Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? (41019 Views)

The Hardest Part Of Marriage Nobody Will Tell You. / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Darkseid(m): 8:31am On Aug 14, 2017
kense88:
we have alot in common. No only nigeria politicians i dey insult
grin grin
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by mzhorlah(f): 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
Am jealous quietly
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Odunharry(m): 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
barallanee:
God ah cnt even date o...I find it so stressful
Lmao. This one b lik me.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by barallanee(f): 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
Odunharry:

Lmao. This one b lik me.
lol...thought it's only me o
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Odunharry(m): 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
barallanee:
lol...thought it's only me o
Lol. U can work on it though.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by vivienD: 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
to be honest dating me is d best thing dat can happen to any guy..my bf can confirm dat. bt I have flaws which I think are being controlling, reading meaning to things nd I get angry at little things. but I've been successful in trying to control them..nd am having d best relationship ever
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by barallanee(f): 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
Odunharry:

Lol. U can work on it though.
ah cnt o...ah be me,do me,for me...loving me grin
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Odunharry(m): 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
barallanee:
ah cnt o...ah be me,do me,for me...loving me grin
Lol.. It gets interesting initially and before you know, u see it as a big task then you just start to lose interest.
It happens mostly wen the other person is so demanding (attention, care etc).
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by phawwaz(m): 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
FreeSpirited:
My sarcasm can be very annoying thats if I have ur time.

When you are yelling and throwing your anger , I can be smiling, finding it funny, stupid or too petty to take serious. On a good day, i would be staring at u blankly with no response, while u show ur crase, sometimes enjoying the scene grin

My worst reply at ur rants is usually sarcasm with coolheadedness and some devilish smile. I wonder why it makes gals go more haywire grin grin

I will never insult someone I'm truly dating so any form or shade of insult from you is the deal breaker.... Infact, I start doubting your merit/ worth the first day u insult me no matter the love we share.

I find it hard to understand, or take serious, those petty quarrel girls like to brew.....Most times I can't connect with it, or it doesn't make sense or get at me...that makes them go berserk and spoil everything grin grin

God help women with their unending dramas
Lastly, I wake early and will most likely disturb u for early morning sex...... grin

This is so me grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Lewaluv(f): 11:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
My attitude.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Martin0(m): 11:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lewaluv:
My attitude.
What type of attitude have u got
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Lewaluv(f): 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
I am in love with you already.
Martin0:

What type of attitude have u got
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Martin0(m): 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lewaluv:
I am in love with you already.
Eh eh,na wa ooo
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Ayoolajumoke(f): 1:07am On Aug 20, 2017
I think I am kinda stubborn, have this I don't care attitude and I can easily get off the mood (wanting to be on my own).
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 20, 2017
For me? I dont have issues. Have seen it all. Except drugs and prostitution o

But unnecessary drama? I don't even have time and strength for it. When my brain is busy behaving hyper active with lots of creative thoughts and how to make more money. I will now be disturbing myself with attitude?
Abeg no time.

All I need is a peaceful and quiet atmosphere to think and plan.

Then truth, loyalty and have conscience from my bobo

Anything short of that? Sorry. Ko le werk!

I Don Waka! No time
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by khiaa(f): 1:51am On Aug 20, 2017
Men get intimidated by my pure perfection.grin grin cheesy I wish that they could understand that I am not superior to them and I am human just like they are. Being put on a pedestal gets boring after a while. grin

KingTom, Truckpusher, Smallville what do you guys think? grin
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Harkyn92(m): 6:37am On Aug 20, 2017
what a nice trend, maybe somebody can teach me how to correct it.
my own is partially introvert(introvert when we first meet), I act like I don't care but I care, stubborn, hate insult. and that's the reason I'm single and virgin at 25.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Odunharry(m): 7:09am On Aug 20, 2017
Ayoolajumoke:
I think I am kinda stubborn, have this I don't care attitude and I can easily get off the mood (wanting to be on my own).
Stubborn ke.. Hmm
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Odunharry(m): 7:10am On Aug 20, 2017
alexialin:
For me? I dont have issues. Have seen it all. Except drugs and prostitution o

But unnecessary drama? I don't even have time and strength for it. When my brain is busy behaving hyper active with lots of creative thoughts and how to make more money. I will now be disturbing myself with attitude?
Abeg no time.

All I need is a peaceful and quiet atmosphere to think and plan.

Then truth, loyalty and have conscience from my bobo

Anything short of that? Sorry. Ko le werk!

I Don Waka! No time
Mhen I dislike drama with passion.

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Odunharry(m): 7:18am On Aug 20, 2017
Harkyn92:
what a nice trend, maybe somebody can teach me how to correct it.
my own is partially introvert(introvert when we first meet), I act like I don't care but I care, stubborn, hate insult. and that's the reason I'm single and virgin at 25.
Oga, better start acting like you care o. I'm sure you don't behave like this when you out with your guys / close friends.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Harkyn92(m): 8:09am On Aug 20, 2017
Odunharry:

Oga, better start acting like you care o. I'm sure you don't behave like this when you out with your guys / close friends.
the same thing happens with guys, but for my close pals, I'm really free.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by KingTom(m): 8:48am On Aug 20, 2017
khiaa:
Men get intimidated by my pure perfection.grin grin cheesy I wish that they could understand that I am not superior to them and I am human just like they are. Being put on a pedestal gets boring after a while. grin

KingTom, Truckpus. her, Smallv ille what do you guys think? grin
Perfection. cry have you seen a woman with a big booty big breasts and a fantastic brain. With shiny skin and she listens too shocked why won't they be intimidated grin
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Ayoolajumoke(f): 9:16am On Aug 20, 2017
Odunharry:
Stubborn ke.. Hmm
Yes now, abi?
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Odunharry(m): 9:18am On Aug 20, 2017
Ayoolajumoke:

Yes now, abi?
Better adjust.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Ayoolajumoke(f): 9:24am On Aug 20, 2017
Odunharry:
Better adjust.
Sure I will, I am trying.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Odunharry(m): 10:17am On Aug 20, 2017
Ayoolajumoke:

Sure I will, I am trying.
Smile.. Don't let ur attitude repel peopl from you. U don't know who's who though.

How's u today? No church today?
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Ayoolajumoke(f): 10:35am On Aug 20, 2017
Odunharry:

Smile.. Don't let ur attitude repel peopl from you. U don't know who's who though.

How's u today? No church today?

Repel people from me? Oh no, if you get close to me, you won't wanna let go, say for a few though.

I'm fine.
No, I'm in.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Odunharry(m): 10:46am On Aug 20, 2017
Ayoolajumoke:

Repel people from me? Oh no, if you get close to me, you won't wanna let go, say for a few though.

I'm fine.
No, I'm in.
OK.. Talk later.. Pray for me
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by khiaa(f): 11:17am On Aug 20, 2017
KingTom:

Perfection. cry have you seen a woman with a big booty big breasts and a fantastic brain. With shiny skin and she listens too shocked why won't they be intimidated grin

Awwww sweetie don't cry, you never let my perfection interfere with our relationship that's why you will always be my side piece. grin
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Zhahovic(m): 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
Me?..
I am an extreme indoor person and I hate hanging out...
Ladies of nowadays just can't do without hanging out...
Some even say am boring.....
Well well..
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by KingTom(m): 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
khiaa:

Awwww sweetie don't cry, you never let my perfection interfere with our relationship that's why you will always be my side piece. grin
Wetin concern me grin I'm the nerdy kid who does the popular girl when no one's looking grin
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by HumanistMike(m): 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ayoolajumoke:

I'm fine.
No, I'm in.

Hey babe

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

“He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.