Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,499 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? (41157 Views)

The Hardest Part Of Marriage Nobody Will Tell You. / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by khiaa(f): 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
KingTom:

Wetin concern me grin I'm the nerdy kid who does the popular girl when no one's looking grin

grin grin
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by KingTom(m): 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
khiaa:

grin grin
How's He doing by the way? cheesy
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by khiaa(f): 9:23am On Aug 21, 2017
KingTom:

How's He doing by the way? cheesy

Who is he?
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by crudedude(m): 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
I'm not really outgoing and stuff`
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by KingTom(m): 7:36am On Aug 22, 2017
khiaa:

Who is he?
El Capitan, my principal, the President to my Vice he's numerous uno and I'm numerous deux cheesy
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Cannonleo(m): 8:16am On Aug 22, 2017
Gat to deal with mood swings, I love a girl who can bring ideas to the table. I could be cold and distant sometimes but am a fun type, am not a heavy spender, I only get you stuff when I want to. My way kinda of person

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by khiaa(f): 8:27am On Aug 22, 2017
KingTom:

El Capitan, my principal, the President to my Vice he's numerous uno and I'm numerous deux cheesy

Lolgrin He's fine.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Prettyenit18(f): 9:01am On Aug 22, 2017
I'm incapable of trusting human beings and no matter how much I Luv him I can walk away- he'd Wonder if I ever loved him.

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by KingTom(m): 9:26am On Aug 22, 2017
khiaa:

Lolgrin He's fine.
I don't want to know cry
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by KingTom(m): 9:30am On Aug 22, 2017
Prettyenit18:
I'm incapable of trusting human beings and no matter how much I Luv him I can walk away- he'd Wonder if I ever loved him.
You have trust issues and this is quite common these days. Something must have triggered it.

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by khiaa(f): 10:39am On Aug 22, 2017
KingTom:

I don't want to know cry

You asked. smiley You didn't ask me about Alex.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by KingTom(m): 10:40am On Aug 22, 2017
khiaa:

You asked. smiley You didn't ask me about Alex.
Alex? shocked
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by khiaa(f): 10:55am On Aug 22, 2017
KingTom:

Alex? shocked

Yes my nairaland sweetheart for over 2 years now. smiley We talk on the phone, text and email each other as often as we can, Buncher knows this.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by KingTom(m): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2017
khiaa:

Yes my nairaland sweetheart for over 2 years now. smiley We talk on the phone, text and email each other as often as we can, Buncher knows this.
Ok then how's Alex? wink
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by smartnero24(m): 11:38am On Aug 22, 2017
I'm a perfectionist and a very difficult person.

God help ma bae!! I know how hard you try!!

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Prettyenit18(f): 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
Yes
KingTom:

You have trust issues and this is quite common these days. Something must have triggered it.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by khiaa(f): 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
KingTom:

Ok then how's Alex? wink

KingTom he has my heart and he's doing fine. smiley
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by KingTom(m): 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by KingTom(m): 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
khiaa:

KingTom he has my heart and he's doing fine. smiley
I'm happy for you both smiley
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by stanboy28(m): 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
pirees:
grin grin Me ayam so broke that I owe myself money ...............am hardworking tho
#e_go_better
crazy..

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by chigoizie7(m): 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
Managing my mood swings, apart from that, I am good to go.@times, I de even pity my gf
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by vhickky(f): 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
chronique:
I think I'm sort of a perfectionist and also a moralist. I tend to always want to be better and do better and expect such from a partner. Also, I try to hold people to certain moral standards. I wouldn't cheat on you in a committed relationship cos it's not my thing, and do not expect you to give me a reason why you would do it. I'm quite unforgiving in that aspect. Secondly, I'm very sensitive so the moment you start misbehaving, I start responding to your actions. You lie to me and I find out, I start finding it hard to trust you again. I might not call you 24 but I definitely would think about you often. I get worried a lot about people especially when I know you have a history of a medical issue or stuffs. If I call and you're not picking up, I start getting worried about whether you're in distress. If you are supposed to be home by a particular time and you don't turn up, and I already know your schedule that you don't keep late nights, and I call you severally and you don't pick up, I start worrying about your safety. I hardly imagine you're about to cheat but the moment you give me reason to suspect that, things would no longer be the same. Finally, I'm very open and honest with people and struggle to tell a lie. If you don't reciprocate that gesture, and you start keeping things to yourself, we are bound to have problems. Don't tell me about wanting your privacy in a relationship with me;you will just scatter everything.
you just described me

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Osasmd: 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
FreeSpirited:
My sarcasm can be very annoying thats if I have ur time.

When you are yelling and throwing your anger , I can be smiling, finding it funny, stupid or too petty to take serious. On a good day, i would be staring at u blankly with no response, while u show ur crase, sometimes enjoying the scene grin

My worst reply at ur rants is usually sarcasm with coolheadedness and some devilish smile. I wonder why it makes gals go more haywire grin grin

I will never insult someone I'm truly dating so any form or shade of insult from you is the deal breaker.... Infact, I start doubting your merit/ worth the first day u insult me no matter the love we share.

I find it hard to understand, or take serious, those petty quarrel girls like to brew.....Most times I can't connect with it, or it doesn't make sense or get at me...that makes them go berserk and spoil everything grin grin
Oh!!! My Guy...My personality na u just get..

God help women with their unending dramas
Lastly, I wake early and will most likely disturb u for early morning sex...... grin

Oh! My guy. Na my personality u just get.

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by purpleNG(f): 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
Mood swings
Difficult to understand
Can pull out of relationship at will
And possessive, cant share my man with another

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by khiaa(f): 2:15am On Aug 23, 2017
KingTom:

I'm happy for you both smiley

Thanks luv, and you will always be my side piece. tongue wink
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nairaboi(m): 2:58am On Aug 23, 2017
1. Don't be calling me to ask what are you doing? 2.You don't know how to cook, I teach you. You refuse to learn, wahala starts. 3. You can't keep a chat of current affairs. Sorry
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by KingTom(m): 9:44am On Aug 23, 2017
khiaa:

Thanks luv, and you will always be my side piece. tongue wink
smiley
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
Interesting thread
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
fumisko:
You haven't met who you love yet. So she should keep dancing to ur tune? Love isn't selfish haba... you should learn to make compromises for someone u like. That means your marriage won't last if you marry...it's about compromise...you compromise this week...she compromise the next week. No woman is perfectly like u....so in my view...I feel that till you meet a woman u love... really love before u stop being a selfish self centered brat. I met a man like that. We started dating...he would call Monday rhen next Thursday or so...at the beginning o...me I ran away...I like tender love and affecrion

Sorry you ran away from the man...can i ask why if this is so
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
I get bored easily,so if we ain't chatting back and forth and you always want me to bring up gist then you shall wait till eternity.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Deicide: 11:44pm On Jan 31, 2019
Me i no get patience

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage / Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.