Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,560 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? (68616 Views)

Help With Wife's Sleeping Position / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
OP,if you want to divorce her do it,it is not the end of the world. If you can forgive her go ahead,women forgive men all the time for cheating!
Life goes on jare cool

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by BiafranBushBoy: 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
Set her up!

Make the children know the kind of mother they have subtly

Kick her out and gain custody of the children!!

Stupid women!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ogoh123:
Dear NLs,
Good day all. I need your immediate advise on an issue. I have been suspecting my wife lately. This is someone I have never suspected since we got married since 2010. We have 2 kids. My wife actually works in one of the government agencies.

I have never suspected my wife but in recent times I'm beginning to doubt my wife. I called to have a conversation with her which she took personal and led to serious fight between us.

The main issue is this. I recently saw a screenmunched picture of whatsapp conversation between my wife and her boss in which my wife was asking for money from her boss and that if he gave her the money she would have sex with him. Just to corroborate this point, I had a laptop that I was not using, recently I logged on to it and I saw my wife's google search on the following: " My regrets after having sex with my boss", "how to relate with my boss after slepping with him"

Fellow Nairalanders, I'm very devastated but I need your advise on how to handle this with her.

She hasn't done it yet or she is finding it difficult to live with it. Find out which. In a mutual understanding

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by onyii255(m): 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
I know the OP personally as we live on the same street.. He lives 5 houses away from mine and the guy is a single bastard... ;DD

Ogoh go find work do jare... cool

Wife sleeping with boss ke.. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by lifestyle1(m): 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ogoh123, Good day to you.

I only have one question for you.

Have you ever denied your wife anything in the past ?

Especially money
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by pepigeorge(m): 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
Have u ever confronted her before u open up here? undecided

Cc smellinganus abegi cumma down hia..somebori needed u so bad ooo

Wot is there to confront again. .... is like confronting buhari first to know buhari is not fit to rule
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by 989900: 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by ApenaEde: 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
I wonder what manner of men God create this days. Instinctively u know ur wife is fucking around, yet u don't know what to do but asking for advice from anonymous people. A cheat is a cheat anytime anyday. Life is a 1chance thing, don't live it in misery , don't b mentally rundown by an irresponsible woman. Do d needful b4 u bcm a laughing stock in d face of ur wife and her fuckers and ur friends who might know about ur predicament.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by wacoj(m): 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
Freewoman:

You need not to put up fight with your wife, you are not alone, so many women faces so many challenges with randy bosses, they don't care or don't mind if the woman working with them is married or not, they do think with their penis rather than their God gifted brain, The do take unnecessary undue advantage of the opposite sex . Amicably discuss this with your wife, try to find out if she has that suspected challenges in her work place, show her that you are ready to work with her to put off that randy boss off the business by setting him up, She must find a way of getting his nude videos, speeches secretly, she will pass it to you, that enough, will threaten his job forever, get that video across to the boss after a month with another number that he will never suspect your wife , the rest will be a story, do not threaten him rather advise him to stay off girls/women that is not his wife or he will find that video in the internet, he will be surprise where the whole thing is coming from and have a change of attitude, but if he refused, try to get his boss number and transfer the video to his boss for an escalation, with that , the rest will be bigger story this time

Fantastic advise I must say BUT what if the wife is enjoying it? What if she is the type that wears revealing cloths to work?
What if she is the type that purposely comes to the boss's office with her boobs open and she claims that her nipples are not open/
What this simply means is that even if this door closes, she will look for another window. The problem is with the wife before the boss.

Was she coerced? was she under any pressure to do it? I don't think so cos she willingly say ''GIVE ME MONEY AND SEX IS SERVED'' This lines are commonly used by runs girls.... Oga your wife is a runs babe. Deal with it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by ekensi01: 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
[quote author=Ogoh123 post=55245308]Dear NLs,
Good day all. I need your immediate advise on an issue. I have been suspecting my wife lately. This is someone I have never suspected since we got married since 2010. We have 2 kids. My wife actually works in one of the government agencies.

I have never suspected my wife but in recent times I'm beginning to doubt my wife. I called to have a conversation with her which she took personal and led to serious fight between us.

The main issue is this. I recently saw a screenmunched picture of whatsapp conversation between my wife and her boss in which my wife was asking for money from her boss and that if he gave her the money she would have sex with him. Just to corroborate this point, I had a laptop that I was not using, recently I logged on to it and I saw my wife's google search on the following: " My regrets after having sex with my boss"[quote] ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE NOT THE CAUSE? HAVE U BEEN GIVING HER MONEY?
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Jagabanmonerry(m): 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
banjicom:
Go and sleep with someone else and stop bothering us with your family problems!

I don't even have a girlfriend sef.......
Then nobody force you to comment if u don't have anything to render... I pity 4 ur life because assuming u know what he is going through now, you wouldn't have open dat ur gullible buval cavity n spilling trashes. Vaseline crew.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
OP from the comments so far, kuku change the topic to..."my wife slept with her Boss for money"...or.."my wife has been sleeping with her Boss for money".

I can't advice you on this cos don't want to feel responsible for your actions yet you MUST do something. Put your kids into consideration too.
However, i feel your pains, on a serious not. The Lord is your strength bro.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by pepigeorge(m): 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
Chase the dat dog away from ur house before she give the kids prostitution rabies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by sammhi(m): 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
Just divorce her . Why are you telling us ?
Adulterous woman should be stoned to death. That is what the Bible says but since we don't follow this law , sack her from your house with immidiate effect

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Lufthansa: 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
The boss has been servicing her, they are not just about to start, they have been on it a long time. The boss is probably enjoying her sexual prowess, hence he his obsessed with having her in bed at his wish. Consequent to aforesaid, your wife is simply applying the law of demand, as the boss is obsessed with her skill in bed and probably demanding sex more than usual, so therefore sees it as an opportunity to make money.
SorftWerk:
she is doing it already bro... It's really surprising to hear your wife give such conditions to her boss, I'm very sure the man won't decline, bro your wife is being shared,you ain't digging her alone.. Take action now!

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by KAYD007(m): 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
cynhamscakes:
Confront her peacefully and find out why she is begging her boss for money.

If she already slept with him, you need God's grace to handle the situation and still save your marriage.

How you handle the whole situation matters alot.

It is well.

how do you confront a cheating spouse "peacefully"?

for example you as a woman finds nudes pictures of your maid in your husband's phone...you will confront him peacefully abi?

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Sultty(m): 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
I'm just here to read comments wink.seriously I'm d worst advice giver because nobody advice is worth considering here cos if u do u will end up shooting urself in d foot...just simply pray for wisdom on this issue while using ur discretion

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
Lufthansa:
The boss has been servicing her, they are not just about to start, they have been on it a long time. The boss is probably enjoying her sexual prowess, hence he his obsessed with having her in bed at his wish. Consequent to aforesaid, your wife is simply applying the law of demand, as the boss is obsessed with her skill in bed and probably demanding sex more than usual, so therefore sees it as an opportunity to make money.
lol bro.. Not my wife oo, na op wife nah
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Edusouls(m): 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
stop adressing her as your wife,it is an insult to marriages out there.she is a big dissapointment to woman hood as a whole, and a digrace to you..divorce her and have ur peace..

5 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by abescom: 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
Freewoman:

You need not to put up fight with your wife, you are not alone, so many women faces so many challenges with randy bosses, they don't care or don't mind if the woman working with them is married or not, they do think with their penis rather than their God gifted brain, The do take unnecessary undue advantage of the opposite sex . Amicably discuss this with your wife, try to find out if she has that suspected challenges in her work place, show her that you are ready to work with her to put off that randy boss off the business by setting him up, She must find a way of getting his nude videos, speeches secretly, she will pass it to you, that enough, will threaten his job forever, get that video across to the boss after a month with another number that he will never suspect your wife , the rest will be a story, do not threaten him rather advise him to stay off girls/women that is not his wife or he will find that video in the internet, he will be surprise where the whole thing is coming from and have a change of attitude, but if he refused, try to get his boss number and transfer the video to his boss for an escalation, with that , the rest will be bigger story this time
Seriously? If her boss is bullying her from work and she does not want to cheat, why didn't she open up to her husband? From the OP's narrative, it is sure the woman really wanted to do it.

Why didn't the wife Amicably approach the husband? It is the man who ought to amicably approach her husband? Don't even try to fix the blame on the boss, the wife is useless.

5 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by chidekings(m): 12:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
Heavance:
Don't seek marital advice from people who can't keep ordinary girlfriend.
There are bunch of immature people here

Oga girlfriend is not ordinary poor. Work full there.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by sdavirus: 12:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
You all are saying boss boss.... It's the lady that is trying to break another womans home....If this is true.....OP no vex, e dey her blood....It was just hibernating since.... you know what to do....Stories like this are scary. You either live with her like that or move on with your life.....no two ways about it.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by buoye1(m): 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
Seriously i may not forgive a " cheating" wife... It won't just go away from my mind... But well what do I know,! May God help you

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
1) She's not unique. The moral core of most Nigerians have cracked.

2) She'll kill OP one day.

Life is supposed to be fun, happy and full of joy. Any person, and I mean any, that doesn't add to that in ones life should be cut out like the cancer they are and thrown out.

6 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Jagabanmonerry(m): 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
Freewoman:

op, you need nothing more than dis little piece of advice. All u have to do now is to get ur wife along, let her tell u wat is transpired btw her n her boss if she cooperate, u are done wit d idiot call boss.
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by OGmoney19(m): 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
Heavance:
Don't seek marital advice from people who can't keep ordinary girlfriend.
There are bunch of immature people here
i'm sure u are included. Thunder dis virgin there...
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
Sincere4u:
lilyqueeny come and see what awaits you in that dream job oo.
Women been doing this since they turned to working class.

Explain yourself before I get cross with you
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Lufthansa: 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Originalsly: 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
Bro.... you have evidence that your wife offered herself to her boss for money.... this is prostitution. Now give us the other side .....are you working?...do you give her enough to support and maintain the family?... or is it she wants to live above her means?...or is this an act of desperation? Whatever the reason...it is not enough to commit adultery and worse in the form of prostitution... but maybe circumstances has lead to this. Knowing these factors can put us in a better position to offer sound advice.
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by goldedprince: 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
i can tell you how to make more cash pimpingg her. i have helped a few guys love-vendor their cheating wives and both parties are happy now.
there is so much to be made from pimpingg my friend. all she needs is pimpingg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures / The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor / Husband Wakes His Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed, Her Smile Is Priceless (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.