Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,514 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? (68619 Views)

Help With Wife's Sleeping Position / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 05, 2017
Mznaett:

Culled from Nairaland. 2017undecided

I think i should have studied law, would have cashed out from being a divorce attorney smiley, don't take my comment serious just a reflection of what am observing in the society
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by bobojoshua(m): 10:16am On Apr 09, 2017
Judasjudas:
0p maybe u should try this simple trick
tell her ur boss called u ..and he told u everything ..that u just want to hear her own version (keep a straight face) ..
that you just want to hear why she did it ..if breaks down in tears *bingo u got her ..if she still insists on "did what"..den just spill it .ehn just.go ahead and tell her ur boss told u .. put it on the man
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by samtol4(m): 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
funmike83:
It's not about been adulterous but wat she and the children will eat. Is d man responsible , is he putting food on their table. For the woman to be begging for money means she must have been going thru a lot. We have so many irresponsible married men outside today leaving only the wife to take care of the house and children without putting nothing on the table. Do not blame the woman until you hear her own story
for really ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures / The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor / Husband Wakes His Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed, Her Smile Is Priceless (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.