crackhouse(m): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
U are on your own.
Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by mccoy47(m): 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
angry angry
Op

Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by colossus91(m): 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
drkhenny:
em unku op u still called her yur gf? u get mind ooh anyways its fishy and believe me d dude has bleeped yur emm is it bae or soon to be ex anyone sha know u are now a certified shareholder grin
Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by Luckygurl(f): 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
Dreamwaker:

Lol!!
This your post got me Lmfao grin grin
Friend prison indeed

I can relate to that though wink
Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by hansyllo(m): 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

There are still some good girls out there dude.

Guy no Good girl will spend five days in a male frnd's house with funny excuse that she was bored. She even lied to the boy frnd at first..op forget that girl, she's cheating on you simple
Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by NaWetinDey(m): 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
And you say you went to school, which school or is it the university of stupidity?

You are sick.

Go and marry her and die less than two years afterwards
Re: My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
Luckygurl:

Lol!!
This your post got me Lmfao grin grin
Friend prison indeed

I can relate to that though wink

But its true. When everyone in the girls family know me as just her friend or padi, that one na friend zone barricaded with high tension fence grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nigeria Girl Dancing Twerking And Displaying with there big boobs and ass / See What Silhouette Challenge Made Me Do (graphic Pics) / I Have A Crush On Him But He Might Be Gay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.