Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,329 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? (68612 Views)

Help With Wife's Sleeping Position / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Deilluminator(m): 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
Things like this make me think this is a make up story. Not real to me. The guy just needs attention.
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
Freewoman:

You need not to put up fight with your wife, you are not alone, so many women faces so many challenges with randy bosses, they don't care or don't mind if the woman working with them is married or not, they do think with their penis rather than their God gifted brain, The do take unnecessary undue advantage of the opposite sex . Amicably discuss this with your wife, try to find out if she has that suspected challenges in her work place, show her that you are ready to work with her to put off that randy boss off the business by setting him up, She must find a way of getting his nude videos, speeches secretly, she will pass it to you, that enough, will threaten his job forever, get that video across to the boss after a month with another number that he will never suspect your wife , the rest will be a story, do not threaten him rather advise him to stay off girls/women that is not his wife or he will find that video in the internet, he will be surprise where the whole thing is coming from and have a change of attitude, but if he refused, try to get his boss number and transfer the video to his boss for an escalation, with that , the rest will be bigger story this time

Mznaett:
@Vislabraye,read @Freewoman's comment and tell me what you think.
Morning.

Every damn d!ck crucifying the op's wife while the boss is seen as a saint?shocked
I pity women

U see these 2 monikers.. they are hoes and are capable of doing what that wife did. The problem with our ladies is that they are purely evil. They can't even castigate the lady instead they are trying to lay blame on the man. See them playing victim of circumstances...if i was her husband i will chase the ho away and personally meet the boss and thank him for being the reason i know i married a ho. No matter what you should be loyal to ur spouse.
Fvck the the 2 of you and the rest that think like you. Beetches

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Freewoman(f): 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jagabanmonerry:
op, you need nothing more than dis little piece of advice. All u have to do now is to get ur wife along, let her tell u wat is transpired btw her n her boss if she cooperate, u are done wit d idiot call boss.

Thanks so Much, you reasoned too well, not that those fish-heads attacking me for nothing, those that has not worked for once in their lifetime, they don't know what it takes for a beautiful woman to work under randy men and what they suffer, thanks once more for been reasonable
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by kayceeD2(m): 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ogoh123:
Dear NLs,
Good day all. I need your immediate advise on an issue. I have been suspecting my wife lately. This is someone I have never suspected since we got married since 2010. We have 2 kids. My wife actually works in one of the government agencies.

I have never suspected my wife but in recent times I'm beginning to doubt my wife. I called to have a conversation with her which she took personal and led to serious fight between us.

The main issue is this. I recently saw a screenmunched picture of whatsapp conversation between my wife and her boss in which my wife was asking for money from her boss and that if he gave her the money she would have sex with him. Just to corroborate this point, I had a laptop that I was not using, recently I logged on to it and I saw my wife's google search on the following: " My regrets after having sex with my boss", "how to relate with my boss after slepping with him"

Fellow Nairalanders, I'm very devastated but I need your advise on how to handle this with her.

U need to work hard
I guess u don't always provide her with her need

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by olagbemi118(m): 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
FBInairaland:
There's nothing U can do
Involve her family,she will stop
really?
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by skajove(m): 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
I was also contemplating over that monetary part. Op, u need to handle it with wisdom cos money is a defense likewise wisdom. Try and get her to confess first and together you both should move on...

Noblepreneur:
I am wondering, seems I am the only one who saw the part "My wife was begging her boss for money". Op,are you presently broke? For your wife to have gone that far in her begging paints a picture that she has been managing for a long while (Don't forget, I am not in support of infidelity).

Make more money OP and avoid discussing family matter in a Forum.
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by divinelove(m): 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ogoh123:
Dear NLs,
Good day all. I need your immediate advise on an issue. I have been suspecting my wife lately. This is someone I have never suspected since we got married since 2010. We have 2 kids. My wife actually works in one of the government agencies.

I have never suspected my wife but in recent times I'm beginning to doubt my wife. I called to have a conversation with her which she took personal and led to serious fight between us.

The main issue is this. I recently saw a screenmunched picture of whatsapp conversation between my wife and her boss in which my wife was asking for money from her boss and that if he gave her the money she would have sex with him. Just to corroborate this point, I had a laptop that I was not using, recently I logged on to it and I saw my wife's google search on the following: " My regrets after having sex with my boss", "how to relate with my boss after slepping with him"

Fellow Nairalanders, I'm very devastated but I need your advise on how to handle this with her.

If u dnt kw she is cheating @ least with others then u r a goat n she kws dt. U married a whor.e jst deal with dt .

She will fu.ccck even a monkey provided d pay is good, get dt into ur dull brain n quit being a sissy n be a man for once in ur life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
Tell her bye bye
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Pamelayoung: 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
Op if you haven't cheated on her before send her parking.
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by davidif: 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
Freewoman:

You need not to put up fight with your wife, you are not alone, so many women faces so many challenges with randy bosses, they don't care or don't mind if the woman working with them is married or not, they do think with their penis rather than their God gifted brain, The do take unnecessary undue advantage of the opposite sex . Amicably discuss this with your wife, try to find out if she has that suspected challenges in her work place, show her that you are ready to work with her to put off that randy boss off the business by setting him up, She must find a way of getting his nude videos, speeches secretly, she will pass it to you, that enough, will threaten his job forever, get that video across to the boss after a month with another number that he will never suspect your wife , the rest will be a story, do not threaten him rather advise him to stay off girls/women that is not his wife or he will find that video in the internet, he will be surprise where the whole thing is coming from and have a change of attitude, but if he refused, try to get his boss number and transfer the video to his boss for an escalation, with that , the rest will be bigger story this time

What are you talking about? Isn't it obvious that she cheated on him already? And here you are here talking nonsense. Abeg none that nonsense. It takes two to tango.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Obodo999(m): 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
Freewoman:

Thanks so Much, you reasoned too well, not that those fish-heads attacking me for nothing, those that has not worked for once in their lifetime, they don't know what it takes for a beautiful woman to work under randy men and what they suffer, thanks once more for been reasonable

Sorry baby, I don't agree with you. I work with women bosses. They flirt and made lots of sexual suggestions but I still refused to go out with them. If a man like me can resist such temptation, a woman should be able to do the same.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Zirah: 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
Why did you marry a whorre?

Ogoh123:
Dear NLs,

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by MrSly(m): 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
Freewoman:

Do you mean that he should start doing all theses after he has been insulted by the so called wife?
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by YemyTemmy: 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
Freewoman:

are you in anyway supporting infidelity? or you seem to have problem with self esteem...abeg, a woman is begging to exchange sex for money and u're here saying bullshit...walahi, if i were the husband, i will let the wife know that i'm aware of everything and then plot to terminate her slowly, it may be a 2-5 years termination plan, but surely she will go........she's capable of killing her husband.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by nigeriancritic1(m): 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
An adulterous wife will finally, either kill herself,or the husband.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by lastmaster(m): 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ogoh123:
Dear NLs,

guy, put confirm "magun" for your wife body.and watch the boss die.
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Sarah20A(f): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
Judasjudas:
0p maybe u should try this simple trick
tell her ur boss called u ..and he told u everything ..that u just want to hear her own version (keep a straight face) ..
that you just want to hear why she did it ..if breaks down in tears *bingo u got her ..if she still insists on "did what"..den just spill it .ehn just.go ahead and tell her ur boss told u .. put it on the man
I agree with you

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by dnawah(m): 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ogoh123:
Dear NLs,

tell her that u r taking another wife,if she ask why?tell her that,should in case she leaves u and see her reactions.from there fire her with all u have discovered.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by ishua(m): 11:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
lelvin:
Most times, when you think she has done it, she already has. Always trust your instinct!
Before you say Jack Robinson it is done, it doesn't waste time.
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by funmike83(f): 11:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
It's not about been adulterous but wat she and the children will eat. Is d man responsible , is he putting food on their table. For the woman to be begging for money means she must have been going thru a lot. We have so many irresponsible married men outside today leaving only the wife to take care of the house and children without putting nothing on the table. Do not blame the woman until you hear her own story
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by micflo28(m): 12:03am On Apr 05, 2017
women breaking there homes like ages... Be a man, confront her, decipher if she is telling the truth or not, if the marriage is irreconcilable, get a divorce and look after your kids from the marriage. If you still fund your families needs, then you must be firm and straight forward, get her to tell you the truth.
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by globatop: 1:38am On Apr 05, 2017
Women are like swimming pools, never care who is swimming with u, who you are swimming with or who will swim after you. Robert MUGABE
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 05, 2017
op ur wife is wat they call an endtime wife cheesy
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Alwaystruth: 5:59am On Apr 05, 2017
Op, if you 're sure and confirmed she had sex with her boss, what are you waiting for ?. Send her packing immediately,so she can
marry her boss. verily verily I say unto you,she will not stop her evil act until either she or the boss is transferred out of the same office.
Verily verily I say unto you, your wife's boss has enjoyed her pot more than yourself do. Verily Verily I say unto you, your wife will
prefer to service the boss every morning than be assigned a tedious office job.. use your head and not your emotion!!! grin
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Akwaudene87(m): 6:00am On Apr 05, 2017
Freewoman:

I guess you didn't read what the op posted .. Op wife is fucking around for money

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by gnykelly(m): 7:00am On Apr 05, 2017
ogoh123 just let her go. you've got a whole life ahead of you.
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Chukzy44(m): 7:12am On Apr 05, 2017
Freewoman:

Well dunno really what rocks the op boat though, but on a light note i totally disagree ma'am, why will a married woman be going to bed with another person even after having a husband,(a man you cow to share live and death with it's sinful,disloyal,and taint to that institution called marriage,LAST SHOT:such marriages is long dead and gone its has passed a stage where it can be worked on,no luv,no trust it is love and commitment that define a true marriage then minute its lost it loses its taste,what would be lead to sleeping with ur BOSS can't get myself to understand, if he threatens to fire you then quit,than doing that which will hunt you for the rest of your life.some woman have just been unfaithful from the days of.Methuselah, marriage is an institution from God with the bed undefiled (I M TALKING FROM THE PERSPRCTIVR A CHRISTIAN ND AN AFRICAN MAN!!
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Freewoman(f): 8:37am On Apr 05, 2017
Chukzy44:

Well dunno really what rocks the op boat though, but on a light note i totally disagree ma'am, why will a married woman be going to bed with another person even after having a husband,(a man you cow to share live and death with it's sinful,disloyal,and taint to that institution called marriage,LAST SHOT:such marriages is long dead and gone its has passed a stage where it can be worked on,no luv,no trust it is love and commitment that define a true marriage then minute its lost it loses its taste,what would be lead to sleeping with ur BOSS can't get myself to understand, if he threatens to fire you then quit,than doing that which will hunt you for the rest of your life.some woman have just been unfaithful from the days of.Methuselah, marriage is an institution from God with the bed undefiled (I M TALKING FROM THE PERSPRCTIVR A CHRISTIAN ND AN AFRICAN MAN!!

You may make sense from your point but in reality, it doesn't apply at all, if you have worked as or close to a manager in some big institution, you will agree with me that the spirit is willing but the fresh is weak, when as a woman, a man is mounting consistence pressure on you, almost everyday of your life in the office working for him, It takes God for any woman to escape, In ideal situation and society, she could have not in any way indulge her self with that but , ask your self this simple question, what if you as a woman is the sole bread winner in the family and that the job happen to be the source to give the bread going and that randy boss is the obstacle, what would you do, men should learn not to harass women, i have seen in many situation many men ask for sex before job or promotions, Just read carefully, you will see that many men that commented never see anything wrong with the randy boss, they all blame the women as if that have not dated a women before, you see a strange woman, ,you approach her, she agrees you and yu end up in a bed, that girl, who is she?, She is another man's wife, yes, definitely she will be another man's wife, but they are already sleeping with her, men should change that orientation
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Freewoman(f): 9:04am On Apr 05, 2017
YemyTemmy:

are you in anyway supporting infidelity? or you seem to have problem with self esteem...abeg, a woman is begging to exchange sex for money and u're here saying bullshit...walahi, if i were the husband, i will let the wife know that i'm aware of everything and then plot to terminate her slowly, it may be a 2-5 years termination plan, but surely she will go........she's capable of killing her husband.

You may make sense from your point but in reality, it doesn't apply at all, if you have worked as or close to a manager in some big institution, you will agree with me that the spirit is willing but the fresh is weak, when as a woman, a man is mounting consistence pressure on you, almost everyday of your life in the office working for him, It takes God for any woman to escape, In ideal situation and society, she could have not in any way indulge her self with that but , ask your self this simple question, what if you as a woman is the sole bread winner in the family and that the job happen to be the source to give the bread going and that randy boss is the obstacle, what would you do, men should learn not to harass women, i have seen in many situation many men ask for sex before job or promotions, Just read carefully, you will see that many men that commented never see anything wrong with the randy boss, they all blame the women as if that have not dated a women before, you see a strange woman, ,you approach her, she agrees you and yu end up in a bed, that girl, who is she?, She is another man's wife, yes, definitely she will be another man's wife, but they are already sleeping with her, men should change that orientation

gnykelly:
ogoh123 just let her go. you've got a whole life ahead of you.
Akwaudene87:
I guess you didn't read what the op posted .. Op wife is fucking around for money
Akwaudene87:
Zirah:
Why did you marry a whorre?

davidif:

What are you talking about? Isn't it obvious that she cheated on him already? And here you are here talking nonsense. Abeg none that nonsense. It takes two to tango.
Obodo999:

Sorry baby, I don't agree with you. I work with women bosses. They flirt and made lots of sexual suggestions but I still refused to go out with them. If a man like me can resist such temptation, a woman should be able to do the same.
davidif:

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Zirah: 10:08am On Apr 05, 2017
Don't tag me in this nonsense, unintelligent post of yours. That thing he calls a wife was a slut before they got married. Trying to defend and justify is just silly.

Freewoman:

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Mznaett: 11:24am On Apr 05, 2017
pcguru1:

Well the boss made an offer , she accepted, so it's easy to blame, if she were forced with a gun now that's something but it's not a big deal. anyway most marriages aren't meant to last.

Culled from Nairaland. 2017undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures / The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor / Husband Wakes His Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed, Her Smile Is Priceless (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.