Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,182 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? (68607 Views)

Help With Wife's Sleeping Position / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by MarshRiley(m): 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
wisepluto:
Nice comment, but after all these...I must divorce. I can't tolerate a cheating partner. NEVER!!!! Even God stands against such shameful act.

Your kids will be the one to suffer for it then
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
You either Continue sharing her with her boss and the other People you might not know and hope she eventually change (they hardly change though) or End what is left of the Marriage and save your self from what ever she might end up infecting you with. undecided

Ogoh123:
Dear NLs,
Good day all. I need your immediate advise on an issue. I have been suspecting my wife lately. This is someone I have never suspected since we got married since 2010. We have 2 kids. My wife actually works in one of the government agencies.

I have never suspected my wife but in recent times I'm beginning to doubt my wife. I called to have a conversation with her which she took personal and led to serious fight between us.

The main issue is this. I recently saw a screenmunched picture of whatsapp conversation between my wife and her boss in which my wife was asking for money from her boss and that if he gave her the money she would have sex with him. Just to corroborate this point, I had a laptop that I was not using, recently I logged on to it and I saw my wife's google search on the following: " My regrets after having sex with my boss", "how to relate with my boss after slepping with him"

Fellow Nairalanders, I'm very devastated but I need your advise on how to handle this with her.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by MarshRiley(m): 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
Charly68:
Na waa for you ooo,why offering a piece of advise that you yourself aren't ready to take ?
I should advise him to leave his wife?
Why not help me do that bruh
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by KKKWHITE(m): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
Try to call her attention on what she is doing if she refuses to change, issue her a certificate of divorce .
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by OTEGA1: 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
Guy no hope for u oh cos she has been in d game and she will win u with pretence..

So many ladies married are into the game its before men were champions now if u c d number of married ladies playing did game u will not even want to marry again..

I know a guy DAT Bleep 2married ladies deaconess in church...

The same guy bleeps 3married ladies in his neighborhood

Some come just for sucking complaining husband no dey try..

I have personal met many whose legs are constantly itching for dick..

Unfortunately you will hardly catch dem as a busy man.

The only option u have us if u are 100% convinced she is into d game....

1. Don't sleep with here again.

2. Don't eat her food again.

3. Start filing for divorce...

I understand how it feels wen u know ur wife is cheating on u cos of reason like money.,..It can make u die slowly..

The ball is in ur court.......

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by adeniyisamuel59(m): 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
NubiLove:
she has already gotten f*cked by her boss.
Chai! Igodomigodo.
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by paschu: 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
I will end the marriage, FAST.

Adultery is a valid ground for divorce even in Christianity. And worse when the motive is greed and the action deliberate.

You may be different though, but personally as a husband, I CANNOT see eye to eye with a KNOWN cheating wife.

I'm of the view that the life of the husband and the future of the children are BOTH at risk if they all continue to live togethet with a cheating wife and mother. Thus NO AMOUNT OF REMORSE will remedy the situation for a guy like me.

But it's your call.

Ogoh123:
Dear NLs,
Good day all. I need your immediate advise on an issue. I have been suspecting my wife lately. This is someone I have never suspected since we got married since 2010. We have 2 kids. My wife actually works in one of the government agencies.

I have never suspected my wife but in recent times I'm beginning to doubt my wife. I called to have a conversation with her which she took personal and led to serious fight between us.

The main issue is this. I recently saw a screenmunched picture of whatsapp conversation between my wife and her boss in which my wife was asking for money from her boss and that if he gave her the money she would have sex with him. Just to corroborate this point, I had a laptop that I was not using, recently I logged on to it and I saw my wife's google search on the following: " My regrets after having sex with my boss", "how to relate with my boss after slepping with him"

Fellow Nairalanders, I'm very devastated but I need your advise on how to handle this with her.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by esty27: 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
Heavance:
Don't seek marital advice from people who can't keep ordinary girlfriend.
There are bunch of immature people here
you are soo right
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Mznaett: 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
achieverme:

freewoman was saying nonsense, like she has comprehension problem. See the way she was putting the blame on the boss as of it wasn't the woman who asked for money in exchange for sex.

Nonsense?shocked
I doubt. I thought the boss in question was a MAN? Who should have known better?undecided
Why do guys chosed to crucify the woman and not the man? Why not crucify both of them same way?
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by adeniyisamuel59(m): 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
It is unfortunate her punany has been bastardized on the utter of financial sacrifice, take heart and move on because in as much they still remain in the same office the sexual escapade will continue.. .ndo!
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by abnsugbe: 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
browniex:
a virtuous woman does not cheat on her husband when he is broke,she hustles hard to support the husband, a bad wife will still sleep with another man even when the husband is wealthy, she will even use his money to pay another man for sex.
L

i have said time without number that Love,Money,careing WILL NEVER keep a woman calm weather Married or not in THE LIfE of a man.
The only thing that will ever keep a woman Calm is
:
THE GRACE Of GOD.
Slay queens who later gets married will live with them the spirit of PROMISCUITY.
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by paschu: 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
The woman was not RAPED. And the boss was not responsible for the foolish woman's DISLOYALTY to her name, husband, children and nuclear family. sad

Mznaett:

Nonsense?shocked
I doubt. I thought the boss in question was a MAN? Who should have known better?undecided
Why do guys chosed to crucify the woman and not the man? Why not crucify both of them same way?

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by 2shur: 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
Women are never to be trusted.
U might see a text or mssg
But dsnt mean she done it.
But she askin bout money.
Meaning u aint giving her enuf.
Women love money.
I love money too.
But for women sexaul favors in exchange for money.
Try to geh more money
Divorce her and move ahead.
Fuc dat i got kids shit.
Take them kids and zoom off.
Make she nor come gif u disease.
All women are dogs.
While i was madly inlove wit my ex of dah year.
She took my love 4 granted
And was fucking 2 diff guys.
I knew .
I read texs.
Whatsapp.
I developed high heart beat rate.
Confusion
Humiliation.
I ended it asap.
Blocked her al changed all lines.
Till tomorrow i regret ever fuckin her.
Men women are just biches.
Even if u got 30billion 3d acct o.
Give them heaven and earth.
Theyd still go oit cheating
Doin opo runs
Dubai things
I got a cousin who sucks dic for 5m
6m
10m.
Buh if u see her.she be like saint but na ugbu for the matter.
Abegi.
Divorce her and move ahead.
Never make a ho a house wife.
Never make woman pusi deceive u into marriage.
Or u live to regret thah ish 4d rest of your marriage pr married lifes bro.
Think ahead.
She has shared your secret
Your pusi
Her unclothedness
Her sweetness in pusi touching has been shared with somebody else. U better run niggi
Run.
Or someone gonna be dead in a week.
Its either u kill her out of frustration or anger.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
Sincere4u:

Sorry this one in error.
i had wanted to draw your attention to what a Lady did to her husband.
I also felt most women experience such temptations and wanted to know what you could've done if it were you.
That's all oo. Sorry My Queen.

it's OK

apology accepted

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by athorello(m): 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
Mznaett:

Nonsense?shocked
Idiotic! shocked
Is the boss married to the op?
The woman is pure olosho and she's to blame in this case. Or op should go for the boss while his betrayer is sleeping on the same bed with him? shocked
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Mznaett: 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
paschu:
The woman was not RAPED. And the boss was not responsible for the foolish woman's DISLOYALTY to her name, husband, children and nuclear family. sad

I hate blame games.sad
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by maasoap(m): 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
Noblepreneur:
I am wondering, seems I am the only one who saw the part "My wife was begging her boss for money". Op,are you presently broke? For your wife to have gone that far in her begging paints a picture that she has been managing for a long while (Don't forget, I am not in support of infidelity).

Make more money OP and avoid discussing family matter in a Forum.
Which middle and lower class family in Nigeria are not managing? Managing or not managing, any woman who wants to have extramarital affair will have it. Every other thing is just an excuse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Mznaett: 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
athorello:

Idiotic! shocked
Is the boss married to the op?
The woman is pure olosho and she's to blame in this case. Or op should go for the boss while his betrayer is sleeping on the same bed with him? shocked

What's left to say again?undecided
Tell op to kill her at once now since she was the only one caught in the act.sad
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by BioTeck: 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
adecz:
She needs money & you appear broke.

Are you up to date on your bills & financial

obligations & responsibilities??

Are these your conditions to justify a cheating spouse?

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by abnsugbe: 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
Handsomecutepie:

Can you imagine this rubbish coming from a shameless lady! Pathetic!!!

Shut that mouth and condemn your likes before addressing the issue at hand.

Turn the table around and see these hoes insulting and calling men all sort of names.

What an audacity! Advising the husband to call his promiscuous wife... For what? A cheater or adulterer will always remain an adulterer/cheater.

What about others clandestined relationship that remained unknown to this helpless man?

Do you know how many ex or colleagues she has slept with behind this man?

Don't patronise this guy by telling him to handle this horrible situation with maturity or wisdom.

Why can't that hoe called wife thought about the consequence of her action before fuvkin her boss

Mr man, you better forget that hoe... You know why, she ll never stop. If your wife really dig you, trust me, she won't even think about fuckkin her boss

If you think this is the end of your mystery by listening to all these hoes and over matured(suffering and smiling guy in marriages), you ll be miserable for a long time.

You better wake up and spend your life with a woman that will cherish and adore you by being honest and loyal to you.

bro u nailed it...Infact this is the best advice so far..S lay queen will continue slaying anything with Penis even if na Gateman or cripple Man.....Believe me,the Man Knew the wife was a slay queen but Believed she will Changed...

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by abnsugbe: 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
bezimo:
Once a hoe always a hoe.

She most likely did it before marriage to you but I guess you didn't know, nothing stops her from replicating that shameful feat again and again without fear.

9ja girls, bunch of hoes with zero dignity...

believe me,the Man knew the wife was slay queen..he was hoping she will change,forgtting a Hoe will never change

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by abnsugbe: 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nweike1:
My brother, na intense prayer and fasting before you enter

money,Love and caring does not keep a woman in the life of any man..99% of women this days are too Promisicious and will never stop...What keeps a woman in the life of a woman is THE GRACE OF GOD!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by nicko28(f): 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
I have no answer for u and I don't know what u mean by justifies a cheating wife, just because she/he cheated doesn't mean she/he have no respect or love feeling for each other. Marriage is tough and is not for......uote author=arosunshine post=55254769]

so that justifies the cheating wife ?[/quote]
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by bibiking7(m): 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2017

bro, you just made a ho a house wife. Your wife has been used to balling before she met you, she missed the life. If she shagged him for satisfaction, understandable. She shagged him for money, dude run for your life. Cos if another rich dude asks your wife out, she will lie that she is single and shag him too.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by adecz: 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
BioTeck:

Are these your conditions to justify a cheating spouse?

infidelity is a mortal sin,
but there is an untold story behind every cheating spouse.
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by abnsugbe: 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
Handsomecutepie:

Why would she address the issue at hand when she is equally an Olosho/hoe ?

Imagine that gibberish

Have this lady as a friend, your marriage is over

money,Love and caring does not keep a woman in the life of any man..99% of women this days are too Promisicious and will never stop...What keeps a woman in the life of a woman is THE GRACE OF GOD!!!!!!!
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by oparaochau: 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
she is doing it already bro... It's really surprising to hear your wife give such conditions to her boss, I'm very sure the man won't decline, bro your wife is being shared,you ain't digging her alone.. Take action now!

So what do you want him to do?,please,you need matured people to council you on this,i can see a lot of teenagers here and adolescents who do not know what marriage its all about,look for a reliable person around you,it could be your Pastor or trusted elder around you and seek for counseling else the immature words you will get on this platform can make you do what you will regret.
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by BioTeck: 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
Handsomecutepie:

Can you imagine this rubbish coming from a shameless lady! Pathetic!!!

Shut that mouth and condemn your likes before addressing the issue at hand.

Turn the table around and see these hoes insulting and calling men all sort of names.

What an audacity! Advising the husband to call his promiscuous wife... For what? A cheater or adulterer will always remain an adulterer/cheater.

What about others clandestined relationship that remained unknown to this helpless man?

Do you know how many ex or colleagues she has slept with behind this man?

Don't patronise this guy by telling him to handle this horrible situation with maturity or wisdom.

Why can't that hoe called wife thought about the consequence of her action before fuvkin her boss

Mr man, you better forget that hoe... You know why, she ll never stop. If your wife really dig you, trust me, she won't even think about fuckkin her boss

If you think this is the end of your mystery by listening to all these hoes and over matured(suffering and smiling guy in marriages), you ll be miserable for a long time.

You better wake up and spend your life with a woman that will cherish and adore you by being honest and loyal to you.

Good angle to look at the issue but you haven't done justice to the issue...kindly tell the OP and the rest of us HOW WILL THE OP GET A WOMAN WHO WILL GIVE HER REST OF MIND...It's not as if these ladies have a stamp of promiscuity to their foreheads...some are so discrete that you won't suspect for a split seconds that she is actually olosho.

The only hope men have is relying on the grace of God...if it exist anyway.

I won't ask the OP to divorce his wife...let him take the best decision for himself. However, a cheating wife is a potential husband killer and this is 99.9% real.

OP, if you love your life, you know exactly what to do.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by SmellingAnus(m): 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
TrapQueen717:

Hi boo grin
oh ... There you are kiss
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by bilulu(m): 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
burticious:
All these evidence, please keep them.. Then one night.. Get samsu or any Sex enhancement pill that can make you last ( that is if you are weak in bed) then fork her till she cum and cum again.. After that.. Then ask her, letting her know her boss already called you... I swear, she will confess remorsefully.. Forgive her and let it end there...
pls wats samsu? apart from trams which oda drugs pls n how do dey work
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by ikwubaba: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
OP.
Truth is the marriage can never remain the same again. Go get a quite moment. Convince yourself if she has really cheated. Then plan exit strategy. Many men resort to forgiving believing she will change, subconsciously because of their children or the fear of divorce. They do not change, rather becoming more blazing with the cheating attitude. Many times, the man dies in the process of enduring. The very reason you don't want your children to have a broken home now happens. You die and leave them. Would have been better with 2 separate parents still alive. Just try the most stress free exit from the marriage. My candid advice. You will not be able to stand it.

4 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

it's OK

apology accepted
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures / The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor / Husband Wakes His Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed, Her Smile Is Priceless (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.